$9.99 PSN Flash Sale (NA PS3/Vita) going live - Tales of Graces f, P4Arena, Sly Collection, GoW Collection & More

cobaltD

CAGiversary!
Mod edit: PSN Flash sale is going live here: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-9_FLASHSALE2014

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/08/22/flash-sale-more-than-20-games-10-each/

Sale ends on Monday, August 25 at 8:00am Pacific.

Title Platform Sale Price Original Price
BioShock Infinite PS3 $9.99 $39.99
BioShock 2: Ultimate Edition PS3 $9.99 $39.99
Darksiders II PS3 $9.99 $39.99
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two PS Vita PS Vita $9.99 $29.99
DmC Devil May Cry PS3 $9.99 $39.99
Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires PS3 $9.99 $49.99
God of War: Collection PS Vita PS Vita $9.99 $29.99
God of War: Collection PS3 $9.99 $29.99
Lost Planet 3 PS3 $9.99 $39.99
Metro: Last Light PS3 $9.99 $49.99
MX vs ATV: Alive Ultimate Edition PS3 $9.99 $39.99
Persona 4 Arena PS3 $9.99 $29.99
Prototype 2 PS3 $9.99 $39.99
Resident Evil Revelations PS3 $9.99 $39.99
Starhawk Ultimate Edition PS3 $9.99 $49.99
STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN PS Vita PS Vita $9.99 $39.99
Tales of Graces f PS3 $9.99 $34.99
The Sly Collection PS Vita PS Vita $9.99 $29.99
The Sly Collection PS3 $9.99 $29.99
Wonderbook: Walking with Dinosaurs PS3 $9.99 $29.99
XCOM: Enemy Unknown PS3 $9.99 $39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely grabbing Tales of Graces F. Can't believe how expensive that game is used.
This is the best price you're gonna get if you missed all the sales it had from october to march of last and this year >.>

Though to be fair you had to deal with digital river but I had an excellent experience.

I'm tempted by takes of graces, but I haven't finished 3 of the other console Tales games which I have both physically and digitally (symphonia, xillia, vesperia on 360).

Kind if rediculous to be hoarding these both physically and digitally.

Hello fellow co-op fan. No, you actually do need to beat the levels in campaign to unlock them for Raid Mode. What's worse is that it has an RPG leveling system, so everyone you run into online is going to be high-level and one-shotting all the enemies while you just sit there like a turd. Definitely play this with a friend at a similar level.
Thanks a lot, would have made a bad purchase if not for your info. I do not intend to play the SP just to play the co-op. Strange that the co-optimus review didn't mention it (or I just missed it while reading it on my phone). Thanks again!

Hmm tempted on Resident Evil Revelations that's a great price - however my backlog is absolutely insane right now. Is it worth playing?
Why do you ask questions pertaining to game spending to people here who have triple digit backlogs? Your brain will always say no, but your hand will say yes via you somehow unknowingly at an order confirmation screen despite saying no a few minutes or even seconds ago.

looks like tales will be added to the backlog. is the combat system on these new tales better than legendia? the combat system on that one really put me off, felt like I was playing a 2d fighter not an rpg

I think is the lowest I've ever seen for ToGf.

looks like tales will be added to the backlog. is the combat system on these new tales better than legendia? the combat system on that one really put me off, felt like I was playing a 2d fighter not an rpg
ToL was the last Tales game to run a battle in straight 2D, unless you count the remakes of the older games like ToE. ToG's is OK. But it doesn't have free run like ToA, ToV, and ToX 1/2. In place of free run, it uses side step (or whatever it's called). I personally didn't like how you couldn't set attacks to the controls. You basically had to memorize the chain sequence. And there was no TP, only HP and CC. CC is used to execute attacks and magic. But the good thing with CC was that it would refill automatically if you stand still.

I would suggest looking at gameplay videos to get a feel if it's right for you. It was an overall decent game.

I think is the lowest I've ever seen for ToGf.

ToL was the last Tales game to run a battle in straight 2D, unless you count the remakes of the older games like ToE. ToG's is OK. But it doesn't have free run like ToA, ToV, and ToX 1/2. In place of free run, it uses side step (or whatever it's called). I personally didn't like how you couldn't set attacks to the controls. You basically had to memorize the chain sequence. And there was no TP, only HP and CC. CC is used to execute attacks and magic. But the good thing with CC was that it would refill automatically if you stand still.

I would suggest looking at gameplay videos to get a feel if it's right for you. It was an overall decent game.
Already thanks I'll do that

Graces is definitely worth the price. It's just too bad that the epilogue is kinda lame.

I'm tempted by takes of graces, but I haven't finished 3 of the other console Tales games which I have both physically and digitally (symphonia, xillia, vesperia on 360).

