Target Black Friday 2019 Ad Deals

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Official ad here: https://weeklyad.target.com/promotions?code=Target-20191106&lnk=BlackFridaysnea&page=1

*Games are for multiple consoles as described in the details of the ad on Target's website. Though it is not shown in the physical ad, it is for other consoles.

Some BF deals will start Friday 11/08

Also if anyone is interested, I got some invites to a discord group for BF and alerts. PM me if you're interested.

20% Coupon w/ $50 Purchase

:ps4: $199.99 Playstation 4 1TB Last of Us Remastered, God Of War, Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Bundle

:ps4: $199.99 Playstation VR Bundle w/ Resident Evil, Astro Bot, Hot Shots Golf VR, Skyrim VR and VR Worlds

:ps4: All Playstation VR Bundles will be $100 off

:switch: $199.99 Nintendo Switch Lite

:switch: $299.99 Nintendo Switch Neon or Gray Bundle w/ Mario Kart 8

:xb1: $199.99 Xbox One S 1TB Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Bundle w/ $40 Gift Card

:xb1: Save $150 and get a $40 gift card with all Xbox One X consoles

:xb1: $349.99 Xbox One X Gears of War 5 Bundle w/ $40 Gift Card

$249.99 Pac-Man or Marvel Upright Arcade Cabinets w/ 17in LCD Screen (4 Feet Tall)

:ps4: :xb1: $39.99 Playstation 4 and Xbox One Controllers

:switch: $59.99 Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Left / Right Controllers

:switch: $19.99 Nintendo Switch Traveler GoPlay Action Pack

$34.99 Turtle Beach Recon 200 Gaming Headset

$15 (over 100 games)

:ps4: Overwatch Legendary Edition (last year this was mixed up with the Game of the Year Edition)

:ps4: Aladdin and Lion King

:ps4: World War Z

:ps4: Division 2

:ps4: Kingdom Hearts 3

:ps4: Resident Evil 2

:xb1: Zombieland Double Tap Road Trip

:xb1: Grand Theft Auto V

:xb1: Team Sonic Racing

:xb1: Rainbow Six Siege

:switch: Killer Queen Black

:switch: Mario & Rabbids Kingdom Battle

:switch: Overcooked 2

:switch: Crash Tag Racing

:switch: Crash Bandicoot Remastered

$25 (over 40 games)

:ps4: Sims 4 Island Living

:ps4: Control

:ps4: Call of Duty Black Ops 4

:ps4: Nascar Heat 4

:xb1: Plants vs Zombies Battle For Neighborville

:xb1: Forza Horizon 4

:switch: Race with Ryan

:switch: Just Dance 2020

:switch: Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz HD

:switch: Spyro Reignited Trilogy

:switch: Overwatch Legendary Edition

$29.99 (over 30 games)

:ps4: Dragon Quest Builders 2

:ps4: WWE 2K20

:ps4: Judgement

:ps4: Catherine Full Body

:ps4: Red Dead Redemption 2

:ps4: Ghost Recon Breakpoint

:ps4: FIFA 20

:xb1: Fallout 76

:xb1: Mortal Kombat 2

:xb1: Rage 2

:xb1: Madden 20

:switch: Super Mario Odyssey

:switch: Zelda: Breath of the Wild

:switch: Mario Tennis Aces

:switch: FIFA 20

:switch: NBA 2K20

$35 (over 10 games)

:ps4: Need for Speed Heat

:ps4: NHL 10

:ps4: Borderlands 3

:xb1: Gears of War 5

:xb1: Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Master Edition

:ps4: :xb1: $45 Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Save $5 on Xbox Live $25, PS+ $25 and Nintendo Online $20 cards

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested in the Nintendo Switch with Mario Kart bundle, but I read that this bundle will include the older version of the Switch not the one with the better battery life. Can anyone confirm this?
if you can get on base or know someone military, aafes store will have the new switch version with free Mario kart game physical copy.

