Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sukTHEfac']Do you quoted a mere 2 people and that's supposed to change my entire perception?Also, you neglected to answer to my main concern: if you're pushing a march madness sale, why are the console versions not also on sale? What makes PC get treatment and not consoles? The only reason I can come up with is poor PC sales.Retailers seem to have deals based on either very well or very poor selling games, and if you claim the former, then you're implying that PC versions sell better than console versions *chuckles*[/QUOTE]

I actually quoted 1 person, he had 2 comments, and I'm not trying to change your perception at all, I'm stating fact. Our Digital and Physical (console) teams are managed by different people both internally at Amazon and with our publishers, this is why you see different sales and prices for the same game on different platforms. In this case, I emailed our Take 2 contact and said "March Madness is coming up, we should have a sale on NBA 2K12, last time we did this it performed like this" and he said "Ok, sounds good".

I'm not implying anything, I'm letting you know how we decide what we're going to put on sale and when. This seems to be a message you're not inclined to want to receive though.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I actually quoted 1 person, he had 2 comments, and I'm not trying to change your perception at all, I'm stating fact. Our Digital and Physical (console) teams are managed by different people both internally at Amazon and with our publishers, this is why you see different sales and prices for the same game on different platforms. In this case, I emailed our Take 2 contact and said "March Madness is coming up, we should have a sale on NBA 2K12, last time we did this it performed like this" and he said "Ok, sounds good".

I'm not implying anything, I'm letting you know how we decide what we're going to put on sale and when. This seems to be a message you're not inclined to want to receive though.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

" This seems to be a message you're not inclined to want to receive though."

as I've said, if you had cleared up the devide between the two departments from the beginning, well, you know. I didn't receive the message because you waited until now to convey said massage.

[quote name='sukTHEfac']So you quoted a mere 2 people and that's supposed to change my entire perception? Yeah I don't think that's how that works.

Also, you neglected to answer to my main concern: if you're pushing a march madness sale, why are the console versions not also on sale? Is it PC Madness as well? What makes PC get treatment and not consoles?

The only reason I can come up with is poor PC sales. Retailers seem to have deals based on either very well, or very poor selling games (relative to said retailers' expectations), and if you claim the former, then you're implying that PC versions sell better than console versions *chuckles*[/QUOTE]

Why on earth do you even care why games are on sale?

As far as digital distribution versus hard copy (regardless of the platform), you should be able to figure that out for yourself. And as has been noted numerous times... Tony represents only the digital game space on Amazon. You're not even asking the right person.

Oh.. and add me to the PC sports game buyers list. Buying 2k12 now.

[quote name='hal']Why on earth do you even care why games are on sale?

As far as digital distribution versus hard copy (regardless of the platform), you should be able to figure that out for yourself. And as has been noted numerous times... Tony represents only the digital game space on Amazon. You're not even asking the right person.

Oh.. and add me to the PC sports game buyers list. Buying 2k12 now.[/QUOTE]

I picked up a copy of 2k12 as well.

[quote name='sukTHEfac']" This seems to be a message you're not inclined to want to receive though."

as I've said, if you had cleared up the devide between the two departments from the beginning, well, you know. I didn't receive the message because you waited until now to convey said massage.[/QUOTE]

Roger, I didn't realize you were new to the thread. We've had this discussion so many times here that I'm used to the posters knowing this is thread is related to the PC download business, which is a completely separate entity from the console/packaged good business. Apologies for not clearing that up sooner.

As for the lengthy initial response, your first post very pointedly implied that my team's marketing tactics and presence here was deceitful in nature:

"I find it funny Amazon makes it seem like NBA 2k12 is cheap because of MM. sorry, no...nice try: it's been this price before".

This is just not a cool post, I generally stay up until 12:30-1:00AM to update this thread, and during major sale events I'm here almost 24 hours/day responding to questions and issues people have. I struggle to think of another fortune 500 company with this kind of customer facing presence.

Oftentimes posters on video games forums/blog comments sections lament the fact that gaming isn't taken seriously and they aren't treated like adults. I'm trying to do both of those things here and I'd just appreciate the same courtesy.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='avwjase']5 pages in and we already have a troll. /sigh

Anyway, I assume Sonic Generations is worth buying? Any CAG reviews for it?[/QUOTE]

I haven't played much of it yet, but I made the mistake of buying it for my GF as a joke for her Bday...I don't think I'll see her this week lol, she's been playing all morning.

