The Falafelicious OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazytalkx

CAGiversary!
Falafel.JPG

falafel%5B1%5D.jpg

Falafel (Arabic: فلافل (falaafil ▶ (help·info)) Hebrew: פלאפל (falafel)), also known in Egypt as ta`amiyya (Arabic طعمية), is a fried ball or patty of spiced fava beans or chickpeas. It is a highly popular form of fast food in the Arab East. Falafel is also very common in Israel, and it is regarded as the national food of Israel. Falafel is traditionally served as a filling ingredient in a pita bread wrap (i.e. sandwich), and the term "falafel" commonly refers to this sandwich, a prototypical street food (ie. fast food). Along with the falafel balls, which may be crushed onto the bread or added whole, sandwiches frequently include hummus, tahini, a yoghurt sauce, lemon, and various vegetables (ie. salad), with sumac and salt added as seasoning. Chilli sauce may also be added.

[quote name='flowery']I prefer Gyro's myself.[/QUOTE]
You should try some middle eastern food if you can find a restaurant in the area. I had some only recently and it's pretty uniformly great.

edit: assuming you haven't already.

[quote name='jmcc']You should try some middle eastern food if you can find a restaurant in the area. I had some only recently and it's pretty uniformly great.

edit: assuming you haven't already.[/QUOTE]

Well I have had alot of Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Thai, Indian, European, and Greek. My cousin who was over in Iraq said that the food was horrible so I am warry to try it.

God, this rages me so hard. I finally brought an external HDD to transfer the files to my new computer, but My Computer crashed when I tried to copy the files over. Then, I decided to transplant it into my new machine, and I couldn't access the desktop because of the Admin password. So when I tried to boot from it, it gave a quick BSOD after the whole 'safe mode' promt.. and restarted.

So I can't access it. GOD fuck, I HATE IT. :bomb::bomb::bomb:

Somebody will kill my ochem professor by the end of this quarter. Just a question of whether it's somebody else or me that gets him first.

I wouldn't expect an OTT named Falafelicious to be so slow.

Nobody even fought to be first.

Well, I think we need the Moldy Boner to strike back.

[quote name='beerguy961']Somebody will kill my ochem professor by the end of this quarter. Just a question of whether it's somebody else or me that gets him first.[/QUOTE]
That's what you all get for taking such an imprecise science.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I wouldn't expect an OTT named Falafelicious to be so slow.

Nobody even fought to be first.

Well, I think we need the Moldy Boner to strike back.[/QUOTE]

:cry: Alas the chances of having another Moldy Boner are low and we cannot predict when it shall happen!! *looks to the sky*

[quote name='beerguy961']Somebody will kill my ochem professor by the end of this quarter. Just a question of whether it's somebody else or me that gets him first.[/QUOTE]

Hey, if your going down for that murder anyway can you get one of my criminal justice professor's while you're at it?

Oh shit, now there's a record so I can be nailed on conspiracy. Umm I don't REALLY mean it.

[quote name='crazytalkx']:cry: Alas the chances of having another Moldy Boner are low and we cannot predict when it shall happen!! *looks to the sky*[/QUOTE]

Only Moxio can save us now.

[quote name='Tiphireth']Only Moxio can save us now.[/QUOTE]

Now there's something you'd never expect to read.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Now there's something you'd never expect to read.[/QUOTE]

These are stressfull circumstances. ;O

Another idea is to have JimmieMac to come in here talk some shit to some people then people bitching about it then show some pictures of some fantastic food or a funny ass video. This Rose Bowl is alright and all but that is some pretty entertaing stuff that could move this along.

Plus I am almost bored of my winter break. I have been doing jack shit and I love it but it gets old too. I went out a couple times but what the fuck. I have a dentist appointment tomorrow so I get to see my extremely hot dental hygentist and a maybe an extremely hot friend of my whos mom works there.

Question: How do you link to a particular post. I want to link to my spending tab in my sig, but can't figure out how (I'm currently linking to the page I'm on).

