:ds:Monster Tale

And a whole lot more... (ds games)

:psp:Beaterator - $12.80
:psp:Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy - $19.99
:psp:EyePet Bundle - $24.49
:psp:Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection - $19.99
:psp:GTA Vice City Stories - $9.99
:psp:Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - $19.99
:psp:Legend of Heroes: Trails in the sky - $19.99 (or $27.99 for limited edition)
:psp: Lord of Arcana - $14.99
:psp:Lunar Silver Star Harmony- $14.99
:psp: Phantom Brave - $14.99
:psp:Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - $14.99
:psp:Valkyria Chronicles 2 - $21.99
:psp:Ys: Oath of Felghana - $14.99 ($19.99 for premium edition)
:psp:Ys Seven - $14.99

The B2G1 deal is over on Amazon.
Please stop asking for the link.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Majin was supposed to be a relatively painless Platinum for me but I ended up not being able to finish it. The game is so goddamn boring, not sure I'm recommend it at even the $10 price.[/QUOTE]

I had the same problem with it.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Majin was supposed to be a relatively painless Platinum for me but I ended up not being able to finish it. The game is so goddamn boring, not sure I'm recommend it at even the $10 price.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this. I'll pass on this - I want to play fun games.

[quote name='multicoloredyoshi']Anyone know if this sale is today only or all week?[/QUOTE]

Sale will end next sunday at 2 AM CST

[quote name='Fabrizo']Is it just me or did a whole page of posts get deleted from this thread?[/QUOTE]

Just you! ;) .. (i think)

[quote name='poker360']Just you! ;) .. (i think)[/QUOTE]

I think all the posts about getting b2g1 matched for games that aren't even on the list were deleted.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']I think all the posts about getting b2g1 matched for games that aren't even on the list were deleted.[/QUOTE]

Really?

I'm starting to feel as if CAG is a fucking dictatorship.. where the moderators are dictators.

[quote name='poker360']http://www.amazon.com/Outlet/b/ref=..._t=1401&pf_rd_p=1306761582&pf_rd_i=1000208101

:360::ps3::pc: Dungeon Siege 3 - $33 consoles, $26 PC
:360::ps3:Majin And the Forsaken Kingdom - $14.99

Summer Road Trip Handheld Gaming Event:

(I didn't list accessories and i did leave out a lot of games on the DS and a few on psp)

:3ds:Dead or Alive: Dimensions - $27.99
:3ds:Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - $30.98
:3ds:Lego Star wars III: Clone Wars 3D - $29.99
:3ds:Pac-Man and Galaga Dimensions - $27.99
:3ds:Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 3D - $29.99
:3ds:Rayman 3D - $29.99
:3ds:Ridge Racer 3DS - $19.99
:3ds:Super Street Fighter 4 3D - $29.99
:3ds:Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars - $28.41

$9.99
:ds:Cake Mania 3
:ds:Cooking Mama
:ds:Cooking Mama 2
:ds:Cooking Mama 3
:ds:Let's Draw
:ds:Murder In Venice

$11.76
:ds:MySims Sky Heroes - $12.06

$13.99
:ds:Professor Layton and the Curious Village

$14.99
:ds:Bejeweled Twist
:ds:Chrono Trigger
:ds:Final Fantasy IV
:ds:Final Fantasy: 4 Heroes of Light
:ds:Harvest Moon DS
:ds:Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
:ds:Plants vs Zombies
:ds:The World Ends With You

$19.99
:ds:Dragon Quest V
:ds:Kingdom Hearts: Recoded
:ds:Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs
:ds:WarioWare DIY

And a whole lot more... (ds games)

:psp:Tactics Ogre: Let us cling - $14.99
:psp:Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - $19.99
:psp:GTA Vice City Stories - $9.99
:psp:Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy - $19.99
:psp:Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection - $19.99
:psp:Valkyria Chronicals 2 - $21.99
:psp:Legend of Heroes: Trails in the sky - $19.99 (or $27.99 for limited edition)
:psp: Lord of Arcana - $14.99
:psp: Phantom Brave - $14.99
:psp:Beaterator - $12.80
:psp:YS: the oath of Felghana - $14.99 ($19.99 for premium edition)
:psp:EyePet bundle - $24.49[/QUOTE]

Updated by adriley313

I couldn't pass up Tactics Ogre for $15 even if it won't ship until September. I usually can't get into SRPGs, but I'm hoping the story and characters will be engaging enough that I can stick with it this time.

