The "Explosive Diarrhea" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck, with those two being amongst the first posters, I'm just glad we aren't revisiting the "dead kid with a tail" OTT.

[quote name='JSweeney']Heck, with those two being amongst the first posters, I'm just glad we aren't revisiting the "dead kid with a tail" OTT.[/QUOTE]

I'm righteously indignant, you bigot. :evil: :lol:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']My dad has not one, but TWO copies of the Satanic Bible. He doesn't even know where the second one is from.[/QUOTE]
My question is why does he have the first copy...

[quote name='iheartmetal']i have 7[/QUOTE]

Does that make you a furry?

Geez. The OTT's rife with depravity right now, isn't it?

[quote name='dc snake'][quote name='weimerwanger']Quote:
Originally Posted by weimerwanger
no, I'm going to work cleaning houses with my mom.

The people are rich as hell from the pharmaceutical industry, so if i get the chance I'm so raiding their pill cabinet... [/quote]

Are you taking any requests? [/quote]

Major score! Made out with like 12 percocet, 6 valium, and some Lorazeapam

[quote name='weimerwanger']Major score! Made out with like 12 percocet, 6 valium, and some Lorazeapam[/QUOTE]

That's just sad.

[quote name='shrike4242']You have to be in St. Louis to be a proper Blues fan. :razz:

Avs are the bane of our existance, by some small string of miracles.[/QUOTE]

You can't talk about the Avs.

Not after the mid-nineties Detroit/Colorado rivalry. We aren't ready to give up that grudge to a bunch of punk ass kids like you. Why, back in the days of the Original Six...mumblemumblemumble

[quote name='Kayden']:evil: Spincter Wrinkle![/QUOTE]

Dammit!!! I keep missing it!! This time I was putting new numbers on our house and changing the doorbell. Grrr... I declare that I will make the Sphincter Wrinkle OTT when this one is over!

[quote name='weimerwanger']edit: better[/QUOTE]

Gotta love PBF.

On a side not, Im playing RE4, Bloodrayne 2 and Metal Slug 4/5 simultaneously, holy sheot, these games rawk my fawking socks yo.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Gotta love PBF.

On a side not, Im playing RE4, Bloodrayne 2 and Metal Slug 4/5 simultaneously, holy sheot, these games rawk my fawking socks yo.[/QUOTE]

I just finished RE4 last week. Freaking awesome game. Once I got to the second disc, I had a death grip on my controller it was so intense.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Gotta love PBF.

On a side not, Im playing RE4, Bloodrayne 2 and Metal Slug 4/5 simultaneously, holy sheot, these games rawk my fawking socks yo.[/QUOTE]

I got wasted last night and emailed Gurewitch (the creator) to make me a pbf sig for forum use... he politely declined.

Drunk Drivers Against Anime Fans.

"I was an anime fan at one point in my life but i got hit by a drunk driver roughly two years ago. It shattered my femur and my pelvis, and i got all kinds of pointy, hot metal things jabbed into my body, including one of my lungs. During my long and agonizing recuperation, i realized that i had been wrong to like anime, and that i was only hurting the ones i loved. Now i live a happy, anime-free life, and i feel like a huge burden has been lifted off my crippled, limping body! THANKS DDAAF!"

^^ People who blindly hate anime are about as dumb as people who blindly love it. I'm torn between whether I think this site is funny or not.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']You can't talk about the Avs.

Not after the mid-nineties Detroit/Colorado rivalry. We aren't ready to give up that grudge to a bunch of punk ass kids like you. Why, back in the days of the Original Six...mumblemumblemumble[/QUOTE]

OLD TIME HOCKEY!!!!

[quote name='crazytalkx']weimerwanger where did you get that comic? fucking hilarious.......I need more![/QUOTE]
It's the Perry Bible Fellowship, foo!
>> citypaper.com

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Drunk Drivers Against Anime Fans.

