So you found a clearanced 120GB X360 HDD...Wanna trade for a DS Lite?

[quote name='nintendokid']Trade List

Xbox
Fable: The Lost Chapters (mint, complete)
Halo 2 Multiplayer Map Pack (mint, complete)
Midway Arcade Treasures 2 (mint, complete)
Project Gotham Racing 2 (very good condition, complete, game disc is "Platinum Hits" and cover and manual are original)
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (mint, complete)

PS2
Dragonball Z Budokai 3 (mint, complete)
Dragon Quest VIII BOX ONLY (two slight white marks on front bottom as a result of taking off sticker)
Gran Turismo 4 MANUAL AND COVER ONLY (mint, on the lookout for game disc, as it was apparently "borrowed")
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection (mint, complete)

GC
Mario Kart Double Dash!! (very good condition, complete, original version includes demo disc)

DVD
Blood Heat (very good condition, starring Kane Kosugi, Ryu Hayabusa in Dead or Alive movie)
E3 2005 Gamespot Report (mint, complete, viewed only once)
Jackie Chan's "Who Am I?"
Love Hina Vol 1-3

WANTS:
GC
Animal Crossing (original non-PC, good condition, complete with Nintendo Mem Card 59)
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (original non-PC, mint preferred)

Xbox
Panzer Dragoon Orta (prefer sealed or mint/complete)[/QUOTE]

hey, do you do money at all? I have a complete non-PC Animal Crossing I want to get rid of, and it comes with the memoriy card.

Oh, LOL. No, don't go doing that. I'm not sure if you keep tabs on DBZ DVDs but the series is at the point where it can be found at many mom n' pop stores and used DVD stores for about $6-8 a piece, depending on how lucky you are, they might give you specials too. I have some $ at my PayPal so I am trying to score some on here instead of driving around town, spending gas, and using my bank account funds.

Well, hope someone has a load of DBZ DVDs that need to be taken off your shelf.

That Zelda looks familiar I think??? Did I sell that to you? I sold one to someone on here with a username that mentioned Nintendo and I could have sworn it was in the Twin Cities.

Yes it was! I just couldn't deal with the craptastic N64 joystick's need for maintenance, all my controllers are now broken or "lost" because it was borrowed to little cousins. Plus, I now own the GCN LoZ OoT and I'm 70% player, 30% collector, doing alot of inventory adjustments for many remakes to replace the originals.

But it's mainly here for show...I doubt I'll find a suitable trade, because even to this day, it's as mint as my Secret of Mana. Carts always look more impressive to show off to people anyways.

I'll vouch for this Zelda, I bought it brand spankin new if I remember. Slit it open with intentions to play, then just got busy. My brother already owned it, so I just borrowed his copy. Love the game! One of the best ever and I love the controller, when like you say they aren't broken.

I got stuck on a hill because of my dumb-ass Front-Wheel drive coupe and 4 inches of snow overnight, so I called off work BUMP! I ain't making money today so I wanna spend money.

I have a fat binder filled with Magic Cards from when I used to play... I don't care for it anymore, PM me if you're interested, I got plenty of cards for you to start out with.

bread's done
Back