* * * * * 3 votes

Target Black Friday 2019 Ad Deals

#361 WigBuster  

WigBuster

Posted 29 November 2019 - 11:10 PM

UPS cant find my order number even though I got a notification that it shipped already. Is this normal? Usually dont like to order from target. Says I got free 2 day shipping but it isnt expected to be here until next Tuesday even though I ordered it on Wednesday, which is false advertising.

#362 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   14666 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 30 November 2019 - 08:50 AM

Target Black Friday was a joke. None of the Black Friday game displays lasted past Thanksgiving day. I was pretty pissed off when no targets had any displays left. (was trying to pick up Sonic Team Racing and Alladin/Lion King PS4.

We were out last night and today at Target and for sure: the worse crowd was on BF proper. The people who aren't tied down by extended family have it easy, for sure. Either order online for pickup/delivery, or don't bother going after Thanksgiving because things will be sold out.

#363 Momouchi  

Posted 30 November 2019 - 02:23 PM

Anyone order anything online from Target and have anything other than processing? Ordered a toaster on Thanksgiving that is shipping but the Xbox I ordered Friday morning is still in processing. Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled because every store near me sold out of the Xbox Jedi bundle in the first hour of BF shopping.

#364 PIZ   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   21 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 30 November 2019 - 02:31 PM

I ordered yesterday and was supposed to get a 20% coupon emailed. I haven't received the email. Anyone else get the coupon emailed to them?

#365 cficare   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   274 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 30 November 2019 - 02:33 PM

I ordered yesterday and was supposed to get a 20% coupon emailed. I haven't received the email. Anyone else get the coupon emailed to them?

I bought a gift card and immediately got the emailed gift card and 20% code

#366 snatcher33   Marry me Jenny!!! CAGiversary!   795 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

snatcher33

Posted 30 November 2019 - 02:34 PM

Made an order for a PS4 controller & Control. Code was sent to me immediately. I would contact Target

#367 Starcrest   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   769 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Starcrest

Posted 30 November 2019 - 02:46 PM

UPS cant find my order number even though I got a notification that it shipped already. Is this normal? Usually dont like to order from target. Says I got free 2 day shipping but it isnt expected to be here until next Tuesday even though I ordered it on Wednesday, which is false advertising.

All of this is correct and nothing to be worried about. This is the start of the busy season, with temp hires everywhere, I wouldn’t be concerned. Someone probably didn’t scan the package correctly. As for shipping time, if you ordered Wednesday night that is really Thursday with the holiday and weekend not counting as “days” Tuesday is normal.

#368 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7204 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 30 November 2019 - 03:08 PM

Anyone just buy a $50 gift card to get the 20% coupon?  I know it worked in previous years, but not sure about this year.

In store, they swore up and down that gift card purchases would not count toward the $50.  In the end, I bought a bunch of TV seasons, a $10 Switch travel case, and the last copy of Crash Team Racing for Xbox One.

#369 arsenalcrazy8   As Cheap As Wenger. CAGiversary!   2250 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

arsenalcrazy8

Posted 30 November 2019 - 06:03 PM

Anyone here order the target Nintendo online 12 month digital code and not get it?

I never got an email with the code. It’s been 12 hours.

#370 Mugen Power   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1059 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Mugen Power

Posted 30 November 2019 - 06:09 PM

My code came in the order confirmation e-mail and also shows in the price breakdown sidebar in the order details page under my account.  One thing to note is that I thought I got an order in early Friday AM, but didn't realize that an item was taken out of my cart!  It probably went OOS as I was checking out, since I remember specifically that I had the 20% off coupon show up in the price breakdown sidebar.  Didn't notice it until late last night and placed an order for something else.  Got order confirmation and coupon right away.

#371 PIZ   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   21 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 30 November 2019 - 06:47 PM

Thanks Mugen. I still don't see it for me. Target said they will re email it after they check it out. I'm not holding my breath.

#372 PIZ   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   21 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 30 November 2019 - 07:21 PM

Woops. Found the coupon in my Trash. Sorry Target.

#373 bruceg   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1536 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2019 - 11:34 AM

Glad I was finally able to snag a copy in store of Hitman 2 for $15 and Wolfenstein Youngblood for $15, both for xbox.  Both were sold out online.

#374 hatback   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   253 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 02 December 2019 - 09:21 AM

If anyone is still awake or even gives a crap at this point...

Target Cyber Monday - 15% off all PS4 and XB1 games.  It stacks with the stuff that is still on sale at the Black Friday prices.

Games on sale:

Playstation 4

Xbox One

#375 scottman   The ORIGINAL smiley blank face. CAGiversary!   3650 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

scottman

Posted 02 December 2019 - 09:52 AM

I have so many returns to make this year because of these additional sales that keep getting added and no way to adjust previous purchases.

