CAG Villain of the year 2007: DJ K8E is a fat boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dick Tracy

Big props to mscott62's detective work, on this one:

Ok... if you look at DJ K8E's signature, you'll see that she has a Last.FM recently played list / image, linking to the Last.FM account of the311saint.

Now, if you go to myspace.com/the311saint, you go to the MySpace profile of a 21 year-old male.

I know... "the311saint" is slightly generic, so it may be a coincidence. But if you inspect the profile, you see the very same Last.FM recently played image.

Screenshot:

Wow. That can't be a coincidence, can it?

Then, we have this... the stumbleupon.com profile, revealing the true face of DJ K8E:

1989037ew1.jpg

(Note the Butch Walker poster in the background, and where he stands on her Last.FM top artists. lawlz)

And... the nail in the coffin. His recent, strange entry in wake of me pointing out that she was being an attention whore in the Singles thread (where she flaunts that "she" is a bi female, to get us lowly nerds' Pokemon underoos in a bind... when, really, he was getting off on the idea of vicariously living through whatever poor girl he's been using as his sig) and "her" quiting the forums in the OTT:

Go fuck yourselves! You CAG's are all assholes! Can't be nice to anyone! fuck ALL OF YOU! I HATE YOU fuckING BASTARDS! I'M GONNA KILL MYSELF NOW! "Your little girl has gone to hell, to hell, to hell, to hell. Your little boy has gone to hell, to hell, to hell, to hell. And I'm going straight to hell, to hell, to hell, to hell. But I'm going down screaming fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck YOU, fuck YOU, fuck YOU, fuck YOU! fuck YOU! fuck YOU! fuck YOU! fuck YOU! fuck YOU!
Source: http://the311saint.stumbleupon.com/about/

And here are some screenshots for proof:

Em-fucking-barrassing.

He -- SHE -- has got a lot of esplainin' to do.

I question whether the assertion of being single in terms of men was actually true now.

Then maybe we should nominate zodemere2k for doing the same thing: http://www.myspace.com/katlikes2blickedlots
He told me that was her, but by his comments about getting some hot chicks number in the penny thread, I think I've been duped. Not to mention that the pics there are of another teen nude model, and obviously not him/her/whatever.

BTW, nice detective work, Brak. Someday you'll eventually be able to prove that I'm actually a 70 year old fat guy :lol:

edit. Pics

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=71089

This is the most excitational bomb to drop around here in a while! I'm proud to know you guys who tracked this down... and more shocked than the first time I saw "The Crying Game."

Let this once more be a lesson to us all: If you sign up for true.com to get those free Wii points, cancel your account as soon as you can! The internet is full of pulled back sausages, smudged lipstick, crazed feral stares, and the scent of death and vanilla.

The girl in his sig? Probably someone he "knows" in "reality" and really wants to be in a relationship with, but cannot due to his impotent personality. Thus, he's creating his own version of her personality based on his personal desires (videogame playing, bisexual and not afraid to let people in on it etc.). It's interesting, and I wonder if it extends to his everyday life in some sort of horrific psychosomatic manifestation?

Why the hell are the intertubes so bizzare?

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Saw this on 6669's Myspace...

fat guy[/QUOTE]

:rofl:
I'm much older and fatter than that though.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Too much time on our hands?[/QUOTE]
yah u r rite i m a nerd with no life lol

[quote name='Brak']yah u r rite i m a nerd with no life lol[/QUOTE]

I just think it's pathetic all the people who worshiped her. I always thought 'it' was a moron.

And CAG Villian of the year? We got a long way to go for that. It's not like anyone got buttsecksed by her....

:whistle2:k

I'm primarily a lurker around here. I more or less know the who's who of CAG, so this is pretty crazy.

Hilarious? Absolutely.

This will be one of those stories that go down in the annals of CAG history... or the wiki.

Good show, OP. I curious as to where this thread's going to go.

Personally I don't care if it was a man or woman. Most times the opinion that I saw wasn't influenced by gender.

Some people have psychological problems but, again, that doesn't stop them from posting deals or participating in discussions.

So, good detective work, but *shrugs* definitly not villian of the year.

I think the saddest thing about this is that it wrote in a blog about stuff that happened on a message board.

[quote name='mscott62']She's a man anyway. Betcha 10 dollars.[/quote]:lol:
[quote name='mscott62']Don't know who that is. I decided to look into this however and it only took me a few minutes of investigating to find the connection.

Here's the roadmap I took. Her...ahem...his recently played tracks on Last FM gave me the screen name the311saint. Which struck me as odd. Girls are very rarely referred to as saints and the avatar there is rather androgynous. Not only that but the lack of personal information there. I then got very suspicious but was out of leads. So for poos and giggles I decided to check ye olde MySpace.

I checked myspace.com/djk8e, invalid user, myspace.com/djkatie, dead end, then I checked myspace.com/the311saint...guess what I found...it isnt exactly conclusive proof (though I'm sure more could be found from someone who knew more about her/him) but the exact same Last FM image is used on the profile I found on myspace.com/the311saint which is a profile for a 21 year old guy who seems very crazy.

Which would explain a lot.

So therefore (unless more conclusive proof is found to the contrary) I hereby conclude...

austin3brg8.jpg
[/quote]:applause:
[quote name='Maklershed']Uh oh. If what you say is true, then take a look at this .. the real DJ K8E:

I got this picture from here http://the311saint.stumbleupon.com/about/[/quote]A lot of people seem to be ignoring mscott62's work in this matter, so I'm posting these here from the OTT.
Maklershed found the StumbleUpon site.
And then Brak, the one who's mini-feud first got mscott62 searching, went and grabbed pictures and compiled everything here.
Just making sure credit is given where credit is due.

Regardless, this is fucking hilarious :rofl:.

Does this really affect anyone? Save for the few lurkers who probably rubbed one out to his/her/its sig pic after replying to a question in a thread: "Z0mG!!!1!!11 a girl respnded 2 my question!!!!11!!1 She must like me! Sweet Jesus, a girl noticed me!!!!"

As soon as I saw the sig thread I thought that chick was just a tad too hot to be on these message boards.

But anyway, she/he was pretty fucking moody anyway, so good riddance

Yeah well. I'm a girl too.

I just have an incredible penis.

Gut verken, soulbrother. As well as the people who helped my soulbrother.

[quote name='Strell']Yeah well. I'm a girl too.

I just have an incredible penis.

Gut verken, soulbrother. As well as the people who helped my soulbrother.[/quote]

Strellfuta?

Very nice work, Brak. I'm impressed. I figured this as soon as I realized at least one of those pics was photoshopped.

EDIT: Nevermind, I read the OTT and found that many others contributed to this investigation. Nice work, everyone!!!

I'm glad to know my Singles thread has rooted out another female impersonator. Needless to say, it's not the first time I've been involved with those things showing their true "form" (hint, it's shaped like Florida).

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Very nice work, Brak. I'm impressed. I figured this as soon as I realized at least one of those pics was photoshopped.[/quote]

Oh shit.

You know this then begs the question, who was "DJ K8E"'s 'girlfriend'? :shock:

oh noes now you're gonna find out that i'm really a 40-yo dude and that lionhart and i are really gay 10\/3rz ::cries::

[quote name='Pookymeister']So then, who is this singing? (supposed to be DJ)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=42ZJCOX1[/QUOTE]

It was DJ K8E. He was posing as her for some ungodly reason, probably because he was stalking her or something.

And the girlfriend is probably either the real DJ K8E's girlfriend, or just some random girl he or the real K8E knows.

Seanr: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back