:ds:Monster Tale

And a whole lot more... (ds games)

:psp:Beaterator - $12.80
:psp:Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy - $19.99
:psp:EyePet Bundle - $24.49
:psp:Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection - $19.99
:psp:GTA Vice City Stories - $9.99
:psp:Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - $19.99
:psp:Legend of Heroes: Trails in the sky - $19.99 (or $27.99 for limited edition)
:psp: Lord of Arcana - $14.99
:psp:Lunar Silver Star Harmony- $14.99
:psp: Phantom Brave - $14.99
:psp:Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - $14.99
:psp:Valkyria Chronicles 2 - $21.99
:psp:Ys: Oath of Felghana - $14.99 ($19.99 for premium edition)
:psp:Ys Seven - $14.99

The B2G1 deal is over on Amazon.
Please stop asking for the link.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='illennium']I am usually the first to side with businesses against customers trying to pull one over, especially in the case of an obvious price mistake. But this is not a price mistake, and that makes a big difference from a legal and ethical standpoint. I know of no jurisdiction in the U.S. where retailers are obligated to honor an obvious price mistake. But an intentionally advertised sale price that has "expired" may in some jurisdictions need to be honored if no expiration date is given to the customer. A customer in such a jurisdiction is in the right both ethically and legally to request that the retailer honor the expired price. So in this case it's really not a clear case of anyone trying to scam Amazon.[/QUOTE]It's a dead promotion because it's not working as advertised on the site, as when you check out on the site with three items from the pages of the sale, the discount doesn't get removed from the purchase. The link is still up there until someone finds it and removes it.

Amazon is likely already aware of the issue from all of the people trying to get items on that dead sale to double-dip on the current prices, and I'm sure they're working to fix it. They've already started to pass the word around that the promotion is dead and not to be honored and that will take time to get to all of the CS reps.

[quote name='GBAstar']I have the aluminum shell. It is bulky and adds some weight but fits really nice and keeps the 3DS secure. You won't be able to cradle charge but that is the only downside I can see.[/QUOTE]

I haven't used the cradle yet so it won't matter to me. Does the shell look good? As long as it doesn't make the 3DS look ugly I am fine with it.

EDIT: Has anyone used the Hori Protectors on Amazon?

Hard Case

Silicone Case

I have the silicone case for my DS Lite and it's pretty good but I don't know if this one is a good fit or not. I'd guess it fit very good since it's from Hori.

[quote name='illennium']I am usually the first to side with businesses against customers trying to pull one over, especially in the case of an obvious price mistake. But this is not a price mistake, and that makes a big difference from a legal and ethical standpoint. I know of no jurisdiction in the U.S. where retailers are obligated to honor an obvious price mistake. But an intentionally advertised sale price that has "expired" may in some jurisdictions need to be honored if no expiration date is given to the customer. A customer in such a jurisdiction is in the right both ethically and legally to request that the retailer honor the expired price. So in this case it's really not a clear case of anyone trying to scam Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Shut the fuck up. I'm sick of these pretend lawyers on this website.

[quote name='illennium']I am usually the first to side with businesses against customers trying to pull one over, especially in the case of an obvious price mistake. But this is not a price mistake, and that makes a big difference from a legal and ethical standpoint. I know of no jurisdiction in the U.S. where retailers are obligated to honor an obvious price mistake. But an intentionally advertised sale price that has "expired" may in some jurisdictions need to be honored if no expiration date is given to the customer. A customer in such a jurisdiction is in the right both ethically and legally to request that the retailer honor the expired price. So in this case it's really not a clear case of anyone trying to scam Amazon.[/QUOTE]

IM of the mind that there is no harm in asking. However once given the answer probing for a rep that doesnt know or care is like asking your mom because your dad said no, its dishonest. So one time hurts nothing multiple is taking advantage. Thats just my personal motius operandi for these situations.

[quote name='Animefalcon']is ridge racer 3D, or dead or Alive on the 3ds worth getting?
I only have OOT3D, and SSF4:3D right now[/QUOTE]

lol i havent got any 3ds games yet but i got my 3ds last week. so do you recommend OoT or SSF4?

There both great games, if you were a fan of Ridge Racer on psp then you will enjoy this and if you are a fan of DoA you will also enjoy it.

