6 Free Redbox Rentals

[quote name='maxpower0965']Free DVD rental exp. today:
JV2D57WX
Enjoy[/QUOTE]

sign up via text & they send out free dvd rental code every so often 1 or 2 times a month - text deals to 727272

I had six codes (like most CAGs here), but couldn't use a single one because the game selection here in Des Moines, Iowa sucks. Then again "People have figured it out" meaning why pay $60 for a 6-8 hour game when you can rent it for 2-3 days and complete it? I guess Redbox is too ignorant to realize there's a lot of demand here, but they don't provide the supply. Hell I'd pay to rent a "first day release" of 95% of the games that come out (in other words they're not worth $60 bucks) but can't. So I pay my $40-$60 bucks, and I'm lucky if I touch it for months. Obviously if I'm paying to rent a game, I'm going to play it immediately.

Yeah, I signed up last year, and get free rental codes from Redbox all the time. I received a free DVD rental code just a few hours ago...

I recently been getting free game rentals, too. I'm guessing because I've been renting lots of games, using free codes of course...;)

[quote name='maxpower0965']Free DVD rental exp. today:
JV2D57WX
Enjoy[/QUOTE]

Are those still good for discounted Blu-Rays?

[quote name='LeonSKennedy']... So I pay my $40-$60 bucks, and I'm lucky if I touch it for months. Obviously if I'm paying to rent a game, I'm going to play it immediately.[/QUOTE]

$40-60 and lucky if you touch it in a month?

You may be decent enough at surviving zombies, but you suck at buying video games... ;)

And the MOVIEONME code didn't work for me either.

[quote name='HydroX']Maybe movieonme is the actual promo code you use at redbox.[/QUOTE]

Yes it is. You don't need to text it, just use it at the Redbox. I'll try it on Tuesday and see if it works

I got a code for 50% off if you rent The Dark Night Rises. Not sure if it will work with other movies. PM if you wanna it. Last time I posted a code it got lurked by someone.

I tried PANDORA and MARKET, text says campaign has ended. Does anyone have any new redbox codes. Was able to rent Hitman, AC III, and Dead Island last time the promotions were running.

[quote name='monsterfracas']Just to be sure, do these promo codes work for game rentals? And do they stack?[/QUOTE]

You can return the game and then immediately re-rent it with a different code. No idea if you can use multiple codes in one transaction to rent multiple games.

There is no way to rent a game for multiple days without psychically returning it to the machine and re-renting it though.

[quote name='Ironman8']I tried PANDORA and MARKET, text says campaign has ended. Does anyone have any new redbox codes. Was able to rent Hitman, AC III, and Dead Island last time the promotions were running.[/QUOTE]

Check PM.

[quote name='Ironman8']I tried PANDORA and MARKET, text says campaign has ended. Does anyone have any new redbox codes. Was able to rent Hitman, AC III, and Dead Island last time the promotions were running.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I only got Gamekids to work.

[quote name='cthomer5000']You can return the game and then immediately re-rent it with a different code. No idea if you can use multiple codes in one transaction to rent multiple games.

There is no way to rent a game for multiple days without psychically returning it to the machine and re-renting it though.[/QUOTE]

I think that only applies to members of the X-men though.

[quote name='cthomer5000']No idea if you can use multiple codes in one transaction to rent multiple games.
[/QUOTE]

You can, but it's limited to two games per credit/debit card. And that's regardless of whether a code is used.

[quote name='guyver2077']Tried using DVDATWAG the other day and it didnt work. Luckily BREAKROOM was still working.[/QUOTE]

Neither worked for me. Apparently I tried both back in December, and I tried them just now. Didn't work either time.

Hey everyone, just a cautionary tale. Went to Publix today to buy some food. Went to the Redbox kiosk, rented out Black Ops 2 for 360. Guess what came out? A copy of Guitar Hero World Tour. Seems some punk ripped out the sticker on disc and put it on some game he/she didn't want. Just called customer service. They won't refund my card but instead gave me some promo codes. Unfortunately they're only for dvd's and will only take off a dollar if you rent a game. Anyways, I'm not gonna use them so here you go.

