Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Atlantik00']WHat other titles activate on steam? Im curious about the 48-game pack[/QUOTE]

It looks like it sort of works on Steam. From the top review:
I also found out that at some point I had purchased "SEGA Genesis Classics Series 1" through Steam and now the rest of this pack is playable through Steam since it's all added to the original install folder.

[quote name='Palinn']Crap! How is it that I keep missing the Amnesia price matching sale?

#-o[/QUOTE]

Your subconscious is keeping you away from the game ;)

[quote name='lilboo']http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/intro.aspx

^ has been very helpful for me.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but don't just take the pass/fail at face value, actually scroll through and see what failed and by how much. The only thing it failed me on (for Shogun 2) was video memory for my graphics card, saying that I only had 236 available, but it's an actual 256 meg card. It also says I only have 20 GB available, when I have 226GB free.

Awesome tool by the way. Thanks for the link.

[quote name='igame']Already have Sonic and the Dreamcast collection, but the 48 classic games look appealing.

The gift card deals works for this right?[/QUOTE]

what is the GIFT CARD DEAL AND Does anyone think my old pc can run the 48 game back..

My pc specs

Amd Phenom 9500th quad core 2.20 ghz
ram 6 gb

[quote name='slidecage']what is the GIFT CARD DEAL AND Does anyone think my old pc can run the 48 game back..

My pc specs

ram 6 gb[/QUOTE]

Gift Card Deal is over; AmazonLocal was running a promotion where you could get a $10 GiftCard for $5 [happened yesterday, they sold out about 14 hours into it; one day thing only].

Yes, your computer can probably run the Genesis games. What's your GPU?

[quote name='slidecage']what is the GIFT CARD DEAL AND Does anyone think my old pc can run the 48 game back..

My pc specs

ram 6 gb[/QUOTE]

Hmm, is there a "Turbo" button on your PC? Perhaps that could help. Otherwise you'll need to add more cores.

[quote name='buckythekat']if I buy the Amalur DLC (Legend of Dead Kel) would the code work for the Steam version of KoA?[/QUOTE]

The only version of KoA that works on Steam is the one purchased from Steam.

[quote name='Genocidal']The only version of KoA that works on Steam is the one purchased from Steam.[/QUOTE]

And just to add to that, generally mixing EA Games on Steam with EA DLC not from Steam does not work and vice versa. In fact I think it's pretty much safe to assume anytime you see anything to do with EA that it will not work on Steam unless you buy it on Steam.

Might as well remind folks that the Steam key that Amazon gives you for Renegade Ops activates both the core game and the DLC packs (Coldstrike and Reinforcements). Makes it a really good deal, since you're getting the core game for half off and the DLC for free. Of course, the PC version is known for having more jankiness than the console versions, and AFAIK, they haven't released a patch to fix some of the more commonly reported issues, so I guess that's the trade-off.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']To give you guys an update on this, I'm currently working with multiple teams to make this a reality. What I'm pushing for is a note right next to "Rating" on the very top of the page that will have "DRM" next to it and list the applicable DRM, or "DRM Free".

To address your point directly UW_Shocks, there isn't a PERSON who draws the pages on Amazon.com, there is a series of about 20 programs that pull together different, pre-programmed elements, to create a page. So, what I have been doing, is working with the various teams to create a new element "DRM", define what properties can go in that field, add it to the system that records information for these fields, and get the tech that builds the pages to identify that value and place it where I want it on the page...that's why it takes so long, because each step in that process requires a few layers of approval, and then the time necessary for a human to do the work to those systems.

Sorry for the delay, but we ARE making progress :).[/QUOTE]
I was going to reply with a techie affirmation of this, but it seemed too long-winded. I'll just boil it down to: yes, this is accurate, and Tony's not bullshitting. Changes, however minor, take a lot of time on a system of that scale and complexity and the process it has to go through is complicated. It's no small feat to add.

It'll be awesome to have a clear indication on the page, and not having to tab to Google or Wikipedia to check will be nice. And this lessens the number of Steam/Origin questions, potentially.

@TONY

Wo0t @ KOA:R - Dead Kel DLC being sold on Amazon DL.
I'm gonna have to keep my eyes on Amazon DL, if they gonna keep selling DLC to EA/Origin games!
Gonna be watching for the sales - whenever they might come!

