Amazon 19 Days of Deals + Afternoon Lightning Deals - Today: The Finale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Don't forget to check back in the afternoon, as Lightning Deals are expected daily.
iconamazon.gif
Amazon 19 Days of Deals

:pc: Amazon Game Downloads offers $1.99 Puzzle Games, including:

Late Breaking Deals - Check this page for more downloadable deals *NOTE: These will change more frequently than other promotions during this time period.*:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='technicalstylez']lolololol the prices actually went up.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it sucks. Delayed pulling the trigger on Dungeon Siege III at 20.99 and now it's 24.99, but I did get a $10 credit from a Lightning Deal error so I'm not gonna miss it again.

[quote name='GDKN-403']Bit.Trip for $25 is better than the lightning deal price from Thanksgiving.[/QUOTE]

I noticed that too. I'm really tempted by 3DS version but I'm expecting a major price drop at this rate.

Just bought Deus Ex for the PC (though it's for my brother not me since I have the 360 version).
$21.60 total.

Also the PC version of Dead Island was $20 (consoles version was $30) so I grabbed that as well. Thanks for the heads up :).

I think Amazon musta hired someone from Gamestop to work in their "sales" department cuz these "sales" have been pretty Gamestop-esque lately.:roll: Most of these prices are just matching Black Friday ad prices for the console titles.

[quote name='realskillz']Wow I can save 4 bucks on ssf4 thanks amazon. (end sarcasm)[/QUOTE]
Actually, $4.10. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
If they just match the BF deal on Dark Souls ($35) during one of these daily events, I'll be fine with that, but certainly lower would be better!

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I think Amazon musta hired someone from Gamestop to work in their "sales" department cuz these "sales" have been pretty Gamestop-esque lately.:roll: Most of these prices are just matching Black Friday ad prices for the console titles.[/QUOTE]

I've been thinking this for a few months now lol

Me, too. They are followers by matching other people's sale prices. Amazon is not setting any sale prices at all. Nothing here for me today as well. Very disappointed. :drool:[quote name='strait edge follower']I've been thinking this for a few months now lol[/QUOTE]

Wtf is with :360: LA Noire Complete being $30 while the PS3 copy is still $50? That's the only game I want right now. Sigh...

The sad part is that amazon didn't bother matching any of the under $15 deals on BF/Cyber Monday. That's why Best Buy thrashed them. Bulletstorm and SWFU2 for 8 bucks? Vanquish for 5? Please and thank you.

[quote name='Ardrid']Wtf is with :360: LA Noire Complete being $30 while the PS3 copy is still $50? That's the only game I want right now. Sigh...[/QUOTE]

I bought it on Sunday for PS3 for $30. Then it back ordered...

[quote name='Anexanhume']The sad part is that amazon didn't bother matching any of the under $15 deals on BF/Cyber Monday. That's why Best Buy thrashed them. Bulletstorm and SWFU2 for 8 bucks? Vanquish for 5? Please and thank you.[/QUOTE]

They snuck in Bulletstorm for $8 during a lightning deal on Monday, I know because I was looking for it and figured it'd be the same price as BF, but apparently it was $8 and sold out.

Maybe you can ask Amazon to price match their LA Noire: Complete Collection 360 version with the PS3 version? *shrugs*

I noticed they have Dead Rising 2: Collector's Edition for the PS3 for $22.42.

Any word what each of the theme days are? I was looking at mice and saw the 19 days promo, which leads me to believe that gaming mice may be on the docket sometime.

I used a $10 promo credit and picked up Dead Island. I also want Rage, but not for $40. I'm sure I'll be able to get that one day for $20.

[quote name='GDKN-403']Bit.Trip for $25 is better than the lightning deal price from Thanksgiving.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure there was a LD for Bit.Trip Complete for Wii at $25 - maybe not on Thanksgiving but sometime during the long weekend. I looked up the reviews before letting it go - I don't think I would have done so if it had been more than that. Like I said, some recycled deals here - not necessarily a bad thing.

An FYI related to today's deal: :360: Dead Rising 2 seems to be on clearance at Target for $8.98.

