The Falafelicious OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
During half time I watched the commentary for the first mooninites episode of ATHF so I could finish out the DVD.

It has a nivce mix of humor and information.

Also here's the origin of the mooninites. The creators remembered the story about how a million ET's from the old atari were buried in the Arizona desert because they were overproduced. So they conjured a scenario where a house was built on the burial ground of a million coppies of a very bad game. And the mooninites were ghosts that haunted the place.

That was their original idea.

A midget is walking down the street and spots a nice little hole in the wall bar. Being quite parched the midget decides he'll go in for a drink. Upon entering the bar the midget promptly slips on this huge pile of shiat on the floor. The Midget is quite dejected, but still rather thirsty, so he climbs up on the nearest seat at the bar and orders a beer. The midget is about half way through his beer when a big muscular fella walks into the bar and also promptly slips on the same pile of shiat. Jokingly the midget quips "Hey man, I just did that". The big bruiser takes one look at the midget and then beats the living hell out of him.

ANOTHER!:

Tarzan had been living alone in his jungle
kingdom for 30 years with only apes for company,
and suitably shaped holes in trees for sex.

Jane, a reporter, came to Africa in search of
this legendary figure. Deep in the wilds she
came to a clearing and discovered Tarzan
vigorously thrusting into a jungle oak. She
watched in awe for a while.

Finally, overcome by this display of animal
passion Jane came out into the open and offered
herself to him. As she reclined on the wild
grass Tarzan ran up to her and gave her a big
kick in the crotch. In pain she screamed "What
the hell did you do that for?"

Tarzan replied, "Always check for squirrels."

These get SOOOOO wrong sometimes....

-:)
A man in a trenchcoat walked up to a park bench where three elderly ladies were seated. He opened his trenchcoat, and being completely naked, exposed himself to them.

The first little old lady had a stroke.
The second little old lady had a stroke.
The third little old ladies arms were too short to reach.

-Bad Subbie joke....
Whats the best part about banging twentynine year olds?
Thers twenty of them!

-SICK SICK fucking SICK!!!
2 guys are fishing. The fish aren't biting so they are talking, First guy says, "Been 3 weeks since me and the wife have had sex." Second guy exclaims, " 3 weeks? What the heck is wrong?" First guy, " I can't, she has gonorrhea." Second guy is like, " What about a blow job?"
"Can't, she has pyorrhea." 2nd guy asks, "What about the back door?" 1st guy replies, "Can't she's got diarrhea."
2nd guy exclaims, " Why do you keep her around?"
"Well, she's got worms and you know how I like to fish."

-OW!
A man walks into a pharmacy, with a great, big smile on his face. "I'd like some condoms, please!"

"Okay, that'll be five bucks for the condoms, and a quarter for tax."

The man's smile disappears. "TACKS!?! I thought you rolled them on!"

-
A wife and her husband were having a dinner party for all the major status figures in Rome, Italy. The wife was very excited about this and wanted everything to be perfect. At the very last minute, she realized that she didn't have any snails for this dinner party, so she asked her husband to run down to the beach with the bucket she was handing him to gather some snails.

Very grudgingly he agreed. He took the bucket, walked out the door, down the steps, and out to the beach. As he was collecting the snails, he noticed a beautiful woman strolling alongside the water just a little further down the beach. He kept thinking to himself "Wouldn't it be great if she would even just come down and talk to me." He went back to gathering the snails. All of a sudden he looked up, and the beautiful woman was standing right over him. They got to talking, and she invited him back to her place.

They were at her apartment a ways down the beach, and they started messing around. It got so hot and heavy, that he was exhausted afterwards and passed out there. At seven o'clock the next morning he woke up and exclaimed, "Oh no!!! My wife's dinner party!!!" He gathered all his clothes, put them on real fast, grabbed his bucket, and ran out the door. He ran down the beach all the way to his apartment.

He ran up the stairs of his apartment. He was in such a hurry that when he got to the top of the stairs, he dropped the bucket of snails. There were snails all down the stairs. The door opened just then, with a very angry wife standing in the door way wondering where he's been all this time. He looked at the snails all down the steps, then he looked at her, then back at the snails and said:

"Come on guys, we're almost there!"

-
Whats the most popular pick-up line in a gay bar?

Mind if I push your stool in?

-
I hate M&M's. They are so hard to peal.

I am watching The Pixies concert on Austin City Limits and I couldn't figure out whre I have heard them before. Then I was like duh Fight Club.

A man was flying to New York.

Stewardess: "Would you like some of our TWA coffee??"

Man: "No, thank you, but I would love some of your TWA tea."

I almost spit out my drink on this one....

Two cowboys were sitting in a bar when one asked his friend if he had heard of 'doing the rodeo'. His friend says no, what is it?

Well you mount your wife from the back, reach around and cup her breasts with both hands. Then say, "Boy, those are almost as nice as your sisters".

Then see if you can hold on for 8 seconds.

[quote name='flowery']I am watching The Pixies concert on Austin City Limits and I couldn't figure out whre I have heard them before. Then I was like duh Fight Club.[/QUOTE]

So was it better live or with buildings falling down in the background?

[quote name='SpottedNigel']A man was flying to New York.

Stewardess: "Would you like some of our TWA coffee??"

Man: "No, thank you, but I would love some of your TWA tea."[/QUOTE]
:whistle2:s I don't get that one.

[quote name='dcfox']:whistle2:s I don't get that one.[/QUOTE]
You have to spell it out. T-W-A tea.

