Target Black Friday 2019 Ad Deals

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Official ad here: https://weeklyad.target.com/promotions?code=Target-20191106&lnk=BlackFridaysnea&page=1

*Games are for multiple consoles as described in the details of the ad on Target's website. Though it is not shown in the physical ad, it is for other consoles.

Some BF deals will start Friday 11/08

Also if anyone is interested, I got some invites to a discord group for BF and alerts. PM me if you're interested.

20% Coupon w/ $50 Purchase

:ps4: $199.99 Playstation 4 1TB Last of Us Remastered, God Of War, Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Bundle

:ps4: $199.99 Playstation VR Bundle w/ Resident Evil, Astro Bot, Hot Shots Golf VR, Skyrim VR and VR Worlds

:ps4: All Playstation VR Bundles will be $100 off

:switch: $199.99 Nintendo Switch Lite

:switch: $299.99 Nintendo Switch Neon or Gray Bundle w/ Mario Kart 8

:xb1: $199.99 Xbox One S 1TB Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Bundle w/ $40 Gift Card

:xb1: Save $150 and get a $40 gift card with all Xbox One X consoles

:xb1: $349.99 Xbox One X Gears of War 5 Bundle w/ $40 Gift Card

$249.99 Pac-Man or Marvel Upright Arcade Cabinets w/ 17in LCD Screen (4 Feet Tall)

:ps4: :xb1: $39.99 Playstation 4 and Xbox One Controllers

:switch: $59.99 Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Left / Right Controllers

:switch: $19.99 Nintendo Switch Traveler GoPlay Action Pack

$34.99 Turtle Beach Recon 200 Gaming Headset

$15 (over 100 games)

:ps4: Overwatch Legendary Edition (last year this was mixed up with the Game of the Year Edition)

:ps4: Aladdin and Lion King

:ps4: World War Z

:ps4: Division 2

:ps4: Kingdom Hearts 3

:ps4: Resident Evil 2

:xb1: Zombieland Double Tap Road Trip

:xb1: Grand Theft Auto V

:xb1: Team Sonic Racing

:xb1: Rainbow Six Siege

:switch: Killer Queen Black

:switch: Mario & Rabbids Kingdom Battle

:switch: Overcooked 2

:switch: Crash Tag Racing

:switch: Crash Bandicoot Remastered

$25 (over 40 games)

:ps4: Sims 4 Island Living

:ps4: Control

:ps4: Call of Duty Black Ops 4

:ps4: Nascar Heat 4

:xb1: Plants vs Zombies Battle For Neighborville

:xb1: Forza Horizon 4

:switch: Race with Ryan

:switch: Just Dance 2020

:switch: Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz HD

:switch: Spyro Reignited Trilogy

:switch: Overwatch Legendary Edition

$29.99 (over 30 games)

:ps4: Dragon Quest Builders 2

:ps4: WWE 2K20

:ps4: Judgement

:ps4: Catherine Full Body

:ps4: Red Dead Redemption 2

:ps4: Ghost Recon Breakpoint

:ps4: FIFA 20

:xb1: Fallout 76

:xb1: Mortal Kombat 2

:xb1: Rage 2

:xb1: Madden 20

:switch: Super Mario Odyssey

:switch: Zelda: Breath of the Wild

:switch: Mario Tennis Aces

:switch: FIFA 20

:switch: NBA 2K20

$35 (over 10 games)

:ps4: Need for Speed Heat

:ps4: NHL 10

:ps4: Borderlands 3

:xb1: Gears of War 5

:xb1: Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Master Edition

:ps4: :xb1: $45 Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Save $5 on Xbox Live $25, PS+ $25 and Nintendo Online $20 cards

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently interested in Aces, Aladdin/Lion King, Borderlands 3, Rage 2, Judgment, and Spyro (I may add NFS later).

With that said, I'm still waiting to see Best Buy's and Gamestop's ads to see if any of them will have them cheaper (and if their sales will include some other games that interest me that are not on Target's list).

