2 Explosions at Boston Marathon

I think it's a matter of agenda. If you kill a bunch of people because you wanted to make a point about politics or religion, then it's terrorism.

"

So let see, according to that definition how would you define the USA then

After all we have bombed, cause mass destruction, social upheaval, anarchy in the name of politics ( FREEDOM FRIES BABY!!! ), anti-Islam or anti-evengelical Islamists ( religion or the practice of a highly conservative version of it )

So if you kill 3 innocent people by a bomb you are called a terrorist?

What do you call someone who have killed 1000's including women and children via drones and invasion of another countries?

[quote name='Finger_Shocker']So let see, according to that definition how would you define the USA then

After all we have bombed, cause mass destruction, social upheaval, anarchy in the name of politics ( FREEDOM FRIES BABY!!! ), anti-Islam or anti-evengelical Islamists ( religion or the practice of a highly conservative version of it )

What do you call someone who have killed 1000's including women and children via drones and invasion of another countries?[/QUOTE]

Comparing even drone strikes to placing a bomb next to an 8 year old is ridiculous.

It is laughable that people attempt to compare US foreign policy to terrorism. It doesn't justify the death of innocents but I am sure the world would miss us if we were gone. Who will miss the boston bombers?

Not sure the point of arguing this though, I get the feeling you would call Marines mass murderers and terrorists if you could get away with it.

[quote name='Knoell']
I get the feeling you would call Marines mass murderers and terrorists if you could get away with it.[/QUOTE]

This has already been said in the "Do we respect our veternans too much" thread

They sign up to become murders, they aren't drafted and then sent to barbaric places against their will. It is a choice they make to "risk their life" while taking someone else's life for "their country"

[quote name='Knoell']Comparing even drone strikes to placing a bomb next to an 8 year old is ridiculous.
.[/QUOTE]

How about killing a man's 16-yr old son because of the crimes of his father via a drone strike?

[quote name='Knoell']

It is laughable that people attempt to compare US foreign policy to terrorism. It doesn't justify the death of innocents but I am sure the world would miss us if we were gone. Who will miss the boston bombers?

.[/QUOTE]

But the end justifies the means...huh?

Innocents must/will/may die in order to save the rest.. Sounds like the plan of a egomaniac ( wait isn't that current US policies )

[quote name='Finger_Shocker']So let see, according to that definition how would you define the USA then

What do you call someone who have killed 1000's including women and children via drones and invasion of another countries?[/QUOTE]

:roll: now I remember why I hate this forum. Try to answer a legit question and someone has to make a VERY IMPORTANT POLITICAL POINT about everything.

Rush was going nuts about one of the guys being on welfare yesterday. "Your tax dollars at work" and such. Well, it's a good thing that they made so little on welfare, imagine how much bigger their bombs could have been had they made $10.50 an hour!

[quote name='nasum']Rush was going nuts about one of the guys being on welfare yesterday. "Your tax dollars at work" and such. Well, it's a good thing that they made so little on welfare, imagine how much bigger their bombs could have been had they made $10.50 an hour![/QUOTE]

I think only the older brother was on welfare... wait never mind mom and dad were too.

Must of been a great husband. Traveling around the world collecting government checks while his wife worked upwards of 80 hours a week as a home healthcare nurse.

Isn't that the American dream?

But regardless this has nothing to do with what happened.

I don't know how they and their friends had so much time and money to party and acquire luxury cars and things like that. Where does the money come from?

[quote name='confoosious']:roll: now I remember why I hate this forum. Try to answer a legit question and someone has to make a VERY IMPORTANT POLITICAL POINT about everything.[/QUOTE]Oh, he's just droning on. Sort of like our president!

[quote name='Knoell']Comparing even drone strikes to placing a bomb next to an 8 year old is ridiculous.

Not sure the point of arguing this though, I get the feeling you would call Marines mass murderers and terrorists if you could get away with it.[/QUOTE]

It's because you have no world view, and elect not to. The US military has ruined the lives of innocents, and killed innocents over time, but to address the most recent, ongoing wars; they're now doing it with an Xbox controller and some kid flying a drone from New Mexico. Since it's a war, we call them "casualties" but the end result is innocent, dead women, children, and men.

If your only crime was being born and raised in a country your enemy doesn't like, explain to me how a sovereign nation invading another nation, is on the same scale as two asshole murderers bombing the Boston marathon. Do we compare gallons of blood spilled? Number of bodies? Potential future earnings of the dead?