[quote name='zionoverfire']So was it better live or with buildings falling down in the background?[/QUOTE]

They are pretty bad ass live but I was picturing edward norton and all the buildings falling down. So I think it is a tie.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']I like the very bottom cleavage shot on cuteoverload[/QUOTE]
Aw yeah. Cleavage and wet pussy.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']I like the very bottom cleavage shot on cuteoverload[/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing. :lol:

I like the mushroom magnets.

So, i'm in the mood to play Counter-Strike, I download everything and Steam and all that, so they ask for my cd key, no problem right? So I mosey on over to my cd case and tadah it ain't there. Awesome. So no cd key = no C.S.

[quote name='ph33r m3']So, i'm in the mood to play Counter-Strike, I download everything and Steam and all that, so they ask for my cd key, no problem right? So I mosey on over to my cd case and tadah it ain't there. Awesome. So no cd key = no C.S.[/QUOTE]
I refuse to pay more than $15 for HL. I can't find it cheap though.

My roommate is making the most horrible wretching noises in the bathroom. Honestly, it sounds like some kind of farm animal is getting brutally raped and murdered in there...

Now, I'm new to this whole OTT thing. (Please ignore my custom member title >_>)
So lemme ask this:

1. No point to this topic, right?
2. How do you determine who makes the next OTT?

[quote name='Shinkuu Ryao']Now, I'm new to this whole OTT thing. (Please ignore my custom member title >_>)
So lemme ask this:

1. No point to this topic, right?
2. How do you determine who makes the next OTT?[/QUOTE]

There is no real point or topic in the OTT so feel free to talk about anything you like. However, topics mature in nature is expressly forbidden. And pretty much at the end of every OTT, whoever calls it can have the next one.

[quote name='dcfox']There is no real point or topic in the OTT so feel free to talk about anything you like. However, topics mature in nature is expressly forbidden. And pretty much at the end of every OTT, whoever calls it can have the next one.[/QUOTE]

Calling it doesn't guarantee creation; it's whomever makes it next. But if it sucks, that CAG is doomed to derision for that OTT and three OTTs afterwards.

Such is the will of the Lord. :D

Oh my god. It's in the mid-40s, sunny and a nice little breeze here this morning. And it's January 8th in Wisconsin...

[quote name='Tiphireth']Calling it doesn't guarantee creation; it's whomever makes it next. But if it sucks, that CAG is doomed to derision for that OTT and three OTTs afterwards.

Such is the will of the Lord. :D[/QUOTE]

Except it lasted a lot longer for you. ;)

[quote name='Tiphireth']Calling it doesn't guarantee creation; it's whomever makes it next. But if it sucks, that CAG is doomed to derision for that OTT and three OTTs afterwards.

Such is the will of the Lord. :D[/QUOTE]

And thou shalt have no other lords before BSB :cool:

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Except it lasted a lot longer for you. ;)[/QUOTE]

Tiph deserved his extended derision. His OTT stunk up CAG worse than beerguy's. :lol:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']And thou shalt have no other lords before BSB :cool:[/QUOTE]
But I am a follower of the Cheapy one, not this false God BSB

[quote name='beerguy961']But I am a follower of the Cheapy one, not this false God BSB[/QUOTE]

The forums shall flow with the blood of the non-believers. You have been warned.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']That they do. Hell, I've already started on my reading.[/QUOTE]
fuck that.
My main concerns this semester are my internship and seminar. My other three classes are two online electives and then an on-campus astronomy class.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']fuck that.
My main concerns this semester are my internship and seminar. My other three classes are two online electives and then an on-campus astronomy class.[/QUOTE]

If I don't keep ahead on my reading, I'll drown quickly this semester. Just for my e.e. Cummings seminar, the reading assignments on the sylabus for each day are full paragraph length lists :shock:

[quote name='beerguy961']I refuse to pay more than $15 for HL. I can't find it cheap though.[/QUOTE]

You can easily get it for $10. Less if you purchase a CD-KEY from a vendor online.

[quote name='Moxio']You can easily get it for $10. Less if you purchase a CD-KEY from a vendor online.[/QUOTE]

its 10 at CC online.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']its 10 at CC online.[/QUOTE]

I just saw it in Jewel case form for $10 at CC in store.

I went shiopping and picked up Call of Duty Expansion for $17 and BF2:SF for $20. I wanted to get the expansion for cheaper but I can't find it anywhere. For three more bucks I could have picked up the Call of Duty battle pack at BB after coupon but I already have CoD so I might as well save three bucks.

Then went over to sears and Bought ICo for $16 and Zelda Four Swords for Gamecube for $10. I might go back and get four swords for the GBA and War of the monsters. They were both $10.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Bleh, classes start this week.
:cry:[/QUOTE]
I started on Wednesday. So FEH to you. And the rest of you motherfuckers get a FEH as well

My schedule is not that bad now that I look at it. No class till 7:30 PM on Tuesdays and Thursdays and no classes on Friday. Mondays and Wednesdays I start at 11:30 AM and go until 1:30 PM or 2:30 PM and then nothing else until my 7:30 PM class.

I start tomorrow and hopefully this semester isn't all that tough with the two required classes that I have to take that seem hard.

[quote name='DT778']i don't start till the 23[/QUOTE]
Me too. It's giving me hell of time to get ahead on my reading. Viva winter break.

Hearing you guys talk about school brings back old memories. This time last year my advisor was threatening to fail my thesis and I was busy trying to figure out a way to graduate. Good times. :lol:

[quote name='beerguy961']GAH! Am I the only person that started already?[/QUOTE]

I started thursday, but have friday off this semester

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back