The Falafelicious OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78948

This is probably the thread you should be posting in. I was thinking about maybe seeking some painting job for the guitar, but I don't want to risk it sucking and fucking up my controller. Good luck with that.[/QUOTE]

I got a second controller specifically to do something to it. Not sure what, but i like to take apart every console/controller at least once anyways.

And thanks Dt778, i'll have to check those out later.

Second question for it: anywhere where you can get specially made decals from? Like say a certain sized Nintendo logo?

We need to start a rumor that there's a hackable minigame in the DS avilable via a Wi-Fi transmission for Nintendogs. We'll call it hot chocolate and it'll elt your nintendog do it, err...doggy style!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']We need to start a rumor that there's a hackable minigame in the DS avilable via a Wi-Fi transmission for Nintendogs. We'll call it hot chocolate and it'll elt your nintendog do it, err...doggy style![/QUOTE]
But hot chocolate can kill dogs. We don't want that to happen to a bunch of Nintendogs.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']We need to start a rumor that there's a hackable minigame in the DS avilable via a Wi-Fi transmission for Nintendogs. We'll call it hot chocolate and it'll elt your nintendog do it, err...doggy style![/QUOTE]

Think we could get the news to spong by the end of the day?

Dang, too bad its too much of a pain to paint the Guitar Hero controller, I'd love if it matched my actual SG (Red and black, like the one in the game).

[quote name='JimmieMac']There's no real dialogue between the users here in the OTT, it's just posts. So there will never be another "marathon" posting session like there was, the OTT will just plug along getting slower and slower until times when it took 4 days to finish one will seem like a distant memory.[/QUOTE]
What defines "real dialogue," though?

The conversations here are more coherent than the strings of purchase lists in the deals forums, if nothing else.

[quote name='I AM JUDD NELSON']well im off to court

fucking old lady shouldnt have cut me off[/QUOTE]

Who's cut now?!?!?

So now we have Judd Nelson and William H. Macy as CAGers? When are finally gonna get some a-list star members?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']So now we have Judd Nelson and William H. Macy as CAGers? When are finally gonna get some a-list star members?[/QUOTE]
*Waits for I AM K-FED*

[quote name='crazytalkx']Dang, too bad its too much of a pain to paint the Guitar Hero controller, I'd love if it matched my actual SG (Red and black, like the one in the game).[/QUOTE]

I'm actually going out tonight to look at paint for it :) Gonna do a nintendo theme.
I should get an extra guitar, paint it in xbox 360 colors with that x360 logo as a decal and sell it for hundreds on ebay. That would be smart (too bad im lazy)

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']*Waits for I AM K-FED*[/QUOTE]

So as we don't get "Yo Soy Antonio Bandaras"

[quote name='JSweeney']So as we don't get "Yo Soy Antonio Bandaras"[/QUOTE]

Youre just jealous he got to keep the Zorro mask :D

I really hope this website anycraze.com takes my Magic cards. If I can get 147 dollars for these cards like the prices say, I'll be damn happy. Hell, I'll take 75 and they can return the crappier condition cards. Just not sure what they considering mind condition to be.

[quote name='I AM JUDD NELSON']well im off to court

fucking old lady shouldnt have cut me off[/QUOTE]
That's funny, you look banned to me, getmeoutofjoliet.

Dumb fuckers need to leave a less obvious trail to who you are. :roll:

[quote name='RedvsBlue']So now we have Judd Nelson and William H. Macy as CAGers? When are finally gonna get some a-list star members?[/QUOTE]
Actually, we don't. See above.

I'm currently quite jealous of one of my friends whose working part time at Coldstone for.........$12 an hour.......and he's a high school senior........

[quote name='AngellicLulu']well today was one of the more stressful days in my life.
Never again.[/QUOTE]
Aren't you looking to be a science teacher? I'd guess you're going to look back on whatever this day brought with fonditude after you start dealing with chilluns.

[quote name='jmcc']Aren't you looking to be a science teacher? I'd guess you're going to look back on whatever this day brought with fonditude after you start dealing with chilluns.[/QUOTE]
Children are nothing compared to advisor/admissions peon/financial aid peon/campus bookstore clerks combo of terror.
Remind me to throw in a class while waiting for a permit for my class to give me full-time so my scholarships aren't being retarded. Yeah, well I won't have to worry about it much longer.

This "falafel-ott" is Palestinian approved.

Time to continue cleaning the condo post Rose Bowl goodness. I like how they were shooting off fireworks last night all around town even though there's a statewide burn ban.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Children are nothing compared to advisor/admissions peon/financial aid peon/campus bookstore clerks combo of terror.
Remind me to throw in a class while waiting for a permit for my class to give me full-time so my scholarships aren't being retarded. Yeah, well I won't have to worry about it much longer.[/QUOTE]

So exactly what happend?

[quote name='Danro']So exactly what happend?[/QUOTE]
Well I tried to use my finacial aid to buy my books through the campus bookstore perusual and they told me I didn't have finacial aid. After going to about four different place I found out it's because I was only currently scheduled for 10 credit hours instead of 13 that I would be if my advisor would just give me the permit I need. Soooo I didn't get my books and I reminded my advisor about the permit. :roll:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Well I tried to use my finacial aid to buy my books through the campus bookstore perusual and they told me I didn't have finacial aid. After going to about four different place I found out it's because I was only currently scheduled for 10 credit hours instead of 13 that I would be if my advisor would just give me the permit I need. Soooo I didn't get my books and I reminded my advisor about the permit. :roll:[/QUOTE]

I take it hes working on it now as we speak?

