6 Free Redbox Rentals

[quote name='azngtlman']From what I saw it was linear, I have no idea how the actual game is. And I know that he beat it in less than 2 days. Putting in maybe no more than 10-12 hours. I know that he chose not to kill people. The whole point of my post though was just to state that he was able to beat it in less than 2 days, which was in response to the other guy saying that he had only 4 days left.[/QUOTE]

Sure - I play quite a few FPS shooters (altho Dishonored is more a FPS stealth game) and 10-12 hrs is average for most of them. It's rare tho that I finish one and can't wait to replay it to make different choices. But we all look for different attributes when buying games. I'd rather spend the money on an amazing 10-12 hour experience than a 20+ mediocre one.

[quote name='Brash_Attack']Those look like codes you use at the machine during checkout.[/QUOTE]Sorry, yeah the 4 codes I posted are used at the machine...they expire 12/31 so I won't have a chance to use them.

If you guys used the "MARKET" code for a free movie rental, I suggest you check out Premium Rush. I just got done watching it and it's a great mindless, action flick that has some neat bike stunts in it.

[quote name='Bosamba']If you guys used the "MARKET" code for a free movie rental, I suggest you check out Premium Rush. I just got done watching it and it's a great mindless, action flick that has some neat bike stunts in it.[/QUOTE]

Michael Shannon is always fantastic. A few years old so it is understandable that JGL acting isn't top notch.

I have a couple free game rental codes that I'm not going to use. I'd rather not post them and have them taken by lurkers, so the next 2 people to quote this post can have them. They expire on 12/31.

[quote name='dino88']I have a couple free game rental codes that I'm not going to use. I'd rather not post them and have them taken by lurkers, so the next 2 people to quote this post can have them. They expire on 12/31.[/QUOTE]

Quoted

[quote name='dino88']I have a couple free game rental codes that I'm not going to use. I'd rather not post them and have them taken by lurkers, so the next 2 people to quote this post can have them. They expire on 12/31.[/QUOTE]

""

I have one 1-Day Game Rental Code for Redbox, exp 12/31, to give away. First person to quote this post and PM me receives the code.

[quote name='Bosamba']If you guys used the "MARKET" code for a free movie rental, I suggest you check out Premium Rush. I just got done watching it and it's a great mindless, action flick that has some neat bike stunts in it.[/QUOTE]

Do you text "Market" to get the code or just use Market as the code?

[quote name='Bigmeat23']Do you text "Market" to get the code or just use Market as the code?[/QUOTE]

text all of the OP words to 727272 to receive codes to use at the kiosk. The first 4 still work.

[quote name='funkflexmctough']text all of the OP words to 727272 to receive codes to use at the kiosk. The first 4 still work.[/QUOTE]

Oh I know, I was just curious about the free DVD code. I've used the free rental codes for a while now. I texted them on 4 different phones and got 20 rentals. I've been renting Far Cry 3 every day for weeks now! Lol

[quote name='$hady']Game rental code expires 12/31 goes to 2nd quoted reply saying they want it.

Not gonna use it and its gotta suck typing in all these posted codes at the kiosk to find they dead...

[/QUOTE]

Well I could take this off your hands. I've been meaning to check out Sleeping Dogs.

[quote name='$hady']Game rental code expires 12/31 goes to 2nd quoted reply saying they want it.

Not gonna use it and its gotta suck typing in all these posted codes at the kiosk to find they dead...

[/QUOTE]

:lol: If you still have a extra code will take it been wanting to rent Far Cry 3

used the 'free' movie code to rent bluray amazing spiderman. the free rental doesnt cover the bluray cost of 30 cents more. anyway, i liked the movie better than avengers

I thought these game codes also worked for movies. I could have sworn I used one of the game codes in the past for a movie since I don't rent games from Redbox. But today it told me to add a game to my cart to use these various "game" codes.

[quote name='kodave']I thought these game codes also worked for movies. I could have sworn I used one of the game codes in the past for a movie since I don't rent games from Redbox. But today it told me to add a game to my cart to use these various "game" codes.[/QUOTE]

When the game codes initially came out, they weren't hard coded for games however it was changed a while ago to be valid for games only.

Thanks OP. Every game that I've gotten so far has been broke. They always give 2 or 3 $1.20 promo codes. I'd like to get a playable game at least once though!

Never had an issue with a game rented from Red Box, not sure who is renting in your area, but someone shouldn't be allowed to handle games.

I've never EVER had a problem with Redbox games or movies aside from them having stuff drawn or written on the disc lol.

Also to Sega assume if it's an hour or so later they are all used, tons of lurkers see below... You don't know till you type it in so people should post they have codes and then PM them if they don't expire right away..
CAGs online in the last 15 minutes: 2466 (814 members and 1652 guests)

iv got like 4 codes but im an asshole so im only giving them to cags who have been here longer than me or on my friends list already. hit me up.

[quote name='Velo214']iv got like 4 codes but im an asshole so im only giving them to cags who have been here longer than me or on my friends list already. hit me up.[/QUOTE]

Not an asshole move at all, at least they know their codes would work. I gave away a game code to someone via PM and since it was they first post ever in 5 years of being on CAG I gave them a dvd code as well. :lol:

[quote name='test.type']free codes expire the 31st
mz4gg6tx
gdjnx3nn
dzkrkxq7
kq45554h[/QUOTE]

I had to return a few things, so I decided to try one at random. I just used kq45554h a few minutes ago, so there is a chance the rest are still good. Thanks!

I've got 7 codes, 6 of which should work but I don't know what one doesn't work. I'll give them all to the first person who PMs me with an uplifting quote from someone or some writing.

Thanks to slidewayz88 for humoring me. Unfortunately I forgot to mention these expire tonight. One of these was definitely already redeemed by me but I don't remember which one. Now that they're out in the open, they all might be redeemed by lurkers or other people. Feel free to try your luck:

TJKV236Q
M5QZ7RZJ
TMGWNQ77
HTMMGMVR
GX2H7DKR
3XG2NJMQ
R644G34Z

Enjoy. Happy New Year.

The TC needs to make the OP a wiki and change the title to the official redbox code post. We can have official codes in the OP and people can drop their own unused codes here.

I imagine we'll continue to see these codes. Redbox doesn't mind taking the hit on the first night knowing there are tons of procrastinators out there that will pay the 2nd, 3rd. etc night before they return the game.

bread's done
Back