* * * * * 1 votes

DaysofPlay[6/7-17]/$20:GodWar,Spider/$40:DaysGone,MLB,DShock4/$10:PS4Hits/$250-$300:PSVR/$350:PS4Pro

#241 mrclutch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4319 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 15 June 2019 - 11:47 PM

Well I bought another year of Plus today. Have most of the good stuff already.

#242 FatBoyInside   Money costs too much CAGiversary!   2509 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

FatBoyInside

Posted 16 June 2019 - 02:10 AM

Sony plans to host a Playstation Festival Event with new game announcements and live-streamed stage presentations in Tokyo on July 15th, so hopefully another sales promotion this summer to drum up some hype from the E3 vacuum.  I would love to hear more about PS5 or a revised PSVR headset.

Japanese Sony PS Blog Announcement

#243 SRL1  

Posted 16 June 2019 - 03:28 AM

Sony plans to host a Playstation Festival Event with new game announcements and live-streamed stage presentations in Tokyo on July 15th, so hopefully another sales promotion this summer to drum up some hype from the E3 vacuum.  I would love to hear more about PS5 or a revised PSVR headset.

Twitter Feed Announcement

Another sale period?! Man my wallet can’t take it anymore.

#244 TheLegendofTyler   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2985 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

TheLegendofTyler

Posted 16 June 2019 - 07:20 AM

Thanks, buddy. Sometimes, I need to someone to tell me when to back away from the table. Fact is, I have several PS4 games from the previous buy four used games for $20 GameStop sales that I need to catch up on, and the only reason that I bought Nioh and The Last Guardian was to use the $10 Best Buy cert. And I had already begun Spider-Man from a Redbox rental when the game first came out, so I thought that I should pick up from where I left off.

For sure! I used to have a huge backlog, then I realized what's the point in having all these games if I am never going to get caught up? So I try to have 3-5 games that I'm working on and not try to overwhelm myself because if I have 100+ games I'm just going to play nothing because I won't even know where to begin.

#245 bonesawisready   YES! YES! YES! CAGiversary!   1676 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

bonesawisready

Posted 16 June 2019 - 07:35 AM

Sony plans to host a Playstation Festival Event with new game announcements and live-streamed stage presentations in Tokyo on July 15th, so hopefully another sales promotion this summer to drum up some hype from the E3 vacuum. I would love to hear more about PS5 or a revised PSVR headset.

Twitter Feed Announcement

I could see a TLOU2 and Tsushima release dates and the rumored PS4 super slim, since they usually release those models in September

Idk about PS5 tho. Maybe a super general promo video like Scarlett

#246 Omni99  

Posted 16 June 2019 - 07:53 AM

I could see a TLOU2 and Tsushima release dates and the rumored PS4 super slim, since they usually release those models in September

Idk about PS5 tho. Maybe a super general promo video like Scarlett

If Scarlett is coming Holiday 2020 the I think I would assume that PS5 is also coming no later than that. It almost feels like each company doesn't want to be the first to reveal their full hand this time.

#247 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7037 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted 16 June 2019 - 07:54 AM

For sure! I used to have a huge backlog, then I realized what's the point in having all these games if I am never going to get caught up? So I try to have 3-5 games that I'm working on and not try to overwhelm myself because if I have 100+ games I'm just going to play nothing because I won't even know where to begin.

Only 100+?  You lucky dog, you!

#248 Chuck Stank   Colts/Hawkeyes Fan CAGiversary!   1049 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Chuck Stank

Posted 16 June 2019 - 02:34 PM

Only 100+?  You lucky dog, you!

Uh oh, this guy is backlog gate keeping.

#249 darkragnorok  

darkragnorok

Posted 16 June 2019 - 03:13 PM

Reading this and I need to readjust my situation. Mines is getting out of hand and the amount of options is getting ridiculous

#250 tangytangerine   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4160 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

tangytangerine

Posted 16 June 2019 - 03:25 PM

Looks like BB and Amazon have price dropped physical copies of Until Dawn to $10 right before the sale ends:

Amazon:

https://www.amazon.c...=gateway&sr=8-1

BB:

https://www.bestbuy....p?skuId=8539004

#251 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7037 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted 16 June 2019 - 06:23 PM

In spite of TheLegendofTyler's advice, I went ahead and cashed out a $15 Pro Rewards certificate and got a pre-owned copy of God of War for $3.59 after discount.  GameStop had dropped the prices of the pre-owned copies of all the Days of Play games by $1.  I don't like keeping points on my account since the GameStop employees enjoy telling the entire store how many Pro Rewards points you racked up, and it was the only complete copy in the store, so it worked out for me.

#252 TheLegendofTyler   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2985 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

TheLegendofTyler

Posted 16 June 2019 - 06:33 PM

In spite of TheLegendof Tyler's advice, I went ahead and cashed out a $15 Pro Rewards certificate and got a pre-owned copy of God of War for $3.59 after discount. GameStop had dropped the prices of the pre-owned copies of all the Days of Play games by $1. And I don't like keeping points on my account since the GameStop employees enjoying telling the entire store how many Pro Rewards points you racked up, and it was the only complete copy in the store, so it worked out for me.

The game is great, enjoy 👍

#253 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7037 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted 16 June 2019 - 07:02 PM

The game is great, enjoy

Someday.  Some way.  Some how.

#254 bennyboy_07  

bennyboy_07

Posted 17 June 2019 - 09:10 PM

Last night BB had changed Days of Play games back to regular price but it looks like they're back down.