Since it's clear that some in the military have literally raped and pillaged while in these countries, and it's clear that some who call themselves Muslims have terrorized and killed innocent people, couldn't we say elements of both groups show how wicked and vile they can be?

Of course you can elect to focus on the killings committed by Muslims, then ignore the point that some of us are raising about the killings committed by an organized military of the United States, just don't be surprised when you're labeled a hypocrite.

[quote name='GBAstar']I think only the older brother was on welfare... wait never mind mom and dad were too.

Must of been a great husband. Traveling around the world collecting government checks while his wife worked upwards of 80 hours a week as a home healthcare nurse.

Isn't that the American dream?

But regardless this has nothing to do with what happened.[/QUOTE]

Precisely my point, he's just pushing xenophobia and "the useless poor" and his audience laps it up like kittens at a bowl of milk.

Besides, and maybe this was mentioned earlier but I haven't read the whole thread, this "event" just shows how incredibly AWFUL American journalism is. Just pitiful.

[quote name='nasum']Precisely my point, he's just pushing xenophobia and "the useless poor" and his audience laps it up like kittens at a bowl of milk.

Besides, and maybe this was mentioned earlier but I haven't read the whole thread, this "event" just shows how incredibly AWFUL American journalism is. Just pitiful.[/QUOTE]

I just wish one of the brothers was a pill popper. Then ole fat Rush's faux outrage would sound even worse.

[quote name='berzirk']It's because you have no world view, and elect not to. The US military has ruined the lives of innocents, and killed innocents over time, but to address the most recent, ongoing wars; they're now doing it with an Xbox controller and some kid flying a drone from New Mexico. Since it's a war, we call them "casualties" but the end result is innocent, dead women, children, and men.

If your only crime was being born and raised in a country your enemy doesn't like, explain to me how a sovereign nation invading another nation, is on the same scale as two asshole murderers bombing the Boston marathon. Do we compare gallons of blood spilled? Number of bodies? Potential future earnings of the dead?

Since it's clear that some in the military have literally raped and pillaged while in these countries, and it's clear that some who call themselves Muslims have terrorized and killed innocent people, couldn't we say elements of both groups show how wicked and vile they can be?

Of course you can elect to focus on the killings committed by Muslims, then ignore the point that some of us are raising about the killings committed by an organized military of the United States, just don't be surprised when you're labeled a hypocrite.[/QUOTE]

I think the problem is that you have no world view. You view everything on equal footing. Everything is not on equal footing.

I am not going to hijack this thread, so you can compare the US military to the boston bombers, its an absurd connection. You have your view, and I have mine. Good luck with yours.

[quote name='Knoell']I think the problem is that you have no world view. You view everything on equal footing. Everything is not on equal footing.

I am not going to hijack this thread, so you can compare the US military to the boston bombers, its an absurd connection. You have your view, and I have mine. Good luck with yours.[/QUOTE]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_relativism

I don't put it on equal footing. I hold the United States military and policies to a higher standard than incidents of unrelated terrorism. I expect murder, and death, and tyranny by terrorists. I hope for better by our military.

[quote name='berzirk']I just wish one of the brothers was a pill popper. Then ole fat Rush's faux outrage would sound even worse.[/QUOTE]
You can join the others who were wishing they were Anglo.

[quote name='Spokker']You can join the others who were wishing they were Anglo.[/QUOTE]

They were literally Caucasian. Like...literally.

[quote name='berzirk']They were literally Caucasian. Like...literally.[/QUOTE]
They should have checked their privilege.

Report: Boston Marathon bombing suspects also wanted to attack New York

NEW YORK — The two men suspected of carrying out last week’s deadly Boston Marathon bombing decided after authorities identified them to drive to Manhattan and set off additional explosives in Times Square, New York City officials said on Thursday.

Their plan unraveled only when they realized that a Mercedes sport utility vehicle they had hijacked on April 18, three days after the bombing, did not have enough gasoline for the journey, Police Commissioner Ray Kelly said.

New York has been on heightened alert since the Sept. 11 attacks. Officials said the Tsarnaev brothers’ alleged impromptu plan showed America’s most populous city remained a magnet for those who want to strike at the United States.

Times Square was the target of an attempted car bombing in May 2010. A Pakistan-born U.S. citizen was arrested, admitted to the plot and is serving a life prison term.

