3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) $29.99 + $10 Credit at GameStop.com

bredbu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]15188[/IMG-R]Not only is 3D Dot Game Heroes on sale, but GameStop.com is also offering a $10 credit bonus. If you have some other shopping in mind, you can use these coupon codes:

SAVER - Free value shipping
20OFF80 - $20 off any in-stock order $80 or more
25DEAL - 25% off any in-stock order $100 or more
OFF60 - $10 off any in-stock game $59.99 or more

:ps3: 3D Dot Game Heroes $29.99 + $10 credit
icongs_r1.gif
Other sale items with bonus credits

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='InFlames215']Thats weird, you can only add it to your cart if the game appears in a search. Using the link in the OP goes to the product page... but I don't see an "Add to Cart" button.[/QUOTE]
Same here. Hmmm odd.

[quote name='Rocksnake']Same here. Hmmm odd.[/QUOTE]

Oh well. Went ahead and ordered. It was a good time to use my $20 off coupon I got from SMG2, especially after combining that with SAVER. I was actually surprised SAVER worked, but I guess it is valid for purchases that are $25 or more before the code is applied.

Hooray for it being back in stock; I was worried I missed this. Cashed in one of the many $10 coupon codes I have on it too.

I have done more business with gamestop (online) in the past month than I have in the past several years. Good for them.

[quote name='mook8515']Is no one using the 2d15 code? Does it not stack with everyone's $10 coupon, is that why?[/QUOTE]
Yes. They don't stack.

I don't have a $10 coupon to use and the 2d15 code won't work for me. I've tried deleting cookies too. Is it working for you guys? It just seems to not work for this game too, I tried using the code on another games and it works.

[quote name='mook8515']I don't have a $10 coupon to use and the 2d15 code won't work for me. I've tried deleting cookies too. Is it working for you guys?[/QUOTE]
I believe it's because the game was originally $39.99 and the 2D15 code only takes off games originally $49.99 or more, but I may be wrong.

This is such an amazing game though, you can't pass up this deal, especially with the horde of $10 offs floating around.

Actually 2D15 takes 15% off in stock games of $29.99 or more. Not sure why it doesn't work on this game though.

Yeah I tried on mario kart wii which is $39.99 originally and it works.

Well if anyone figures this out please let me know. Thanks!

[quote name='eau']Actually 2D15 takes 15% off in stock games of $29.99 or more. Not sure why it doesn't work on this game though.[/QUOTE]

Dunno, I combined this with a used copy of Heavenly Sword and it worked just fine. Not sure what else I did differently either.

Edit: However, I did this when it was initially in stock and just dropped to $29.99, perhaps GameStop saw something going on with this order and made some changes to it when they restocked it?

It was out of stock on the product page but for some reason I got lucky and it showed a "add to cart" button on the wishlist page. Not there now, but keep an eye on it!

[quote name='JAlbertL']Has anyones' game shipped yet?[/QUOTE]

Yep, mine should be here Thursday. Which seems awful fast for SAVER shipping.

[quote name='JAlbertL']Has anyones' game shipped yet?[/QUOTE]

Mine shipped yesterday but, in typical Gamestop.com fashion, I haven't received my shipping confirmation and $10 code.

Mine ordered from the first day available, shipped yesterday and will be here tomorrow (Thursday). I love getting games for half price or less. ($21 shipped using $10 coupon from another game). Cant wait to start some retro goodness.

Gamestop is really starting to give amazon a run for their money. Twice already in 1 month I was able to write gamestop and have them credit my account when games I purchased drop in price within a week. I got money back for demon souls and super street fighter 4! I'm just pissed I missed out on this one.

Damn it, I missed it a second time. I can't tell you how many times I have checked for it the last few days. This is the only game out right now that I want. :(

Waiting for in stock...

BTW, I actually ordered two copies of RDR (one for a friend)...one from GS and one from Amazon both with free shipping. The GS order showed up next day and so did the coupon code...Amazon took an additional 4 days (with both). I'm very surprised, but right now I'm getting better service from Gamestop (probably first time ever).

Anyone think 3D Dot Game Heroes with show up at 29.99 at amazon? I have 30 in credit and don't want to use it until I get a good deal.

[quote name='jughead']Anyone think 3D Dot Game Heroes with show up at 29.99 at amazon? I have 30 in credit and don't want to use it until I get a good deal.[/QUOTE]

I'm anticipating an amazon price match as well. You never know though. If this is made available online again, I'm definitely not taking my chances waiting on amazon.

[quote name='rainking187']Yep, mine should be here Thursday. Which seems awful fast for SAVER shipping.[/QUOTE]
Same thing with mine, it appears they shipped it 3 day select according to tracking # when I used saver also.

Mine just shipped and should be here...tomorrow?

Same thing happened with my last order, No More Heroes 2, and i used value on both.

Awesome.

Mine shipped and will be here tomorrow as well. Confirmation was available online before they emailed me the shipping information. No $10 code yet.

Now it shows backordered, but when I tried to order and entered the $10 coupon i got from the UFC contest, it's only taking 10% ($3), not the $10 off. Anybody else have this issue?

[quote name='Lawyers Guns N Money']Now it shows backordered, but when I tried to order and entered the $10 coupon i got from the UFC contest, it's only taking 10% ($3), not the $10 off. Anybody else have this issue?[/QUOTE]
Having the same problem. :roll:

[quote name='Lawyers Guns N Money']Now it shows backordered, but when I tried to order and entered the $10 coupon i got from the UFC contest, it's only taking 10% ($3), not the $10 off. Anybody else have this issue?[/QUOTE]

Mine just worked as intended...weird!

2d15 is suppose to be for any game $29.99 and up right? Anyone have the official rules for 2d15? I emailed them and they said it's for $49.99 and up, which I know is not true because it works on games that are less than that.

[quote name='mook8515']2d15 is suppose to be for any game $29.99 and up right? Anyone have the official rules for 2d15? I emailed them and they said it's for $49.99 and up, which I know is not true because it works on games that are less than that.[/QUOTE]

"Coupon 2D15 - 15% off and free Ground Shipping all in-stock games $49.99 or more. May not be combined with other offers. Not valid on consoles or other hardware. Expires 5/31/2010 11:59PM"

That's what it says when the coupon is applied. I think I will still put in an order because it looks awesome.

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']I put in an order for 21.xx. Now to wait until they get some more in and can ship them out.[/QUOTE]
I would be all over this if I could snag it for ~21 :(

Did you have an existing code you used to get it that low.

[quote name='Azazael13']I would be all over this if I could snag it for ~21 :(

Did you have an existing code you used to get it that low.[/QUOTE]

It should be a $10-off code GS.com keeps giving out recently for online purchases.

[quote name='estofan']It should be a $10-off code GS.com keeps giving out recently for online purchases.[/QUOTE]

ah that would explain it. I haven't done an online GS order in a while so I wouldn't have one of those codes :(

Hopefully Amazon will PM it soon, and I can use my $10 code over there.

Idk, seems like it. My order for Glory of heracles shipped out yesterday but I still havn't got the code. Not sure how they do it.

yea it takes a couple days,i got my code for assassins creed 2 the same day i recieved the game in the mail like 3 or 4 days later

bread's done
Back