Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there and thanks for this great thread!
I was wondering if there was a list, somewhere, with all the games that are DRM-free on Amazon. I think this could be a good category to add to the website to enhance the sales. Thanks a lot for your answer!

[quote name='Homme Crabe']Hi there and thanks for this great thread!
I was wondering if there was a list, somewhere, with all the games that are DRM-free on Amazon. I think this could be a good category to add to the website to enhance the sales. Thanks a lot for your answer![/QUOTE]

YES! I want Amazon to list the DRM each core game uses; whether it's STEAM, TAGES. Securom, etc... And list if a game is DRM-FREE

It's been 6 hours since my gift card purchase. Not even a mail or anything. I really don't want to stop trusting amazon for my purchases, but I don't like the "pay and don't receive anything for too many hours" system. I contacted support, but still nothing. Too obscure for my taste

[quote name='juanjava']It's been 6 hours since my gift card purchase. Not even a mail or anything. I really don't want to stop trusting amazon for my purchases, but I don't like the "pay and don't receive anything for too many hours" system. I contacted support, but still nothing. Too obscure for my taste[/QUOTE]

Last year when they did the same deal on Living Social they stated it would take 2 days to receive the codes. They sent them all 2 days later.

Honestly, it's kind of ridiculous to call their trustworthiness into question over a small delay in processing 100s of 1000s of orders today for the same deal. They are not going to steal anything from you and while getting things instantly is always nice, one instance when there is a small delay in receiving a gift card shouldn't be that big of a deal.

[quote name='UW_Shocks']Amazon has an online chat feature; I would try that[/QUOTE]

"AmazonLocal.com operates a stand-alone website and has dedicated customer service representatives independent of Amazon.com. Please contact AmazonLocal.com via e-mail or phone at: AmazonLocal.com/help "

But, I must say, Amazon Customer service is AWESOME and REAL FAST. Was my first time on customer support with Amazon rep... and must say I still love Amazon, no matter what happens with AmazonLocal ;)

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Honestly, it's kind of ridiculous to call their trustworthiness into question over a small delay in processing 100s of 1000s of orders today for the same deal. They are not going to steal anything from you and while getting things instantly is always nice, one instance when there is a small delay in receiving a gift card shouldn't be that big of a deal.[/QUOTE]

Excuse me if I at least want an email stating "your order is being processed, please excuse the delay. Your order number is ######". I know it states something on the web site, BUT, being a site asociated with a GIANT like Amazon, more formality is required (IMHO). At least they shoul have sent me my order number by mail, is not asking too much, isn't it?. I'm not stating they will steal me, I'm just stating the informality of the site.

If you consider a "small delay" more than 6 hours without a single mail, then good for you. If someone send me money, or ask me for something, I use to (try to) send and email confirming I received the question/petition/payment/other on the rush. I believe in the formality of transactions...

At work, if someone ask me for a task (always by email), I reply the mail stating the status of the work, and if could not be done immediately, I try to give an approximated date. That way people knows you are listening and care about the task.

And at last, everyone got the rights to give complains and opinions, and is not polite to call them "ridiculous"... unless is a troll ;)

Excuse me for being a pain in the ***, I'm somewhat angry, I'm not like this always.

[quote name='juanjava']Excuse me if I at least want an email stating "your order is being processed, please excuse the delay. Your order number is ######". I know it states something on the web site, BUT, being a site asociated with a GIANT like Amazon, more formality is required (IMHO). At least they shoul have sent me my order number by mail, is not asking too much, isn't it?. I'm not stating they will steal me, I'm just stating the informality of the site.

If you consider a "small delay" more than 6 hours without a single mail, then good for you. If someone send me money, or ask me for something, I use to (try to) send and email confirming I received the question/petition/payment/other on the rush. I believe in the formality of transactions...

At work, if someone ask me for a task (always by email), I reply the mail stating the status of the work, and if could not be done immediately, I try to give an approximated date. That way people knows you are listening and care about the task.