And in the sharpest criticism of President Barack Obama’s security policies since the blasts, a Senate Republican said the Boston bombing attack — which killed three people and injured 264 others, illustrated a “broken” national security system.

Kelly said investigators learned of the alleged Times Square plan while questioning the surviving suspect, 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, in his hospital bed in Boston. Tsarnaev has been recovering from his wounds there since being captured on Friday night after an all-day manhunt that shut down much of Boston.

“Questioning of Dzhokhar revealed that he and his brother decided spontaneously on Times Square as a target,” Kelly told a news conference with Mayor Michael Bloomberg. “They would drive to Times Square that same night.

“That plan, however, fell apart when they realized that the vehicle that they hijacked was low on gas and ordered the driver to stop at a nearby gas station,” Kelly said.

At the time, the men still had six explosive devices, including a pressure-cooker bomb of the type used at the marathon and six pipe bombs, he said.

When they stopped to fill up the vehicle, the driver of the car escaped, Kelly said. The driver alerted authorities and sparked a late-night car chase across the university town of Cambridge, where police said the brothers shot and killed a Massachusetts Institute of Technology campus police officer.

Earlier on April 18, the FBI identified the ethnic Chechen brothers as suspects in the Boston bombing, releasing pictures and video of them at the scene.

The chase ended in an extended gunbattle in suburban Watertown in which authorities said the suspects threw improvised explosives at police. The older suspect, 26-year-old Tamerlan Tsarnaev, was shot and died of his wounds.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was captured the next night in Watertown, hiding in a boat parked in the backyard of a house. He was formally charged on Monday in the hospital with crimes that could carry the death penalty.

His lawyer, Miriam Conrad, declined to comment on Thursday on whether her client was still talking with investigators.

The U.S. Marshals Service, which is responsible for holding and transporting suspects outside of prison, declined to comment on whether or when he might be moved from the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.

The father of the brothers said he planned to travel to the United States from Russia to bury his older son, Tamerlan Tsarnaev.

“I am going to the United States. I want to say that I am going there to see my son, to bury the older one. I don’t have any bad intentions. I don’t plan to blow up anything,” Anzor Tsarnaev told reporters in Makhachkala, the capital of Russia’s Dagestan region.

Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick said investigators might be interested in speaking to the parents.

“There are a lot of questions unanswered about the whys and the hows, and anybody who may be able to shed some light on that is of interest to law enforcement,” Patrick said.

Anzor Tsarnaev’s former wife, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, angrily denied that her son had any role in the attack and criticized police for shooting her 26-year-old son while apprehending him.

Tsarnaeva does not plan to accompany her former husband on his trip. One factor that may have influenced Zubeidat Tsarnaeva’s decision not to travel with her former husband is an outstanding arrest warrant in Massachusetts.

A warrant for Zubeidat Tsarnaeva’s arrest was issued on Oct. 25 after she failed to make a court appearance on shoplifting-related charges, according to Natick District Court Clerk Brian Kearney.

Tsarnaeva was arrested in June at a department store on suspicion of shoplifting $1,624 worth of women’s dresses, according to the Natick Police Department.

In Washington, the focus remained on intelligence leading up to the Boston Marathon bombing. Tamerlan Tsarnaev had been on a federal database of potential terrorism suspects and the United States had twice been warned about him by Russian authorities. Congressional testimony earlier in the week focused on whether the FBI made mistakes in tracking him.

“We’re in the post-event witch-hunt phase, which is predictable,” said James Clapper, director of national intelligence, at a conference in Crystal City, Va. “I think it would be a real good idea to not hyperventilate for a while now until we actually get all the facts.”

Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham told CNN he blamed the administration for failing to stop the attack.

“I just know the system is broken. The ultimate blame I think is with the administration,” the South Carolina senator said, linking the bombings with last year’s killing of a U.S. diplomat during an attack on a diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya.

“Between Benghazi and Boston, to me we’re going backwards, not forward, in terms of national security,” Graham said.

Great background info on the mother.

Tsarnaeva does not plan to accompany her former husband on his trip. One factor that may have influenced Zubeidat Tsarnaeva’s decision not to travel with her former husband is an outstanding arrest warrant in Massachusetts.

A warrant for Zubeidat Tsarnaeva’s arrest was issued on Oct. 25 after she failed to make a court appearance on shoplifting-related charges, according to Natick District Court Clerk Brian Kearney.

