The Falafelicious OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
i started playing guild wars and I am really liking it. I am finding it a lot more fun than I found WoW

edit: typing with the zboard sucks ass. I guess I have to make sure to use my other keyboard to type since I can't spell with the zboard.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']fuck Delta Airlines. They broke my PS2. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

A blessing in disguise.

[quote name='Brak']A blessing in disguise.[/QUOTE]

invasion2.jpg

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']
invasion2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I can't believe he did that in Body Snatchers...

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']fuck Delta Airlines. They broke my PS2. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Oh man, you checked it in? I carried my Xbox + DS onboard in a backpack just to make sure nothing bad happened to it.

Needless to say, security went nuts on me. That sucks on the broken ps2 though. Is it in pieces or what?

[quote name='SpottedNigel']damnit, still hungry...maybe i'll order pizza again...
thats the way to lose weight, ya dumbass... ARGH![/QUOTE]

Get a veggie pizza with a diet coke? :D

[quote name='Danro']Get a veggie pizza with a diet coke? :D[/QUOTE]

Or, i could do the exact opposite and get a Pepperoni and bacon pizza with a FREE cinnimon round thingy!

Eyetoy Kenetic is going to laugh and point at me tommorow morning...

[quote name='Danro']30 minutes til lunch. Whats everyone havin?[/QUOTE]
Leftovers from a trip to Red Lobster last night.

Some Aztec chicken, 1 jumbo coconut shrimp and 3 jumbo breaded shrimp.

Good stuff.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']I dont care about that game in the least...but that is a neat design[/QUOTE]
Looks like it's all-black, instead of black w/blue, and has the symbol on it.

Meh. I'll pass.

[quote name='shrike4242']Looks like it's all-black, instead of black w/blue, and has the symbol on it.

Meh. I'll pass.[/QUOTE]
Well if they did it the same in the US and packed the game with it like they are in Japan, I would upgrade my fat PS2 and buy this.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Well if they did it the same in the US and packed the game with it like they are in Japan, I would upgrade my fat PS2 and buy this.[/QUOTE]
Which I think would be the case of "hell freezing over" when that might happen.

[quote name='MadChedar0']Oh man, you checked it in? I carried my Xbox + DS onboard in a backpack just to make sure nothing bad happened to it.

Needless to say, security went nuts on me. That sucks on the broken ps2 though. Is it in pieces or what?[/QUOTE]
No, it was in my suitcase where every was bubble-wrapped to keep them safe. :whistle2:( There's small dents all over the disc tray area and the disc tray door doesn't open, which the motor does work and I can almost pull the door off. I should've thought it was weird that when I packed it tightly in there, that a few items had somehow shifted around, but I didn't notice till I went to watch my The adv. of Pete & Pete DVD.

I know for a fact that those weren't there before. Luckily I still have my BB warranty, so I'll probably send that in to get my money back to get another, but that means the end of my HDD and I won't need my NA anymore either with a slim PS2.

[quote name='Brak']A blessing in disguise.[/quote]
Nope, it's far from it. It's a disaster.

[quote name='flowery']If they made a Gran Turismo special edition PS2, that would be nice.[/QUOTE]
Probably been and gone in Japan, for all we know. Much too late for it to happen here, methinks.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']No, it was in my suitcase where every was bubble-wrapped to keep them safe. :whistle2:( There's small dents all over the disc tray area and the disc tray door doesn't open, which the motor does work and I can almost pull the door off. I should've thought it was weird that when I packed it tightly in there, that a few items had somehow shifted around, but I didn't notice till I went to watch my The adv. of Pete & Pete DVD.

I know for a fact that those weren't there before. Luckily I still have my BB warranty, so I'll probably send that in to get my money back to get another, but that means the end of my HDD and I won't need my NA anymore either with a slim PS2.[/QUOTE]
Well, that sucks. At least with BB, you'll either break even on it or make a few bucks, depending on when you bought the PRP on it.

I'm sure you'll be able to sell both of those items around here for a few bucks. NA I could see going for $15, HD maybe $30+.

I'm home for one night and the wireless access point decides to quit. I'm posting from our server right now. :bomb: :cry:[quote name='MadChedar0']Oh man, you checked it in? I carried my Xbox + DS onboard in a backpack just to make sure nothing bad happened to it.

Needless to say, security went nuts on me. That sucks on the broken ps2 though. Is it in pieces or what?[/QUOTE]I took my gamecube with me to Mexico, and they didn't say shit. Once, right after 9-11, I took my ps2, dreamcast, and 64 with controllers etc in a carry-on. They didn't even say anything that time.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']No, it was in my suitcase where every was bubble-wrapped to keep them safe. :whistle2:( There's small dents all over the disc tray area and the disc tray door doesn't open, which the motor does work and I can almost pull the door off. I should've thought it was weird that when I packed it tightly in there, that a few items had somehow shifted around, but I didn't notice till I went to watch my The adv. of Pete & Pete DVD.

I know for a fact that those weren't there before. Luckily I still have my BB warranty, so I'll probably send that in to get my money back to get another, but that means the end of my HDD and I won't need my NA anymore either with a slim PS2.