And at last, everyone got the rights to give complains and opinions, and is not polite to call them "ridiculous"... unless is a troll ;)

Excuse me for being a pain in the ***, I'm somewhat angry, I'm not like this always.[/QUOTE]

Assuming you did the pay $5 for a $10 GC deal, THEY GAVE YOU $5 ESSENTIALLY! Chill and have some patients.

[quote name='thegreatest']Assuming you did the pay $5 for a $10 GC deal, THEY GAVE YOU $5 ESSENTIALLY! Chill and have some patients.[/QUOTE]

LOL :applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='UW_Shocks']YES! I want Amazon to list the DRM each core game uses; whether it's STEAM, TAGES. Securom, etc... And list if a game is DRM-FREE[/QUOTE]

This is my single biggest beef with Amazon's digital download store and I've been pestering for a while about it, but if I recall correctly the short answer was that it takes something akin to an Act of Congress to add a new field to Amazon listing pages.

They don't need to add a listing to filter results, just have the person that types up the store-page for a specific game, add the type of DRM. Some of the STEAMWORKS games have in the descriptions "Requires STEAM".

Well if it does take an act of congress for Tony to get this passed, we can all act as his personal lobbyists! :D

[quote name='juanjava']"AmazonLocal.com operates a stand-alone website and has dedicated customer service representatives independent of Amazon.com. Please contact AmazonLocal.com via e-mail or phone at: AmazonLocal.com/help "

But, I must say, Amazon Customer service is AWESOME and REAL FAST. Was my first time on customer support with Amazon rep... and must say I still love Amazon, no matter what happens with AmazonLocal ;)[/QUOTE]

Did you at least get a "Your Amazon.com Order" email?

[quote name='juanjava']

Excuse me for being a pain in the ***, I'm somewhat angry, I'm not like this always.[/QUOTE]

You're not being a PITA and you definitely have the right to complain, sorry if my post came off as saying otherwise. All I was trying to say is this Amazon, not some small time company or bundle just getting started. You can count on them more than probably any company out there to come through in one way or another. Personally, I wouldn't get angry or worked up over it because either a) Amazon is going to come through (just a little late) or b) maybe they screw me over out of five bucks (not likely). Either one isn't anything to get your blood pressure raised for.

I do suggest if you like to have confirmation of things to always do a Print Screen or Print PDF of all your internet transactions so you don't have to count on the retailer emailing you and so you always have proof in case a problem arises.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Yep, hamsters are running as we speak.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Tony, you are the fucking man. Is there someone I can write to let them know how good you are at your job? :lol:

[quote name='kaydigi']Did you at least get a "Your Amazon.com Order" email?[/QUOTE]

Nope. That's what bothers me.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']You're not being a PITA and you definitely have the right to complain, sorry if my post came off as saying otherwise. All I was trying to say is this Amazon, not some small time company or bundle just getting started. You can count on them more than probably any company out there to come through in one way or another. Personally, I wouldn't get angry or worked up over it because either a) Amazon is going to come through (just a little late) or b) maybe they screw me over out of five bucks (not likely). Either one isn't anything to get your blood pressure raised for.

I do suggest if you like to have confirmation of things to always do a Print Screen or Print PDF of all your internet transactions so you don't have to count on the retailer emailing you and so you always have proof in case a problem arises.[/QUOTE]

I know is part of Amazon and amazon got my 100% approval trust, I've been purchasing there for years, and that's what surprises and bothers me the most. Amazon is more serious on it's transactions... until know, I had zero problems, and even paid more on some ocasions just for the fact of buying there.

I think 99% of my purchases sent me confirmation mails, and even show you the "print receip" if buying through a client, like Steam. This is the second time (first being Bemine Bundle) I didn't receive any mail or confirmation. I will print a PDF version of the web page.

Now to the point of the forum: is it worth buying Shogun 2?. I've never played any total war game, and some say this is the best game on the series. How is MP?