Tsarnaeva was arrested in June at a department store on suspicion of shoplifting $1,624 worth of women’s dresses, according to the Natick Police Department.

I read an article where she apparently said she was "considering" renouncing her U.S. citizenship. I say let her.

[quote name='GBAstar']Report: Boston Marathon bombing suspects also wanted to attack New York

NEW YORK — The two men suspected of carrying out last week’s deadly Boston Marathon bombing decided after authorities identified them to drive to Manhattan and set off additional explosives in Times Square, New York City officials said on Thursday.

Their plan unraveled only when they realized that a Mercedes sport utility vehicle they had hijacked on April 18, three days after the bombing, did not have enough gasoline for the journey, Police Commissioner Ray Kelly said.

New York has been on heightened alert since the Sept. 11 attacks. Officials said the Tsarnaev brothers’ alleged impromptu plan showed America’s most populous city remained a magnet for those who want to strike at the United States.

Times Square was the target of an attempted car bombing in May 2010. A Pakistan-born U.S. citizen was arrested, admitted to the plot and is serving a life prison term.

And in the sharpest criticism of President Barack Obama’s security policies since the blasts, a Senate Republican said the Boston bombing attack — which killed three people and injured 264 others, illustrated a “broken” national security system.

Kelly said investigators learned of the alleged Times Square plan while questioning the surviving suspect, 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, in his hospital bed in Boston. Tsarnaev has been recovering from his wounds there since being captured on Friday night after an all-day manhunt that shut down much of Boston.

“Questioning of Dzhokhar revealed that he and his brother decided spontaneously on Times Square as a target,” Kelly told a news conference with Mayor Michael Bloomberg. “They would drive to Times Square that same night.

“That plan, however, fell apart when they realized that the vehicle that they hijacked was low on gas and ordered the driver to stop at a nearby gas station,” Kelly said.

At the time, the men still had six explosive devices, including a pressure-cooker bomb of the type used at the marathon and six pipe bombs, he said.

When they stopped to fill up the vehicle, the driver of the car escaped, Kelly said. The driver alerted authorities and sparked a late-night car chase across the university town of Cambridge, where police said the brothers shot and killed a Massachusetts Institute of Technology campus police officer.

Earlier on April 18, the FBI identified the ethnic Chechen brothers as suspects in the Boston bombing, releasing pictures and video of them at the scene.

The chase ended in an extended gunbattle in suburban Watertown in which authorities said the suspects threw improvised explosives at police. The older suspect, 26-year-old Tamerlan Tsarnaev, was shot and died of his wounds.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was captured the next night in Watertown, hiding in a boat parked in the backyard of a house. He was formally charged on Monday in the hospital with crimes that could carry the death penalty.

His lawyer, Miriam Conrad, declined to comment on Thursday on whether her client was still talking with investigators.

The U.S. Marshals Service, which is responsible for holding and transporting suspects outside of prison, declined to comment on whether or when he might be moved from the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.

The father of the brothers said he planned to travel to the United States from Russia to bury his older son, Tamerlan Tsarnaev.

“I am going to the United States. I want to say that I am going there to see my son, to bury the older one. I don’t have any bad intentions. I don’t plan to blow up anything,” Anzor Tsarnaev told reporters in Makhachkala, the capital of Russia’s Dagestan region.

Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick said investigators might be interested in speaking to the parents.

“There are a lot of questions unanswered about the whys and the hows, and anybody who may be able to shed some light on that is of interest to law enforcement,” Patrick said.

Anzor Tsarnaev’s former wife, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, angrily denied that her son had any role in the attack and criticized police for shooting her 26-year-old son while apprehending him.

In Washington, the focus remained on intelligence leading up to the Boston Marathon bombing. Tamerlan Tsarnaev had been on a federal database of potential terrorism suspects and the United States had twice been warned about him by Russian authorities. Congressional testimony earlier in the week focused on whether the FBI made mistakes in tracking him.

“We’re in the post-event witch-hunt phase, which is predictable,” said James Clapper, director of national intelligence, at a conference in Crystal City, Va. “I think it would be a real good idea to not hyperventilate for a while now until we actually get all the facts.”

Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham told CNN he blamed the administration for failing to stop the attack.

“I just know the system is broken. The ultimate blame I think is with the administration,” the South Carolina senator said, linking the bombings with last year’s killing of a U.S. diplomat during an attack on a diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya.

“Between Benghazi and Boston, to me we’re going backwards, not forward, in terms of national security,” Graham said.

