:ds:Monster Tale

And a whole lot more... (ds games)

:psp:Beaterator - $12.80
:psp:Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy - $19.99
:psp:EyePet Bundle - $24.49
:psp:Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection - $19.99
:psp:GTA Vice City Stories - $9.99
:psp:Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - $19.99
:psp:Legend of Heroes: Trails in the sky - $19.99 (or $27.99 for limited edition)
:psp: Lord of Arcana - $14.99
:psp:Lunar Silver Star Harmony- $14.99
:psp: Phantom Brave - $14.99
:psp:Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - $14.99
:psp:Valkyria Chronicles 2 - $21.99
:psp:Ys: Oath of Felghana - $14.99 ($19.99 for premium edition)
:psp:Ys Seven - $14.99

The B2G1 deal is over on Amazon.
Please stop asking for the link.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='roger watersmelon']Is the special edition version of Trails in the Sky worth the extra $8?

I was debating about Lunar, but I'm not sure whether or not I'd rather try to get the old PS1 version instead. I was also going to get Tactics Ogre, but then I checked eBay and was able to win an auction for the Special Edition UK version for ~$32

What I'm saying is, there's a lot of good PSP RPGs in that list :)[/QUOTE]

I feel that Legend of heroes is one of my fav games on the psp. I paid $40 for mine and feel i got every pennies worth and im not even finished with game yet. The pin is cool and i wanna frame the poster.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but will Best Buy price match these prices? I JUST bought Street Fighter and Dead or Alive for the 3DS last Wednesday.

I came into this thread and said if the PC version of DS3 was under $20 I would bite... looks like it is just tempting me but not close enough yet.

[quote name='gldoorii']Sorry if this has been asked before, but will Best Buy price match these prices? I JUST bought Street Fighter and Dead or Alive for the 3DS last Wednesday.[/QUOTE]

Dont think best buy will match online store. You can order them off amazon, then return the new copies at BB

[quote name='62t']Dont think best buy will match online store. You can order them off amazon, then return the new copies at BB[/QUOTE]

Oh ok, thanks. Yea, but I used a gift card at BB, so I'd actually be spending money. Oh well.

Dang, tempted to pick up some 3DS games since I just grabbed the system. Loving Zelda atm, along with dlable games like Cave Story and Links Awakening DX, but I really want another 3DS game. Thinking Ridge Racer 3D, Shadow Wars and/or Super Street Fighter 4 (although not the biggest fighting fan).

[quote name='gldoorii']Oh ok, thanks. Yea, but I used a gift card at BB, so I'd actually be spending money. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

you can use best buy gift card to buy amazon gift card. Probably wont do you any do right now

I'm tempted by Tactics Ogre, Dragon Quest V (thank goodness for the reprint!!), and Kingdom Hearts Re:coded (heard it was terrible but I've played all the other KH games so why not?) Too bad my wallet is already crying from the $80~ spent on the LE of Xenoblade Chronicles this week!

[quote name='roger watersmelon']Is the special edition version of Trails in the Sky worth the extra $8?

I was debating about Lunar, but I'm not sure whether or not I'd rather try to get the old PS1 version instead. I was also going to get Tactics Ogre, but then I checked eBay and was able to win an auction for the Special Edition UK version for ~$32

What I'm saying is, there's a lot of good PSP RPGs in that list :)[/QUOTE]

Lunar on the PSP is fantastic, the music and voice overs are redone to its benefit for the most part (nall is and exception) and all the original songs are still intact. I loved playing it again, now if only they re release the sequel.

Lunar on the PSP has some nice additions and changes from the PS1, but its way too easy.

I played through the original Lunar on SegaCD, and you had to grind a ton to have any chances of survival. They toned down the difficulty on PS1 but other then the world map (ugh.) it was improved in just about every way. On PSP they toned the difficulty down even further though, which imo just made it a lot more boring to play.

Edit:

Anyone know if Kingdom Hearts: bbs sold on amazon has the sleeve or is it just the bare bones version? Example of the sleeve: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywpNpQ3Ujs8

[quote name='Fabrizo']Lunar on the PSP has some nice additions and changes from the PS1, but its way too easy.

I played through the original Lunar on SegaCD, and you had to grind a ton to have any chances of survival. They toned down the difficulty on PS1 but other then the world map (ugh.) it was improved in just about every way. On PSP they toned the difficulty down even further though, which imo just made it a lot more boring to play.

Edit:

Anyone know if Kingdom Hearts: bbs sold on amazon has the sleeve or is it just the bare bones version? Example of the sleeve: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywpNpQ3Ujs8[/QUOTE]

from my exp, amazon doesnt have sleeves... i havent recevied any games that come with the sleeve anyway

[quote name='Fabrizo']Lunar on the PSP has some nice additions and changes from the PS1, but its way too easy.

Edit:

Anyone know if Kingdom Hearts: bbs sold on amazon has the sleeve or is it just the bare bones version? Example of the sleeve: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywpNpQ3Ujs8[/QUOTE]

I got a copy of Kingdom Hears BBS from amazon earlier this year and it didn't have a sleeve, so I imagine it wouldn't

I got a copy way after launch at Best Buy with the decals too. There is a sticker on the package indicating the decals.

All we know that t he success of Nike Shox Shoes from Nike company is not just the result of advertisement, the most important is the fashion designs and excellent quality.you can buy a newest Nike Shox Monster in the flagship,as we know that all Nike Shox like Nike Shox NZ has 4 circular columns to provide cushioning when running, the midsole of Nike Shox R4 is injected by the Phylon with flexible air sole unit for lightweight,that’s why it’s so popular for girls. And Nike Shox TL3 is also popular for most of youngers. Welcome to cheap shox !

