* * * - - 5 votes

Nintendo eShop Deals and Discussions

#121 Kabird  

Posted 07 March 2021 - 04:00 PM

I think it's great and I haven't even played any of the Luigi stuff. I own it on Wii U and I highly recommend it. Not sure if it's ever been a lower price than that. I picked up Mario Tennis Aces since it's only $25.01.

I would say it's worth $38.88 if you haven't played the nearly identical wii-u version.  The only additions for nsw are worthwhile if you want to make the game even easier (for kids, as an example).

It definitely gets cheaper physically though.

Thanks for the opinions! Yeah, I didn't get the Wii-U version so it'll be a brand new experience. I ended up getting it and I'm just waiting for it to finish downloading! 

#122 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8604 Posts   Joined 17.8 Years Ago  

Posted 07 March 2021 - 04:09 PM

Rocket League is offering the Moonpaw wheels in-game this weekend for free.

Designed by Psyonix prop artist Lindsey, they are available to celebrate Women's History Month.  They must be claimed in-game in the store.

https://www.rocketle...-history-month/

#123 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   71286 Posts   Joined 18.1 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 07 March 2021 - 04:09 PM

#124 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   4872 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 07 March 2021 - 04:41 PM

Target cancelled my Mario Tennis Aces site to store order (lack of stock, so they say). Not too mad since I wasn't that interested in it anyway.

My store showed pricing at 35% off $49.99 = $32.49. Of course all the copies were already bought up by people who ordered online at $25.

#125 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted 07 March 2021 - 06:11 PM

Target cancelled my Mario Tennis Aces site to store order (lack of stock, so they say). Not too mad since I wasn't that interested in it anyway.

My store showed pricing at 35% off $49.99 = $32.49. Of course all the copies were already bought up by people who ordered online at $25.

The store I ordered mine from has it in stock. I called up Target customer service and they reordered it for me and they adjusted the price to the $25.01. I even got a $5 gift card for the inconvenience! 1 (800) 591-3869 is Target customer service.

#126 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   4872 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 07 March 2021 - 06:29 PM

The store I ordered mine from has it in stock. I called up Target customer service and they reordered it for me and they adjusted the price to the $25.01. I even got a $5 gift card for the inconvenience! 1 (800) 591-3869 is Target customer service.

I was also able to reorder at the adjusted price ^^

#127 utopianmachine   Deal Ninja CAGiversary!   10530 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

utopianmachine

Posted 07 March 2021 - 08:48 PM

Was glancing at my Amazon wishlist and saw Xenoblade suddely drop to $25. Snagged one and made a separate thread here to advertise it. Thought I'd post here too.

https://www.amazon.c...,aps,206&sr=8-1

Edit: Well, nevermind. I guess there was hardly any copies. All gone.

#128 bearranza  

bearranza

Posted 07 March 2021 - 10:14 PM

Zelda joycons aren’t speaking to me. Way too busy.

yeah, they are truly hideous looking but shout out to those who like them. 

#129 shadowysea07   Cjenvy I'm ready for you awd this time I'm wearing pants CAGiversary!   6563 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

shadowysea07

Posted 08 March 2021 - 02:40 AM

Was glancing at my Amazon wishlist and saw Xenoblade suddely drop to $25. Snagged one and made a separate thread here to advertise it. Thought I'd post here too.

https://www.amazon.c...,aps,206&sr=8-1

Edit: Well, nevermind. I guess there was hardly any copies. All gone.

It's the thought that counts. Others wouldn't make the effort to post it at all.

#130 KrayzieKMF   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4234 Posts   Joined 17.2 Years Ago  

Posted 08 March 2021 - 02:57 AM

not sure if the nintendo store is broken but i can't check out. site won't take any of my credit cards. I don't have any payment methods saved so not really sure what the deal is.

#131 helveticastandard   nyaa CAGiversary!   900 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

helveticastandard

Posted 08 March 2021 - 04:03 AM

EDIT: might as well mention, the Nintendo Store has Bayonetta 2 physical copies in stock. these went out of stock *everywhere* a few months back.

not sure if the nintendo store is broken but i can't check out. site won't take any of my credit cards. I don't have any payment methods saved so not really sure what the deal is.

That’s a frequent problem with the site, sometimes it fixes itself in time. One solution I’ve read is, bafflingly enough, trying to ship to a different address if possible.

#132 KrayzieKMF   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4234 Posts   Joined 17.2 Years Ago  

Posted 08 March 2021 - 02:16 PM

EDIT: might as well mention, the Nintendo Store has Bayonetta 2 physical copies in stock. these went out of stock *everywhere* a few months back.

That’s a frequent problem with the site, sometimes it fixes itself in time. One solution I’ve read is, bafflingly enough, trying to ship to a different address if possible.

looks like its oos now but doesnt matter anyway cause i still can't checkout lol

on hold with customer service but doesn't seem like they know what the issue is. just wanted me to call my cc company to confirm i have funds even though i've tried 4 different cards lol

edit: looks like i am not going to get the mario posters as the code expires today and who knows when nintendo will contact me back about the CC issue.

I have tried two different accounts as well. Amazed that nintendo doesn't have a functioning online checkout system lol

#133 Kakkarrot23   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   381 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Kakkarrot23

Posted 08 March 2021 - 05:26 PM

Amazon has the Mario themed Switch in stock on the Treasure Truck if you're looking for one.