The last couple of years Walmart has been selling a lot of games and movies that nobody wants. And the hot ones are $35-40 so not much of a deal really.
Doom and dragon Ball switch were cheap last year. Also Diablo switch.

I grabbed a lot of stuff from Walmart cheap movie wise as well.

Gonna grab Aladdin & The Lion King switch hopefully.

Doom and dragon Ball switch were cheap last year. Also Diablo switch.

I grabbed a lot of stuff from Walmart cheap movie wise as well.

Gonna grab Aladdin & The Lion King switch hopefully.
Doom and Diablo were price mistakes that were fixed.

How good are those gaming laptops
The only gaming laptop I see in the ad is the HP OMEN 15.6" gaming laptop. For $900 it has a 1650 gpu. Meanwhile this laptop meets or beats its specs for the same price and is available now.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-17-3-gaming-laptop-intel-core-i7-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1660-ti-512gb-solid-state-drive-black/6356779.p?skuId=6356779

It's an even better value than the Acer Helios 300 Prime day deal that went for a hundred more.

"preview sale starts Friday" i hope we get lucky and some of these games are at this price and we can stack with the buy 2 get 1 free. doubtful, but hopeful

edit: looks like best buy is undercutting Target by a couple bucks on most games this year.

Having just recently picked up a Switch, I definitely want BOTW and Odyssey.

BOTW is $44 at Target today so I'm going to pick it up just in case I have issues later this month.

Damn, those are some great prices. I'm glad I held off on buying games this year. Can't believe RE 2 will be going for $15.
I can't believe it took this long but Capcom gotta milk that remaster! On a side note if it matters, it will be $15 at BB as well in case it's sold out at one or the other before you catch it.

You do realize customer service desks are closed that weekend, right?
Uh, not according to the stores I verified with.

So, my point stands; buy the cheap games early, return & rebuy with a different tender. But do so w/a YMMV mindset. No guarantees though.

I can't believe it took this long but Capcom gotta milk that remaster! On a side note if it matters, it will be $15 at BB as well in case it's sold out at one or the other before you catch it.
Any idea on Walmart? I literally don't have a Target or Best Buy near me. Closest ones are 60 miles away.

Any idea on Walmart? I literally don't have a Target or Best Buy near me. Closest ones are 60 miles away.
Like others have mentioned, you can buy all these Black Friday deals online, sometimes a day or two before the stores even open on Thanksgiving. Though, it's not quite as fun. Also, I live in a college town where everybody goes away for Thanksgiving, so it's just me and a bunch of elderly people, and people with small children shopping at my Target. Everybody is nice to each other, and nobody pushes, or screams, or fights. It's honestly a little disappointing. You see all of these horror stories on the news about Black Friday, and get excited about seeing the worst of humanity going at each other like wild animals, only to see people being kind to each other. It's enough to make me want to just shop online.

Doom and Diablo were price mistakes that were fixed.
I thought I remember Walmart honoring the price mistake through the whole weekend?

Anyway, I hope something similar happens this year with The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Complete for Switch. Hopefully Walmart sells the PS4/XB1 versions for $14.99 or $19.99 and includes the Switch in with those!

Are these deals all going live this Friday? If they are, will they still be in stock for the actual black friday?

Every year lately its like they turn Black Friday into Black Friday (The Week), but now we are evolving into Black Friday (The Month).

I thought I remember Walmart honoring the price mistake through the whole weekend?

Anyway, I hope something similar happens this year with The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Complete for Switch. Hopefully Walmart sells the PS4/XB1 versions for $14.99 or $19.99 and includes the Switch in with those!
I definitely got in on the PM last year for both those games. No, I still haven't played them. :lol:

Preview sale just started at 3:20 EST. No videogames on sale but there are a few blurays for anyone interested.

Good news: the B2G1 does stack with the BF preview prices.

Bad news: there are exactly 0 video games included in the preview sale, and only 3 movies.