"I was an anime fan at one point in my life but i got hit by a drunk driver roughly two years ago. It shattered my femur and my pelvis, and i got all kinds of pointy, hot metal things jabbed into my body, including one of my lungs. During my long and agonizing recuperation, i realized that i had been wrong to like anime, and that i was only hurting the ones i loved. Now i live a happy, anime-free life, and i feel like a huge burden has been lifted off my crippled, limping body! THANKS DDAAF!"[/QUOTE]

From their review section:

"Title: Ghost In The Shell
Published by: MANGA Entertainment

It's 1966, Washington is going through the hot summer of sexual liberation, and amidst the flower power, a young man named Biff Rover needs to find out how to please his girl if he wants to hang on to her. To this end he drifts from bar to bar where he is ushered into manhood by professional ladies. Sometimes more than one. And once with this lady I'm pretty sure has a penis. There's not much story to this particular anime, it more or less moves from sex scene to sex scene, and occasionally it pauses while a voice-over points out the seven erogonous zones of the female body, while describing in a muddy Brooklyn accent how best to stimulate them. After about fifty minutes the tape's scratched and it turns into a compilation of Laurel & Hardy sketches, so someone may have taped over my copy. At any rate, I'm not sure what the Jap(ane)s(e) were trying to accomplish with this, but I think they can do better. Two beers for the sex, plus one half for the penis, amounts to two and a half beers."

[quote name='JSweeney']OLD TIME HOCKEY!!!![/QUOTE]
Darn tootin'.

I began following the Wings right before the '97 Cup run, though, so I don't thinK I have any right to speak here...

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Darn tootin'.

I began following the Wings right before the '97 Cup run, though, so I don't thinK I have any right to speak here...[/QUOTE]

Well... you gotta start somewhere, that somewhere for me was when I was about 10.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Well that's it, I think it's officially time for me to become a Samurai[/QUOTE]
What happened to the return of the horse?

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Well... you gotta start somewhere, that somewhere for me was when I was about 10.[/QUOTE]
Conveniently enough, I was ten during that playoff run. :)

[quote name='crazytalkx']OMG! Commercials for Naruto on Cartoon Network.[/QUOTE]

050418.jpg

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I just finished RE4 last week. Freaking awesome game. Once I got to the second disc, I had a death grip on my controller it was so intense.[/QUOTE]

About time. That was the last game I finished myself, but that was months ago. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']About time. That was the last game I finished myself, but that was months ago. :lol:[/QUOTE]
I just started it again yesterday. So far I've reached the catapult area in the castle on the first disc.

[quote name='dcfox']I just started it again yesterday. So far I've reached the catapult area in the castle on the first disc.[/QUOTE]

My second time through I didn't get far ... just a bit past the part where you're barricaded in that house with Luis.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']My second time through I didn't get far ... just a bit past the part where you're barricaded in that house with Luis.[/QUOTE]
I have something that makes that part just a little bit easier ;)

112.jpg

To be honest, though, I mainly picked it up because it came preloaded with freeloader and I had a ton of store credit. Hopefully now I'll be able to find some reasonably priced imports.

[quote name='dcfox']I have something that makes that part just a little bit easier ;)

112.jpg

To be honest, though, I mainly picked it up because it came preloaded with freeloader and I had a ton of store credit. Hopefully now I'll be able to find some reasonably priced imports.[/QUOTE]

I just lost interest. At least this time I managed to beat the game first. Usually that happens about an hour in. :lol:

I got a freeloader for Naruto, but I haven't picked up any other imports yet.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']About time. That was the last game I finished myself, but that was months ago. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Well, I just got it a couple weeks ago. And considering my recent track record of not finishing games, I'm impressed with myself. I'd start playing it again, but I've still got God of War to play through, not to mention Paper Mario, Baten Kaitos, and a crapload of other games on my backlog.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I just lost interest. At least this time I managed to beat the game first. Usually that happens about an hour in. :lol:

I got a freeloader for Naruto, but I haven't picked up any other imports yet.[/QUOTE]
At this moment I can't think of any other import I'd want besides Naruto and maybe Doshin the Giant. But I'm sure there are tons of games released over there that haven't made it stateside that we don't know about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back