- - - - -

Gamecube to Game Boy Micro Cable - Instructions in here

Poll: Would you purchase a Gamecube->Micro/GBA Link Cable at $25 shipped? (344 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you purchase a Gamecube->Micro/GBA Link Cable at $25 shipped?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#133 Troz1820   Pinball Addict CAGiversary!   457 Posts   Joined 16.7 Years Ago  

Posted 02 July 2006 - 04:14 PM

Sorry for the delay all. I've been too busy with "Real Life" to make any of the cables these past few weeks. Hopefully I'll get them done this week to those that are on my list (which is full BTW)...

Dinodoedoe - http://www.mouser.co...e_pcodeid=54603

Keaton - If you're going to make your own, the best way is whatever works for you. I don't use any heat-shrink tubing on my cables since they don't really need any. I do use some electrical tape to wrap up each spliced wire. A dremel is used to cut the plastic box that I linked above. As long as you can solder you should be able to make a cable.

gdingy - Unfortunately that will not work. There is a small circuit board required for the GC-GBA link to work.

link83 - That method will bypass the GBA link port which relies on the circuit board unfortunately.

#137 Troz1820   Pinball Addict CAGiversary!   457 Posts   Joined 16.7 Years Ago  

Posted 14 July 2006 - 04:59 AM

Status update: Everyone that was on the initial reservation list should have received payment details from me. Some cables have already shipped.

I've decided that when I have someone drop off the list at this point that I'm going to move the cable to Ebay. You can find my current auctions at my CAG Auction Page.

When these are gone I am done with this. It unfortunately has been more of a hassle than I bargained for. I hope that those of you with the cables are enjoying them!