Great background info on the mother.

I read an article where she apparently said she was "considering" renouncing her U.S. citizenship. I say let her.[/QUOTE]

I came to post about that video, you can watch it here, I'm really at a lost for words. It's stuff like this when they should really toughen up on immigration. I could understand a mother being at a loss for her children but to unilaterally blame the US is pure horse crap!

[quote name='berzirk']http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_relativism

I don't put it on equal footing. I hold the United States military and policies to a higher standard than incidents of unrelated terrorism. I expect murder, and death, and tyranny by terrorists. I hope for better by our military.[/QUOTE]

Amen, brother. Are you for the US pulling ALL of our bases out of other countries? Is it OK for the US to drill its own oil and other natural resources to make us energy independent? End all foreign aid to other countries while we we have a national debt? You might be a Libertarian.;)

I do know that if a foreign power occupied the US with a military base that American sentiment towards that power would not be peaceful. Heck, it might even start a revolution.

[quote name='Spokker']They should have checked their privilege.[/QUOTE]

Well, they weren't tackled for being near the bomb site. They had that going for them over the Saudi kid. Callback Fail.

[quote name='berzirk']Well, they weren't tackled for being near the bomb site. They had that going for them over the Saudi kid. Callback Fail.[/QUOTE]

Well, that's Boston for you.

Just remember those two "caucasian" bombers got the benefit of the doubt which gave them over a 4 days head start...

FBI took less then 24 hours to identify all and every 9/11 hijacker, FBI took close to a week to find 2 white terrorist. But then again to make themselves feel better they arrested and almost railroaded a white guy in the ricin scare

[quote name='Finger_Shocker']Just remember those two "caucasian" bombers got the benefit of the doubt which gave them over a 4 days head start...

FBI took less then 24 hours to identify all and every 9/11 hijacker, FBI took close to a week to find 2 white terrorist. But then again to make themselves feel better they arrested and almost railroaded a white guy in the ricin scare[/QUOTE]

Is it really terribly surprising that it'd take the FBI longer to identify and apprehend suspects in a case where it was a public event with significantly more people in attendance than what were on the 9/11 planes?

[quote name='Cantatus']Is it really terribly surprising that it'd take the FBI longer to identify and apprehend suspects in a case where it was a public event with significantly more people in attendance than what were on the 9/11 planes?[/QUOTE]

How much do we really know about the 9/11 hijackers, I tried googling for their bios. And there has been very little that was dug into their past, their families etc etc.

Why?

Was there more hijackers? was they scapegoated simply because they were "muslims"? where they innocent or how guilty were they? Point was that phone call made before they crash the plane never mention once how many or the description of any of the hijackers

I don't think you can necessarily draw a direct comparison between the Boston bombing and its two perpetrators and 9/11 and the 19 hijackers because they were significantly different events separated by more than a decade.

Is this a conspiracy thing, because I'm not sure what you're trying to get at?

So when we look back on this attack, do we place it on the McVeigh shelf or the Osama shelf? Choices, choices.

Sirota's original article missed the mark by making skin color the distinction. The double standard should have been right-wing extremist vs. Muslim extremist, the idea being that if it were a right-wing extremist, our civil liberties would fare better. Then again, making it about skin color got him more hits.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Spokker']So when we look back on this attack, do we place it on the McVeigh shelf or the Osama shelf? Choices, choices.[/QUOTE]

The reaction by the FBI and law enforcement was unprecedented. The attack is more in line with Joe Stack IMO.

[quote name='Finger_Shocker']Just remember those two "caucasian" bombers got the benefit of the doubt which gave them over a 4 days head start...

FBI took less then 24 hours to identify all and every 9/11 hijacker, FBI took close to a week to find 2 white terrorist. But then again to make themselves feel better they arrested and almost railroaded a white guy in the ricin scare[/QUOTE]

They did have the benefit of a travel manifest from the planes which I assume made it much easier though.

Edit: I see this has been pointed out already... never mind.

I can't find a video of it online right now, but did anyone see that video clip they aired on last night's episode of Real Time? I'm amazed they actually took Tsarnaev alive with all the shots they fired.

Pretty sure the CIA already had profiles on the hijackers in the 9/11 case, and they did nothing to stop that event from happening. George Tenet was caught saying, moments after the attack: "Gee, I hope it's nothing to do with those guys in the flight schools in the mid-west." Or at least I've heard that quote thrown around a lot.

