Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
Final tally on buy 2 get 1 free systems:

Sold 2 PS3's for $275 and 1 for $260
Sold 1 PSP for $130 and sending 2 back

All sold for cash on Craigslist, so $180+ profit for

Wow. I managed to get a lot of great stuff tonight. I got a like new Final Fantasy VII. I got one of those magical $12 1600 XBL point cards. And a like new Metroid Trilogy.

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep is currently up for $26.99 (a $1 increase from a few days ago.)

[quote name='jkanownik']Final tally on buy 2 get 1 free systems:

Sold 2 PS3's for $275 and 1 for $260
Sold 1 PSP for $130 and sending 2 back

All sold for cash on Craigslist, so $180+ profit for

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']I think you guys are limiting yourself by buying used games just from the Warehouse...[/QUOTE]

We don't just buy from the Warehouse. This thread is for Warehouse Deals though.

[quote name='cheeky']We don't just buy from the Warehouse. This thread is for Warehouse Deals though.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much. :)

[quote name='musicjunkie']Bah so tempting but with GS codes/credit I can get them for under $30 a piece. Question is do I really want to support GS?

:p[/QUOTE]

Gamestop could either come in good condition or absolute shit, incomplete condition (although you can return it to a local store, but some stores give people trouble if they want to swap out an incomplete copy.) Warehouse Deals used games are in excellent condition the vast majority of the time. Your make the decision. :)

[quote name='petersa1d']250gb 360 slim for 200 but not from amazon but from warehouse central[/QUOTE]

I ordered this, back when you posted it, and it arrived yesterday. It was a risk, but that seller had good ratings and tried to work out problems in bad reviews, and it was listed as "like new". Anyway for $100 I decided to risk it, and I'm glad I did. One small hole in the box from shipping I guess, the xbox itself was wrapped in the protective wrap, but didn't have the rubber feet to cushion it.
And it seems like it was opened, there's smudges on the case, but I'm not sure if it was ever user, power cord still had twist-tie on it and part of the plastic. No other profiles/data was on the drive, not sure if you can wipe those.

Anyway, very good deal, if others sport warehouse central 360 on amazon used, I'd recommend them. The $100 I saved went towards RB3 from Dell, basically got the game free by buying this used. I was worried after hearing some bad stories about amazon warehouse, in this case it turned out very good.

[quote name='lhfan04']So is there any secret to getting the move starter bundle on here? Do they show up often?[/QUOTE]

The same secret to trying to get any other item you want: Persistence and patience. Just gotta keep at it my man!

[quote name='Vector']The same secret to trying to get any other item you want: Persistence and patience. Just gotta keep at it my man![/QUOTE]

Exactly, but to answer the second question. At the moment, they do not show up that often as far as I've seen.

i kind of breezed through a bunch of pages in this topic, but did i read that ms point cards show up in warehouse deals too? and are they common?

[quote name='y2jasper']i kind of breezed through a bunch of pages in this topic, but did i read that ms point cards show up in warehouse deals too? and are they common?[/QUOTE]

They do show up from time to time (along with sub cards). They aren't all that common though.

[quote name='waterpile']I ordered this, back when you posted it, and it arrived yesterday. It was a risk, but that seller had good ratings and tried to work out problems in bad reviews, and it was listed as "like new".[/QUOTE]

I don't get what you mean by "that seller". Isn't this thread strictly about Amazon Warehouse Deals? You take a chance when you go to a different third party seller.

I usually go for Used - Like New as well but only from Amazon Warehouse Deals. It's not that hard to miss with their logo as your scroll through the USED list.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']I don't get what you mean by "that seller". Isn't this thread strictly about Amazon Warehouse Deals? You take a chance when you go to a different third party seller.

I usually go for Used - Like New as well but only from Amazon Warehouse Deals. It's not that hard to miss with their logo as your scroll through the USED list.[/QUOTE]

You are right, it was an off-topic post as it wasn't sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals, but I just wanted to say thanks to petersa1d as I benefited from his post.

The condition of used Xbox 360 Slims seems to be iffy from the last few people who posted that ordered from Amazon Warehouse, and that's why I took the chance with a different third party "Warehouse Central". I posted to say thanks and in case someone else could benefit from knowning a third party seller turned out well in this case, where Amazon's warehouse themselves have not recently.

Received my "Very Good" condition ps3 today. Thing was brand spanking new. Not a scratch on it anywhere. The actual console box was in better condition then my like new 360 I ordered lol. Love you Amazon warehouse deals! lol.