#376 CHAZ934  

Posted 02 December 2019 - 10:13 AM

Seriously considering Judgment for $25.50

#377 SmileyMcSmiles   Coulrophobia CAGiversary!   2400 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

SmileyMcSmiles

Posted 02 December 2019 - 10:22 AM

Target Cyber Monday - 15% off all PS4 and XB1 games.  It stacks with the stuff that is still on sale at the Black Friday prices.

Games on sale:

Playstation 4

Xbox One

Thanks for this! Grabbed Crash Team Racing, Team Sonic Racing, and World War Z for $12.75 each before tax. Also have been receiving 5% cash back with Paypal purchases, so BBY and Target win and Amazon loses.

I have so many returns to make this year because of these additional sales that keep getting added and no way to adjust previous purchases.

Same, especially at Best Buy once my GCU kicked in and most of what I bought last night were had way cheaper. Re-ordered and plan on returning the old orders.

BTW...thanks for the heads-up on Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey 3DS at Target. Great price, grabbed a copy. And here I thought I was done buying games for 3DS. ;)

#378 CHAZ934  

Posted 02 December 2019 - 10:56 AM

Apex Skin packs are $17 each. Pretty good deal considering they come with $10 worth of coins.

#379 Rick Astley  

Rick Astley

Posted 02 December 2019 - 11:00 AM

Doesn’t work on Metro Exodus Limited Edition sadly

#380 Nephilim_BC  

Nephilim_BC

Posted 02 December 2019 - 11:24 AM

so BBY and Target win and Amazon loses.

tenor.gif?itemid=12116375

#381 Cangriman   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   406 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 02 December 2019 - 11:26 AM

Games on sale:

Playstation 4

Xbox One

I don't know if I should return my copy of Crash Bandicoot from Amazon and get it now at Target and saved $2.40. I wish Spider-Man GotY were available for shipping at Best Buy, since is pretty much sold out for pick up. 

#382 Kuroknight27   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   123 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Kuroknight27

Posted 02 December 2019 - 11:39 AM

Target Cyber Monday - 15% off all PS4 and XB1 games. It stacks with the stuff that is still on sale at the Black Friday prices.

Games on sale:

Playstation 4

Xbox One

I wonder if we would be able to price match online and get the 15% off too

#383 romeogbs19   Henshin A Go-Go Baby! CAGiversary!   2722 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

romeogbs19

Posted 02 December 2019 - 11:40 AM

I don't know if I should return my copy of Crash Bandicoot from Amazon and get it now at Target and saved $2.40. I wish Spider-Man GotY were available for shipping at Best Buy, since is pretty much sold out for pick up.

I finally decided to get Spidey on PS4 even though it seems pretty obvious Sony will re-release that one for PS5. At this price, would rather just play it and double dip on PS5, especially if it's all on disc.

#384 FlamedLiquid   The Kersed Sowl CAGiversary!   8684 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

FlamedLiquid

Posted 02 December 2019 - 04:24 PM

grabbed Zombieland Double Tap and Okami for xbox 1 for under $24 total with the 15%.

wish they still had Sonic Racing available for shipping.

#385 metalgearsajak  

metalgearsajak

Posted 02 December 2019 - 04:40 PM

$6 savings on the two games I got...but I paid for those with merchandise credit in-store that couldn't be used online, no point to return and then pay out of pocket.

#386 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   14666 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 03 December 2019 - 04:57 AM

No kidding. Even so, I haven't done enough to get banned anywhere but I tend to always have to get a refund on almost everything from round one of purchases because they just keep dropping. Few exceptions this year which reminds me why I jump on things first, ask questions later heh.

#387 1mhot3K   DealHunter CAGiversary!   364 Posts   Joined 2.9 Years Ago  

Posted 03 December 2019 - 05:20 AM

This 15% deal had me running back to stores returning and re-buying. Got
CTR for $12.99 and Hitman 2 for $13.36. Even returned a book I got for the win!

#388 tightclaws   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1909 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

tightclaws

Posted 04 December 2019 - 03:14 AM

Target pissed me off, did anyone else think or see there was two day free shipping on all games ? I ordered swearing I had it, then everything shipped smart post :( WTF??? Lucky if I get next week. Last time, I ship with Target or UPS. I could havr gone and picked games up they had plenty here. Thought I would avoid hassle, with Target ? Yeah right.

#389 Nelson2011   Huh?! CAGiversary!   343 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Nelson2011

Posted 04 December 2019 - 04:14 AM

My UPS guy has just been delivering the smart post shipments straight to my house, since there's usually other packages coming as well.

#390 ThatOneGuyWho   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6574 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

ThatOneGuyWho

Posted 04 December 2019 - 11:46 PM

Dumb question but is the cyber week deals only online or are they active in store as well?