Wow Amazon just trolled me big time.
Got my order of DS game received. Box wasn't new and when I opened the box, the cart was missing. WTF AMAZON?????

Figures! Just bought TO:LCT for $19.99 from Amazon last week and no, no tarot cards,bummer!
Though Dissidia 012 for $20,hmmm...
I need Radiant Historia and Ys Chronicles in this offer and I am set!

[quote name='beaus27']Figures! Just bought TO:LCT for $19.99 from Amazon last week and no, no tarot cards,bummer!
Though Dissidia 012 for $20,hmmm...
I need Radiant Historia and Ys Chronicles in this offer and I am set![/QUOTE]

Tarot cards were a pre-order bonus

[quote name='Xellos2099']Has anyone order shipped? Mine is still shipping soon and I order on sunday.[/QUOTE]
I ordered sunday with prime and mine shipped and should be here tomorrow.

Bought:
-Blazblue CS II
-Cooking Mama
-Final Fantasy IV
-Chrono Trigger
-Professor Layton and the Curious Village
-LoZ: Ocarina of Time 3DS
-The World Ends With You
-Kingdom Hearts ReCoded
-Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
-The $6.99 2 pk of 3DS screen protectors

Should have checked Warehouse Deals for some of them, but oh well. Just wish I didn't have to wait until next month for BB, but since I already have SFIV and DoA, I can wait on another fighting game for a while.

[quote name='adriley313']Tarot cards were a pre-order bonus[/QUOTE]

yea seems all the cards are gone mine came without cards as well but the one i ordered a few months back came with cards ...o well

I got my copy of Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky special edition in the mail today. If any of you are on the fence about whether or not to get the collector's edition like I was, you shouldn't be. For $8 you get a decently printed map/poster, and a good quality pin. The real gem though, is the soundtrack CD. It has 33 tracks, and a runtime just under 1 hour and 20 minutes :shock: The whole thing is put together extremely well, and is a great deal at $27.99.

It makes me want to look into getting the special edition versions of the Ys games that XSeed did as well.

[quote name='roger watersmelon']I got my copy of Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky special edition in the mail today. If any of you are on the fence about whether or not to get the collector's edition like I was, you shouldn't be. For $8 you get a decently printed map/poster, and a good quality pin. The real gem though, is the soundtrack CD. It has 33 tracks, and a runtime just under 1 hour and 20 minutes :shock: The whole thing is put together extremely well, and is a great deal at $27.99.

It makes me want to look into getting the special edition versions of the Ys games that XSeed did as well.[/QUOTE]

I have the deluxe Y:seven. its awesome and i am eyeballing the Trails Special

Man, I just bought Monster Tale from Amazon on the 11th for $28. Is there any way I can get the $7 back from Amazon? It's not worth the time and effort to try to return it, and buy it again, getting back up to $25 for free shipping (although I probably could if I pulled the trigger on OoT for $30).

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D appeared in my Quick Picks for $28.50 so I hopped on it. Although not quite as good as the various other promotions ($20 3DS Game Credit or 1/2 Off Select 3DS Game), the price was good enough for me. I also bought the HORI brand 3DS Screen Protectors since I just bought my 3DS recently.

[quote name='KneeKnee']Ordered Tactics Ogre on aug 16th, the estimate delivery date is Sept 14th. And yes, I have Prime. WTF?[/QUOTE]
Tactics Ogre went out of stock very quickly. When you bought it on 08/16, you were ordering it for when they restocked the game. Which from the sounds of things, will be in about a month.
They must have really moved a lot of these.

Edit: Although it IS listed now as in stock (w/ 1-2 days processing) so I'm not really sure what's going on.

[quote name='KneeKnee']Ordered Tactics Ogre on aug 16th, the estimate delivery date is Sept 14th. And yes, I have Prime. WTF?[/QUOTE]

Yes when you ordered it was listed may take a month before shipping.

Best to check the actual games page before you check out.

My estimated date for tactics ogre just got bumped from Sept 1 to Aug 23 so they must be getting the shipment soon

[quote name='adriley313']Yes when you ordered it was listed may take a month before shipping.

Best to check the actual games page before you check out.[/QUOTE]

I had it in my cart for a few days, which is probably why I didnt notice.

[quote name='roger watersmelon']Tactics Ogre went out of stock very quickly. When you bought it on 08/16, you were ordering it for when they restocked the game. Which from the sounds of things, will be in about a month.
They must have really moved a lot of these.

Edit: Although it IS listed now as in stock (w/ 1-2 days processing) so I'm not really sure what's going on.[/QUOTE]

I think it is now from Gohastings because the price went up to $20something when I last checked.

It isnt a big deal - I probably will have to wait to get into it regardless - I was just curious why it takes so long. Never happened to me before.

Thanks I got the original Final Fantasy 4 and Ridge Racer 3ds. Final Fantasy 4 is my favorite of the series I beat it multiple times on the SNES. It is the only game I have ever purchased over and over I got it on the GB and loved playing it there too. The art in this version is great and it's the first time I have played the Hard or normal difficulty of the game.

Final Fantasy: 4 Heroes of Light if is probably the best RPG of this generation console or portable. I already have FF4: Heroes of Light and love it, it's brilliant.

[quote name='Dranakin']Still can't decide if I should get Ridge Racer 3D at this price...[/QUOTE]

No. Don't.

Your welcome.

Is Dungeon Siege III worth it at that price or will Black Friday have it cheaper?? I'm in need of a hack and slash game for my 360.

[quote name='NolbertoS']Is Dungeon Siege III worth it at that price or will Black Friday have it cheaper?? I'm in need of a hack and slash game for my 360.[/QUOTE]

I'm expecting it 19.99 by Black Friday / Cyber Monday.

bread's done
Back