Kind if rediculous to be hoarding these both physically and digitally.
Maybe so but I think its worth the $10 even if it means going in the backlog.

I've been patiently waiting for Tales of Graces f to go down in price. I'm currently playing Xillia 2 right now, so its going into the backlog for now.

Graces for $10 is a good price, but Symphonia, Vesperia, Abyss and Xillia are all better. If you have experiences with those games, don't expect Graces to to be as good as them.

Ignore the nit-pickers, Graces is a really solid game once you get past the super-annoying childhood phase.  On the subject of Tales, I really wish Bamco (what I'm calling them from now on) would bring the ps3 version over here.

Dangs Sly Collection on the Vita would be terrific, but the CAG in me wants to wait for it to land in plus (that and the R&C Collection, one can dream right?)

6.1 GB for Sly Cooper for $10 after I got 3 GB Injustice a few weeks ago for $6?
a4ceae1011c679064b2f95dc4458b3e1745654ea68c6ce2e7aecdfac2d3464c1.jpg

This is the best price you're gonna get if you missed all the sales it had from october to march of last and this year >.>

Though to be fair you had to deal with digital river but I had an excellent experience.
I wasn't originally going to get into the Tales games but that whole idea fell apart.

Aaaaand it turns out I did buy Tales of Graces F when it was on sale earlier this year. This kind of stuff is why I sold off my old collection and got away from collecting, can't even remember which games I have...

Might get Bioshock 2 for the DLC, even though I have a pre-owned disc copy on my 360 backlog.  Debating on Tales of Grace f since I have that on my disc PS3 backlog.  Been wanting Lost Planet 3, but have yet to touch the other two games.

And don't forgot to get the free DLC that comes with it (unless they took it down?) You get free gald and items!
I did not know about this, Thanks.

I probably need to get started on these games. I have Abyss, Symphonia Chronicles, Xillia, Vesperia, and Graces F all complete in the backlog. I'll probably add Xillia 2 before I do though lol. :wall:

I probably need to get started on these games. I have Abyss, Symphonia Chronicles, Xillia, Vesperia, and Graces F all complete in the backlog. I'll probably add Xillia 2 before I do though lol. :wall:
Well here is your problem

Playing: :xb1: Nothing :ps4: Nothing :wiiu: Nothing :360: Lego Harry Potter; Years 5-7 :ps3: Nothing :3ds: Nothing :vita: TWD: Season 1 ep. 3

START PLAYING SOMETHING!

Xillia and Xillia 2 also have free DLC to get free gald and items.

And start playing something as Corgstradamus pointed out!

Well here is your problem

Playing: :xb1: Nothing :ps4: Nothing :wiiu: Nothing :360: Lego Harry Potter; Years 5-7 :ps3: Nothing :3ds: Nothing :vita: TWD: Season 1 ep. 3

START PLAYING SOMETHING!
LOL. I have been playing a lot of stuff. Doesn't look like it because I'm trying to beat as many games as possible for 50% at GS. So I have been sticking to one game at a time. I've beaten Metro Last Light, Lollipop Chainsaw, R&C Into The Nexus(plat), Beyond Two Souls(plat), and Silent Hill Downpour all in this month so far. Almost done with Harry Potter Lego 5-7. I've been very busy.

this thread is so much better than the regular psn deals thread no need to scroll through tons of dumb crap just see the deals right there

Symphonia Chronicles last week from the Anime Sale, Graces F this week from the Flash Sale. These past two weeks have been very generous on PSN to Tales of fans.

This should be called the 'Formerly free with PS+ but if you missed them we'll only charge yoy $10 each' Flash Sale. But I guess that title was too long.

6.1 GB for Sly Cooper for $10 after I got 3 GB Injustice a few weeks ago for $6?
Well, Sly is 3 separate games, so 2 GB a piece seems reasonable enough. The really lame thing is that the physical version, trying to squeeze things onto a 4GB vita game card and all, actually only put 1 & 2 on the card and includes a download voucher for 3.

a4ceae1011c679064b2f95dc4458b3e1745654ea68c6ce2e7aecdfac2d3464c1.jpg
Story of my life. I thought a 500GB HDD on my PS3 and a 64GB memory card on my PS Vita would be enough. But with every game added to the IGC, and with every great PSN sale, my PS3 and PS Vita's memory gets quickly devoured as if it was at a raptor buffet. If this trend of high storage files continues, we'll probably be looking at needing 4TB HDDs for our PS4s.

I'll be getting dynasty warriors 7 empires. Been waiting forever for an sale on it lol. 

first fist of the north star kens rage 2 and now this.  :D/  thanks for posting this op

bread's done
Back