Since you guys are selling an Origin-required game's DLC, Can you guys convince EA to allow you guys to sell ALL the DLC for Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age 2? :p
I'm missing A LOT of ME2 and DA2's DLC, since I don't wanna deal w/ BioWare Store b/c you have to turn your $ into [silly] BioWare Points.

[quote name='MysterD']Wo0t @ KOA:R - Dead Kel DLC being sold on Amazon DL.
I'm gonna have to keep my eyes on Amazon DL, if they gonna keep selling DLC to EA/Origin games!

Since you guys are selling an Origin-required game's DLC, Can you guys convince EA to allow you guys to sell ALL the DLC for Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age 2? :p[/QUOTE]

think this is an issue with bioware, not EA. could be mistaken.

but yeah, DLC situation for bioware games on PC suuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkssssss. should have gotten a lot more bioware moondollars when they were 50% off last fall.

[quote name='houdinilogic']think this is an issue with bioware, not EA. could be mistaken.

but yeah, DLC situation for bioware games on PC suuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkssssss. should have gotten a lot more bioware moondollars when they were 50% off last fall.[/QUOTE]

It wouldn't be so bad, if I could order DLC via CC in real $ via BioWare Store.
I wanna buy in USD, not switch to an arbitrary BioWare-made-up currency system.

You'll have to keep me informed when those BioWare Store Points go on sale again...
Those RARELY go on sale.

[quote name='jazyje']Shogun 2 shows as $30 on amazon.... What happened -- is the sale over???[/QUOTE]

We had some crossed wires internally this will be re-priced to $7.49 in a few hours.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='jazyje']Shogun 2 shows as $30 on amazon.... What happened -- is the sale over???[/QUOTE]

One of the hamsters died.

[quote name='houdinilogic']think this is an issue with bioware, not EA. could be mistaken.

but yeah, DLC situation for bioware games on PC suuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkssssss. should have gotten a lot more bioware moondollars when they were 50% off last fall.[/QUOTE]

Probably, but then again EA does seem to like this sort DLC model too since the Sims store operates similarly with buying Simspoints in order to get DLC.

Amlur is a new IP for them so they probably don't want to push things until it becomes established but I'd bet that in the future in general more and more EA starts making people have to come directly to them for the DLC.

[quote name='inm8num2']One of the hamsters died.[/QUOTE]

Hilarious! :lol:

Anybody remember what Might & Magic Clash of Heroes was selling for on Amazon when it was on sale about 6 weeks ago? I just don't have it in me to search though that old thread.

[quote name='MysterD']It wouldn't be so bad, if I could order DLC via CC in real $ via BioWare Store.
I wanna buy in USD, not switch to an arbitrary BioWare-made-up currency system.

You'll have to keep me informed when those BioWare Store Points go on sale again...
Those RARELY go on sale.[/QUOTE]

I think EA cards were on sale at GameStop and they can then be used to buy Bioware points

[quote name='the end']anybody remember what might & magic clash of heroes was selling for on amazon when it was on sale about 6 weeks ago? I just don't have it in me to search though that old thread.[/quote]

$6.74

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']$6.74[/QUOTE]

Thanks man. Somebody just gave me a 66% off Might & Magic: Clash Of Heroes steam coupon. I was curious to see if this was the cheapest that it's ever been with that coupon. It looks like it.

So unless Tony has some hints that he'd like to drop about an upcoming sale that might I want to wait for, I think that I'll use the coupon in a few days.

[quote name='The End']Thanks man. Somebody just gave me a 66% off Might & Magic: Clash Of Heroes steam coupon. I was curious to see if this was the cheapest that it's ever been with that coupon. It looks like it.

So unless Tony has some hints that he'd like to drop about an upcoming sale that might I want to wait for, I think that I'll use the coupon in a few days.[/QUOTE]

The coupons still work? I thought they expired in March? Also, I'm working on another CoH deal...confused on the coupon comment though.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']The coupons still work? I thought they expired in March? Also, I'm working on another CoH deal...confused on the coupon comment though.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

STEAM has seemed to have had a boo-boo today, it randomly splurged UbiSoft coupons to people; people are assuming a glitch because some got 50 of the same coupon, with many still getting half a dozen of 1 coupon.