Ad preview says “all EA video games”, but it’s Sunday only.
It actually just says EA Video Games. And, knowing Circle the way that I do, from years of doing the thread, there are going to be exclusions. There always are, unfortunately.

Preview sale just started at 3:20 EST. No videogames on sale but there are a few blurays for anyone interested.
They don't even have half of the deals in the ad listed as Door Busters, and some of the TVs and one of the Chrome Books are more expensive then they are in the Black Friday preview ad.

Opening post should be edited, if you read the print you'll see that some of these games are also on sale on other platforms. Crash Team Racing for example is on sale for PS4 and X1 also, even though the Switch version is pictured.

I'm assuming we wont be able to see what the other titles in the sales are until the actual black friday date right?

I'm assuming we wont be able to see what the other titles in the sales are until the actual black friday date right?
Red Card users will get to buy everything a few days early, so somebody with a Red Card (possibly me) can post a full list here, when that happens.

Is that PS4 bundle with three free games mean they are physical or downloadable games?

Without getting screamed at for possibly asking a stupid question, is there a chance the One S $200 bundle will be available online as well? I've seen many doorbusters game-wise be available online as well, but what about consoles?

If not then I'll pass. Target is one of the worst places to go on BF. Not worth it.

Good news: the B2G1 does stack with the BF preview prices.

Bad news: there are exactly 0 video games included in the preview sale, and only 3 movies.
Ha, now it makes sense why there were no gaming deals; forgot that worthless B2G1 was even on.

Just realized no ad (that I can remember) this year shows any 3DS games or consoles so far. Not a good sign for the DS family.
I feel like they're basically done with it honestly. Just like with Vita the rare Japanese RPG will come out new now but that's it, though 3DS has gotten better quality ones by far. Anyway Best Buy had some 3ds games listed, Persona Q2 and Pokemon Sun/Moon Ultra. Prices weren't great though. I wish they'd start porting some DS/3ds games to Switch, or make some of the old school games you can play on N3ds available on Switch (Super Mario RPG and Earthbound especially as I'm not buying a new system just to play those.)

Sorry for the overboard response lol :p

Without getting screamed at for possibly asking a stupid question, is there a chance the One S $200 bundle will be available online as well? I've seen many doorbusters game-wise be available online as well, but what about consoles?

If not then I'll pass. Target is one of the worst places to go on BF. Not worth it.
Definitely possible. You'll want to be on here to find out when their online prices go live, and be ready to purchase it immediately if available.

If you haven't been in a while it maybe worth the trip. The last couple of years have actually been really mild. Especially with them opening so dang early. The consoles are never gone right away so if you stroll in a couple hours after they open you'll still be good. I've gotten my stuff the last few years and haven't waited more than 15 min in line. Last year I strolled right up to the front after they had been open for like 2-3 hours n

If you haven't been in a while it maybe worth the trip. The last couple of years have actually been really mild. Especially with them opening so dang early. The consoles are never gone right away so if you stroll in a couple hours after they open you'll still be good. I've gotten my stuff the last few years and haven't waited more than 15 min in line. Last year I strolled right up to the front after they had been open for like 2-3 hours n
I'm not expecting the Xbox One S to be a sellout item this year. It definitely wasn't last year. I remember seeing stacks of them on Saturday after the big rush.

Doesnt it also depend on where you're from? Dont think itd be this easy in CA. But thanks for the info, if it comes down to it I might try. I don't know if I'd be able to find parking though lol.

All the console deals were available online from all the major retailers in the past years. Most of the deals will be available online on Wednesday night. There is really no need to go to the store unless you want it right away.

What are these so called "over 100" games?
Nobody knows except for Target employees. We probably won't know until Red Card holders get to buy them a few days early, like last year. But, if I had to guess, I would say that all of the games listed at $10 at Best Buy, will probably be the ones that are $15 at Target. And, Walmart and Amazon will probably match the $10 prices, or go slightly lower to beat Best Buy. But, until Walmart releases it's ad, we won't know for sure.

bread's done
Back