Target Black Friday 2019 Ad Deals

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Official ad here: https://weeklyad.target.com/promotions?code=Target-20191106&lnk=BlackFridaysnea&page=1

*Games are for multiple consoles as described in the details of the ad on Target's website. Though it is not shown in the physical ad, it is for other consoles.

Some BF deals will start Friday 11/08

Also if anyone is interested, I got some invites to a discord group for BF and alerts. PM me if you're interested.

20% Coupon w/ $50 Purchase

:ps4: $199.99 Playstation 4 1TB Last of Us Remastered, God Of War, Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Bundle

:ps4: $199.99 Playstation VR Bundle w/ Resident Evil, Astro Bot, Hot Shots Golf VR, Skyrim VR and VR Worlds

:ps4: All Playstation VR Bundles will be $100 off

:switch: $199.99 Nintendo Switch Lite

:switch: $299.99 Nintendo Switch Neon or Gray Bundle w/ Mario Kart 8

:xb1: $199.99 Xbox One S 1TB Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Bundle w/ $40 Gift Card

:xb1: Save $150 and get a $40 gift card with all Xbox One X consoles

:xb1: $349.99 Xbox One X Gears of War 5 Bundle w/ $40 Gift Card

$249.99 Pac-Man or Marvel Upright Arcade Cabinets w/ 17in LCD Screen (4 Feet Tall)

:ps4: :xb1: $39.99 Playstation 4 and Xbox One Controllers

:switch: $59.99 Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Left / Right Controllers

:switch: $19.99 Nintendo Switch Traveler GoPlay Action Pack

$34.99 Turtle Beach Recon 200 Gaming Headset

$15 (over 100 games)

:ps4: Overwatch Legendary Edition (last year this was mixed up with the Game of the Year Edition)

:ps4: Aladdin and Lion King

:ps4: World War Z

:ps4: Division 2

:ps4: Kingdom Hearts 3

:ps4: Resident Evil 2

:xb1: Zombieland Double Tap Road Trip

:xb1: Grand Theft Auto V

:xb1: Team Sonic Racing

:xb1: Rainbow Six Siege

:switch: Killer Queen Black

:switch: Mario & Rabbids Kingdom Battle

:switch: Overcooked 2

:switch: Crash Tag Racing

:switch: Crash Bandicoot Remastered

$25 (over 40 games)

:ps4: Sims 4 Island Living

:ps4: Control

:ps4: Call of Duty Black Ops 4

:ps4: Nascar Heat 4

:xb1: Plants vs Zombies Battle For Neighborville

:xb1: Forza Horizon 4

:switch: Race with Ryan

:switch: Just Dance 2020

:switch: Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz HD

:switch: Spyro Reignited Trilogy

:switch: Overwatch Legendary Edition

$29.99 (over 30 games)

:ps4: Dragon Quest Builders 2

:ps4: WWE 2K20

:ps4: Judgement

:ps4: Catherine Full Body

:ps4: Red Dead Redemption 2

:ps4: Ghost Recon Breakpoint

:ps4: FIFA 20

:xb1: Fallout 76

:xb1: Mortal Kombat 2

:xb1: Rage 2

:xb1: Madden 20

:switch: Super Mario Odyssey

:switch: Zelda: Breath of the Wild

:switch: Mario Tennis Aces

:switch: FIFA 20

:switch: NBA 2K20

$35 (over 10 games)

:ps4: Need for Speed Heat

:ps4: NHL 10

:ps4: Borderlands 3

:xb1: Gears of War 5

:xb1: Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Master Edition

:ps4: :xb1: $45 Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Save $5 on Xbox Live $25, PS+ $25 and Nintendo Online $20 cards

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting $25 Control for sure, maybe that Ring 2 pack camera as well.

Tempted on DQB2 for $30 and MHW $35 but I just need Iceborne, is DLC on disc or a code?

definitely getting ghost recon, catherine and madden for $30 each, might buy that xbox one s for $200, $40 gift card makes it basically $160 and it comes with the deluxe edition of jedi fallen order.

I wish there was a full list of those games on sale. With that being said, based on the pics alone, will probably go for RE2, CTR, and Sonic Racing unless cheaper elsewhere.