So, Tony. I just used a link of the first page of this thread to get to amazon, but I purchased Enslaved for the PS3 for just $10 w/free shipping. But because I got there through a link on this page, you still get credit, correct?

Sorry for the very newb question. I want to purchase Sonic Generations & the SEGA 48-Game Mega Arcade Pack and would like to install the games to my laptop (I'm a very frequent traveler). Would I be able to later download these games to my main computer also? I've never digitally bought a video game before like this so this whole thing is new to me.

Sonic Generations requires a Steam account, you can download the game at any time, and as many times, as you wish.

And according to other posts in this thread, all DRM Free games on Amazon can be redownloaded as many times as you wish. You can even copy the install files to a flash drive and move them that way. I believe the Sega Classics are like this so you should be good to go.

[quote name='Homme Crabe']Hi there and thanks for this great thread!
I was wondering if there was a list, somewhere, with all the games that are DRM-free on Amazon. I think this could be a good category to add to the website to enhance the sales. Thanks a lot for your answer![/QUOTE]

[quote name='UW_Shocks']YES! I want Amazon to list the DRM each core game uses; whether it's STEAM, TAGES. Securom, etc... And list if a game is DRM-FREE[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Motoki']This is my single biggest beef with Amazon's digital download store and I've been pestering for a while about it, but if I recall correctly the short answer was that it takes something akin to an Act of Congress to add a new field to Amazon listing pages.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='UW_Shocks']They don't need to add a listing to filter results, just have the person that types up the store-page for a specific game, add the type of DRM. Some of the STEAMWORKS games have in the descriptions "Requires STEAM".

Well if it does take an act of congress for Tony to get this passed, we can all act as his personal lobbyists! :D[/QUOTE]

To give you guys an update on this, I'm currently working with multiple teams to make this a reality. What I'm pushing for is a note right next to "Rating" on the very top of the page that will have "DRM" next to it and list the applicable DRM, or "DRM Free".

To address your point directly UW_Shocks, there isn't a PERSON who draws the pages on Amazon.com, there is a series of about 20 programs that pull together different, pre-programmed elements, to create a page. So, what I have been doing, is working with the various teams to create a new element "DRM", define what properties can go in that field, add it to the system that records information for these fields, and get the tech that builds the pages to identify that value and place it where I want it on the page...that's why it takes so long, because each step in that process requires a few layers of approval, and then the time necessary for a human to do the work to those systems.

Sorry for the delay, but we ARE making progress :).

I'm hoping we have a solution in place within a month.

[quote name='vince_carter']Tony, you are the fucking man. Is there someone I can write to let them know how good you are at your job? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Haha, thanks man. Honestly the best way to show your appreciation is to help spread the word :). We review all the places CAGs post our deals on the 'net each week and it looks awesome when I'm able to say "look at that community we've got who is so excited about what we're doing that they're telling other people".

[quote name='juanjava']Nope. That's what bothers me.

I know is part of Amazon and amazon got my 100% approval trust, I've been purchasing there for years, and that's what surprises and bothers me the most. Amazon is more serious on it's transactions... until know, I had zero problems, and even paid more on some ocasions just for the fact of buying there.

I think 99% of my purchases sent me confirmation mails, and even show you the "print receip" if buying through a client, like Steam. This is the second time (first being Bemine Bundle) I didn't receive any mail or confirmation. I will print a PDF version of the web page.

Now to the point of the forum: is it worth to buy Shogun 2?. I've never played any total war game, and some say this is the best game on the series. How is MP?[/QUOTE]

Sorry about your frustration with the Amazon Local deal. I've definitely passed it along, both in email and in person. I'll follow up with that team tomorrow.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='walkonshadows']So, Tony. I just used a link of the first page of this thread to get to amazon, but I purchased Enslaved for the PS3 for just $10 w/free shipping. But because I got there through a link on this page, you still get credit, correct?[/QUOTE]

Good question, to clear it up I don't get credit for it, CheapyD, the guy who runs this forum does. I get to look at a report with my boss and his boss every week and say "look at the community I've helped develop and the awesome traffic they are driving", but Cheapy gets sweet sweet dollars in his pocket for every purchase you make once you've been served the cookie (which happens when you click on one of the links from this forum).

