Target Black Friday 2019 Ad Deals

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Official ad here: https://weeklyad.target.com/promotions?code=Target-20191106&lnk=BlackFridaysnea&page=1

*Games are for multiple consoles as described in the details of the ad on Target's website. Though it is not shown in the physical ad, it is for other consoles.

Some BF deals will start Friday 11/08

Also if anyone is interested, I got some invites to a discord group for BF and alerts. PM me if you're interested.

20% Coupon w/ $50 Purchase

:ps4: $199.99 Playstation 4 1TB Last of Us Remastered, God Of War, Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Bundle

:ps4: $199.99 Playstation VR Bundle w/ Resident Evil, Astro Bot, Hot Shots Golf VR, Skyrim VR and VR Worlds

:ps4: All Playstation VR Bundles will be $100 off

:switch: $199.99 Nintendo Switch Lite

:switch: $299.99 Nintendo Switch Neon or Gray Bundle w/ Mario Kart 8

:xb1: $199.99 Xbox One S 1TB Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Bundle w/ $40 Gift Card

:xb1: Save $150 and get a $40 gift card with all Xbox One X consoles

:xb1: $349.99 Xbox One X Gears of War 5 Bundle w/ $40 Gift Card

$249.99 Pac-Man or Marvel Upright Arcade Cabinets w/ 17in LCD Screen (4 Feet Tall)

:ps4: :xb1: $39.99 Playstation 4 and Xbox One Controllers

:switch: $59.99 Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Left / Right Controllers

:switch: $19.99 Nintendo Switch Traveler GoPlay Action Pack

$34.99 Turtle Beach Recon 200 Gaming Headset

$15 (over 100 games)

:ps4: Overwatch Legendary Edition (last year this was mixed up with the Game of the Year Edition)

:ps4: Aladdin and Lion King

:ps4: World War Z

:ps4: Division 2

:ps4: Kingdom Hearts 3

:ps4: Resident Evil 2

:xb1: Zombieland Double Tap Road Trip

:xb1: Grand Theft Auto V

:xb1: Team Sonic Racing

:xb1: Rainbow Six Siege

:switch: Killer Queen Black

:switch: Mario & Rabbids Kingdom Battle

:switch: Overcooked 2

:switch: Crash Tag Racing

:switch: Crash Bandicoot Remastered

$25 (over 40 games)

:ps4: Sims 4 Island Living

:ps4: Control

:ps4: Call of Duty Black Ops 4

:ps4: Nascar Heat 4

:xb1: Plants vs Zombies Battle For Neighborville

:xb1: Forza Horizon 4

:switch: Race with Ryan

:switch: Just Dance 2020

:switch: Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz HD

:switch: Spyro Reignited Trilogy

:switch: Overwatch Legendary Edition

$29.99 (over 30 games)

:ps4: Dragon Quest Builders 2

:ps4: WWE 2K20

:ps4: Judgement

:ps4: Catherine Full Body

:ps4: Red Dead Redemption 2

:ps4: Ghost Recon Breakpoint

:ps4: FIFA 20

:xb1: Fallout 76

:xb1: Mortal Kombat 2

:xb1: Rage 2

:xb1: Madden 20

:switch: Super Mario Odyssey

:switch: Zelda: Breath of the Wild

:switch: Mario Tennis Aces

:switch: FIFA 20

:switch: NBA 2K20

$35 (over 10 games)

:ps4: Need for Speed Heat

:ps4: NHL 10

:ps4: Borderlands 3

:xb1: Gears of War 5

:xb1: Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Master Edition

:ps4: :xb1: $45 Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Save $5 on Xbox Live $25, PS+ $25 and Nintendo Online $20 cards

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently crash team racing which was what I wanted is out of stock and was never even live for non red card holders

However I heard this game has hidden microtransactions in it so I am wondering if its even worth getting

You don't have a store near enough for pickup?
My Walmart can't even manage to stock games on a regular release day let alone store pickup for BF, they lose your order and it causes a huge mess. Its just not happening over here. I assume other Walmarts are similar and other people have the same problems. They claim they have so many orders they just lose some and that the back room is too messy. Its just excuse after excuse. As far as stocking games for release it just never happens and the games aren't even put out weeks later yet they managed to have shelf tags for them and empty spaces. I have complained multiple times about my local store and nothing ever gets done about these things. I think someone is stealing the shipments at my store since my store is an extremely high theft store, but you would think that they would notice entire shipments of $50-60 games that somehow go missing...

Dang.. Wasn't expecting to also purchase Indivisible but all this talk about this game convinced me after I saw a quick video review, lol.

Apparently crash team racing which was what I wanted is out of stock and was never even live for non red card holders

However I heard this game has hidden microtransactions in it so I am wondering if its even worth getting
it does not. Each month there are new karts, characters & skins to unlock for free by simply playing the game offline or online. Plus everyone gets 1 new track instantly. The only purchasable item is game currency for people who don't want to unlock things through gameplay and just want everything unlocked instantly.

The "grind" to unlock stuff is very quick, unlike gran turismo, & street fighter v.

Despite overcooked 2 being in full stock at a nearby store, the website did not allow me choose pickup. Instead i find a store further away with only 1 game in stock, the website allowed me to choose pickup for that store.

Target is weird.

Why do pick up in store in the first place? Especially on black friday? Whole point in shopping online is to not go into the stores

That’s a little overboard.
Hey, you do you. If you enjoy games where anime women slightly moving back and forth in an idle animation makes their enormous cleavage heave to and fro as though they were jumping on trampolines, don't let me stop you. The art style is made to appeal to certain people, and I'm not one of them.