Cheers,
Tony

Anyway, I assume Sonic Generations is worth buying? Any CAG reviews for it?[/QUOTE]

Sonic Generations is awesome, but that's coming from a Sonic fanboy.

There's a demo on Steam you can try.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
This is just not a cool post, I generally stay up until 12:30-1:00AM to update this thread, and during major sale events I'm here almost 24 hours/day responding to questions and issues people have. I struggle to think of another fortune 500 company with this kind of customer facing presence.

Oftentimes posters on video games forums/blog comments sections lament the fact that gaming isn't taken seriously and they aren't treated like adults. I'm trying to do both of those things here and I'd just appreciate the same courtesy.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

This quote seems appropriate:

I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure--which is:

Try to please everybody.

- Herbert Bayard Swope

This guy cannot be pleased so I'd stop wasting my time on him because the vast majority of us here appreciate everything you do, Tony. Keep up the good work.

If you took a fraction of the time to figure out what this thread was about, instead of trolling and posting whining comments, you would have known this is a digital download thread for PCs. We don't need you to try to defend your actions, just pack it up and LEAVE. GOOD BYE.

[quote name='avwjase']Anyway, I assume Sonic Generations is worth buying? Any CAG reviews for it?[/QUOTE]

It's easily worth the money. I bought it release day (from amazon incidentally) and had a blast the entire time. The only downside is the bosses are underwhelming, the final boss is a chore at best and some of the side missions can be annoying. Everything else about the game is superb though.

[quote name='avwjase']This quote seems appropriate:

This guy cannot be pleased so I'd stop wasting my time on him because the vast majority of us here appreciate everything you do, Tony. Keep up the good work.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know you're right, and everytime I see one of these conversations starting I think to myself "bah this is just not something worth responding to".

Great quote by the way, thanks for posting :).

Cheers,
Tony

P.S. If any of you have added me to league of legends can you PM me your names so I can create a CAG folder? I've been playing a mean game with Poppy and Blitzcrank lately.

Gotta give you props Tony. I bought Splinter Cell Chaos Theory and Double Agent - BOGO Deal. Both downloaded without problems, installed and run great! All for $5 and DRM FREE!!!

Thank you for all your time and keep up the good work! Very satisfied and happy customer! :applause: :applause: :applause:

[/QUOTE]

Yup, it's sad that some people behave so childishly on here.

[quote name='Curleh Mustache']I'm sorry if this is getting redundant but, any news if the dreamcast collection is steam activated?[/QUOTE]

I bought it and it does not.

[quote name='hal']Why on earth do you even care why games are on sale?

Oh.. and add me to the PC sports game buyers list. Buying 2k12 now.[/QUOTE]

Miss the point much? It's not why the pc version, it's why not the console versions

[quote name='sukTHEfac']Miss the point much? It's not why the pc version, it's why not the console versions[/QUOTE]

Why are you asking someone from the Digital Download PC team? Why don't you ask someone from the console department instead? Seems like you'd get a little further

[quote name='sukTHEfac']Miss the point much? It's not why the pc version, it's why not the console versions[/QUOTE]

He didn't...he said...You are asking the wrong person. Your answer as to "why not" won't be answered here since this thread has nothing to do with console games or prices.

have a coke and smile. oh and gtfo while you at it

And that's about all I can take, IL+1 - I suggest everyone else do the same so we don't get hijacked further.

Why on Earth someone comes into a PC thread crying about consoles nonstop makes no sense to me.

Sorry for the rant but seriously, this kid's beyond annoying.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']This is just not a cool post, I generally stay up until 12:30-1:00AM to update this thread, and during major sale events I'm here almost 24 hours/day responding to questions and issues people have. I struggle to think of another fortune 500 company with this kind of customer facing presence.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your work, btw. I appreciate the attention you give to this forum, it's definitely not easy. Plus, depending how Amazon manages your goals it's probably not easy to get kudos for the time you spend here.

So, thanks for going the extra mile for us.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']He didn't...he said...You are asking the wrong person. Your answer as to "why not" won't be answered here since this thread has nothing to do with console games or prices.[/QUOTE]

I know I'm not asking the right person, and finally being informed multiple posts in by Tony.

You would have known that if you actually read the whole convo, rather than reading two posts and assuming you have the necessary insight to make a comment yourself.

To Tony-

Thanks for clearing up that you are not responsible for console versions. Also, thanks for suggesting a similar deal to the console department.

To the rest: go cry; I wasn't talking to any of you to begin with. If you're annoyed, it's your fault for butting in

[quote name='sukTHEfac']To Tony-

Thanks for clearing up that you are not responsible for console versions. Also, thanks for suggesting a similar deal to the console department.