[quote name='flowery']Another idea is to have JimmieMac to come in here talk some shit to some people then people bitching about it then show some pictures of some fantastic food or a funny ass video. This Rose Bowl is alright and all but that is some pretty entertaing stuff that could move this along.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah that usually works as well. I've blocked him now though so unless someone quotes him, anything he says falls on my deaf ears.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Question: How do you link to a particular post. I want to link to my spending tab in my sig, but can't figure out how (I'm currently linking to the page I'm on).[/QUOTE]

Click the number of the post in the upper right hand corner.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Question: How do you link to a particular post. I want to link to my spending tab in my sig, but can't figure out how (I'm currently linking to the page I'm on).[/QUOTE]

Click the little number of the post in the top right corner of the said post. Then link.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']But the sheer mention of the moldy boner gets the Ott Moving. ;)[/QUOTE]

Such is its awesome power :shock:

For my next avatar I have to find th mnost disgusting picture of an obese woman I cna find. And then put my name in the lower corner and sig it. Just to mock all the sigs with hot women on them.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']For my next avatar I have to find th mnost disgusting picture of an obese woman I cna find. And then put my name in the lower corner and sig it. Just to mock all the sigs with hot women on them.[/QUOTE]

TUBGIRL!!!!!

Does anyone know how many sub-archives you can get into a .rar/.zip file? I'm noodling around with the idea of building a little labyrinth game using an archive file, in which you have to figure out a password to open it, only to get more archives within it, and I'm trying to figure the maximum number of levels before you'd finish.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']And it's not hard to find pictures so disgusting the're too oiffensive.

Beware. the content of this link is too disturbing to post directly.[/QUOTE]
I was following a discussion on disturbing smelling library patrons the other day and a doctor in the thread noted that if people thought that was bad, they should try to imagine what comes through the emergency room. He used the example of obese people with mold growing in their rolls as a "for instance." Just thought I'd point that out.

Looks like there might be a price dsrop or sale on Dragonshard soon. It's $35 at CC, $28 at GoGamer, $33 at Overstock.com and $37 at Amazon. I want it to go on sale at BB so I can combine it with the $10 off $30 coupon. C'mon BB! Let me take advantage of you some more!

[quote name='crazytalkx']TUBGIRL!!!!![/QUOTE]
He'd be banned so fast it's not funny, though it seems that's not even enough to keep it a permanent ban these days.

[quote name='jmcc']I was following a discussion on disturbing smelling library patrons the other day and a doctor in the thread noted that if people thought that was bad, they should try to imagine what comes through the emergency room. He used the example of obese people with mold growing in their rolls as a "for instance." Just thought I'd point that out.[/QUOTE]

Oi. I remember a picture series on Rotten.com of some guy who was so fat, his ankles, like, were bleeding and all blowed up.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']He'd be banned so fast it's not funny, though it seems that's not even enough to keep it a permanent ban these days.[/QUOTE]

Actually it probably would, and it would depend on what the mood around was that day.
I could count on one hand the number of people I think could probably get away with posting anything they wanted and not earn a perma-ban. Most people may be granted a reprieve once or twice, as the mods and CheapyD are extremely forgiving.

What kind of paint would be good for plastic on electronic devices, like a dreamcast shell or Guitar from guitar hero? I have a fun pain scheme in mind for both

[quote name='jmcc']Hmm. It seems that discussion of falafel brings the OTT to a screeching halt.[/QUOTE]

Quick, bring back the moldy boner!

There's no real dialogue between the users here in the OTT, it's just posts. So there will never be another "marathon" posting session like there was, the OTT will just plug along getting slower and slower until times when it took 4 days to finish one will seem like a distant memory.

[quote name='JSweeney']Actually it probably would, and it would depend on what the mood around was that day.
I could count on one hand the number of people I think could probably get away with posting anything they wanted and not earn a perma-ban. Most people may be granted a reprieve once or twice, as the mods and CheapyD are extremely forgiving.[/QUOTE]
I know Led hates that kind of stuff with a fury, so I was surprised to see the guy back on the forums posting deals maybe two weeks or so after being banned on the spot. Cheapy would have to be plenty merciful, or the poster would have to have a damn good excuse, to let them back so quickly.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']What kind of paint would be good for plastic on electronic devices, like a dreamcast shell or Guitar from guitar hero? I have a fun pain scheme in mind for both[/quote]
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78948

This is probably the thread you should be posting in. I was thinking about maybe seeking some painting job for the guitar, but I don't want to risk it sucking and fucking up my controller. Good luck with that.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']What kind of paint would be good for plastic on electronic devices, like a dreamcast shell or Guitar from guitar hero? I have a fun pain scheme in mind for both[/QUOTE]
Krylon Fusion or Dupli Color car paint.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']fucking hell it's good to be home. Though other than all my shit being here I wouldn't have minded staying in Mexico indefinitely.[/QUOTE]

Subbie's back?

Welcome back. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back