Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='poker360']Wow that's crazy, if i were you just call them up they should refund you without the need to return it.[/QUOTE]

This. Every time that's happened they've just refunded me and told me not to send the stuff back. Disappointing (to not get the game) but then you get a free case...yay.

[quote name='TheShepherdSauce']For those of you that have returned items, how long did it take for Amazon to refund your purchase?[/QUOTE]
About a week after they received the item back.

[quote name='TheShepherdSauce']For those of you that have returned items, how long did it take for Amazon to refund your purchase?[/QUOTE]

For me like 2-3 days after it was received via the tracking number.

[quote name='Techsticles']About a week after they received the item back.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Layd Dly']For me like 2-3 days after it was received via the tracking number.[/QUOTE]

Just in time for Black Friday... at least this will keep me from pulling the trigger on something else till then.

Damn, third page.

I noticed the Navigation controller in the Warehouse Deals.

Has anyone noticed the price when it is available?

EDIT - Nevermind...der...it site between a $20.99 & $21.99 game, so I guess it's either.

Balls of Fury 2.49 DS

even if the game sucks cant pass up a DS game for 2.50 shipped

also have

MLB 07 The Show PSP for 2.49 SHIPPED but already have MLB 2008 and 9

[quote name='Muthafodder']Damn, third page.

I noticed the Navigation controller in the Warehouse Deals.

Has anyone noticed the price when it is available?

EDIT - Nevermind...der...it site between a $20.99 & $21.99 game, so I guess it's either.[/QUOTE]

Was $21.99, unless it's a different one I'm guessing it's been gone for a long time. Saw one around 1 p.m. pacific...

[quote name='slidecage']Balls of Fury 2.49 DS

even if the game sucks cant pass up a DS game for 2.50 shipped[/QUOTE]

Sure you can. Just say no.

[quote name='kodave']Sure you can. Just say no.[/QUOTE]

Technically, yes, but my brah slidecage and I can't pass up on cheap DS games. Our brains (and wallets, and human decency, common sense, self-respect, etc...) say NO!, but we still do it :)

I ordered a Fable 3 for 33 earlier, got a message shortly after saying it was OOS...dunno what was up with that. Oh well, found a cag to trade with :D

[quote name='cheeky']Restock but most of the good ones are taken.

I'm on the fence about this but if anyone wanted the Fable 3 controller it's 39.99.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up, apparently there are multiple copies because I bought one and it's still in stock.

There was a prestige edition in stock for black ops? Mustve got hit by a box, crushed, or cut by mistake.

[quote name='wolverine81']Just picked up ICO for $17.99 Used-Like New. Still shows available if anyone is interested.[/QUOTE]

That's weird.. it doesn't show for me. Oh well. NBA Jam is up if anyone is interested.

Yeah, just checked back and it's gone now. Maybe I got the only copy and it just took time to take it down.

Edit: I bought it about 30 minutes before I posted.

Anyone ever order Pokemon HeartGold or SoulSilver from them? Just wondering if they came with the pokewalker or not. I see a HeartGold in stock and the picture shows the one that came with the pokewalker. I was just curious.

Anyone ever order Pokemon HeartGold or SoulSilver from them? Just wondering if they came with the pokewalker or not. I see a HeartGold in stock and the picture shows the one that came with the pokewalker. I was just curious.

It is a total crapshoot. A dude ordered eye of judgment and it didnt come with the camera so id say anythings possible. Good thing is, returns are easy.

I think it was Slidecage that ordered a Pokemon Heartgold a few months back and it came factory sealed with everything included (except the outer box was damaged.)

[quote name='Rozz']I think it was Slidecage that ordered a Pokemon Heartgold a few months back and it came factory sealed with everything included (except the outer box was damaged.)[/QUOTE]

Ah ok I see. Good to know then. The pokewalker isn't a big deal because I got SS the day it came out and already have one. I plan on getting HG down the road and was just wondering. Might as well try to get the most out of my money. :cool:

[quote name='sabanoo']This. Every time that's happened they've just refunded me and told me not to send the stuff back. Disappointing (to not get the game) but then you get a free case...yay.[/QUOTE]

I emailed them and they immediately gave me a refund with no need to return the case (whats the point lol) whatever free case and dark sector manual lol

I decided since Kinect was coming out later today it might be good to check the Kinect listings on Amazon.

Well...

Xbox 360 250GB with Kinect - Acceptable (and you know this means brand new with a packaging problem) $239.99 http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...moFilter=1&sort=sip&me=&seller=&condition=all

Kinect Sensor (Acceptable) - $89.99 http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...moFilter=1&sort=sip&me=&seller=&condition=all

There was only one console which I got but a bunch of Sensors. Get 'em while their hot!

[quote name='tlwizard']
There was only one console which I got but a bunch of Sensors. Get 'em while their hot![/QUOTE]

Um, 3 minutes later and they are all sold out? How many were there?

[quote name='io']Um, 3 minutes later and they are all sold out? How many were there?[/QUOTE]
I assume bunch because after I placed my order I went back to check the product page and the item was still there. It only had one listing.

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']Thanks tl. Got 2 sensors at $89.99 and a 250GB bundle at $239.99.

How many did you get? lol[/QUOTE]Just one of each from the first round. Glad anothe CAG was able to get something. When I saw that $240 one back I was tempted to get it and sell it to cover the one I got for myself but decided not to. So I hope you enjoy it! Considering that's about $30 more than the cheapest standalone 250GB bundle, I say it's a great deal!

[quote name='tlwizard']Just one of each from the first round. Glad anothe CAG was able to get something. When I saw that $240 one back I was tempted to get it and sell it to cover the one I got for myself but decided not to. So I hope you enjoy it! Considering that's about $30 more than the cheapest standalone 250GB bundle, I say it's a great deal![/QUOTE]That sounds like a plan lol. I got a Halo Reach 360 bundle for $260 a couple days ago too. It came factory sealed with minor box damage. So now I got a choice of keeping the Kincect Bundle or selling it while keeping one of the sensors and the Halo Reach bundle :D

I wonder if their will be a 3rd batch in another couple hours lol

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']What time did you order?[/QUOTE]

5:29 is what my email says...in CAG time im pretty sure that 6:29

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Ah ok I see. Good to know then. The pokewalker isn't a big deal because I got SS the day it came out and already have one. I plan on getting HG down the road and was just wondering. Might as well try to get the most out of my money. :cool:[/QUOTE]

the pokemon heart gold i got came with the pokewalker.. I never used it and was thinking about tossing it to someone here BUT i read somewhere that the POKEWALKERS can only be linked to one Cart (meaning if you pick up a used copy and someone linked that pokewalker to a cart) that pokewalker can not be used on another cart....

so basic im stuck with 2 pokewalkers i will never used LOL

unless there is a way to reset them

[quote name='one3nd']cant believe i got a kinect bundle for $250 with one day shipping...good stuff :)[/quote]
4gb ?

Man I must admit that these warehouse deals go fast and you gotta be watching all the time...is it worth is to setup alerts ?

[quote name='andrewdezzy']a like new PS3 160gb just popped up for 213.99 so i bought it... hope it's nice![/QUOTE]

Was this Very good or Like new?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back