3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) $29.99 + $10 Credit at GameStop.com

bredbu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]15188[/IMG-R]Not only is 3D Dot Game Heroes on sale, but GameStop.com is also offering a $10 credit bonus. If you have some other shopping in mind, you can use these coupon codes:

SAVER - Free value shipping
20OFF80 - $20 off any in-stock order $80 or more
25DEAL - 25% off any in-stock order $100 or more
OFF60 - $10 off any in-stock game $59.99 or more

:ps3: 3D Dot Game Heroes $29.99 + $10 credit
icongs_r1.gif
Other sale items with bonus credits

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bredbu']I noticed that 3d dot game heroes dropped to 29.99 at gamestop, and for some reason the coupon code 2d15 works :) which puts my total at 27.47 w/ free shipping. I dont know if the coupon code will work for everyone these things are finicky. thats why the title says 29.99 becuase thats still a good deal . it also comes with a 10 coupon
[/QUOTE]

I also got it to work with that code but at no point did it mention anything about the bonus $10 coupon code in my cart. I tried throwing it in my cart without 2d15 but I still saw nothing about the coupon so I was wondering if that was typical (I've never bought anything online from then with a coupon offer). I see they say that they e-mail you the coupon when your order ships, but is it not mentioned in your cart normally?

[quote name='Wooten']I also got it to work with that code but at no point did it mention anything about the bonus $10 coupon code in my cart. I tried throwing it in my cart without 2d15 but I still saw nothing about the coupon so I was wondering if that was typical (I've never bought anything online from then with a coupon offer). Do they just e-mail you the coupon when your order ships?[/QUOTE]
I've gotten 4/5 codes since they started the promotion and I've never once seen any mention of it in my cart or order history. They'll send an email with your code after it ships.

Im sure you could get them from other places. They are bleeding 10$ off coupons

Thank you for registering to win the Ultimate Fighter Life!
Below is a code to take $10 off your next purchase* at GameStop.com.

Am I alone in thinking that while this is a great price for this game, it's still a steal at full?

At this price, it's a no brainer.

[quote name='dino88']I've gotten 4/5 codes since they started the promotion and I've never once seen any mention of it in my cart or order history. They'll send an email with your code after it ships.[/QUOTE]

Thank you dino and thanks for the deal OP

[quote name='Wooten']I also got it to work with that code but at no point did it mention anything about the bonus $10 coupon code in my cart. I tried throwing it in my cart without 2d15 but I still saw nothing about the coupon so I was wondering if that was typical (I've never bought anything online from then with a coupon offer). I see they say that they e-mail you the coupon when your order ships, but is it not mentioned in your cart normally?[/QUOTE]

Yea the 10 coupon offer does not show up in your cart they will just email it to you after the item ships i have gotten a couple of them already for previous orders. it does say it comes with a bonus coupon on the games page though so you should be fine

Thanks OP. The GS $10 credit cycle continues for me.

Bought Demon's Souls for $30 w/ $10 credit, used the DS credit for Fallout 3 for $15 w/ $10 credit, used the Fallout 3 credit on the $35 God of War 3, used UFC promo credit on SSFIV $29.99 w/ $10 credit, used the SSFIV credit on this... :D

[quote name='skatz83']Just bought this today from Gamestop. If I take it in with my receipt will they refund the difference?[/QUOTE]

Its an online price only. I dont think that will work. Just buy from GS.com now and return the other one in store.

Am I missing something? People keep talking about stacking 2D15 with the SAVER coupon, but 2D15 gives you free ground shipping as well. Ground is faster than Super Saver isn't it?

[quote name='Bayshun']Am I missing something? People keep talking about stacking 2D15 with the SAVER coupon, but 2D15 gives you free ground shipping as well. Ground is faster than Super Saver isn't it?[/QUOTE]

i think people are using saver with their 10 coupon codes . you are correct though 2d15 is faster shipping then saver

This is bullshit. 2 weeks after the game comes out and they do this, then they wonder why they cant gt higher preorder numbers?

I was waiting to use 20pre, but why not get it NEW at this great price?

Thanks for the heads up OP. Big thank you.

Yes! Too good to pass up! Bought this with a used game to bump the total a little past $50, then used today's Daily Deal (15DEAL) to save money on both of the games plus the EDGE card and SAVER. Freakin' awesome!

i think from here on in, unless there's a preorder bonus, I am NOT going to preorder. It just doesn't make sense anymore. At least when I originally preordered, I got it for 29.99, but a 10 dollar code would've been sweeter.

Used a $10 coupon from a previous purchase along with SAVER for free shipping and it came out to $21.94 with tax.

I'm looking forward to playing this.

Anyone that doesn't have this, get this. I want to pay Atlus and From Software the extra money they didn't charge me. The game is worth $60 (originally paid $36.99 on release), one of the most fun games I have ever played. A must-own for any PS3 owner.

Thanks OP, I just had to bite on this even though I have 100s of games I have yet to get around to. $27.02 total and I'm hoping I get the $10 off coupon because I'll use it on killzone 2 or red dead redemption when a deal comes along on it. Awesome time to be a gamer.

I received two $10 off codes for my RDR pre-order (someone screwed up :)), I put one in and saver and it gave me the discounts. I continued to check out, logged in, and the $10 off was gone. The coupon was still activated, but the price wasn't corrected. So I removed that one, and tried the other coupon and the same thing happened. I'd like to use one of these $10 off codes, but it wont let me :whistle2:(. I've tried refreshing and clearing cookies, but didn't seem to make a difference.

Looks like n4g has an article on the front page regarding this deal.

Better jump in because the floodgates might have just opened.

man this is a tough one to pass up...still haven't even opened up my God of War III I received from GS last week lol! Good way to use the $10 credit though.

I think I messed up my $10-off coupon? I tried to stack it with SAVER but it wouldn't give the discount. I've been trying for >30min already to get it to work but no luck. Tried deleting cookies, refreshing the page, re-entering both coupons, using only the $10-off coupon, etc. but nothing seems to work. I went through the entire check out process till the last page before confirming. Any help offered is much appreciated.

[quote name='estofan']I think I messed up my $10-off coupon? I tried to stack it with SAVER but it wouldn't give the discount. I've been trying for >30min already to get it to work but no luck. Tried deleting cookies, refreshing the page, re-entering both coupons, using only the $10-off coupon, etc. but nothing seems to work. I went through the entire check out process till the last page before confirming. Any help offered is much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Your coupon is probably dead for any number of reasons (glitch, used on an order you cancelled, etc.) Call Gamestop's help line and they'll issue you a new one - I just did.

Was getting ready to order but it's unavailable even though when searching it's says "usually ships in 24 hours". I got it at release for $29.99 after 25% off coupon but for $25.49 and a $10 coupon it was worth a purchase and return at $29.99. Maybe it will come back in stock.

Seriously, this is MADNESS. I just placed an order a few minutes ago. Can't believe I picked up the game for half price only a month or so after release. Awesome!

bread's done
Back