[quote name='UW_Shocks']STEAM has seemed to have had a boo-boo today, it randomly splurged UbiSoft coupons to people; people are assuming a glitch because some got 50 of the same coupon, with many still getting half a dozen of 1 coupon.[/QUOTE]

Oh wow, I'm off to google.

Cheers,
Tony

Anyone here play Battlefield Heroes? We recently started carrying Starter Packs for those games, and the math works out pretty well if you buy the $19.99 pack, which comes with 24K funds, the legionarre clothing set, and an exclusive grenade launcher skin.

Thoughts? If you guys aren't the audience for this, who do you think is on the internet?

Cheers,
Tony

Tony, is there a chance for Dragon Age Origins Ultimate price match ? it is $8.99 on Gamersgate and I have many friends that would like to buy from Amazon after all the good things I told them about :)

[quote name='r9800pro']Tony, is there a chance for Dragon Age Origins Ultimate price match ? it is $8.99 on Gamersgate and I have many friends that would like to buy from Amazon after all the good things I told them about :)[/QUOTE]

They don't price match international sites. They will steam, gamefly, impulse and I'd imagine best buy since they have dd

[quote name='Drabelincoln']They don't price match international sites. They will steam, gamefly, impulse and I'd imagine best buy since they have dd[/QUOTE]

Amazon price matched Gamersgate before ;)

[quote name='r9800pro']Amazon price matched Gamersgate before ;)[/QUOTE]

I remember they price matched Deus Ex Human Revolution when gamersgate had a price mistake, but that was probably a one time thing and they haven't price matched anything from gamersgate since then IIRC.

pick up total war shogun 2 :)
japan22.gif

[quote name='r9800pro']Tony, is there a chance for Dragon Age Origins Ultimate price match ? it is $8.99 on Gamersgate and I have many friends that would like to buy from Amazon after all the good things I told them about :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='r9800pro']Amazon price matched Gamersgate before ;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sunghost']I remember they price matched Deus Ex Human Revolution when gamersgate had a price mistake, but that was probably a one time thing and they haven't price matched anything from gamersgate since then IIRC.[/QUOTE]

To clear this up, we didn't actually PM them, we had a similar deal set up with Square that happened to start around the same time. If you remember Gamersgate actually had Deus Ex HR for like $10.99 or something, we had a deal set up for $9.99 in place and ready to roll at the same time.

That being said, we'll have a DA:0+DA2 combo pack for $9.99 in a couple of weeks.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']To clear this up, we didn't actually PM them, we had a similar deal set up with Square that happened to start around the same time. If you remember Gamersgate actually had Deus Ex HR for like $10.99 or something, we had a deal set up for $9.99 in place and ready to roll at the same time.

That being said, we'll have a DA:0+DA2 combo pack for $9.99 in a couple of weeks.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I'll buy it the minute it is live!

As this is a post populated by PC gamers, I want to ask a question. I'm in need to change my L701x Motherboard (seems my GPU is wasted, got some random freezes lately), and I don't know what Thermal compund to buy (from Amazon of course) for the GT445 GPU + i740QM CPU. AS5? AS Ceramique2?. MX-2/4? ICS 7? ICD 24? I always used stock, but since now stock is not an option (and really want some improvement on my temps), I want a nice compund, if no curing time or lower the better, since I never did "curing". Thanks in advance!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

:bouncy:

Steamable or Origin needed?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Not steamable but I don't believe Origin is required for either.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

They will activate on origin. Not sure if it's required.

[quote name='juanjava']I'll buy it the minute it is live!

As this is a post populated by PC gamers, I want to ask a question. I'm in need to change my L701x Motherboard (seems my GPU is wasted, got some random freezes lately), and I don't know what Thermal compund to buy (from Amazon of course) for the GT445 GPU + i740QM CPU. AS5? AS Ceramique2?. MX-2/4? ICS 7? ICD 24? I always used stock, but since now stock is not an option (and really want some improvement on my temps), I want a nice compund, if no curing time or lower the better, since I never did "curing". Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

I've never had to use my own, the stock has always lasted me, but I've heard a lot of good things about Artic Silver. There's also this for your own comparison:

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/268354-29-thermal-compound-roundup-2011

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

will we also see a deal on the individual games, for those of us who have DA:O but lack DA2?

hell of a deal either way though... DA:O (especially if it's the ultimate edition) is a huge amount of content. which reminds me, i should finish that after ME3 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back