[quote name='Silence4520']lol i havent got any 3ds games yet but i got my 3ds last week. so do you recommend OoT or SSF4?[/QUOTE]
Well do want to play OoT on the go or SSF4 on go, personally i find OoT better suited for the 3ds then SSF4 just because i rather i have 6 face buttons (a saturn style pad)for SSF4 but that just nick pitting on my part.

[quote name='Silence4520']lol i havent got any 3ds games yet but i got my 3ds last week. so do you recommend OoT or SSF4?[/QUOTE]

You and animefalcon need to try ghost recon shadow wars. For it being my first 3ds game im having a blast with it ! The strategy is great, its not really complicated and the 3d works really well. Why the fuck didnt ubisoft promote this game ? They cant just count on assasins creed (as awsome as that series is) to carry them

Ended up with Tactics Ogre and Phantom Brave for the PSP. Both will keep me entertained for a while but I still want to buy Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. I will probably wait on that one though.

[quote name='sayoko']Kingdom Hearts:BBS, why are you not available?!? :bs:[/QUOTE]
im also loocking for Birth by Sleep :whistle2:k

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Shut the fuck up. I'm sick of these pretend lawyers on this website.[/QUOTE]

I'm a lawyer and am sharing information. I see shrike's point but you need to calm down, buddy.

Argh! I just bought the regular edition of Legends of Heroes: Trails in the Sky from Amazon six days ago for $29.96. It's not even arrived yet.

Now I could have gotten the limited edition for $2 less. :whistle2:(

[quote name='strait edge follower']You and animefalcon need to try ghost recon shadow wars. For it being my first 3ds game im having a blast with it ! The strategy is great, its not really complicated and the 3d works really well. Why the fuck didnt ubisoft promote this game ? They cant just count on assasins creed (as awsome as that series is) to carry them[/QUOTE]

isnt shadow wars created by some of the ex Xcom guys

[quote name='Vysion']Argh! I just bought the regular edition of Legends of Heroes: Trails in the Sky from Amazon six days ago for $29.96. It's not even arrived yet.

Now I could have gotten the limited edition for $2 less. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Just order the LE and return the other, or email Amazon asking for a price adjustment. I'm pretty sure they'd be more than willing to give you a $2 refund. Amazon CS is just awesome that way.

[quote name='Animefalcon']isnt shadow wars created by some of the ex Xcom guys[/QUOTE]

Correct ! You can tell just by playing it. I stayed up till 2 in the morning playing it

[quote name='Zmonkay']Just order the LE and return the other, or email Amazon asking for a price adjustment. I'm pretty sure they'd be more than willing to give you a $2 refund. Amazon CS is just awesome that way.[/QUOTE]

This ! Amazon rocks and they will indeed ajust it especially if the item isn't shipped yet

can anyone vouch for blazblue 3ds? All I've seen is the ign review which basically said it was abyssmal garbage, but I have a hard time believing that.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Correct ! You can tell just by playing it. I stayed up till 2 in the morning playing it[/QUOTE]
Wow, I kinda stayed away from it because I was never a big fan of ghost recon but since it has some of the XCom guys behind it, I might need to check it out.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Wow, I kinda stayed away from it because I was never a big fan of ghost recon but since it has some of the XCom guys behind it, I might need to check it out.[/QUOTE]

Target has it for 17.99 this week if you are wondering

Grrrrr

I've got Duodecim, Lunar, and 4 Heroes of Light in my cart.

Lunar I'm positive on, but Duodecim for $20 and 4 Heroes of Light for $15? I feel like Duodecim will be $15 on Black Friday or something (same price I got the first Dissidia for) and 4 Heroes of Light could get hit by further clearance prices, like $10 :(

Decisions...

I have $20 credit for 3DS games from Zelda, I can't decide which to use on.

I have Street Fighter, Ridge Racer, Pilot Wings.

[quote name='Mit']Grrrrr

I've got Duodecim, Lunar, and 4 Heroes of Light in my cart.

Lunar I'm positive on, but Duodecim for $20 and 4 Heroes of Light for $15? I feel like Duodecim will be $15 on Black Friday or something (same price I got the first Dissidia for) and 4 Heroes of Light could get hit by further clearance prices, like $10 :(

Decisions...[/QUOTE]

Duodecim was $10 at Best Buy recently. I would hold off on that one. And I do think 4 Heroes of Light is likely to be a future clearance title at Sears or elsewhere.

