Amazon Rewards Visa Card Holder 20% or 10% off at Amazon on new order or preorder

blueweltall

CAGiversary!
Feedback
168 (100%)
Use promo code JUL20PER for 20% off or JUL10PER for 10% off during checkout.

-must be a Amazon Visa Rewards Cardholder

-new orders only

-eligible item that is shipped and sold by Amazon.com only

-max discount is $10 for 10%

-max discount is $20 for 20%

-One promotion code per eligible customer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you trying to get the $100 version that comes with the Direct Tv package? Very possible that they aren't allowing any discounts on that due to the unique package.
When this deal was first announced I cancelled my original preorder for the $100 Madden and reordered with the discount, so it was working at least for a while.

anybody tried to apply amazon credit to their order to pay it off? i would think it would work fine, but i dont want to be the one to try it, lol.

anybody tried to apply amazon credit to their order to pay it off? i would think it would work fine, but i dont want to be the one to try it, lol.
Don't believe you can apply promo codes but if you have a gift card balance,, you should be able to apply to an order

Don't believe you can apply promo codes but if you have a gift card balance,, you should be able to apply to an order
yeah, im sure you can apply it, but im just wondering if it would affect anything, since this is a promo for amazon rewards visa card. i guess they wouldnt really notice, but im not sure.

yeah, im sure you can apply it, but im just wondering if it would affect anything, since this is a promo for amazon rewards visa card. i guess they wouldnt really notice, but im not sure.
I've mixed and matched the promo and credit before so i don't think it would be a problem..

bread's done
Back