2009-10 NHL Thread- Chicago Blackhawks Stanley Cup Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='VipFREAK']I'm gonna die inside a little tomorrow. The free period ends. God forbid they do this to NFL... It would be a national crime. :roll:[/QUOTE]
what? not sure what you're talking about.

[quote name='VipFREAK']I'm gonna die inside a little tomorrow. The free period ends. God forbid they do this to NFL... It would be a national crime. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Call DirecTV and tell them to give you the Center Ice package for free.

[quote name='VipFREAK']Unfortunately, I can't since I'm on Dish.[/QUOTE]

Oh. I didn't realize that Dish was offering the free trial period, also.

Unbelievable win against Detroit last night in OT, Coyotes were chasing them all night and really couldn't get anything to happen because of the pressure put on by Wings defense.

So... Oct. 23 I waited til midnight for them to shut off all the free hockey. It was still on so I thought ok, well they'll shut it off at midnight the next day then. That time came and gone. NHL Network is still on, we just can't watch the full games that are displayed. If this means NHL Network is part of the standard channels of the package we have then...

WIN!!!!!1!!!1!!!

Edit: It's turned off now... FAIL :(

Last edited by a moderator:
He's looking good, he plays with Chara. Very satisfied. I know his mobility isn't quite the same as it was years ago but he's not slow, and he's been more physical than I expected.

What the?!?!? NHL network works again!!!!

Edit: I'm really torn. Have the mighty fucks get embarrassed by the worst team in the league or has duh Leaf's stay undefeated. GO LEAFS OVERTIME LOSS!

Wings got a much needed win. Jimmy Howard played in my opinion his best game ever in net for the Wings tonight. He came in after Osgood couldn't stop a beach ball and spotted the Canucks a two goal lead two minutes in. Also Datsyuk getting his first couple goals of the season sure helped.

What kind of bizarro world are we in? The Kings are first in their division (though they're playing San Jose right now, and the Sharks are a mere 1 point back) and second in the Western Conference behind the suddenly incredible Colorado Avalanche.

The Kings lost a heartbreaker 2-1 in the shootout, dropping them into a first place tie with San Jose (SJ leads the season series though, 2-1). Still, it was an excellent game and a good sign of things to come.

[quote name='Matt Young']The Kings lost a heartbreaker 2-1 in the shootout, dropping them into a first place tie with San Jose (SJ leads the season series though, 2-1). Still, it was an excellent game and a good sign of things to come.[/QUOTE]

Sharks are just so filthy.

Wow... I'm kicking myself right now. I could've toughed it out (hang over...) and finished the game at my friends house but instead I went home to where I find NHL Network shut down. Thanks Dish and NHL.

What I saw of the first and second period was pretty good, Nabby (not nappy) showed up too big time.

Wow, Oilers almost blew that one at least from what I saw thanks to a spotty/studder filled ATDHE.net stream the wings looked like rubbish too. I was also expecting LA to win too.

Wow, totally expecting the Shark's first home loss. Oh, and hay Mighty fuckS... how is it at the bottom? lol

Pacific and Northwest > Central?

Wings win in Calgary tonight. Brad May almost lost an eye while sitting on the bench when Jason Williams was playing the puck. Valteri Filppula will miss at least six weeks with a fractured wrist. Ville Leino was a healthy scratch after Babcock basically said he was playing lazy.

Leino has been killing us. Sorry to say. I know it's his first year and all...but the kid hesitates way too much, and I don't really know that we'll keep him much longer.

Wow, Columbus eeked it out over the Caps.

Edit: Looks like the AVS are stumbling a bit.

[quote name='VipFREAK']Wow, Columbus eeked it out over the Caps.[/QUOTE]

It always makes my day when the Caps lose.

: Looks like the AVS are stumbling a bit.
Considering that no one expected them to be where they are right now, I think we can cut them a little slack. Craig Anderson has been playing out of his mind for the first 15 games.

[quote name='dafoomie']Not looking so good for Phoenix right now, they just drew 5,800 tonight. Its too bad, that team is playing pretty well.[/QUOTE]

Yikes. Thats terrible. They should have let Jim have the team and let them move to Canada next year.

By the way I was hoping when Lieno got smoked last night it might wake him up. :D

[quote name='Canadian_Man']"He had 7 shifts and remembers 6 of them" :lol:[/QUOTE]

:lol::lol::lol:

[quote name='dafoomie']Not looking so good for Phoenix right now, they just drew 5,800 tonight. Its too bad, that team is playing pretty well.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it's pretty bad... they are even running a promo to get free tickets if the Coyotes win against certain teams. This team is playing really well but attendance just isn't there, not the worst in hockey but you would think more people would be coming out to support them; they're actually playing well and we risk losing them.

[quote name='Matt Young']Wow, that is pretty terrible.

I just watched that game. It was good to see the Kings beat up on LOLBarbera.[/QUOTE]

That was a pretty good game. The Queens are looking good, very nice defense to go with that potent offense; Kopitar/Smyth scare me.

[quote name='TC']Yikes. Thats terrible. They should have let Jim have the team and let them move to Canada next year. [/QUOTE]

That would of set a terrible precedent for a lot of other teams.

It is the worst attendance in the NHL The average attendance of the Providence Bruins is just over 6,000.

Balsillie really hurt that team's image in Phoenix. People aren't going to be invested in a team that they think will leave. I'm sure they'd be fine in a few years with a stable ownership group.

Barely eeked out that win...

Phoenix, do everyone a favor and keep the SARS below you. Thanks

Anyway, Hay SARS and fuckS how is it at the bottom... ?

[quote name='dafoomie']It is the worst attendance in the NHL The average attendance of the Providence Bruins is just over 6,000.

Balsillie really hurt that team's image in Phoenix. People aren't going to be invested in a team that they think will leave. I'm sure they'd be fine in a few years with a stable ownership group.[/QUOTE]

I thought the New York Islanders have the worst total attendance? Good point, and I really should be going to more games but I just don't have the time this semester, I have a couple games lined up in December at least.

Man about time the Coyotes win against the Blackhawks, I don't think they won a game against them last season.

And when did ATDHE come back? I just checked it and I can watch the Pens/Kings game. :cool:

[quote name='VipFREAK']Barely eeked out that win...

Phoenix, do everyone a favor and keep the SARS below you. Thanks

Anyway, Hay SARS and fuckS how is it at the bottom... ?[/QUOTE]

Yeah hopefully they can, it is kind of cool to see Kings, Sharks, and Coyotes near the top of the standings.

^Are they staying in Phoenix after all?

Why... Why do they put Clowe in the shootout? He does the same damn move every time.

Glad the Wings edged out over the Sharks. Looks like we're finally picking up steam. Central division better keep an eye out!

HOLY SHIT! THE KINGS ARE ROCKING THE PENS RIGHT NOW!

[quote name='redshadow']They made the last 3 goals look so easy.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I am not really to glad I stayed up to watch that one. It will be a rough day at work tomorrow for me.

[quote name='yukine']
That was a pretty good game. The Queens are looking good, very nice defense to go with that potent offense; Kopitar/Smyth scare me.[/QUOTE]

The fact that you called them the "Queens" is encouraging. :lol: It's nice to see them get some national attention but it will mean more after 82 games and a playoff berth.

Justin Williams is quietly scoring at a ppg pace. He really clicks well with Kopitar and Smyth.

The Kings game from last night was amazing. I wish I had been able to watch it live with my good friend from Pittsburgh. 5-2 Kings over Pens. The Kings might be for real, guys.

Now, on to 3 ECHL games in 3 nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back