2009-10 NHL Thread- Chicago Blackhawks Stanley Cup Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='VipFREAK']Lol, Pronger was -5[/QUOTE]

He probably feels -6 since he didn't get to keep the game puck. ;)

My guess is this game will be fodder for his play in Philly. He was -5, but I wouldn't want to piss him off enough to give him any reason to play harder next game.

Some pretty bad high sticks last night (and a blatant missed elbowing penalty by Hartnell). Was happy with the way that Chicago played.

The worst as Duncan Keith blatantly high sticking Danny Briere under his right eye, drawing blood and requiring stitches. No penalty was called.

I am suprised at the play of Hossa lately. He's really been a great 2-way player in the finals.

The worst as Duncan Keith blatantly high sticking Danny Briere under his right eye, drawing blood and requiring stitches. No penalty was called.

Yes. I'm shocked that this was not called, either.

I am shocked that the Flyer fans are still there. Bunch of losers. World Series in November and the Stanley Cup in June. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Even though they lost, I'm proud of how far the Flyers have come and the Cinderella tale that was their postseason. Didn't end the way I wanted it, but I'm glad with the success they've had.

[quote name='Proto Man']Even though they lost, I'm proud of how far the Flyers have come and the Cinderella tale that was their postseason. Didn't end the way I wanted it, but I'm glad with the success they've had.[/QUOTE]

What success? They are LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='wildcpac']What success? They are LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]
They did lose the series, but they've made it farther than anyone expected. Shame the Blackhawks' victory has to get tainted by such sore winners, but such is sports.

Great series ended with classless Philly fans booing the players. You show respect to the winners in the end, the Hawks won the championship.

THE BEST TEAM WON!!!

[quote name='wildcpac']Flyers pulled a Fillies. I still cant believe the Bruins got BRUINED by those scrubs and shitty goalie on the Flyers.[/QUOTE]

You are literally the biggest troll in the world.

To the real Blackhawks fans, congrats. We had a great battle for the Cup.

To wildcpac, you are probably the most pathetic person I can think of. Go try drinking a beer or having sex. You'll love it I promise.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Oh come on he's just having fun with the win.[/QUOTE]

It's a weird ass obsession with hating Philadelphia, it's ridiculous. I honestly feel sort of dumb even replying to this because it isn't worth my time, but I truly do find it interesting because of how pathetic it is. It's as if every piece of trash national media that comes up about Philly was taken by wildcpac and molded into a way of life for him.

[quote name='Azumangaman']:(
I'm sad for Pronger.
Now back to reality, and hoping that the Predators can get out of the first round of the playoffs next year...[/QUOTE]

Predators had a great team this year. They really gave the Hawks a run for their money. If they can add one or two more key players they may be looking at a good run next year. After the Hawks and Sharks, the West opens up alot. Detroit is getting older and we aren't sure how they are looking. The Coyotes are in limbo right now so who knows what next year will be for them. The Canucks are probably going to be moving some players because they can't get over the 2nd round hump. Don't worry Nashville, you may be on the upside.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']It's a weird ass obsession with hating Philadelphia, it's ridiculous. I honestly feel sort of dumb even replying to this because it isn't worth my time, but I truly do find it interesting because of how pathetic it is. It's as if every piece of trash national media that comes up about Philly was taken by wildcpac and molded into a way of life for him.[/QUOTE]

lol i didn't know what to say this but i just heard these radio announcers:

*caller mentions the booing from the philly fans*

host 1: "yeah you know, it's absolutely classless but really not unexpected"

host 2: "haha yeah but you know the philly fans take pride in their classlessness -- it's a miserable existence, i don't understand it."

I sent my boss a text at 8 telling him if the Hawks won tonight, that I'd be in poor shape tomorrow.

fuck yes. I'm so happy right now.

I didn't give Philly that much credit coming into the series, but now I can't doubt they were the toughest matchup all playoffs (as it should be) and never stopped scrapping, never said "we have no chance".

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I'm not shaving this beard until I touch the Cup. I need to take a picture with the Cup. Someone help me out here.

They brought the Stanley Cup (and of course the Kelly Cup) to the ECHL All-Star game earlier this year, which I went to. You totally are not allowed to touch it. Seems like only celebrities get that honor, and of course players when they win it.

They have it roped off and guarded. I guess if you reeeeeeally stretched, like Dhalsim'ed that shit up, maybe you could touch it.

22665_287455884934_680884934_4440566_4040688_n.jpg

Lol at how much security they have around the cup. It's the most raggedyass trophy ever. Lots of misprints and strikeouts on it. I guess that's why people revere it so much. It's a true trophy.

Even better are the stories about the cup. Like how somebody's baby shit in it, then the next guy to get it ate ice cream out of it.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Oh come on he's just having fun with the win.[/QUOTE]
No, he's just being a troll. Much like all of Chicago, w/ planning the parade and calling the team SC Champs way before the final game. And they called the Philadelphia Fans classless. And of course they booed the Hawks winning, their home team lost at home on a weak goal. Philly isn't going to drop to their knees and suckle at the noodle of the Hawks like the rest of the US. Glad those hosts were kicking Philly while they were down, that's such class. Gimme a break w/ the Philly hate.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']You are literally the biggest troll in the world.

To the real Blackhawks fans, congrats. We had a great battle for the Cup.

To wildcpac, you are probably the most pathetic person I can think of. Go try drinking a beer or having sex. You'll love it I promise.[/QUOTE]

Pretty funny how I can type a couple of lines of sarcasm and get a rise out of you. What do you know about sex outside of your dog, your cousin and the in between part of your box spring and mattress?

Flyers suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are your Fillies doing?

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']It's a weird ass obsession with hating Philadelphia, it's ridiculous. I honestly feel sort of dumb even replying to this because it isn't worth my time, but I truly do find it interesting because of how pathetic it is. It's as if every piece of trash national media that comes up about Philly was taken by wildcpac and molded into a way of life for him.[/QUOTE]

Nope, you are just dumb because you root for the Flyers and the Fillies. Pretty pathetic that you get so angry from me taking 5 seconds to post 2 lines of sarcasm. You need to get out more, stop having sex with your mattress and get some anger management classes.

FLYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Lol at how much security they have around the cup. It's the most raggedyass trophy ever. Lots of misprints and strikeouts on it. I guess that's why people revere it so much. It's a true trophy.

Even better are the stories about the cup. Like how somebody's baby shit in it, then the next guy to get it ate ice cream out of it.[/QUOTE]

I am pretty sure the Rangers either forgot it in a Cab or at Scores Strip Club in NYC back in 1994.

[quote name='Proto Man']No, he's just being a troll. Much like all of Chicago, w/ planning the parade and calling the team SC Champs way before the final game. And they called the Philadelphia Fans classless. And of course they booed the Hawks winning, their home team lost at home on a weak goal. Philly isn't going to drop to their knees and suckle at the noodle of the Hawks like the rest of the US. Glad those hosts were kicking Philly while they were down, that's such class. Gimme a break w/ the Philly hate.[/QUOTE]

Do you want some cheese with your whine? Must suck to have to watch another team from Filly choke in the playoffs. City of loserly love.

Congrats to the Blackhawks fans on here for seeing their first Stanley Cup. I know Josh is beyond happy.

Man I was so frickin happy last night. It was a really odd ending, I had no idea if Kane had scored or not until he threw his gloves off, then I knew we had it. YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im sad my prediction didnt come through.

should be interesting to see if the hawks can keep this team togther or not. they got a lot to look at over the next 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back