* * * * * 3 votes

Xbox Series S/X Pre-Order Thread - Now with Direct Links! - Live 9/22 8AM PT, 11AM ET

#1021 Rowdyreptile  

Rowdyreptile

Posted 17 October 2020 - 08:04 PM

Look at Rowdyreptile's avatar...

dudes post history is just a troll

#1022 cactustrav77   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   146 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

cactustrav77

Posted 18 October 2020 - 12:02 AM

Probably a stupid question but does anyone know if the xb1 to series x/s will have the same transfer options like the original xb1 to the x had? Don't remember what it was called but it let you transfer through the router instead of using external drives or USB.

#1023 Sielanas  

Posted 18 October 2020 - 03:15 AM

Probably a stupid question but does anyone know if the xb1 to series x/s will have the same transfer options like the original xb1 to the x had? Don't remember what it was called but it let you transfer through the router instead of using external drives or USB.

Literally the same interface. They're finally committing to unify.

#1024 cactustrav77   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   146 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

cactustrav77

Posted 18 October 2020 - 03:29 PM

Literally the same interface. They're finally committing to unify.

That's great. At least it won't take forever to transfer stuff over.

#1025 Derrick1979   I think I've been here to long ! CAGiversary!   5957 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Derrick1979

Posted 19 October 2020 - 02:59 PM

Credit. Man this sucks, I’ve gotten every Xbox on release day since the first

Where are you located I may be able to help 

#1026 Kerouac   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1894 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2020 - 06:22 PM

I don't know if anyone is interested in the S series, but it is available to order at GameStop via the app. Just search all access and it pops up. They are charging $18 for release day delivery. I was able to use trade in credit without any issues. Order appears in my power up rewards account under preorders along with a days until release countdown.

#1027 kwick7   CAG Lurking Veteran CAGiversary!   634 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2020 - 06:48 PM

I don't know if anyone is interested in the S series, but it is available to order at GameStop via the app. Just search all access and it pops up. They are charging $18 for release day delivery. I was able to use trade in credit without any issues. Order appears in my power up rewards account under preorders along with a days until release countdown.

Interesting. I just tied it and you’re right.

#1028 Derrick1979   I think I've been here to long ! CAGiversary!   5957 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Derrick1979

Posted 19 October 2020 - 07:46 PM

Question:  MS sent those emails out about people that got shafted on the All Access then no console...  And were going to send out an email on or before the 19th (Today) giving information on how you could get a Xbox.... Anyone get a follow up email from them yet??

#1029 synnarc   Lord of the VRAM CAGiversary!   1580 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2020 - 09:08 PM

Thank you for this. It may not be the X model but my kids will be happy to have one under the tree.

#1030 Leonard Shelby  

Leonard Shelby

Posted 19 October 2020 - 09:26 PM

Wouldn't this be a little risky in that the All Access bundles are being promoted as the 2 year payment plans?

#1031 Derrick1979   I think I've been here to long ! CAGiversary!   5957 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Derrick1979

Posted 19 October 2020 - 09:29 PM

Wouldn't this be a little risky in that the All Access bundles are being promoted as the 2 year payment plans?

Why?

#1032 Leonard Shelby  

Leonard Shelby

Posted 19 October 2020 - 09:51 PM

Why?

Since the payment plans add up to a higher amount than the MSRP I'm hoping that when we preorder we won't be expected to sign up for the bundle and pay the remaining difference (with the Game Pass add-ons, etc.).

#1033 SchmidtA99   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   511 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 03:58 AM

Since the payment plans add up to a higher amount than the MSRP I'm hoping that when we preorder we won't be expected to sign up for the bundle and pay the remaining difference (with the Game Pass add-ons, etc.).

The all access plan is cheaper than the retail cost of the console and 2 years of game pass. Both for the S and the X.

#1034 BalekFekete   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   58 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

BalekFekete

Posted Yesterday, 11:50 AM

Super long-shot, but if anyone in the greater Philly or central NJ area is looking for a Series X but has a PS5 pre-order, I'm in the market for a swap.  DM me and we can figure something out.  *crosses fingers but doesn't hold breath...*

#1035 EvilChamp   Super Nintendo CAGiversary!   2306 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

EvilChamp

Posted Yesterday, 05:46 PM

Hey everyone — really late here. What's the latest re: pre orders? Any word of when they will be coming in next?

#1036 defpally   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2152 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

defpally

Posted Yesterday, 07:14 PM

Hey everyone — really late here. What's the latest re: pre orders? Any word of when they will be coming in next?

I think we are basically looking at release date for next availability at this point.  We are around three weeks out for them.  They probably have their counts and retailers are doing allotments right now.

#1037 EvilChamp   Super Nintendo CAGiversary!   2306 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

EvilChamp

Posted Yesterday, 08:42 PM

I think we are basically looking at release date for next availability at this point.  We are around three weeks out for them.  They probably have their counts and retailers are doing allotments right now.

Maybe I'll just buy one for TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS on eBay instead. I hear this console might be rare. /s

#1038 jrc84  

Posted Yesterday, 08:52 PM

Maybe I'll just buy one for TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS on eBay instead. I hear this console might be rare. /s

SOLD!!!

#1039 Flo25  

Posted Yesterday, 09:29 PM

Forget ebay and their ridiculous prices.  I got you for 1999.99

#1040 officeofpresident   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   94 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

officeofpresident

Posted Today, 02:16 AM

Rumors are that M$ production lines were hit harder by Covid than Sony's but until they release the sales numbers it's anyone's guess!