* * * * * 1 votes

Twitch Prime Members: Select games $14.99 + $15 Amazon Credit

#181 inkcil   Banception...Baseball Ban in a Best Buy CAGiversary!   1243 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 31 July 2019 - 04:26 AM

My "Happy Twitch Prime" credit of $15 has been sitting there undisturbed for the last 24 hours or so...I never got an email though. 

I ordered the Starlink starter pack. 

#182 pdwayne   There is no 'I' in "TEAM", but there is a & CAGiversary!   223 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 31 July 2019 - 03:49 PM

Got mine today in my promo account! (from the Gears of War purchase)

#183 MR_E   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1925 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 31 July 2019 - 05:08 PM

Mine went from $15 yesterday to $16 today when I just checked.  Huh.

#184 stringycupps1  

stringycupps1

Posted 31 July 2019 - 07:47 PM

Mine went from $15 yesterday to $16 today when I just checked.  Huh.

Because it also includes your no rush shipping credits, which can only be used for Amazon App Store games.

#185 cbulas1   John 3:16 CAGiversary!   1040 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 01 August 2019 - 01:20 PM

No, at least in my experience, the "digital items" No Rush Shipping Credits can be used on any digital item on Amazon, not just Amazon App Store games.  Several times in the past I've used them to buy MP3s and rent movies on Amazon.

#186 stringycupps1  

stringycupps1

Posted 01 August 2019 - 04:03 PM

No, at least in my experience, the "digital items" No Rush Shipping Credits can be used on any digital item on Amazon, not just Amazon App Store games.  Several times in the past I've used them to buy MP3s and rent movies on Amazon.

No, you misread what I meant.  I was telling him that they can't be used for all games.  Of course they can be used for music, movies, and books

#187 KillerBs75  

KillerBs75

Posted 01 August 2019 - 10:28 PM

So how much beyond the 7 days did it take for most of you to get the credit?  I didn't buy until later in the week, but it's been 7 days and no credit.

I might just give them through the weekend.  

#188 aardarf   srsly u gys CAGiversary!   262 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 02 August 2019 - 12:35 AM

maybe you all know but just an fyi cause i wasn't sure - checked my email about the credit, it says it expires on 12/31/19, so use it by then.

#189 genesis49  

Posted 02 August 2019 - 02:00 AM

Well my credit was in my account Sunday night, gone Monday morning, then back Tuesday morning. It showed back up in time to buy a firewood rack I needed for this weekend. Went through with no problem

#190 BangBucks  

Posted 05 August 2019 - 02:08 AM

It's not a site wide credit. only applies to ship and sold by Amazon. Bit worthless for me so I just signed up for the fresh trial and ordered some snacks. You get $10 off your first order of $35 or more

#191 ritchardf  

Posted 05 August 2019 - 01:56 PM

put my credit towards the ni no kuni remake, with amazon matching walmart it ended up making it only $30 total (probably what it should be priced at anyway)

#192 KillerBs75  

KillerBs75

Posted 06 August 2019 - 04:31 PM

Still no credit for me (I bought TLOU on July 25).  I reached out on the chat with the links and screenshot from here and the chat guy supposedly forwarded it to the "leadership" and it will be fixed in 24-48 hours.  At this point I'll not hold my breath.

#193 elvis731   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   468 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

Posted 06 August 2019 - 08:29 PM

Still no credit for me (I bought TLOU on July 25).  I reached out on the chat with the links and screenshot from here and the chat guy supposedly forwarded it to the "leadership" and it will be fixed in 24-48 hours.  At this point I'll not hold my breath.

Same here.  At first they tried to tell me the promo ended on 7/24, then when I provided proof it ran through the 26th, he was like, "Oh, we're having trouble with that promo.  I'll forward it on and you'll get it soon".

I'm just going to keep bugging them until they give it to me.

#194 TimPV3   Butthole CAGiversary!   2805 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 06 August 2019 - 10:13 PM

Contacted them through chat today since I never got the promo credit, they transferred me, then said the $15 off Starlink at checkout WAS the promo credit. I'm not in the mood to deal with this so I'll try again later.

#195 KillerBs75  

KillerBs75

Posted 08 August 2019 - 06:26 PM

One more no-go for me from Amazon.  If anyone has any way to prove the promo or some secret wording to get the right person in chat let me know.  They won't look at the Twitch link.

I really didn't expect this from Amazon, I've never had problems with them before.  They might should check how much I bought from Gamestop after they screwed me on a tiny credit.  Amazon has a lot more to lose from me.

#196 elvis731   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   468 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

Posted 09 August 2019 - 03:52 PM

One more no-go for me from Amazon.  If anyone has any way to prove the promo or some secret wording to get the right person in chat let me know.  They won't look at the Twitch link.

I really didn't expect this from Amazon, I've never had problems with them before.  They might should check how much I bought from Gamestop after they screwed me on a tiny credit.  Amazon has a lot more to lose from me.

The original guy I spoke with was willing to look at the Twitch page.  Not sure why they wouldn't since Twitch is owned by Amazon.  In any case, I'll screenshot any promo pages going forward, because of course they take them down so you can't "prove" it.

I chatted with them again today and they supposedly are going to just credit my card back $15, which is fine assuming they do it.  So I'll essentially get TLOU for a couple of bucks.

#197 jmillion   Gaming is Therapeutic CAGiversary!   881 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

jmillion

Posted 09 August 2019 - 04:06 PM

when i first got the email stating there was credit it showed up and then disappeared. i wanted to buy something today and noticed wasnt there. i hit up the chat and basically explained to them and copied exactly what the email said 

As a thank-you for purchase on our select titles, Twitch Prime added a $15 gift to your Amazon account. This credit expires on December 31, 2019. We'll apply this credit automatically when you make a purchase between now and December 31. "

They had someone else look at it and said should hear something in about it soon. most likely 24-48hrs. we will see. 

#198 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted 09 August 2019 - 05:10 PM

Oh sweet I can use this to pre-order Shenmue 3.

#199 jmillion   Gaming is Therapeutic CAGiversary!   881 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

jmillion

Posted 09 August 2019 - 08:49 PM

Looks like posted to my account. Said "Happy Twitch Prime". Used it on a frying pan lol. 

when i first got the email stating there was credit it showed up and then disappeared. i wanted to buy something today and noticed wasnt there. i hit up the chat and basically explained to them and copied exactly what the email said 

As a thank-you for purchase on our select titles, Twitch Prime added a $15 gift to your Amazon account. This credit expires on December 31, 2019. We'll apply this credit automatically when you make a purchase between now and December 31. "

They had someone else look at it and said should hear something in about it soon. most likely 24-48hrs. we will see. 

#200 KillerBs75  

KillerBs75

Posted 13 August 2019 - 01:48 PM

Now I get them to acknowledge I am owed the credit but I'm on some list with a ton of other customers that's been escalated to a developer.  Still not holding my breath.  I'm going to be disregarding any such Amazon promo in the future, there's too many other places to buy games.  I never expected such hassle from them.  My prime is up in a couple weeks too so it will be decision time there.