#134 KrayzieKMF   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4234 Posts   Joined 17.2 Years Ago  

Posted 08 March 2021 - 05:43 PM

Amazon has the Mario themed Switch in stock on the Treasure Truck if you're looking for one.

when i checked earlier all the major retailers had it as well. gs, target, best buy, walmart

#135 The End   America's Sweetheart CAGiversary!   6239 Posts   Joined 17.0 Years Ago  

Posted 08 March 2021 - 10:06 PM

I just picked up the digital version of Luigi's Mansion 3 and was wondering if there was a place to activate without having to do it on the switch.  It's no great tragedy if I have to wait until I get home to activate it. But if there is another method that I could use to do it right now, I figured I might as well.

Yeah, I probably could have googled this question. But then I wouldn't have gotten a star on this new thread.

EDIT: Never mind. I just went ahead and googled it.

#136 Decker   Xbox Live Cannon Fodder CAGiversary!   2005 Posts   Joined 17.9 Years Ago  

Posted 08 March 2021 - 11:14 PM

How come the Sales & Deals page in the eShop sucks so bad now?  Even with the MAR10 deals there are only seven games on sale.  Have they significantly cut back on weekly digital game discounts, or are they just trying to keep the discounts a secret?

#137 Tyrok   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3090 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 08 March 2021 - 11:28 PM

All these $40 and under deals on everything but Paper Mario is just the usual $10 off. Sure it's the lowest selling Mario game on the console (other then Mario + Rabbids from Ubi) but come on now.

#138 helveticastandard   nyaa CAGiversary!   900 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

helveticastandard

Posted 08 March 2021 - 11:30 PM

How come the Sales & Deals page in the eShop sucks so bad now? Even with the MAR10 deals there are only seven games on sale. Have they significantly cut back on weekly digital game discounts, or are they just trying to keep the discounts a secret?

Is that the one on the website? If so, then that just means there are no “major” sales going on at the moment. There’s plenty of stuff disconted in the eShop at any time.

#139 briandadude   Vita + Xbox + Switch CAGiversary!   1487 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

briandadude

Posted 09 March 2021 - 12:13 AM

All these $40 and under deals on everything but Paper Mario is just the usual $10 off. Sure it's the lowest selling Mario game on the console (other then Mario + Rabbids from Ubi) but come on now.

$40 used on GameFly > https://www.gamefly....mi-king/5023539

#140 TheLegendofTyler   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4389 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

TheLegendofTyler

Posted 09 March 2021 - 01:22 AM

How come the Sales & Deals page in the eShop sucks so bad now? Even with the MAR10 deals there are only seven games on sale. Have they significantly cut back on weekly digital game discounts, or are they just trying to keep the discounts a secret?

724 switch games on sale currently

#141 Alien Spider   #SQUIRTLESQUAD CAGiversary!   1512 Posts   Joined 17.4 Years Ago  

Alien Spider

Posted 09 March 2021 - 02:29 AM

Personally, I always go to Deku Deals’ Recent Price Drops page for the latest deals.

#142 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   71286 Posts   Joined 18.1 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 09 March 2021 - 03:35 AM

How come the Sales & Deals page in the eShop sucks so bad now?  Even with the MAR10 deals there are only seven games on sale.  Have they significantly cut back on weekly digital game discounts, or are they just trying to keep the discounts a secret?

It's always been bad like every other part of the Nintendo eShop deal experience.

#143 topchief1   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   628 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

topchief1

Posted 09 March 2021 - 08:08 PM

I ordered the robotics notes double pack from Amazon, it was marked down to $30. Just came in and still got the day one edition. Just wanted to give others who ordered some hope that took get the day one edition too

#144 Tyrok   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3090 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 09 March 2021 - 10:42 PM

I don't really need it that badly and have never spent more then $20 on a game from them. Just odd to exclude your lowest selling title from a deal pushing it further behind the rest in sales.

#145 Master Miguel   Tired CAGiversary!   1504 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Master Miguel

Posted 09 March 2021 - 11:31 PM

I don't really need it that badly and have never spent more then $20 on a game from them. Just odd to exclude your lowest selling title from a deal pushing it further behind the rest in sales.

Agreed, I was hoping it would pop up with the other Mario titles, would have been a definite buy at $38.99. $40 used at gamefly is somewhat tempting but I can wait.

#146 helveticastandard   nyaa CAGiversary!   900 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

helveticastandard

Posted 10 March 2021 - 12:52 AM

Apex Legends is out on Switch!

And it’s 25GB!

#147 Glas   Rhythm Game Maniac CAGiversary!   406 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 10 March 2021 - 01:00 AM

Miku is on sale, if you travel to MXN it's as low as 5 for dlc and 10 for base.

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

#148 chellotte8  

Posted 10 March 2021 - 11:59 AM

I just picked up the digital version of Luigi's Mansion 3 and was wondering if there was a place to activate without having to do it on the switch. It's no great tragedy if I have to wait until I get home to activate it. But if there is another method that I could use to do it right now, I figured I might as well.

Yeah, I probably could have googled this question. But then I wouldn't have gotten a star on this new thread.

EDIT: Never mind. I just went ahead and googled it.

May I know if Luigi's Mansion 3 is on sale digitally as a code?

Thanks

#149 helveticastandard   nyaa CAGiversary!   900 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

helveticastandard

Posted 10 March 2021 - 12:09 PM

Best Buy has a bunch of Mar10 deals up today, among them 10% off eShop prepaid codes and including a $5 gift card with Switch Online subscriptions.

https://www.bestbuy....cat248000050016

May I know if Luigi's Mansion 3 is on sale digitally as a code?

Thanks

Walmart, Amazon, Gamestop, Target and Humble Bundle have it discounted.

https://www.dekudeal...uigis-mansion-3

#150 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   71286 Posts   Joined 18.1 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 10 March 2021 - 04:50 PM