$5 off coupon for any DS game at Toys R Us B&M

cheapfrag

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Got an email from Toys R Us about their DS deals. They are offering the DS Lite with Brain Age for $129 (with a coupon from 6/14 to 6/19), just like BB/CC/Walmart.

The email also had a link for a coupon for $5 off any DS game:
http://www7.toysrus.com/our/tru/prom/2006nintendocoupon/5index.cfm
THIS COUPON IS GOOD FROM 6/11 THRU 6/30

Apparently, once you print the coupon, it won't yet you print another one (probably puts a cookie on your PC).

Hope this helps someone

Easy use Microsoft Image Writer instead of your printer and you get a copy of it on your HDD for repeated printing.

Heh.

And its valid through 6/30...top right of the coupon says so.

Even better; DISABLE cookies and hit that site. You can print and print and print! (I just did about 5 copies.) Just reenable when you're done.

You can easily delete the cookies on your PC and print as many as you like, i just did it.

***i'm using Internet Explorer***

Just goto TOOLS then click INTERNET OPTIONS then click DELETE COOKIES which is under the GENERAL tab.

[quote name='emperordahc']Even better; DISABLE cookies and hit that site. You can print and print and print! (I just did about 5 copies.) Just reenable when you're done.[/QUOTE]

Yep, works for me. Great tip.

Someone please post what the coupon looks like after you push the print me button. Neither of my browsers will print it. I assume there's some sort of bar code that the register monkey scans and for some reason I can't open up a link to the actual coupon. Unless the linf from the OP is the actual coupon but that's printable without disabing cookies.

Damn... wish i saw this yesterday when i bought new super mario bros! Looks like i will have to buy another game to take advantage of the deal... my gf will understand! hahaha

[quote name='splattered']Damn... wish i saw this yesterday when i bought new super mario bros! Looks like i will have to buy another game to take advantage of the deal... my gf will understand! hahaha[/QUOTE]

you should be able to bring in the coupon and receipt .

Also I haven't gotten the new email yet, but does anyone have the link for the TRU coupon if you buy a DS Lite you get brain age for free. Saw that listed as part of this weekends coupon e-mail, but haven't gotten it yet.

I bought Mario kart with one of those $10 off $25 coupons that all TRU credit card holders got after TRU lost a class action lawsuit. I wonder if I bring this $5 off coupon in, would they be able to perform a return and rebuy with that $10off25 involved.

If you want to print multiples you can do a "Print Screen" and paste it into Powerpoint. Once there you can crop it down and print 4 copies at once.

there are NO deals on DS games around so this is better then nothing.....i may check a few TRU's after work on the quest for castlevania....

[quote name='vanlandw']there are NO deals on DS games around so this is better then nothing.....i may check a few TRU's after work on the quest for castlevania....[/QUOTE]

good luck on that, I know my store in FL has a bunch of copies of it.

[quote name='neudog']If you want to print multiples you can do a "Print Screen" and paste it into Powerpoint. Once there you can crop it down and print 4 copies at once.[/QUOTE]

Also, I was able to increase the "Number of Copies" when the Print menu was displayed after I clicked the button.

Awesome deal, I hope I can find some $5 after coupon DS games and I'll definetly pick up Monkey Ball now since I have a TRU gift card so I can get it for $15 a/c

Oh man, my printer messed up my print, so only the barcode came out, with everything else is hard to read. Could I still use this at Toy R Us or should I just wait until I get more ink?

thanks OP! Now - anyone wanna list some specific good deals with this coupon - is bomberman $5 after the coupon? Any other games for $5 after coupon?

I'd also like to add that for the next few days, during this weeks "wild & wacky days" promotion, all 19.99 games are 2 for $30. Can you say Brain Age and Big Brain Academy for $12.50/each? :D

[quote name='sp00ge']I'd also like to add that for the next few days, during this weeks "wild & wacky days" promotion, all 19.99 games are 2 for $30.[/quote]
Is this sale going on now? Until when? And is it for all games that are $19.99 (not just DS games)?

Thanks!

-HM

It "officially" starts tomorrow according to the email and only runs for 3 days, but it unofficially starts today, per the announcement on the corporate network.

And this is for all $19.99 and under games.

[quote name='jagwire1141']Someone please post what the coupon looks like after you push the print me button. Neither of my browsers will print it. I assume there's some sort of bar code that the register monkey scans and for some reason I can't open up a link to the actual coupon. Unless the linf from the OP is the actual coupon but that's printable without disabing cookies.[/quote] I agree, with this guy. It doesn't work on my browser either. Someone please send me a picture of the coupon.

[quote name='Law_Professor']The coupon says "6/11-6/30"... am I missing something?

Printed two... that's all I can afford :). Too bad my closest TRU is like 30 miles away :(.[/quote]

I was referring to the $2 for $30 deal. It's part of teh Wild and Wacky Deals" promotion. Every week, for a few days, there are random deals, typically Friday - Sunday. You have to be on the email list to know about them, or know someone who is ;) .

[quote name='sp00ge']It "officially" starts tomorrow according to the email and only runs for 3 days, but it unofficially starts today, per the announcement on the corporate network.[/quote]
So what's the chance if I went in tonight it would work (I'll be away this weekend)? I'd hate to get all the way to checkout, have it ring up normally, and say, "Uh, those are supposed to be on sale."

Thanks,

-HM

[quote name='Hollow Man']So what's the chance if I went in tonight it would work (I'll be away this weekend)? I'd hate to get all the way to checkout, have it ring up normally, and say, "Uh, those are supposed to be on sale."

Thanks,

-HM[/quote]

The corporate memo said it will take effect as of today, although it's advertised as starting tomorrow. That's as much as i can tell you. I already worked today, but may stop back up before i go to my other job to pick up a few games. Got a slow night tonight at the TV station and sure would like to pass the time productively.

bread's done
Back