:ds:Monster Tale

And a whole lot more... (ds games)

:psp:Beaterator - $12.80
:psp:Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy - $19.99
:psp:EyePet Bundle - $24.49
:psp:Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection - $19.99
:psp:GTA Vice City Stories - $9.99
:psp:Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - $19.99
:psp:Legend of Heroes: Trails in the sky - $19.99 (or $27.99 for limited edition)
:psp: Lord of Arcana - $14.99
:psp:Lunar Silver Star Harmony- $14.99
:psp: Phantom Brave - $14.99
:psp:Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - $14.99
:psp:Valkyria Chronicles 2 - $21.99
:psp:Ys: Oath of Felghana - $14.99 ($19.99 for premium edition)
:psp:Ys Seven - $14.99

The B2G1 deal is over on Amazon.
Please stop asking for the link.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Any actual proof of that statement? Or are you just under the assumption that EVERYTHING is going to be cheaper on black friday? Shoot, if that is the case, everyone should only only buy stuff on Black Friday, the day where everything is at its cheapest! :roll:

On a serious side, Valkyria Chronicles 2 can be purchased at Gamestop for $19.99 New / $17.99 used right now, so that may be the better option for some people based on credit.[/QUOTE]

I believe it was $20 around last black friday during a lightning deal for the UMD version which I picked up. A few days later it was $15 for the PSN version which a friend of mine picked up. So at least last year was great for the game!

The first Valkyria chronicles craps all over the second one. The game play of part 2 was good as ever but the game didnt have the heart and soul of the original. I just couldnt get into part 2 sadly :(

Those are tempting prices... especially for 358/2 and Trails in the Sky LE. But I just can't bring myself to do it.

[quote name='flames_of_chaos']The 3DS version is pretty good and I don't have any major issues with it. The 3DS version has faster load times than the PSP version. The 3D effect is layered with characters and gauges in the foreground while the background is pushed a little back. Though with 3D on it does contribute to a little slowdown in multiplayer.

Two things to keep in mind, the game does not support sleep mode meaning that if you close the 3DS, the game still runs. Also the circle pad is pretty much used as a taunt button, so all of your movement is done on the d-pad (this is also the case on the PSP version).

While its disappointing that this does not have online (which is probably due to the game being a port of a PSP game), there is plenty of stuff to do in the game since there are many modes. It is definitely worth $20.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, gonna pick it up. I don't really care too much about the online play, so that's not a big deal for me.

Is Trails in the Sky very good?

And are you guys saying that this deal can somehow be mixed with the b2g1?

[quote name='Fabrizo']Is Trails in the Sky very good?

And are you guys saying that this deal can somehow be mixed with the b2g1?[/QUOTE]

Yea. Just put trails in the sky with two other games in a order and do a online chat with a amazon rep, he or she will gladly ajust it for you

[quote name='patches48']Awesome sale! Picked up Tactics Ogre and Trails in the Sky. Greg Kasavin (from SuperGiant Games AKA the people who made Bastion) recommended Trains in the Sky if you like those old school style JRPG's.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I heard him talking about it on the GWJ podcast and just bought it along with Ys: Oath in Felghana last week before this sale :cry:

Kind of bummed now, I could have saved $15. Eh, whatcha gonna do? I've already put about 10 hours in Trails in the Sky though, so I can't complain, I guess. Quite fun.

EDIT: Man, both of those are listed on the B2G1 free page, though! I could have gotten a free game, damn.

Got a different rep to do the B2G1, but I think they messed up somehow because even though the order total went down by $20, my amazon credit balance is still missing it...

Damn, I ordered Tactic Ogre 4 hours ago and I just got a Goozex match for it! :| Amazon already has it set for shipping soon, so I hope they will cancel it for me.

dead or alive dimensions 27$ and ocarina of time $30? Don't know if its worth it :/ i was waiting on a buy one get one free? what do you guys think?

Finally got the B2G1 all sorted out with the reps.

Trails in the Sky - Limited Edition
Ys: The Oath In Felghana - Premium Edition
The 3rd Birthday

not bad for $47 total I think

[quote name='blank']Awesome. Just got Ocarina, SFIV, and DOA for $60 and change.[/QUOTE]

How did you even do that since SFIV and DOA aren't even on the b2g1 page?