[quote name='skiizim']What's the lowest ps3 120gb or 250gb have gone down too? My launch ps3 60gb just rlod on me while watching a movie. =/[/QUOTE]

As of late prices seem to have stayed in the 260+ range. I caught a $200 160 gig though last week. I was lucky. Been waiting for a good month or two for the right price.

Looking to get a 120gb ps3 slim but a little eerie about the warehouse used conditions. Are the controllers and consoles in good condition?

I got my Gears 1 yesterday and it was sealed. Was there some DLC or free XBox live subscription that originally comes with it or something?

[quote name='doodofdoods']Usually they're in great condition. Shockingly, only 360's have been giving people issues.[/QUOTE]

Baffling. I am still going to be after a 360 bundle soon.

[quote name='TheHelix']I got my Gears 1 yesterday and it was sealed. Was there some DLC or free XBox live subscription that originally comes with it or something?[/QUOTE]

The non-platinum version of Gears 1? No.

However the DLC packs are free to download.

Singularity (PS3) - 24.99 (Like New, FSSS at $25 and Prime eligible)

Saw this originally at goHastings Used sale for $26.60 and thought it was a good deal then considering the game is not very old. It's apparently a "Bioshock-like" game that got pretty good reviews.

Cheapest I've seen, and with Amazon's "Like New"-ness you know it'll be better condition than most other Used games at other places. Personally gonna wait for $20 or less on this one.

[quote name='thresherhorn']Singularity (PS3) - 24.99 (Like New, FSSS at $25 and Prime eligible)

Saw this originally at goHastings Used sale for $26.60 and thought it was a good deal then considering the game is not very old. It's apparently a "Bioshock-like" game that got pretty good reviews.

Cheapest I've seen, and with Amazon's "Like New"-ness you know it'll be better condition than most other Used games at other places. Personally gonna wait for $20 or less on this one.[/QUOTE]

Fun game. Worth it even at 24.99 price imop.

[quote name='thresherhorn']Singularity (PS3) - 24.99 (Like New, FSSS at $25 and Prime eligible)

Cheapest I've seen, and with Amazon's "Like New"-ness you know it'll be better condition than most other Used games at other places. Personally gonna wait for $20 or less on this one.[/QUOTE]
That is a steal. Bought it day 1 (though I haven't had time to finish it) and was worth it.

[quote name='Jdrm03']As of late prices seem to have stayed in the 260+ range. I caught a $200 160 gig though last week. I was lucky. Been waiting for a good month or two for the right price.[/QUOTE]

You probably got the one I canceled last week after they continuously delayed it for over a month. Figures the second I cancel it that they would have it available.

Enjoy!

I got it new when it had the $20 credit and mail in for a copy of prototype, its not the longest or most original, but I enjoyed it more than Bioshock IMO, the time manipulation could have been developed into a Bioshock killer, so I' hoping they do some kind of follow up even though the storyline really came to a close at the end. Its a solidly built game, I don't remember any glitches or gameplay issues(nothing that hampered gameplay anyway). Only bad thing is there are a few fights that are a little difficult to get through.

[quote name='Aznchaos3']PlayStation 3 160 GB 223.99[/QUOTE]
Argh... Wish I had a buyer for my old 80GB one, or I'd pounce on this one so fast!

[quote name='SoulReaver']$239 360 Slim.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...38513&sr=1-1&condition=used&shipPromoFilter=1

Is it a good deal? I made an order while I mull it over[/QUOTE]

That's an okay deal. The prices for ps3s have been really high lately like in $260 range. I got my ps3 160 slim about a month ago now for $220 and I got lucky cause that's the cheapest I had seen one in awhile. And it was listed as "Like New" and it was just a dented box but the ps3 and everything inside was new

[quote name='anarchyburger']That's an okay deal. The prices for ps3s have been really high lately like in $260 range. I got my ps3 160 slim about a month ago now for $220 and I got lucky cause that's the cheapest I had seen one in awhile. And it was listed as "Like New" and it was just a dented box but the ps3 and everything inside was new[/QUOTE]

Yeah, thats what I thought. It was like-new as well.

I'm so mad I didn't do the overstock $210 deal back in july.

[quote name='KingGondo']Argh... Wish I had a buyer for my old 80GB one, or I'd pounce on this one so fast![/QUOTE]

I'm guessing, then, that this is a good deal? I actually managed to pick it up one of them before they disappeared and instantly regretted it when 200$ disappeared from my bank account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back