[quote name='Danro']Way to lay the hammer down Shrike, good call.

On a separate note, Macy would have taken Nelson :D[/QUOTE]
Damn people need to think some of this stuff through before they decide to try and be sneaky. :roll:

I do give him a gold star for originality, just a lack of being sneaky about it. So, it balances out.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Well I tried to use my finacial aid to buy my books through the campus bookstore perusual and they told me I didn't have finacial aid. After going to about four different place I found out it's because I was only currently scheduled for 10 credit hours instead of 13 that I would be if my advisor would just give me the permit I need. Soooo I didn't get my books and I reminded my advisor about the permit. :roll:[/QUOTE]
The joys of school policies and proceedures. Woot. Youch, too.

Isn't this the last semester for you, if I remember right?

[quote name='shrike4242']

The joys of school policies and proceedures. Woot. Youch, too.

Isn't this the last semester for you, if I remember right?[/QUOTE]
Yep. last semester. As soon as I have the 12+ credit hours, I'll get my financial aid so I can throw in a class and go get my books.
I have until the end of next week to get it fixed.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Yep. last semester. As soon as I have the 12+ credit hours, I'll get my financial aid so I can throw in a class and go get my books.
I have until the end of next week to get it fixed.[/QUOTE]
Plenty of time to get it fixed, right?

[quote name='shrike4242']Plenty of time to get it fixed, right?[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing Lulu's smarter than me, and will take a GPA padding class like Art History or Music Appreciation. Stupid me took a grad course focused on Algorithm Optimisation. At least I was smart enough to not take those two more math courses I needed to be a math major ( I mean, what would you do with a BS in Math, anyway?)

[quote name='shrike4242']That's funny, you look banned to me, getmeoutofjoliet.

Dumb fuckers need to leave a less obvious trail to who you are. :roll:
[/QUOTE]

Whoa, what? What's the dealio?

[quote name='Moxio']Whoa, what? What's the dealio?[/QUOTE]

Maybe getting banned from CAG will get Toilet out of Joliet.

man, I almost hit a pedestrian while driving. I was blinded for just a few seconds by the sun that was coming through a gap between these two buildings I was driving by. Some lady walked out of one of the buildings, and the entrance was right on the curb, so a mere flash of sun later, followed by a screeching halt post a single moment of clarity.

I was basically an inch away from hitting her. I might as well have hit her as far as I know, except she didnt move. That wouldve changed my life

jigga3zl.jpg

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']man, I almost hit a pedestrian while driving. I was blinded for just a few seconds by the sun that was coming through a gap between these two buildings I was driving by. Some lady walked out of one of the buildings, and the entrance was right on the curb, so a mere flash of sun later, followed by a screeching halt post a single moment of clarity.

I was basically an inch away from hitting her. I might as well have hit her as far as I know, except she didnt move. That wouldve changed my life

jigga3zl.jpg
[/QUOTE]

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1558/car_accident/

Was that you in the PT Cruiser??? Hmmm....:lol:

And it's funny you posted that BttF pic, I had that scene running through my head all day:

"1.21 Jiggawatts of power??!!" "What the hell is a Jiggawatt?" (and for the record, I know it's supposed to be correctly spelled Gigawatt but it's more fun to say it using Doc Brown's version).

That BttF bit is funny. Now I have that playing in my head.

That crash is insane. Makes you not want to cross with the not a good time to cross signal.

Anyways I am reading the 40 page production notes on Tideland, the new Terry Gilliam movie. It seems like it will be great because it suits him perfectly.

I like how my little home town is going down the crapper. I was walking down the street with my friends on Monday and a bald guy driving a Jeep pulls out a pistol and yells out something like "I'll shoot you!" so we jumped a wall into an apartment complex. Car was keyed last week and more grafitti is showing up around(stupid grafitti, "NSBP" some gay "turf" crap).

Hmm. Currently watching (and taping) Princess Mononoke dub, and once I go to bed I'll be taping the spirited Away sub. Sounds good, I've never seen either.

[quote name='crazytalkx']I was walking down the street with my friends on Monday and a bald guy driving a Jeep pulls out a pistol and yells out something like "I'll shoot you!" so we jumped a wall into an apartment complex.[/QUOTE]

Pfft. A real man would've pulled a Tommy Vercetti and pulled the old bastard out of his jeep and run him over with it. ;)

Then pillaged the corpse. Pillaging is key.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Hmm. Currently watching (and taping) Princess Mononoke dub, and once I go to bed I'll be taping the spirited Away sub. Sounds good, I've never seen either.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the reminder, now I have to tape it so I can watch it later. :)

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Hmm. Currently watching (and taping) Princess Mononoke dub, and once I go to bed I'll be taping the spirited Away sub. Sounds good, I've never seen either.[/QUOTE]

Blasphemy! Both should be a mandatory part of any DVD collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back