Ridge racer 3ds isn't part of the B2G1, is it still worth it at $19.99? Just bought a 3DS and am loving Zelda, but I need more games, and haven't played a racer in a while.

Dead or Alive 27$ Ocarina of Time 30$ :/ I don't know if it's worth it? I was waiting for a b1gf . What do u guys think? its tempting but not sure

Ok, maybe this is a dumb question, but what's up with a game that released at the same time for 360 and PS3, and then a few months later Amazon is selling one version of the game at a higher price than the other version?

Majin has been that way recently, and Resonance of Fate is like that too:

RoF 360: $27.23
RoF PS3: $35.95

[quote name='Fabrizo']Finally got the B2G1 all sorted out with the reps.

Trails in the Sky - Limited Edition
Ys: The Oath In Felghana - Premium Edition
The 3rd Birthday

not bad for $47 total I think[/QUOTE]

I WANT SAME THING!
But the CS rep just kick my ass...

[quote name='pandanese90']Dead or Alive 27$ Ocarina of Time 30$ :/ I don't know if it's worth it? I was waiting for a b1gf . What do u guys think? its tempting but not sure[/QUOTE]

I doubt Zelda will go down in price anytime soon (possibly during Christmas sales). Dead or Alive is better at $20. It will drop sooner or later don't worry. Be patient.

[quote name='JanusZeal2']
RoF 360: $27.23
RoF PS3: $35.95[/QUOTE]

This was the only reason I picked up rof on clearance at kmart for $20. But I realized I'd never ever get to it so I returned it.

Amazon prices most stuff dynamically based on demand. That's probably the whole story... they can sell at the rate they desire for these prices. :/

too many people abusing it. indians are taking notice.

thinking back to fallout i had to raised my speech skill to get them to do it.

Struck out with 2 CS reps (one in India and one in the U.S.). Never had a problem getting them to apply the promotion before. Oh well.

too bad nothing i need or want.... got 5 games coming in the next 3 days anyways

Hands On! Tangrams monday
Puzzle Quest Galactrix monday both for 4 and change

Salon Superstar tuesday for 7

Tactics orge and puzzler world 2 on weds

I placed an order for the following :psp: games:

Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky LE $27.99
FF IV: The Complete Collection $19.99
Ys: The Oath in Felghana Premium Edition $19.99

I did a live chat with an Amazon CS rep. The rep adjusted my order so that I was able to get 1 of the $19.99 games free. These games are all part of the B2G1 promotion.

[quote name='ikloac']It doesn't work in the cart. You have to make the purchase and try to do a chat to adjust.[/QUOTE]
what if they dont adjust id rather not take that risk

I think if you do it quick, you may be able to cancel. I did two orders and had no problems getting both adjusted.

Majin Went down to $9 on :360: a couple months back & I missed it. Then it went down to $11 a couple weeks ago, was waitin on the $9 again. Shot back up to $27 & now its the DoTW for $15? I finally played the demo and I liked it, plus only have about $12 amazon credit. Why cant this game just go on sale like Enslaved and stay that way?

[quote name='downsouthtigger']Majin Went down to $9 on :360: a couple months back & I missed it. Then it went down to $11 a couple weeks ago, was waitin on the $9 again. Shot back up to $27 & now its the DoTW for $15? I finally played the demo and I liked it, plus only have about $12 amazon credit. Why cant this game just go on sale like Enslaved and stay that way?[/QUOTE]

I got it for around 9/10 bucks after enjoying the demo. Unfortunately I got kinda bored of the game and never finished it.

Majin was supposed to be a relatively painless Platinum for me but I ended up not being able to finish it. The game is so goddamn boring, not sure I'm recommend it at even the $10 price.

Bought Zelda and Rayman as part of Target's B1G1 1/2 off. With the 30.00 games and b2g1, it's the same price and now I get 3 games :D THANKS!

First rep said it was an expired deal. Currently trying a second rep.

Edit: Second rep was able to do it! Nice! DOA Dimmensions free!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back