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51mrKdv1NGU

1. post bait
2. get insulted far beyond neccessary by angry posters and called a conspiracy theorist
3. sit back and lmao[/QUOTE]

I won't insult you, I will simply explain that terrorists conspire to commit attacks all the time.

con·spir·a·cy

/kənˈspirəsē/

Noun
  • A secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
  • The action of plotting or conspiring.

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']
1. post bait
2. get insulted far beyond neccessary by angry posters and called a conspiracy theorist
3. sit back and lmao[/QUOTE]

Can you clarify something for me? Do you actually believe these conspiracy theories you post, most notably the Tamerlan/naked dude one or are you just making fun of conspiracy theorists or are you just trolling?

[quote name='cancerman1120']They did have the benefit of a travel manifest from the planes which I assume made it much easier though.

Edit: I see this has been pointed out already... never mind.[/QUOTE]

So you think you can pick out terrorists by name only? Considering no one on any of the hijacked planes reported or noted the ethnicity of their hijackers

Hey Lookie: some middle eastern names on the manifast, lets just blame it on them.. and lets start a war ... Yippie Ki-yay M'fers ( CIA to FBI to Bush to lets bomb some shit )

[quote name='Finger_Shocker']So you think you can pick out terrorists by name only? Considering no one on any of the hijacked planes reported or noted the ethnicity of their hijackers

Hey Lookie: some middle eastern names on the manifast, lets just blame it on them.. and lets start a war ... Yippie Ki-yay M'fers ( CIA to FBI to Bush to lets bomb some shit )[/QUOTE]

Your ignorance of what actually happened does not make your random bull shitting ad-lib at all compelling.

[quote name='Knoell']Your ignorance of what actually happened does not make your random bull shitting ad-lib at all compelling.[/QUOTE]

Oh wait who's fault was that....

Oh thats right, the gov't who refuse to FULLY investigate 9/11 but yet had more money to spend on Bill and Monica oral sex coverups

Again please tell me did any victims on the flight point out the ethnicity of their hostage takers while on the phone with 911.. Oh wait they were too busy plotting their "Lets Roll" takedown :applause:

FYI:

Better to be ignorant then a
074.jpg

One can continue educating oneself and is only temporary, while the other is permanent and just a herd

[quote name='confoosious']The whole "I fight the the guberment so I'm not one of the sheeple" thing is really tired.[/QUOTE]

Yes complacency is always the better option...:roll:

Thats why we get the gov't we deserve.....

By the way Russia ( who actually don't give a crap about citizens right got the low down on those two terrorist and their mom ), seems like the US gov't should follow their example and wiretap all of us, just like them Russians do..

It is interesting to NOTE: That every country the USA is at or want to be at WAR with, has no information sharing with the USA Homeland Security Network.. AKA if you are a country that refuse to share your citizens info with the USA, the USA will have no issue going to war with you.

ONE WORLD GOV'T BABY!!!!!!:applause:

You realize that repeating the whole sheeple thing you heard on whatever godforsaken radio show (with 40M listeners!) you listen to as you drive to you (i'm assuming) shitty job is wholly ironic right?

Thinking for yourself doesn't mean repeating the party line, no matter the party.

[quote name='confoosious']You realize that repeating the whole sheeple thing you heard on whatever godforsaken radio show (with 40M listeners!) you listen to as you drive to you (i'm assuming) shitty job is wholly ironic right?

Thinking for yourself doesn't mean repeating the party line, no matter the party.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure I don't listen to whoever you are assuming without a shred of evidence that I would listen to.

But then again you get your information from the MAJOR MASS media, how can I accuse you of being ignorant...:booty:

So what party do I belong to? I fail to see myself linked to any party...

....Your posts fully acknowledge that you don't know what happened or how information was obtained. You are simply asking questions and not liking the answers you get.

Your first point was "How do you know who was on a plane that blew up?"

Someone pointed out "There are things called passenger manifests"

Your answer was then "How do you know who the hijackers were on a plane that blows up?"

It is very clear that you are making it up as you go along. Hopping to what you think is a good point, then abandoning it when it is answered and hopping to another. It is the very reason conspiracy theorists exist, because they will never be swayed from their ultimate goal of proving their theory. It doesn't matter how many times they are disproven, it matters only that their theory is still "possible".

