3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) $29.99 + $10 Credit at GameStop.com

bredbu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]15188[/IMG-R]Not only is 3D Dot Game Heroes on sale, but GameStop.com is also offering a $10 credit bonus. If you have some other shopping in mind, you can use these coupon codes:

SAVER - Free value shipping
20OFF80 - $20 off any in-stock order $80 or more
25DEAL - 25% off any in-stock order $100 or more
OFF60 - $10 off any in-stock game $59.99 or more

:ps3: 3D Dot Game Heroes $29.99 + $10 credit
icongs_r1.gif
Other sale items with bonus credits

Last edited by a moderator:
Can the $10 credit be used towards an in-store pickup order placed online?

I'm thinking about getting this and then using the $10 code for Trinity Universe with in-store pickup.

edit: Just saw this on their website: "Not valid in stores or for in-store pick up customers." So that pretty much answers my question.

So can the 2d15 coupon code be used on preorders to get free shipping?

Of course my coupon starts working now.

Oh well, I'll probably be able to get it for less than $20 if I wait until I actually have the time to play it.

Aw I had it in the cart and when I came back it was gone. You guys think it will come back in stock with the same price/promo?

Do sales like this come back in stock? I'm not really sure.

Went out of stock pretty quickly. Must have been all us CAGs scooping it up, and Wombat's endorsement of the game on the podcast didn't help matters. ;)

bah! how did i miss this yesterday. oh well, not sure if it will be better than this for awhile, I can see it being 20-30 again soon but without the gift card.

[quote name='prateeko']Okay, it's SERIOUSLY time for me to stop pre-ordering things from GS. Seems like they drop $10 and throw in a free $10 GC after 2 weeks for everything now![/QUOTE]

I agree with you. Even though I used a $10 GC I received from another purchase, I still feel taken advantage of.

Being a CAG has it's advantages as well as it's disadvantages (as this shows). Anyway, I'm still way ahead overall.

it should come back in stock i would think ! Im glad people liked this deal so much I found a good one for once!!

I won't complain too much because I did get the game for 30 bucks from GS awhile ago, but no 10 dollar credit. It would have been nice to get that credit as well, but it's not a huge loss since you can't stack them. At least I got the good price for it though.

[quote name='bredbu']it should come back in stock i would think ! Im glad people liked this deal so much I found a good one for once!![/QUOTE]
Thumbs down......just kidding. Didn't want you to get the bighead;)

So I checked SD this morning and saw this was on the front page.

Which would explain how it sold out. I'm sure they (like most people here) had $10GCs from previous purchases and getting this game at $20 is sort of a no brainer...

I don't check SD, but it was on the front page of n4g.com last night. I posted about that some pages back urging people to snap it up before those n4gers go after it like rabid wombats.

[quote name='the_punisher']I was one of the first to order it,and a day later it's still Pending. WTF?[/QUOTE]
My status went from "verifying" to "shipped" not too long ago. This is according to the order history on my account on the GS page. No $10 credit received in the email, but not sweating it.

Got charged tax, and still waiting for a response from a CSR for the gift card refund.

Ordered mine around 8 CDT last night and mine is shipped, and even has the origin scan on the UPS site. Delivery got updated from 5/28 to 5/27 too.

[quote name='jiggyteddy']My status went from "verifying" to "shipped" not too long ago. This is according to the order history on my account on the GS page. No $10 credit received in the email, but not sweating it.

Got charged tax, and still waiting for a response from a CSR for the gift card refund.[/QUOTE]

Mine will be here thursday, got the tracking # already. And i e-mailed CSR for a refund on tax as well, i used my edge card with plenty of credit on it.

Wow, I placed my order with two gift cards - one that took $25 and one that took $2.23.

The game shipped this morning with an estimated delivery of Friday (yay, Memorial Day Weekend!), but now GS has updated my order showing they only deducted the $25 giftcard and haven't touched the other one.

No $10 credit yet, but I'm looking forward to picking up Glory of Heracles if it's available when it comes in.

Placed my order last night and it should arrive on Thursday. I'm pretty excited. Now I'm just waiting for my 10 dollar coupon to come by e-mail. Thanks again for this great deal OP. :applause:

gah noticed this deal yesterday, was gonna get this and ssfiv with the 2d15 and saver for free shiping and 15% off both but damn gift card verification was don last night whenever i tried to get it to work and now 3d dot heroes is out of stock :cry:

Thats weird, you can only add it to your cart if the game appears in a search. Using the link in the OP goes to the product page... but I don't see an "Add to Cart" button.

bread's done
Back