[quote name='illennium']Duodecim was $10 at Best Buy recently. I would hold off on that one. And I do think 4 Heroes of Light is likely to be a future clearance title at Sears or elsewhere.[/QUOTE]

Yeah 4 heroes was on clearance at my target.

[quote name='Zmonkay']Just order the LE and return the other, or email Amazon asking for a price adjustment. I'm pretty sure they'd be more than willing to give you a $2 refund. Amazon CS is just awesome that way.[/QUOTE]

Well that's one strike against Amazon CS. :roll: I emailed this morning and got a response (at least that arrived quickly). Unfortunately they would not help me. So I've printed out the return paperwork and already placed a new order. I'm getting the same game and added Valkyrie and Lunar. I considered the limited edition, but the savings will help defer the mailing costs.

It's a shame and I commented as such in the feedback. You'd think they'd be a bit more willing to work with you. It's incurring more costs for them in processing a return and a new order, while frustrating the customer. (Of course, I did end up buying even more product.) ;)

[quote name='b3b0p']I have $20 credit for 3DS games from Zelda, I can't decide which to use on.

I have Street Fighter, Ridge Racer, Pilot Wings.[/QUOTE]

My suggestions are either BlazBlue or hold out for Star Fox.

[quote name='Vysion']Well that's one strike against Amazon CS. :roll: I emailed this morning and got a response (at least that arrived quickly). Unfortunately they would not help me. So I've printed out the return paperwork and already placed a new order. I'm getting the same game and added Valkyrie and Lunar. I considered the limited edition, but the savings will help defer the mailing costs.

It's a shame and I commented as such in the feedback. You'd think they'd be a bit more willing to work with you. It's incurring more costs for them in processing a return and a new order, while frustrating the customer. (Of course, I did end up buying even more product.) ;)[/QUOTE]If the package hasn't arrived, you can refuse it for delivery, which will send it back to Amazon at their cost and automatically refund it once it arrives at their warehouse.

You do have to be present for the package's delivery to refuse it, as it's a much bigger issue to refuse it for delivery when it's actually been delivered. If you're shipping it to home or somewhere that it won't be signed for or someone will be there to receive it, you'll have to go down the route you're looking at. Sometimes UPS/USPS will do a refuse of delivery if you put a signed note at the delivery location indicating that you're refusing it for delivery, though that doesn't always work.

While the PSP price points are good, with all the AAA games coming out, not to mention the Vita early next year, I might STOP buying PSP games in UMD format, and wait and see if PSN store readically drops prices this fall when some regions get the Vita.

19.99 for Trails in the Sky is ok, but since I already preordered the Vita, I want to start building a digital game library

[quote name='strait edge follower']Target has it for 17.99 this week if you are wondering[/QUOTE]

is it really still 17.99 at target? I thought it was a sale for last week?

[quote name='exceed19']Blazblue shows up at $35 for me also :( Guess I missed out on this round.[/QUOTE]

Make sure you add it to your cart from the link in the OP and not by looking the game up through search.

Should work like that.

[quote name='Magicman103']is it really still 17.99 at target? I thought it was a sale for last week?[/QUOTE]

When I picked it up on Friday, the sale tag listed the last day as Saturday (08/13). I could be wrong, but I didn't see anything about it still being $17.99 this week.

[quote name='Magicman103']is it really still 17.99 at target? I thought it was a sale for last week?[/QUOTE]

It was $17 but you're right, it was last week's sale

[quote name='eliter1']It was $17 but you're right, it was last week's sale[/QUOTE]

I must have seen that price on the last day of the sale then. But still the game rules lol

Is the special edition version of Trails in the Sky worth the extra $8?

I was debating about Lunar, but I'm not sure whether or not I'd rather try to get the old PS1 version instead. I was also going to get Tactics Ogre, but then I checked eBay and was able to win an auction for the Special Edition UK version for ~$32

What I'm saying is, there's a lot of good PSP RPGs in that list :)

[quote name='strait edge follower']I must have seen that price on the last day of the sale then. But still the game rules lol[/QUOTE]

True, I know there some good games on sale but if Ghost Recon goes on sale again BUY IT. When I saw it I immediately dismissed it but I looked up some research and it has pretty similar gameplay to Fire Emblem and the 3D is subtle but effective. I am torn between SSFIV 3D and OoT...

bread's done
Back