HDTH4WZR
RZNJN5MG
T2ZMWMDQ

Moral of the story: if you try and do the same thing with a game, I personally come to your house and punch you in the face :)

[quote name='shrinerr']Hey everyone, just a cautionary tale. Went to Publix today to buy some food. Went to the Redbox kiosk, rented out Black Ops 2 for 360. Guess what came out? A copy of Guitar Hero World Tour. Seems some punk ripped out the sticker on disc and put it on some game he/she didn't want. Just called customer service. They won't refund my card but instead gave me some promo codes. Unfortunately they're only for dvd's and will only take off a dollar if you rent a game. Anyways, I'm not gonna use them so here you go.

HDTH4WZR
RZNJN5MG
T2ZMWMDQ

Moral of the story: if you try and do the same thing with a game, I personally come to your house and punch you in the face :)[/QUOTE]

That's some strange customer service. You should have complained harder.

[quote name='kodave']That's some strange customer service. You should have complained harder.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm kind of surprised too. I wasn't able to return a game because there was something wrong with the only redbox I could get to and I emailed them after I had been charged for another day and they refunded me and gave me some free DVD codes.

Odd... I just used the new code, points, and got a code. Tried gamekids and got.this message.

Redbox: Sorry, only 1 code per mobile number. Browse & reserve anytime with Redbox app! Get it at http://ix.ly/nin. Msg&data rates may apply,Reply HELP for help

[quote name='atomicmouse']Yeah I'm kind of surprised too. I wasn't able to return a game because there was something wrong with the only redbox I could get to and I emailed them after I had been charged for another day and they refunded me and gave me some free DVD codes.[/QUOTE]

Really? I rented Saints Row: The Third and it ended up not working, and all they gave me were some codes. I think I'll be complaining more next time. :/

Anyway POINTS worked for me, so thank you Mister_Player.

[quote name='gunnergirl']Really? I rented Saints Row: The Third and it ended up not working, and all they gave me were some codes. I think I'll be complaining more next time. :/

Anyway POINTS worked for me, so thank you Mister_Player.[/QUOTE]
I too had Saints Row mess up on me. The best part was it was during that free rental day or whatever where it didn't cost me anything. He tried to refund me and I told him I got it free. So I got like 3 dvd codes for free and went to a different one and got another copy for free. The guy didn't even ask any questions just went ok here's your codes, drop it back in the box...

Redbox: Use code WHWQ34VR for a free 1-night DVD rental! Valid @ the box, redbox.com or in-app. 1 use, can't b shared. Exp 1/27/13@11:59p CT Rply STOP to cancel.

Enjoy.

Here's a freebie DVD code that expires at midnight Central time tonight (1/27):

TW5Z3757

I wasn't going to drop it here, but someone a few posts back asked for one.

This is my code from today:
Use code 7XZJM4ZN for a free 1-night DVD rental! Valid @ the box, redbox.com or in-app. 1 use, can't b shared. Exp 1/27/13@11:59p CT Rply STOP to cancel.

Enjoy!
And make sure to use it online first instead of at the kiosk in case its lurked.

Ran outa time...

Redbox: Use code NRJJ3QX7 for a free 1-night DVD rental! Valid @ the box, redbox.com or in-app. 1 use, can't b shared. Exp 1/27/13@11:59p CT Rply STOP to cancel

Can you even share those? I thought they were tied to your account some how. I notice every time I use one it brings up my email info and stuff (I borrowed someone else's card once and it still brought up my info)

[quote name='Woocls']Can you even share those? I thought they were tied to your account some how. I notice every time I use one it brings up my email info and stuff (I borrowed someone else's card once and it still brought up my info)[/QUOTE]

They have no way of telling my phone number is remotely related to my card

I have a 1 day free game rental coupon, exp 1/31. If interested, quote this post and then PM me. I'll send you the code tonight or tomorrow morning.

I have 4 game rental codes to give out that expire on 1/31. Don't want them to go to a lurker, so please PM and I'll send them your way. Only giving one per person.

I also have a free one day game rental code that expires on 2/1. PM me and it's yours.

EDIT: Gone

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back