Hey, you do you. If you enjoy games where anime women slightly moving back and forth in an idle animation makes their enormous cleavage heave to and fro as though they were jumping on trampolines, don't let me stop you. The art style is made to appeal to certain people, and I'm not one of them.
Based on your first post, it seems like you're more worried about what others might think of you if they caught a glimpse of the game you're playing. Seems like a pathetic way to make decisions, and even more pathetic to later try to take some imaginary high road and criticize others. But as you say, "you do you".

Why do pick up in store in the first place? Especially on black friday? Whole point in shopping online is to not go into the stores
First thing is to secure the order. As long as you're able to purchase, for some people store pickup still works. You don't have to go ON Black Friday, and you avoid all of the shopping experience except going to the pickup desk. For people in cities, where the store is close and package theft is a problem, it can be a good arrangement.

Based on your first post, it seems like you're more worried about what others might think of you if they caught a glimpse of the game you're playing. Seems like a pathetic way to make decisions, and even more pathetic to later try to take some imaginary high road and criticize others. But as you say, "you do you".
My first post was just me commenting on the idle animations in a joking way, but, if I can be absolutely 100% serious for a moment here, I think it's disgusting and immoral that you pop a boner from anime cleavage flopping around and you should consult with your local priest and confess your sins.

Pre-ordered :switch: Indivisible for $15.

Hoping :switch: Crash Team Racing comes back in stock and :ps4: The Outer Worlds drops to $35 (though I probably couldn't afford that one right now).

For anyone on the fence on Bloodstained, I'm currently 20 hours into the PS4 version and loving it! Castlevania SotN fans cannot miss this one, especially for $15.

-Update-

Amazon matched :switch: Crash Team Racing for $15: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07N9J79SY

Weak year honestly. I didn’t get any game from target this year and GameStop came through with their b2g2 + cag16. Kinda disappointing cuz I’d rather buy from them than anywhere else cuz of redcard 5%

Woke up sad to see Crash Racing out of stock but Amazon matching saved me from dealing with the games section at the store tonight, so yay. I did still preorder the Switch version of Indivisible because that one looks good. Was also able to grab the Trine Ultimate Collection on Switch from Amazon, matching Gamestop which was cool. I was going to order that from Gamestop but it left me just under the free shipping threshold and after 20 minutes trying to find a free shipping filler item I gave up and decided I didn't need it last night, lol.

Thanks for the heads up on Indivisible, was a nice surprise.

Also, definitely get Bloodstained, great game.  Not sure how it's working on Switch, but had a great time with it on PS4.

This was too easy. All i wanted was mario odyssey and Sekiro and got them both without having to stay up until 3am EST. Another year, another win.

In my case, i don't have the red card & overcooked 2 was not available for shipping once it went live. So pickup was the only choice available.
It's also the only place to have it at $15 but if Amazon price matches it im def picking shipping over pickup.

Also Navigator2001Plus sold me on picking up Indivisible. Love me my video game physics. Mai for smash!

Anyone know why The Outer Worlds sale price isn't showing up?
It was never a guarantee to be on sale for regular crowds since it was an unadvertised deal. Now it's confirmed it was only for Red Card, which is unfortunate but I kinda saw it coming. It might pop back up but at this point seems a bit unlikely for the amazing price it was.

Outer worlds is $1 using game pass for like the first 3 months. Don’t sweat the $35 deal unless you are on another platform.

Holy neglecting of families batman! I went to go pick
up my ship to store order at target and there was a line waiting to get into the store when it opens at 5. Who knows how long they were standing there to get a deal that can be had on Amazon next week.....

I had finished my thanksgiving dinner and was going to run up there real quick and then run back but forget that noise. I’ll head up there at 10:30 tonight once the nonsense dies down. I guess I should apologize to myself for paying ahead and not having to wait in any lines?

up my ship to store order at target and there was a line waiting to get into the store when it opens at 5. Who knows how long they were standing there to get a deal that can be had on Amazon next week.....

I had finished my thanksgiving dinner and was going to run up there real quick and then run back but forget that noise. I’ll head up there at 10:30 tonight once the nonsense dies down. I guess I should apologize to myself for paying ahead and not having to wait in any lines?
Average folk have nothing better to do. We, gamers, spend time with family eating and whatnot, while getting most if not all deals online. Then we game the rest of day away.

Are you going to pick up any amiibo when you go back there?

I only ended up getting killer queen black from target. Luckily all the games I wanted went live early last night at other stores. Love how easy it was to get what I wanted.

Are you going to pick up any amiibo when you go back there?
Thanks for reminding me, completely forgot to mention that part lol. So these guys standing in line were bragging to each other about being virgins living in their mothers basements. One guy was saying how he’s lived in his moms basement for 42 years and he other one saying how he had him beat by going 45 years strong, and how he had a better amiibo collection. I rolled my eyes and walked off. To each their own.

Should I venture to the store to see if they have Overcooked 2, have it shipped from BB for $20, or just wait for a sale on the Overcooked 1+2 bundle that just came out this week?

Target has taken off the ability to buy the XB1S Star War bundle online and the ability to pick up in store (at least at my location). We'll see if they honor my pick up in store of the bundle that I placed 4 hours ago in a couple hours.

I got to Target at 6 p.m.  Almost all of the $15 Switch games were gone.  And they were out of copies of Team Sonic Racing for PS4 and Xbox One.  I might have to go to the website and poke around a bit.  

Some lady was filling up her cart with Polaroid TVs.  I hope she isn't giving them to friends and family because it's the worst possible TV to buy.

bread's done
Back