The below is from Wikipedia which of course has its flaws. You can do the real research yourself. Now QUICK jump to the next point or else your theory will be disproven! Maybe it's time for the "government has a secret program out there to supply this disinformation!" and "Prove me wrong on that! If you can't, then obviously everything else in my theory MUST be true"
Identifying the hijackers
Further information: Organizers of the September 11 attacks
The FBI investigation into the attacks, codenamed operation PENTTBOM, was able to identify the 19 hijackers within days, as they made little effort to conceal their names on flight, credit card, and other records.[6] By checking flight manifests and comparing them with other information, like watch lists, customs officials were able to quickly find the names of all 19 hijackers.
Passengers and crew aboard the flights provided information about the hijackers while the hijacking was in progress. Two flight attendants on American Airlines Flight 11, Betty Ong and Madeline Amy Sweeney, contacted airline personnel on the ground. Sweeney provided the seat numbers of the hijackers, and descriptions of the men, identifying Mohamed Atta as one of the hijackers.[7][8][9] A flight attendant on United Airlines Flight 175 called a United Airlines mechanic and reported that hijackers had killed the crew.[9] While the hijacking was in progress on American Airlines Flight 77, several passengers, including a flight attendant, Renee May, contacted and reported details of the hijacking to persons on the ground.[10] Sales clerks identified two individuals to whom they sold tickets on Flight 77 as the hijackers Hani Hanjour and Majed Moqed.[9] During the hijacking of United Airlines Flight 93, Jeremy Glick identified the hijackers as Arabic-looking and carrying box-cutters.[11]
Mohamed Atta's luggage did not make the connection from his Portland flight to American Airlines Flight 11. In his suitcase, authorities found a handwritten letter in Arabic. As well, a handwritten letter was found at the crash site of United Airlines Flight 93 near Shanksville, Pennsylvania, and another in Hazmi's vehicle.[12] When examining Mohamed Atta's left-behind luggage, the FBI found important clues about the hijackers and their plans. Atta's luggage contained instructional videotapes for flying large aircraft, a fuel consumption calculator, and a flight plan, along with a copy of the Quran.[13] His luggage also contained papers that revealed the identity of all 19 hijackers, along with a copy of Atta's last will and testament.[14] The passport of hijacker Abdulaziz Alomari was also found in Mohamed Atta’s left-behind luggage.
Various items of evidence were found in vehicles left behind at the airports, in luggage that did not make it onto the flights, and at the crash scenes. A rental car belonging to the hijackers was found at Boston's Logan International Airport, which contained an Arabic language flight manual and documents from Huffman Aviation in Florida. There, investigators were able to find Mohamed Atta and Marwan al-Shehhi's previous address in Hamburg, Germany.[15] Nawaf al-Hazmi's 1988 blue Toyota Corolla was found on September 12 in Dulles International Airport's hourly parking lot. Inside the vehicle, authorities found a letter written by Mohamed Atta, maps of Washington, D.C., and New York City, a cashier's check made out to a Phoenix flight school, four drawings of a Boeing 757 cockpit, a box cutter-type knife, and a page with notes and phone numbers.[16]
In New York City, a passport belonging to Satam al-Suqami was found by a passerby before the towers collapsed, and given to a NYPD detective.[17][18] The passports of two of the hijackers of Flight 93 were also found intact at the crash site.
On September 27, 2001, the FBI released photos of the 19 hijackers, along with information about the possible nationalities and aliases of many.[19]

This thread has devolved into a horrible contest to see who is the worst poster: VidgamesgivemeA_D_D or Finger_Shocker.

...and I think that we can all agree that VidgamesgivemeA_D_D is a fucking asshole if he was really just trolling the other thread in the OT.

[quote name='Finger_Shocker']So you think you can pick out terrorists by name only? Considering no one on any of the hijacked planes reported or noted the ethnicity of their hijackers

Hey Lookie: some middle eastern names on the manifast, lets just blame it on them.. and lets start a war ... Yippie Ki-yay M'fers ( CIA to FBI to Bush to lets bomb some shit )[/QUOTE]

I think if you gave the government 800 names they could have complete workups on all of them in 24 hours.

Edit: Considering the 4 flights were barely booked they had about 250 names. (Edit:Official number was 265 on the 4 planes)
Edit2: I see Knoell already has taken you to task.

Not to mention, several of them were already on various watch lists and some of them used fake identification, which was probably (obviously) enough to get them on the flight, but when the various info-gov units started combing through flight manifests, likely sent red flags up.

bread's done
Back