Was Resident Evil 2 actually in the ad though, or was the box art so small that somebody mistook one of the other Resident Evil games for Resident Evil 2? Because, it seems like no other stores have Black Friday deals on Resident Evil 2 that I can see.
Because no stores have started their actual sales. RE2 is on sale basically everywhere....

On a side note, people actually have a Target Red Card? Thought that was a myth

Why wouldn't you get a RedCard? I've been saving 5% and getting easy free shipping on anything inconvenient for years.

It's not every game shown in the ad. Fallout 76, Control, and Zelda Breath of the Wild are not on sale yet, to name a few. I also don't see this as any false advertising on Target's part. The ad states the prices are good from the 28th to the 30th. What we're seeing now is just a taste of the final list.
I said, as far as I can tell. If you are going to quote me, quote everything that I said.

I said, as far as I can tell. If you are going to quote me, quote everything that I said.
Did you edit your post that I quoted? For a minute I would swear your post didn't have that last sentence in it. It appeared at first when I quoted it and replied, and when it posted and took me back to the thread that second sentence wasn't there, so I thought maybe you had edited it down, so I also edited the quote in my post since it didn't really matter either way.

But anyway, no matter what happened there, I'd still have replied the same with or without that second sentence. I'm not trying to distort anything. It's a point that needed clarification, so I responded.

Why wouldn't you get a RedCard? I've been saving 5% and getting easy free shipping on anything inconvenient for years.
It has even more value now the conservatives on the court have eliminated tax free shopping online. I pay 3% tax instead of 8% with red card.

Was Resident Evil 2 actually in the ad though, or was the box art so small that somebody mistook one of the other Resident Evil games for Resident Evil 2? Because, it seems like no other stores have Black Friday deals on Resident Evil 2 that I can see.
From keeping tabs on my wish list and various retailer websites, it looks like certain game companies/publishers are more strict about letting their games go on sale early. Just looking at the remainder left to get on my Best Buy list, it looks like it’s mostly Capcom and Bandai-Namco titles that haven’t gone on sale early. I guess in just under twenty four hours, it won’t matter though (as far as Best Buy goes, based on when their Thanksgiving sale prices have started in the past).

That said, I’m still waiting for Target to drop Control to $25, and I hope the deal’s available online into early Friday morning, in hopes of pairing it with something else (Sekiro maybe) and scoring that 20% off coupon.

I actually just signed up for a redcard the weekend before last and it still hasn't come in the mail yet. Im really hoping it comes today so i dont miss out on that bonus 5 percent. Fingers crossed

Did you edit your post that I quoted? For a minute I would swear your post didn't have that last sentence in it. It appeared at first when I quoted it and replied, and when it posted and took me back to the thread that second sentence wasn't there, so I thought maybe you had edited it down, so I also edited the quote in my post since it didn't really matter either way.

But anyway, no matter what happened there, I'd still have replied the same with or without that second sentence. I'm not trying to distort anything. It's a point that needed clarification, so I responded.
Well, if that's the case. My bad. Sometimes people just like to only quote portions of posts on here, to try and make their arguments more valid. I thought that is what you were trying to do by only quoting half my post.

Target, and other stores, are very tricky with their wording but they are correct in their advertising. Technically it is 100s of games, but only 1 hundred if you include all editions of a game. So NBA 2K whatever has 3 editions but is 3 different games.

It's smart and gets people going when they see a high number associated with a deal.

I saw that initially the IPad door buster said $80 with red card and when I put in cart it offered instead a $80 discount, which was what the deal was supposed to be. The next time I checked the wording it had changed to $80 off with red card.