[quote name='PublikDefender']why, what happened?[/QUOTE]

Moderators delete everyones posts with no explanation.

I better change it back before i get banned for expressing my opinion.

I assumed that posts that were related to trying to scam Amazon out of games from a promotion that's long since dead and the only way to try and get games from it is to BS Amazon CS reps multiple times until you get someone that does it blindly without thinking is something we didn't want to be associated with on CAG.

Apparently, I was wrong in that assumption in thinking that we're better than stooping to that level in brow-beating Amazon CS reps until they submit to providing items from a dead promotion into an order that doesn't qualify for it any longer.

If you have to keep making the same requests to Amazon CS to find the one that gets you what you want when it's wrong to begin with, you're doing it wrong.

Wow, these are some great prices. My girlfriend's birthday is coming up and I'd like to get her a Cooking Mama game for her new 3DS (assuming she stops acting like an :booty:). I have so much left to do on the original Dissidia, so I may end up passing on 012 for now...

[quote name='shrike4242']I assumed that posts that were related to trying to scam Amazon out of games from a promotion that's long since dead and the only way to try and get games from it is to BS Amazon CS reps multiple times until you get someone that does it blindly without thinking is something we didn't want to be associated with on CAG.

Apparently, I was wrong in that assumption in thinking that we're better than stooping to that level in brow-beating Amazon CS reps until they submit to providing items from a dead promotion into an order that doesn't qualify for it any longer.

If you have to keep making the same requests to Amazon CS to find the one that gets you what you want when it's wrong to begin with, you're doing it wrong.[/QUOTE]

Explanation appreciated.

[quote name='poker360']Explanation appreciated.[/QUOTE]Happy to provide it, so there's no hard feelings, nor any thoughts of a personal vendetta against you.

People were reporting getting TO:LUCT with the pre-order cards a few days ago when the price went down to $19.99, but I'm not sure that's gonna be the case considering it's shipping in 1-4 weeks now (new supply).

Granted, people who ordered from Amazon a week or two after it was released didn't even get the cards so who knows wtf S-E is doing :/

[quote name='shrike4242']I assumed that posts that were related to trying to scam Amazon out of games from a promotion that's long since dead and the only way to try and get games from it is to BS Amazon CS reps multiple times until you get someone that does it blindly without thinking is something we didn't want to be associated with on CAG.

If you have to keep making the same requests to Amazon CS to find the one that gets you what you want when it's wrong to begin with, you're doing it wrong.[/QUOTE]

Now I feel guilty :( I didn't realize that it was a dead deal, I thought it was just getting them to stack the new sale price and the B2G1. With how amazing Amazon is we really don't need to be trying to screw them over.

Still some really great sale prices on this sale!

That has been par for the course for months now, where have you been?

That is a pretty good sale indeed. Time to crack open the piggy bank. I have not played the psp version of Y's Oath in Felghana, but the pc version is excellent. It also has a fantastic soundtrack as well which I highly recommend. The limited edition pc version may cost a pretty penny, but it is worth every penny.

Ahh, i like this. picked up TWMEWY and chrono trigger for 14.99 thought i missed out when the dotd was over. i'm more than willin to pay for these :) thanks. will continue watching if anyone decides to post more deals that i can't pass up :)

I bought:

Final Fantasy IV
The World Ends With You
Chrono Trigger
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Monster Tale
Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Yikes.

Serious question: If the page for a deal is still live, should we really consider it 'dead' if its not automatically working on checkout? I mean, online deals often don't have expiration dates, so if the page is still live its like its still being advertised as active. Amazon reps understand this, that's why they always ask now for links to the deal pages as a validation of them being active before applying the promo/discount.

[quote name='shrike4242']i assumed that posts that were related to trying to scam amazon out of games from a promotion that's long since dead and the only way to try and get games from it is to bs amazon cs reps multiple times until you get someone that does it blindly without thinking is something we didn't want to be associated with on cag.

Apparently, i was wrong in that assumption in thinking that we're better than stooping to that level in brow-beating amazon cs reps until they submit to providing items from a dead promotion into an order that doesn't qualify for it any longer.