[quote name='Y2JerichoHALic55']Sorry for the very newb question. I want to purchase Sonic Generations & the SEGA 48-Game Mega Arcade Pack and would like to install the games to my laptop (I'm a very frequent traveler). Would I be able to later download these games to my main computer also? I've never digitally bought a video game before like this so this whole thing is new to me.[/QUOTE]

Yep, you can download them wherever, whenever you want.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']To give you guys an update on this, I'm currently working with multiple teams to make this a reality. What I'm pushing for is a note right next to "Rating" on the very top of the page that will have "DRM" next to it and list the applicable DRM, or "DRM Free".

To address your point directly UW_Shocks, there isn't a PERSON who draws the pages on Amazon.com, there is a series of about 20 programs that pull together different, pre-programmed elements, to create a page. So, what I have been doing, is working with the various teams to create a new element "DRM", define what properties can go in that field, add it to the system that records information for these fields, and get the tech that builds the pages to identify that value and place it where I want it on the page...that's why it takes so long, because each step in that process requires a few layers of approval, and then the time necessary for a human to do the work to those systems.

I'm hoping we have a solution in place within a month.
[/QUOTE]

Understood :) Glad to hear it will become reality soon; I know this will attract many buyers and put an end to the "Does it activate on STEAM" questions :D

Thanks Tony! :applause:

[quote name='juanjava']Excuse me if I at least want an email stating "your order is being processed, please excuse the delay. Your order number is ######". I know it states something on the web site, BUT, being a site asociated with a GIANT like Amazon, more formality is required (IMHO). At least they shoul have sent me my order number by mail, is not asking too much, isn't it?. I'm not stating they will steal me, I'm just stating the informality of the site.

I assume you're too young for "please allow 6-8 weeks for shipping" to have been the standard, eh?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Good question, to clear it up I don't get credit for it, CheapyD, the guy who runs this forum does. I get to look at a report with my boss and his boss every week and say "look at the community I've helped develop and the awesome traffic they are driving", but Cheapy gets sweet sweet dollars in his pocket for every purchase you make once you've been served the cookie (which happens when you click on one of the links from this forum).[/QUOTE]

Well, that's still reason enough to use the links as a portal whenever I decide to buy something from amazon. As I understood it, you still get some of the credit, because it can be argued that the additional buys even if outside of your department are being created due to CAG's browsing other departments while having checked out your deals. And that's the truth of it. I went to check out the dreamcast selection, and Enslaved was in the recommended bar that can be scrolled. It just so happened to be on my wishlist (personal, not one on Amazon). So good job to all involved. And if you don't happen to pocket ad dollars on that particular sale, then glad that it supports cheapassgamer. But you can still show the traffic being is generated directly by you. And it was still a video game sale. Cheers.

[quote name='UW_Shocks']Understood :) Glad to hear it will become reality soon; I know this will attract many buyers and put an end to the "Does it activate on STEAM" questions :D

Thanks Tony! :applause:[/QUOTE]

Think you're dreaming there. If people can't read the posts immediately preceding their own re: DRM, I doubt they're going to read the product info ;)

Not saying it isn't a good idea, because I think it's great... Just that we shouldn't delude ourselves in to thinking that suddenly 50% of the posts in here are going to go away :)

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
I'll have more news on an ME 1 & 2 sale again towards the end of this week :).
[/QUOTE]
@Tony
What about ME3? :p

EDIT:
@UW & @Tony
Same here!

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']Damn, I am SO on the fence about Sonic Generations. Someone persuade me one way or the other.[/QUOTE]
Did you try the Demo on Steam?
Why not give it a shot?
[shrug]

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']Damn, I am SO on the fence about Sonic Generations. Someone persuade me one way or the other.[/QUOTE]

I'd get it, probably won't be any cheaper for a while. I enjoyed it and I've never been a huge sonic fan.