To the rest: go cry; I wasn't talking to any of you to begin with. If you're annoyed, it's your fault for butting in[/QUOTE]

If you read the thread title and his username you would've known that

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Roger, I didn't realize you were new to the thread. We've had this discussion so many times here that I'm used to the posters knowing this is thread is related to the PC download business, which is a completely separate entity from the console/packaged good business. Apologies for not clearing that up sooner.

As for the lengthy initial response, your first post very pointedly implied that my team's marketing tactics and presence here was deceitful in nature:

"I find it funny Amazon makes it seem like NBA 2k12 is cheap because of MM. sorry, no...nice try: it's been this price before".

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I see your frustration with my comment, but you shorted that quote. I didn't say it was a farce because "it's been this price before" but more because of the console version issue, which has since been cleared up.

I apologize for singling out your pc department, as I (used to) see both pc and retail/console departments as one. I've been extremely frustrated with Amazon games overall, not offering any $20 credits anymore in exchange for pointless day 1 dlc - and frankly, the entire games retail industry in general.

So I can't say Amazon as a company is forgiven, but I will from now on see Amazon PC as a separate entity

In case anyone doesn't know (I didn't for a long time), you can block or ignore a user on CAG. Click on their name, to the left of one of their posts. In the drop-down that appears, click the bottom option to ignore.

[quote name='Lint21']In case anyone doesn't know (I didn't for a long time), you can block or ignore a user on CAG. Click on their name, to the left of one of their posts. In the drop-down that appears, click the bottom option to ignore.[/QUOTE]

lol! Thanks ! Never knew this :applause:

Sonic Generations is tremendous fun, and I haven't liked any 3D Sonic game I've tried, but that list is just Sonic Adventure and Colors so take it for what it's worth.

The PC port is really good but EVERY computer chugs a bit on Oil Ocean, the second world, so don't freak out if you get slowdowns on Oil Ocean. Those will clear up.

Sonic 4 Ep 1? Well, the music is atrocious and the gameplay wasn't any better when I played it. I'm sure if I went back to it I might begrudgingly like it a bit more but when I played it to completion earlier I hated it.

[quote name='avwjase']

I tried the demo some days ago. I almost cried with the Green Hill level. I got the same feeling I had when playing Sonic 1 for the first time on my Sega Genesis back then. I don't know how they did it. It captures the same magic!. I bought it the moment it went on sale this morning!. And I'm not a Sonic fan, but all my memories came back the minute I touched the game.

My kids loved it too. They got almost every Sonic title on their Wii console (they are Sonic fans... well, one of them is more into Mario games)

[quote name='RollingSkull']Sonic Generations is tremendous fun, and I haven't liked any 3D Sonic game I've tried, but that list is just Sonic Adventure and Colors so take it for what it's worth.

The PC port is really good but EVERY computer chugs a bit on Oil Ocean, the second world, so don't freak out if you get slowdowns on Oil Ocean. Those will clear up.

Sonic 4 Ep 1? Well, the music is atrocious and the gameplay wasn't any better when I played it. I'm sure if I went back to it I might begrudgingly like it a bit more but when I played it to completion earlier I hated it.[/QUOTE]

...you mean Chemical Plant?

Sonic Generations is pretty much hands down the best Sonic game since 3&K and personally i find it to blow that one away. the 3D sections are incredibly fun and the 2D sections are incredibly deep. Far as I'm concerned it took the best of both worlds and hammered them out to run on a modern system, and it did so flawlessly.

Bought it for $15 when amazon had it on sale at the beginning of the year and played through all of it. Best sonic game in years and worth the $7.50 just for listening to the music alone, I say definitely pick it up at this price.

[quote name='Splines']Thanks for your work, btw. I appreciate the attention you give to this forum, it's definitely not easy. Plus, depending how Amazon manages your goals it's probably not easy to get kudos for the time you spend here.

So, thanks for going the extra mile for us.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mugatu']Yup, it's sad that some people behave so childishly on here.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='thegreatest']Why are you asking someone from the Digital Download PC team? Why don't you ask someone from the console department instead? Seems like you'd get a little further[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Drabelincoln']He didn't...he said...You are asking the wrong person. Your answer as to "why not" won't be answered here since this thread has nothing to do with console games or prices.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jsunjones']have a coke and smile. oh and gtfo while you at it[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mugatu']And that's about all I can take, IL+1 - I suggest everyone else do the same so we don't get hijacked further.