If you have to keep making the same requests to amazon cs to find the one that gets you what you want when it's wrong to begin with, you're doing it wrong.[/quote]

+1

[quote name='Fabrizo']Serious question: If the page for a deal is still live, should we really consider it 'dead' if its not automatically working on checkout? I mean, online deals often don't have expiration dates, so if the page is still live its like its still being advertised as active. Amazon reps understand this, that's why they always ask now for links to the deal pages as a validation of them being active before applying the promo/discount.[/QUOTE]Yes, we should. If the discount doesn't show up in the cart automatically, it's dead.

Trying to get Amazon CS reps to honor it when it's not working automatically in the cart, especially when it doesn't works the first time, that's scamming them. Especially when we all know that the amount of paying attention varies from rep to rep for Amazon policies.

[quote name='Fabrizo']Serious question: If the page for a deal is still live, should we really consider it 'dead' if its not automatically working on checkout? I mean, online deals often don't have expiration dates, so if the page is still live its like its still being advertised as active. Amazon reps understand this, that's why they always ask now for links to the deal pages as a validation of them being active before applying the promo/discount.[/QUOTE]

I agree. How many other threads are started and continued based on website or b&m errors or contain much YMMV content due to pending managers approval.

Don't mean bash any moderators - and I think the site has a great balance due to them - but it is what it is.

[quote name='sassylaurie']I agree. How many other threads are started and continued based on website or b&m errors or contain much YMMV content due to pending managers approval.

Don't mean bash any moderators - and I think the site has a great balance due to them - but it is what it is.[/QUOTE]When the discount for a promotion doesn't show automatically in the cart on checkout for an Amazon B2G1 promotion, it's dead.

When people need to go back to multiple reps and cycle through them until getting one to try and honor a dead deal, it's scamming Amazon.

[quote name='shrike4242']When the discount for a promotion doesn't show automatically in the cart on checkout for an Amazon B2G1 promotion, it's dead.

When people need to go back to multiple reps and cycle through them until getting one to try and honor a dead deal, it's scamming Amazon.[/QUOTE]

It hurts me to say this but I agree 100% with Shrike on this. If a deal is valid at Amazon it will work properly at checkout.

SOME SHIT DELETE MY POST!!! FUCx YOU! SUN OF A BEACH!!

JUST LIVE CHAT WITH CS !

YOU CAN GET 1 FREE !!

WHAT THE FUxK ??

To get off the subject of scamming and what not.
I still have my 20 credit (On Select 3DS Games) from OOT that I still haven't used. I noticed these sale prices are in effect with this credit.
The only thing is I'm unsure whether to use the credit now (Since these sale prices probably won't last) or maybe hold out until closer to the deadline (Sept 30th) to see if they add more titles or something.

[quote name='Jawmuncher']To get off the subject of scamming and what not.
I still have my 20 credit (On Select 3DS Games) from OOT that I still haven't used. I noticed these sale prices are in effect with this credit.
The only thing is I'm unsure whether to use the credit now (Since these sale prices probably won't last) or maybe hold out until closer to the deadline (Sept 30th) to see if they add more titles or something.[/QUOTE]

Wait till star Fox comes out on 9/9/11. Mabye it will be added to the list. Oh and by the way, does Amazon still give you that 20 credit with oot now or is it dead ?

Those aren't hori screen protectors at $9.99, they're some other brand. the hori ones are still $15

I am usually the first to side with businesses against customers trying to pull one over, especially in the case of an obvious price mistake. But this is not a price mistake, and that makes a big difference from a legal and ethical standpoint. I know of no jurisdiction in the U.S. where retailers are obligated to honor an obvious price mistake. But an intentionally advertised sale price that has "expired" may in some jurisdictions need to be honored if no expiration date is given to the customer. A customer in such a jurisdiction is in the right both ethically and legally to request that the retailer honor the expired price. So in this case it's really not a clear case of anyone trying to scam Amazon.

i realized it was a wiki and made the change ;)

was hoping for those hori ones. noticed a small (almost unnoticeable when the system is on) mark from the lower screen on my top screen lately and was thinking I should put a protector on it before it gets worse.

I have the aluminum shell. It is bulky and adds some weight but fits really nice and keeps the 3DS secure. You won't be able to cradle charge but that is the only downside I can see.

bread's done
Back