1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership (Digital Delivery) $31.89

Yes, PS Plus does stack. Take advantage while you can, this is a steal of a price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome. Thanks OP, mine ran out last week and with the COD battle royale mode and Nioh 2 dropping was looking to renew.

Need to stop coming on this website if I'm going to be trapped indoors. Or maybe just stop spending money at cdkeys. Second time today.

Plus is good until 12/6/21 now though so thanks OP. 

Great share, thanks OP
o.png

Yep, couldn't resist this one.  Used PayPal, email came immediately.  Had to confirm phone via SMS code, but it worked immediately.

Ty, my code instantly. Been using this site for ps+ codes since 2016 with my own debit card and not one issue.

Cheapest up to date was when Target misprint ed their paper ad saying 1 year sub for $15. It was YMMV in getting them to honor in store. They meant to display the 3 month card in the ad.

Back on topic, anyone having trouble checking out with their credit card? I've been trying since last night and it doesn't work. Maybe it's my card because I couldn't even add it on PayPal too

Not even close, but no one has a DeLorean that can take them back to the $20 BF sale from a few years ago. *Cheapest* in years.
It's close to that, as I recall PS+ was $10 cheaper when that deal was around.

On the fence about getting another year, already got one from them.

Nice, I could be stacked to 2030 with the low PS+ prices. Where are the XBLA Gold sales?
Xbox Live Gold used to sell for lower price than PS+ before the price increase.

They used to be on sale for $30 every few weeks.

Just bought and received my 1 Year code. Many Thanks to the OP! Currently playing Fallout 76. Glad I waited until a week ago to start playing so many golden updates. I also play Dead by Daylight and Borderlands.  Hit Me up for co-op.  

Ensure you go to the PS Store and download the free PS+ monthly games, as they are changing next Tuesday.

Even if you don’t or can’t download them, you can just hit the “Add to Library” button.

Extended myself to Sept. 2022.  Did it at $36.99 not when it was $33.99, oh well...

Does anyone know of an Xbox Live deal?  That is expiring in a month for me!

Extended myself to Sept. 2022. Did it at $36.99 not when it was $33.99, oh well...

Does anyone know of an Xbox Live deal? That is expiring in a month for me!
The lowest prices I've found lately are $40~$45

Its not allowing me to buy.  I put all my credit card info and and hit place order and just cycles me back to the place order page.  At least, I didn't get charged for it.

Same thing happened with me.  I contacted my CC to ask them what was wrong and they were concerned about suspicious activity.  They cleared it, so I was then able to place an order.  Call your CC company.

I bought a year of PS plus a month or so ago. Despite having bought from CDkeys before, with the very same card, my credit card company also had it flagged for suspicious activity that I had to clear first. Anyone care to guess why this is happening more?

I bought a year of PS plus a month or so ago. Despite having bought from CDkeys before, with the very same card, my credit card company also had it flagged for suspicious activity that I had to clear first. Anyone care to guess why this is happening more?
I use Paypal, never tried purchasing with credit card.

bread's done
Back