Saw a huge (30+?) stack of them and didn't grab it, but I might just for a fun, cheap little game to throw in the Box during the holidays. (And the trade in value has held up to make it a free or cheap rental)

[quote name='LazyTriangle']PC games day is tomorrow keeping fingers crossed for a Skyrim deal[/QUOTE]

I second this. I was extremely annoyed with not getting a $10 credit for PC pre-orders when 360/PS3 pre-orders received it. That and their pitiful "sale" price of $53 on Friday. Maybe they'll redeem themselves tomorrow. Not holding my breath though.

[quote name='Hoffer']I used a $10 promo credit and picked up Dead Island. I also want Rage, but not for $40. I'm sure I'll be able to get that one day for $20.[/QUOTE]

I haven't been on amazon for almost a year til reccently I was out of country and I am locked out of my email this $10 promo code is it one they email you?

Meh I didn't really see any game that interests me too much, good prices though. I am hoping accesories day is nice been wanting a new controller.

[quote name='Prismatico']They raised Nano Assault back to $30? Why is it still there then? Glad I grabbed it this morning.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't even listed at all for a while. Not sure why they added it back at full price.

Sweet!!! Was able to score Monster MP AV 775G Audio Video PowerCenter with Monster GreenPower for just $19.99 w/ fsss!

Now that most people have given up on lightning deals, I've been able to get in on all the good ones. Most ld's are crap this week, but there are some gems.

[quote name='gantt']I'm pretty sure there was a LD for Bit.Trip Complete for Wii at $25 - maybe not on Thanksgiving but sometime during the long weekend. I looked up the reviews before letting it go - I don't think I would have done so if it had been more than that. Like I said, some recycled deals here - not necessarily a bad thing.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm a little upset about the LD thing. I got it for 26.99 and now it's 24.99. :\

But I try to remember that I get to go home and play it tonight instead of waiting another couple of days even with Prime. That...sort of...makes it...nah, still a little bummed about it.

[quote name='shadow64']Yeah I'm a little upset about the LD thing. I got it for 26.99 and now it's 24.99. :\

But I try to remember that I get to go home and play it tonight instead of waiting another couple of days even with Prime. That...sort of...makes it...nah, still a little bummed about it.[/QUOTE]
I always hate seeing something I bought get a price reduction shortly after. It makes me want to talk to CS and see if I can get some money back, but then I think about how many great deals I've got in the past on stuff that has risen in price shortly after and how much it would suck if Amazon contacted me and said "Hey, you bought X but now we're selling it for more so please pay us the difference." It helps a little...

[quote name='TopsideKracker']Soooooo.... if day 4 is "Accessories Day" then what's with all the accessories now? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
i don't know but i hope they put sony's official move controller recharger on sale. when i bought all my move stuff from gamestop a few months back for dirt cheap i skipped out on the charger.

what a stupid mistake. it takes so long to charge the move controllers!

[quote name='Dranakin']I think Resistance 3 just got added to the list, because it's down to $29.99 now.[/QUOTE]
good deal for those that missed the lightning deals. fyi it was $28 during the lightning deal so if it meant that much to you, you may as well get it at $30. i'll wait until $20-$25 though. so many of my games have already shipped from best buy and amazon.

Fyi, the best filler item of the last week is back. Jackie Brown blu-ray is back at $5. Not as great as the $4 it was going for but at least it dropped again.

[quote name='PublikDefender']i don't know but i hope they put sony's official move controller recharger on sale. when i bought all my move stuff from gamestop a few months back for dirt cheap i skipped out on the charger.

what a stupid mistake. it takes so long to charge the move controllers![/QUOTE]

I remember them being on sale last week, I think. I'm actually looking on a sale for chargers for sixaxis controllers, since I need a place to keep them charged up, and I don't own Move.

[quote name='randomevent']I'm debating getting the EarForce DDS 7.1 Sound Processor to use with my X11's.

Anyone wanna chime in about the product?[/QUOTE]

It cleans it up and helps a ton if you MP a lot as now the sounds are more clear on where they are coming from

[quote name='Jimmienoman']It cleans it up and helps a ton if you MP a lot as now the sounds are more clear on where they are coming from[/QUOTE]

Cool. I thought it would be decent enough for $50. Looks like I'll get it.

Seems like some lightning deals have been added. Clash of the Titans, that Cabela's Survival, and El Shaddai and some other stuff. Hoping for El Shaddai for $20, but will most likely still be $30

bread's done
Back