Doesn't look like the 20% off future use coupon is active yet. I will hold off till tonight and hope everything I want is still in stock

In the BF ad, it states, if you spend $50 you will receive a coupon good for 20% off a future shopping trip. Must use between 12/3-12/14. I'm hoping it's good on Legos?
What page in the BF ad does it say that cause I’m looking at the BF ad and I don’t see anything? I could be a dumbass and just missed it though which is highly likely lol

Doesn't look like the 20% off future use coupon is active yet. I will hold off till tonight and hope everything I want is still in stock
For those interested in getting the 20% off coupon, you’ll need to purchase at least $50 worth of products on Friday (11/29) in order to qualify for it. That said, the time/date requirement might add an extra wrinkle for those who might be trying to get doorbuster items or things in limited supply. According to the details in ad, one qualifies for the coupon if the purchase is made in person at a store after midnight local time, or after 12AM PST for online orders, in which case the coupon will be emailed. If the online order is canceled, the coupon becomes void though, so keep that in mind.

Pretty sure Target doesn’t stock or sell over 100 different games. At least not in store. If so, then almost everything they offer will be reduced to $15.

It has even more value now the conservatives on the court have eliminated tax free shopping online. I pay 3% tax instead of 8% with red card.
That math is wrong. Also there’s plenty of bad court decisions the conservatives are handing out to corporate backers but this isn’t one of them.

In the BF ad, it states, if you spend $50 you will receive a coupon good for 20% off a future shopping trip. Must use between 12/3-12/14. I'm hoping it's good on Legos?
They had the same offer for at least the past two years. You can probably track the older one down and see what it says.

I have to hand it to Target.  Ordered 6 games around 9 this morning and they all shipped an hour later.  Meanwhile Sony keeps "preparing" my DS PS4 order from 3 days ago.

It’s not showing $29.99 for Mario Odyssey yet with red card. When does that deal become active for red card holders?

FYI - Target is also price matching any competitors early BF deals. They will only price match it today since its outside the BF sale period (Thanksgiving to Cyber Monday). I was able to PM Red Dead 2 and MK12 for $24.99 (Bestbuy price).

Just snagged FF XII Zodiac Age for Switch for $18.99 with store pickup.  $6 less than my Best Buy order from the other day.  It seems that this is what Black Friday game shopping has come to in recent years.  Everyone has the same games on sale, but invariably one retailer will have some of them slightly cheaper than the others.

Meanwhile Target has Dragon Quest Builders 2 for $29.99 (or $28.49 I suppose with Red Card) while Best Buy has it for $24.99.

For those interested in getting the 20% off coupon, you’ll need to purchase at least $50 worth of products on Friday (11/29) in order to qualify for it. That said, the time/date requirement might add an extra wrinkle for those who might be trying to get doorbuster items or things in limited supply. According to the details in ad, one qualifies for the coupon if the purchase is made in person at a store after midnight local time, or after 12AM PST for online orders, in which case the coupon will be emailed. If the online order is canceled, the coupon becomes void though, so keep that in mind.
The coupon is something literally handed to you at the checkout IIRC, and you can get multiples. That said, buy something dumb for $50 to get your coupon and then return it. The fact they're still holding these hostage to the day when BF has been happening all week is silly.

That said, waiting to buy Outer Worlds in about 3 mins now since Circle members will be up.

When the deals go up for everyone at 3am est will the games be restocked that are sold out for shipping? Debating if it’s worth it to stay up and order. 

When the deals go up for everyone at 3am est will the games be restocked that are sold out for shipping? Debating if it’s worth it to stay up and order.
Doubtful. Sadly, these things usually sell out and then MAGICALLY come back in stock after all the sales have ended. What's ridiculous sometimes is I've seen games sell out before BF sales even start and are never restocked, but that's typically more obscure games that wouldn't have much stock to begin with.

I actually just signed up for a redcard the weekend before last and it still hasn't come in the mail yet. Im really hoping it comes today so i dont miss out on that bonus 5 percent. Fingers crossed
Poke around your online account a bit. A lot of companies will make the card number available to you directly online as soon as it's issued. You may be able to start ordering online with it before you have it physically in hand.

Doubtful. Sadly, these things usually sell out and then MAGICALLY come back in stock after all the sales have ended. What's ridiculous sometimes is I've seen games sell out before BF sales even start and are never restocked, but that's typically more obscure games that wouldn't have much stock to begin with.
Darn thanks

bread's done
Back