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']I assume you're too young for "please allow 6-8 weeks for shipping" to have been the standard, eh?[/QUOTE]

I'm 35... ;)

The standard was "please allow 6-8 days for your 5Mb download to end" to me. :lol:

Just go and buy it. If you played first Sonic, you'll love it. Try the demo. Can assure you that after Level 1 (Green hill) you will insta-buy it. I want to purchase it just by hearing that awesome music.

A warning: If you have kids (I have 2), they WON'T let you play it!

Oooh, didn't know there was a demo, thanks!

Bit on Penumbra...turns out its normally $20 on Steam, so $5 for a 3-game pack that's well-regarded is pretty sweet.

Played through it on 360 and still want to get it on PC at this price. I like the side-scrolling levels more since it feels like old Sonic but it's a fun game (though I didn't care for the final boss and a couple of other things.) Still the best Sonic game to come around in a while, and you really can't go wrong at this price.

Small price to pay for one of the few, great Sonic games to come out of this generation. I'd say it's definitely worth it. I paid $15 and thought that was worth it.

Penumbra Collection digital download was $2.50 during Christmas 2010. For some reason I didn't pick it up and have been hoping the price would drop back to that level.

At $5 it's tempting.

Damn cant find the post. But wondering when do the current deals finish?. As i want to get Sonic Generations (the 48 game bundle tempting but after reading comments bout it - pass)...

Deals Starting 3/18-3/24:

Sonic 4 Ep 1 - $4.99
Sonic Generations -$7.49
Dreamcast Collection - $7.49
Renegade Ops - $7.49
48 Game Genesis Collection - $7.49
NBA 2K12 - $9.99 (we had to do this again for March Madness!)

First page :)

[quote name='UW_Shocks']Understood :) Glad to hear it will become reality soon; I know this will attract many buyers and put an end to the "Does it activate on STEAM" questions :D

Thanks Tony! :applause:[/QUOTE]
I hope the 'field' stays up to date when publishers remove their DRM or Amazon convinces them to.

[quote name='MysterD']@Tony
What about ME3? :p[/QUOTE]
Believe me, not having a deal on ME3 is doing you a favor. Instead of buying and playing that game, think about how you want the series to end and the story to wrap up. There, you've saved $60 and you've given yourself a better and more thought-out ending than Bioware did. :)

So I hate to ask this but, does Sonic Generations activate on Steam? Going to download the demo there to see if I like it.

[quote name='unknown0']So I hate to ask this but, does Sonic Generations activate on Steam? Going to download the demo there to see if I like it.[/QUOTE]

It does!

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']It does!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

WHat other titles activate on steam? Im curious about the 48-game pack

[quote name='Atlantik00']WHat other titles activate on steam? Im curious about the 48-game pack[/QUOTE]

On the Sega Sale I think this are the only games that activates on Steam:

Sonic 4 Ep 1 - $4.99
Sonic Generations -$7.49
Renegade Ops - $7.49

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']To give you guys an update on this, I'm currently working with multiple teams to make this a reality. What I'm pushing for is a note right next to "Rating" on the very top of the page that will have "DRM" next to it and list the applicable DRM, or "DRM Free".

I'm hoping we have a solution in place within a month.[/QUOTE]

Great news Tony, this would be amazing since I'm mostly interested in DRM-free games ;) By the way, I had the opportunity to get 4 Ubisoft games in the previous sale, but I missed Assassin's Creed. Any chance to see it soon again in a next sale?

Already have Sonic and the Dreamcast collection, but the 48 classic games look appealing.

The gift card deals works for this right?

[quote name='igame']Already have Sonic and the Dreamcast collection, but the 48 classic games look appealing.

The gift card deals works for this right?[/QUOTE]
Yes it works

My GC mail confirmation finally arrived!. Waiting for the next sale madness to spend it. I'm on the fence for shogun 2, but I don't know if my Laptop would handle it. I just got a GT445

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back