Kate Beckinsale 2nd
Jessica Alba 3rd
Adriana Lima 4th

[quote name='dcfox']Did you find that pic of Rachel I asked for?[/QUOTE]
If he doesn't come up with any, here are some choices:
RACHEL-McAdams.jpg

rachel_mcadams.jpg
000a1a1a1a1a1a1amovierachawa5.jpg

[quote name='guardian_owl']If he doesn't come up with any, here are some choices:
RACHEL-McAdams.jpg

rachel_mcadams.jpg
000a1a1a1a1a1a1amovierachawa5.jpg
[/quote]
Thanks. I think I might use the top or bottom right one.

The one I showed you earlier is the best one, but the top one in the first set of pics is fine too.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']you are all missing the hot pic with the nipple hair, well if you think nipple hair is hot[/quote]
You mentioned it the last time, do you have said pic? Not that I like nipple hair or anything, I'm just curious.

poll updated. GO ZHANG ZIYI!!!!

And just to show you how lucky the Japanese are

Unfortunately she does't drop the laundry. :cry:

Kiera, Jessica, Kate, & Kristin

The Scarlett/Jessica matchup I left to fate - I tossed a coin as I like them both equally so if you need to blame someone for jessica winning, subbie, blame my quarter. :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']Kiera, Jessica, Kate, & Kristin

The Scarlett/Jessica matchup I left to fate - I tossed a coin as I like them both equally so if you need to blame someone for jessica winning, subbie, blame my quarter. :lol:[/QUOTE]That mother fucker. I want you to mail me that quarter so I can do horrible things to it. :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: ;)

If anything it will be my fault if Scarlett loses, I've abandoned her in her hour of need. :lol: :cry:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']That mother fucker. I want you to mail me that quarter so I can do horrible things to it. :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: ;)

If anything it will be my fault if Scarlett loses, I've abandoned her in her hour of need. :lol: :cry:[/quote]

Wait, how would you be abandoning Scarlett if you voted for her? :whistle2:s

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I changed my sig last night.[/quote]
oh. :lol:

and I can't find that quarter right now. I tossed it again it fell in a crack in the wall (no joke). I guess it heard what you wanted to do to it and ran off to the witness protection program. :lol:

EDIT: Looking over the next bracket, it'll be easy for the most part. Portman over Maran, hands down.

[quote name='jaykrue']oh. :lol:

and I can't find that quarter right now. I tossed it again it fell in a crack in the wall (no joke). I guess it heard what you wanted to do to it and ran off to the witness protection program. :lol:[/QUOTE]A crack in the wall? What kind of shithole are you living in man? :lol:

Maybe I can rectify the sig situation here:
scarlett9af.jpg

scarlettjohanssonsig29io.jpg

scarlett20ao.jpg

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']A crack in the wall? What kind of shithole are you living in man? :lol:[/quote]

It's not a shithole. :lol: It's a horizontally aligned crack like (-) instead of (|). I'm guessing it's a carpentry flaw as this house is fairly new at 10 yrs old.

Doing what I can for the cause, as long as I don't have to upload anything new :lol::

[quote name='jaykrue']It's not a shithole. :lol: It's a horizontally aligned crack like (-) instead of (|). I'm guessing it's a carpentry flaw as this house is fairly new at 10 yrs old.[/QUOTE]
Suuure. ;) :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Same as Ikohn here, but that first one was a little tough. Just a little.[/quote]
Opposite of Sub, but that was expected, I guess. Well not completely opposite. I haven't voted in the Keeley/Kate poll yet.

[quote name='Mike23']That last picture of Scarlett is phenomenal.[/QUOTE]
The wallpaper? That's my current one. It replaced 6 months of Michelle. :cool: :lol:

Or the golden globes? Either way ... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

[quote name='Mike23']The messy hair, white background, black shirt one. Phenomenal.[/quote]
Red dress, super phenomenal :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :joystick::joystick:

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']keeley and scarlett need some more votes =0[/QUOTE]
I know what you mean, I'm going to be angry if Alba wins the whole thing.

Oh My God, now the poll is really on. Scarlet vs Alba. Whom am I ever to choose. This is hell. I love them both, equally. And Elisha versus Keira...hmm...that's a toughie, but I'm going with Keira. Now Scarlet vs Alba...>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Fire']Oh My God, now the poll is really on. Scarlet vs Alba. Whom am I ever to choose. This is hell. I love them both, equally. And Elisha versus Keira...hmm...that's a toughie, but I'm going with Keira. Now Scarlet vs Alba...>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!![/quote]

My sentiments exactly.

How can one decide between the goddesses of Scarlet and Alba.

If I could I would have voted for both of them, but in the end went Alba, Keira, Beckinsale, Ziyi.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Not sure if anyone has seen this but WHOA!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

In case you cant tell, its Natalie Portman.[/QUOTE]

While nice, that's fake. Seen it before and seen it proven to be so.

bread's done
Back