You're missing the $199.99 Xbox One S w/ $40 gift card and Jedi Fallen Order bundle.

Great price on 1 year of Nintendo Online for $15, I'm in for that for sure.

One of my kids wants that new Plants vs Zombies, so might have to grab that unless its cheaper at Best Buy or Walmart.

Yeah, not bad, but not great. My problem is that a lot of the better "bargains" are for games that I already picked up on sale earlier in the year. And the amount I would have saved by waiting for Black Friday is not nearly enough to make me feel bad. Which is fine, I suppose. It's for the best that I don't feel the need to rush out on Black Friday.

I would like to pick up a physical copy of Killer Queen Black for $15, and would be interested in Dragon Quest Builders 2 for $30.

Well, damn - thought Killer Queen Black for $20 was already a deal, but looks like I'm going to return and rebuy for $15.

Considering the fact that Black Friday is less than a month before Christmas this year, I was expecting better deals. The Switch is 3 years old now, Nintendo couldn't have thrown us a bone by dropping the price a little, or offering a one day New 2DS XL deal for $100 in a limited edition color with a game? Even that crappy digital only Xbox One is $150 at some stores.

That PS4 bundle makes me think the $150 PS4 on the early design of the Walmart ad might be legit.   The bundled games here are solid, but I don't need any of them... just a PS4.  Thanks for posting the info.

Remember that Target currently has a B2G1 free going on right now. Some of the prices in the ad are already these prices with that current deal.

Has control gotten less taxing with patches or do you still got to avoid it without a Pro?

In for Odyssey and Tennis. Was hoping on a deal on the 2DS as my nieces are getting to the age where they can play and love Mario Run on my phone.

Does this mean I could potentially grab a Titanium Blue or Rose Gold PS4 controller for cheaps?
giphy.gif

Depending on what other retailers have, I'm probably in for a couple of the $15 games (Crash Team Racing, Sonic Team Racing, Alladin/Lion King, World War Z, maybe Overcooked 2 (though there is supposed to be an Overcooked 1 and 2 pack releasing soon for $39.99).

Killer Queen and Overcooked 2 are in my sights, but I haven't actually gone out for BF in years, so not sure I'd really care to just for those two. :*(

Fingers crossed somewhere online will match those.

I bought Lion King/Aladdin, Borderlands 3, and Super Monkeyball for $78 last week during buy2get1. Looks like i only missed out on saving $3. :p

Tempted on sonic racing and the overpriced zombieland game at a price it should of been at launch.

Weak af imo. Switch lite doesn't even have a bundle? Wtf I should have gotten it when it was 170 I knew I'd regret waiting.

Loon king Aladdin for 15 I'm in.

Still don't like that the Lion King bundle doesn't include all the versions of Aladdin, but $15 seems like a decent price...

Wanna be able to get some of those $15 games but don't wanna fight the crowds or miss out on the sale?

Well, here's a YMMV way to (potentially) get them at that price:
Buy the games you want, the week before, 2 weeks before (try not to make it TOO obvious).
Return to any Target that Fri/Sat, rebuy the items with a completely different tender.

I say YMMV because you could encounter a "Target detective" at the Guest Service counter & block this by reselling the games at their original prices.

Wanna be able to get some of those $15 games but don't wanna fight the crowds or miss out on the sale?

Well, here's a YMMV way to (potentially) get them at that price:
Buy the games you want, the week before, 2 weeks before (try not to make it TOO obvious).
Return to any Target that Fri/Sat, rebuy the items with a completely different tender.

I say YMMV because you could encounter a "Target detective" at the Guest Service counter & block this by reselling the games at their original prices.
You do realize customer service desks are closed that weekend, right?

That PS4 bundle makes me think the $150 PS4 on the early design of the Walmart ad might be legit. The bundled games here are solid, but I don't need any of them... just a PS4. Thanks for posting the info.
Would make sense as my Walmart has two 500's for $269.00 at the moment so the deal adds up. They usually aren't on Amazon when I check so I'm guessing they won't match it either. Could just be Walmart flushing backstock.

That PS4 bundle makes me think the $150 PS4 on the early design of the Walmart ad might be legit. The bundled games here are solid, but I don't need any of them... just a PS4. Thanks for posting the info.
Where is this early design at?

bread's done
Back