Why on Earth someone comes into a PC thread crying about consoles nonstop makes no sense to me.

Sorry for the rant but seriously, this kid's beyond annoying.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sukTHEfac']I know I'm not asking the right person, and finally being informed multiple posts in by Tony.

You would have known that if you actually read the whole convo, rather than reading two posts and assuming you have the necessary insight to make a comment yourself.[/QUOTE]

Guys,

Sorry the thread got so negatively de-railed. I think we're all on the same page now. Rather than devote any more negativity towards negative conversation I'd like to shift focus back towards Video Games...and think the best way to do so is by sharing these a picture of my cat, Mr. Pig:

This is Mr. Pig:

Bask in his cuteness...no one can possibly feel angry while this guy is on the page.

Seriously though, thanks for being such a great community. You all rock.

**EDIT** The GF went to look at the pics and told me that Pushkin was HUGE! Apparently my computer was compressing him. I removed him so he didn't take up your whole screen lol.

Cheers,
Tony

Last edited by a moderator:
I rather see pics of the over abused hamsters in the wheels and laugh together about it :D

Keep up the great work! Excited to see that your already on your second thread that is 7 pages long - shows a lot of how much respect and love CAGs have for you and your hard work you do for us.

[quote name='kosmos13x']I rather see pics of the over abused hamsters in the wheels and laugh together about it :D

Keep up the great work! Excited to see that your already on your second thread that is 7 pages long - shows a lot of how much respect and love CAGs have for you and your hard work you do for us.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, I'm psyched about how well the new thread is doing as well and agree it speaks to the healthy nature of the community on this forum.

You guys are awesome. One day I will dress up a hamster in Amazon garb and post the picture here.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='franz ferdinand']Cute cats. If I didn't already own all these games, I'd probably buy them.[/QUOTE]

The cats?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Thanks man, I'm psyched about how well the new thread is doing as well and agree it speaks to the healthy nature of the community on this forum.

You guys are awesome. One day I will dress up a hamster in Amazon garb and post the picture here.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

You should ask Amazon to spring for a Kia Sol, that would complete the look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOHwjjhFTac

I see it now...

Customer: " So you expect me to love these deals!?!"

Tony: "No Mr. CAG...."

::As he strokes his cat::

Tony: "I expect you to buy!"

::Cue 007 Music::

But on topic, Sonic Generations is a pretty good game. It references a lot of the games in the series... makes me wish i played Sonic Colors, Token Black Hedgehog with guns or any other sonic game in the last 5 or so more years.....

Sadly this is the best sonic your probably going to get in a long time.

Sonic Generations activates on Steam, in case anyone is wondering (I didn't notice anyone else confirm quite yet) even though it isn't on the Retail CD Keys page.

Just a personal opinion on Sonic Generations for those who are pondering on it...

I am in no way, shape, or form a sonic fanboy as the last sonic game I played was sonic 3 on the genesis at a toys r us store when I was a kid?

Anyways, I got generations on the last sale and had an ABSOLUTE blast with the game. They did a great job pleasing both sonic fanboys and for sonic noobs such as myself. It is a great game to introduce a new group of fans into the series. The controls are great and the game itself is not too complicated at all to pick up and learn. Highly recommend this purchase!

Be careful, if you photoshop an image of hamsters wearing Amazon capes, Kotaku will run "Is Amazon running a Hamster sweatshop?" based on the picture.

Going to grab Sonic Generations, but that's all for now. Too much money already went to Amazon Warehouse for a Vita.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
**EDIT** The GF went to look at the pics and told me that Pushkin was HUGE! Apparently my computer was compressing him. I removed him so he didn't take up your whole screen lol.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I was so mesmerized by Mr Pig's casual pose that I hardly noticed the largeness of Pushkin. :shock:

Thanks for the new deals! I have Ultimate Genesis Collection for the 360 but no Sonic at all on my PC so I'm game. So to speak. Now I just need to compare game lists and figure out which collection has the least overlap.

[quote name='jlg6184']Anyone having any issues getting the amazon software downloader to actually install?[/QUOTE]

Which game are you having issues with? I'd like to be able to forward on to our tech team.

If you can PM me some screenshots too that would be awesome.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='SpiderLocMTGO']Sonic Generations activates on Steam, in case anyone is wondering (I didn't notice anyone else confirm quite yet) even though it isn't on the Retail CD Keys page.[/QUOTE]

Sonic Gen and Sonic 4: Ep 1 require Steam, whether you like it or not.
I think it even says so on Amazon's game page for these two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back