6 Free Redbox Rentals

I have three one night videogame codes - all exp 12/31. First three users to quote this post and then PM me receive one code each.

[quote name='knight19']I have three one night videogame codes - all exp 12/31. First three users to quote this post and then PM me receive one code each.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good :D Thanks!

[quote name='knight19']I have three one night videogame codes - all exp 12/31. First three users to quote this post and then PM me receive one code each.[/QUOTE]

i'd love one!

I'd love one too

yeah same here. too many rental codes and my ps3 laser just died, noooooooo!
dont pm me cuz my inbox is too full, but ill post them up on here tomorrow or whatevs

thanks for gamekids code. I had already used my codes up. This thread has been a huge money-saver. I played halo 4 (actually made money through amex), hitman, blackops 2, MOH, and farcry 3 for free. Actually used two codes to finish Farcry 3 and that only got my through the main story and some of the side missions.

just a heads up, but I unknowingly entered RENT and GAMEKIDS a second time (I entered them already about 2 weeks ago) and got a second, unique code for each.

[quote name='sp00ge']just a heads up, but I unknowingly entered RENT and GAMEKIDS a second time (I entered them already about 2 weeks ago) and got a second, unique code for each.[/QUOTE]

thx for the heads up! i accidentally deleted all 6 codes from my phone when these originally came out so these came in handy. :)

[quote name='Excelled']I can finally go checkout Whack Ops II, thanks.[/QUOTE]

Try Crack Ops II instead, much more addicting.

[quote name='OregonFirefighter']Try all the old ones again. And Pandora works.[/QUOTE]

I just did before I posted. They all came back as the promotion has ended except for Rent.

So for me today on a new phone Rent, Gamekids and Pandora worked. The rest said "We're sorry, this campaign has ended."

[quote name='MightyHealthy']This thread has been awesome for me. I'm hooked on the latest Sonic kart racing game (it really is terrific), and I've been able to repeatedly rent it thanks to these codes.

I used the last code on this list for my last rental...but before I bit the bullet and paid, I tried a Google search: "free game rental" [results within the last week]

I found a 7th code to text!

GAMEKIDS

Thanks to the OP and all who contributed, hope this bump isn't seen in disrespect. Spread the new code![/QUOTE]

Updated, thank you.

[quote name='heyheyhey11']when is the best time to rent to the absolute maximum out one day rent?[/QUOTE]

just after midnight, i believe. you can keep it until 9 PM the following day.

[quote name='zillionandnine']just after midnight, i believe. you can keep it until 9 PM the following day.[/QUOTE]

Then wouldn't it be after 9:01 pm so u get almost a full 24 hours? I've never used Redbox myself but since this is out, I figured I'd give it a shot.

[quote name='kdiddy1989']Then wouldn't it be after 9:01 pm so u get almost a full 24 hours? I've never used Redbox myself but since this is out, I figured I'd give it a shot.[/QUOTE]

If you rent a game today (Dec. 24.) at 9:01PM. You will have to return Tomorrow (Dec 25.) By 9:00PM - Keep it for24 Hours

If you rent tonight at at midnight (Dec. 25). You will return at December 26 - Keeping it for 42 hours.

I do everytime. About too use my last codes tonight at midnight.

It's late, so I may not be thinking clearly - but I think if you rent at 12:01 AM, then you get it till the next day at 9 PM (45 hours). If you rent it at 9:01 PM, then you get it till the next day at 9:00 PM (24 hours).

[quote name='zeb06']Merry Christmas - 4 free rentals exp 12/31

XT7Q3KDZ
R3HNV44T
K433X6HD
MN65673M
[/QUOTE]

not working for me?

[quote name='Daniel09']If you rent a game today (Dec. 24.) at 9:01PM. You will have to return Tomorrow (Dec 25.) By 9:00PM - Keep it for24 Hours

If you rent tonight at at midnight (Dec. 25). You will return at December 26 - Keeping it for 42 hours.

I do everytime. About too use my last codes tonight at midnight.[/QUOTE]

Nice! Thanks for the tip...I used the first one at 9pm, but now that I know, the rest of these codes will be used at midnight. Thanks!

Maybe these codes can save someone's money.

I found out 2 codes to use at Redbox: WRX2JN5R (this one is for 35% off all rentals - if you use it, comment here to let us know if it works or not) & TH56ZHVX (this one is for 25% off all rentals - again, if you use it, let us know if it works or not).

This is what to SMS to get 10 FREE Redbox codes: TRYITOUT, TRYGAMES, MARKET, TRYREDBOX, JUSTDANCE, FREEBIES, GAMEKIDS, SCREEN, PANDORA, RENT.

One works? Tried one? Comment here if it works or not.

Found more codes here: http://www.printablecouponsdownload.com/redbox-promo-codes/

Happy movie time! :bouncy:

ugh so i got 4 codes, and i want to get dishonored.. but i hate that i only have 4 days to play it.

haha itll be my first redbox rental.. well.. assuming i go through with it.. if i dont.. ill just wait for dishonored to go on sale. i really wish i had bought it for $25 on black friday ugh grrr

if i dont go through with it.. ill post the codes here

[quote name='Kosley']TRYREDBOX
TRYGAMES
SCREEN
JUSTDANCE
RENT
TRYITOUT

New Codes
GAMEKIDS
MARKET
PANDORA

Text each word to 727272 to receive your codes.
Each code is good for a 1 night rental.

Edit:
Tip: Use multiple phones to get even more codes![/QUOTE]Tried the codes today. Only the 4 in bold worked. For the rest the promotion expired.

[quote name='DT778']Tried the codes today. Only the 4 in bold worked. For the rest the promotion expired.[/QUOTE]

Yep. I stated that several posts ago but was told to try them again.

[quote name='DT778']Tried the codes today. Only the 4 in bold worked. For the rest the promotion expired.[/QUOTE]

What's the expiration date on the codes they sent you?

[quote name='giantqtipz']ugh so i got 4 codes, and i want to get dishonored.. but i hate that i only have 4 days to play it.

haha itll be my first redbox rental.. well.. assuming i go through with it.. if i dont.. ill just wait for dishonored to go on sale. i really wish i had bought it for $25 on black friday ugh grrr

if i dont go through with it.. ill post the codes here[/QUOTE]

My brother was able to finish Dishonored in two days, using two codes, not playing 24/7. It looked to be a pretty linear game from what I saw. I have no idea if it actually is though.

Also, MARKET only gave me a free movie rental, not a game.

[quote name='azngtlman']My brother was able to finish Dishonored in two days, using two codes, not playing 24/7. It looked to be a pretty linear game from what I saw. I have no idea if it actually is though.

Also, MARKET only gave me a free movie rental, not a game.[/QUOTE]

How are you defining linear? There are quite a few choices in the game, in addition to giving you the opporunity to play the game in different ways (i.e. lethal vs. non-lethal). I think there's at least two different endings, depending on how you play...

[quote name='knight19']How are you defining linear? There are quite a few choices in the game, in addition to giving you the opporunity to play the game in different ways (i.e. lethal vs. non-lethal). I think there's at least two different endings, depending on how you play...[/QUOTE]

From what I saw it was linear, I have no idea how the actual game is. And I know that he beat it in less than 2 days. Putting in maybe no more than 10-12 hours. I know that he chose not to kill people. The whole point of my post though was just to state that he was able to beat it in less than 2 days, which was in response to the other guy saying that he had only 4 days left.

bread's done
Back