Nope, it's far from it. It's a disaster.[/QUOTE]

You think maybe one of the airport lackeys took it out and had their way with it? Its no wonder nothing makes if from one airport to the other.

[quote name='shrike4242']Well, that sucks. At least with BB, you'll either break even on it or make a few bucks, depending on when you bought the PRP on it.

I'm sure you'll be able to sell both of those items around here for a few bucks. NA I could see going for $15, HD maybe $30+.[/QUOTE]
What's the difference with the PRP in when I bought it? I got the PRP July 2004.

I probably won't sell the NA and HDD on here just yet, as I'll try selling it to one of the students here at school first to cut out the middleman. If nobody bites, I'll throw it on here. I'd format the HDD, but I can't put the disc in the PS2. :whistle2:( I guess all I can do is delete everything off of it.

It's kind of funny that I wasn't planning on exchanging this thing to get a new PS2 before the end of the warranty period this summer, but now this is kind of forcing me to do it.

[quote name='Danro']You think maybe one of the airport lackeys took it out and had their way with it? Its no wonder nothing makes if from one airport to the other.[/quote]
You mean one of the people that handles luggage sometime from when I checked it in and when I picked it up in baggage claim? I doubt it, as I don't think they'd open them up in the short amount of time that they have to move luggage around the airport to where it's needed. I'd like to think it was, but that's probably not it.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']What's the difference with the PRP in when I bought it? I got the PRP July 2004. [/QUOTE]
Actually, I meant when you bought the PS2. :dunce:

Wasn't it $149 back then as well?

[quote name='shrike4242']Probably been and gone in Japan, for all we know. Much too late for it to happen here, methinks.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but it's nice think about. Its the only Sony title that would look good to me.

[quote name='flowery']Yeah but it's nice think about. Its the only Sony title that would look good to me.[/QUOTE]
I'm just wondering if we'll see any more "special edition" consoles with the new generation of consoles.

I know the Xbox had a few nice ones, with the Halo Xbox, the Crystal Xbox and the DOA one (I think it was a DOA one, it was a blue one), though some of the PS2 ones were pretty bad on the eyes, with the hot pink one and bright yellow ones coming to mind. :whistle2:s

So I got my permit for my internship... now I can finally destress until I have to go to the flippin bookstore to get my books again. It will be very very busy.
Oh wells.

[quote name='shrike4242']I'm just wondering if we'll see any more "special edition" consoles with the new generation of consoles.

I know the Xbox had a few nice ones, with the Halo Xbox, the Crystal Xbox and the DOA one (I think it was a DOA one, it was a blue one), though some of the PS2 ones were pretty bad on the eyes, with the hot pink one and bright yellow ones coming to mind. :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

There was a Panzer Dragoon Orta Xbox, too. I wanted one so bad. :cry:

[quote name='shrike4242']Actually, I meant when you bought the PS2. :dunce:

Wasn't it $149 back then as well?[/QUOTE]
No, it was $179.99 and this was during the period of time where the fat PS2 started getting hard to find a few months before the PStwo hit.

[quote name='shrike4242']I'm just wondering if we'll see any more "special edition" consoles with the new generation of consoles.

I know the Xbox had a few nice ones, with the Halo Xbox, the Crystal Xbox and the DOA one (I think it was a DOA one, it was a blue one), though some of the PS2 ones were pretty bad on the eyes, with the hot pink one and bright yellow ones coming to mind. :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

Maybe with the PS3 they will try a couple. I just hope it aint a bright Jax & Daxter or Rachet & Clank. I think a really nice SOCOM get up or Gran Turismo would be something that I would grab.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']So I got my permit for my internship... now I can finally destress until I have to go to the flippin bookstore to get my books again. It will be very very busy.
Oh wells.[/QUOTE]
Question: how come you go through a bookstore? Mine gouges so badly that I just contact professors in advance to get their book list for the next semester and buy whatever I need, used, over the interbutt. Do you school in some magical place where the bookstore isn't run by monsterous profiteers? And if so, can I take a potion to get there?

I am super stoked Januray 17th is the day spring semster starts but the good news is that it is the day that MVP 06 NCAA Baseball launch.

HA! The episode of Reno 911 on has the guy who calls the police to report the prostitutes at a whore house because they don't have any signs in the bathroom to wash tgheir hands.

"It's state law that a place of business needs signs to wash their hands. When I or they do their lovemakiong there are juices that need to be leaned. See my hands!?!? JUICES!!!"

[quote name='jmcc']Question: how come you go through a bookstore? Mine gouges so badly that I just contact professors in advance to get their book list for the next semester and buy whatever I need, used, over the interbutt. Do you school in some magical place where the bookstore isn't run by monsterous profiteers? And if so, can I take a potion to get there?[/QUOTE]
I go through the bookstore because therefore I can use my scholarship money before I get my check otherwise I have to wait until my scholarship check comes in and they buy my books.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I go through the bookstore because therefore I can use my scholarship money before I get my check otherwise I have to wait until my scholarship check comes in and they buy my books.[/QUOTE]

I didn't have to go to the bookstores very often. As my mother is a sale consultant for a textbook publisher, most of my college textbooks were requested as "Evaluation copies". :D

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']...
...[/QUOTE]

Man good thing you have a warranty. I guess they must drop kick the luggage when you're not looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back