Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CountChoculitis']Received my Xbox 360 slim 250GB today from Amazon warehouse. Now I know why it was $230. Scratches and dents on the console, controller, and power brick and the controller is especially rough with the a and b button sticking in when you press them.

Looks like it had a rough journey because those black inserts that hold the console in place were broke so the console was just sliding freely in the box and the box itself was all banged up.

I am trying to flip it on craigslist right now but if that does not work I am returning it to amazon.[/QUOTE]

Lol, that sounds like the xbox 360 I received last week and returned. The black pads holding the console were ripped off, console had scratches, box was dented.

Went to New Vegas PS3 page (OOS of course) and it mentions about signing up to be notified when it becomes available. But there was nowhere on the page to sign up at! Any clue about this, or just a glitch?

[quote name='petersa1d']Lol, that sounds like the xbox 360 I received last week and returned. The black pads holding the console were ripped off, console had scratches, box was dented.[/QUOTE]

I was suprised to say the least when I opened it. Im like seriously? Do they really think I am going to keep this???

I am trying to sell it on craigslist for $250 with a HDMI cable and have had 6 people come look at it and pass or offer me less than if I just return it which is $230.

[quote name='CountChoculitis']I was suprised to say the least when I opened it. Im like seriously? Do they really think I am going to keep this???

I am trying to sell it on craigslist for $250 with a HDMI cable and have had 6 people come look at it and pass or offer me less than if I just return it which is $230.[/QUOTE]

Thats worse than the one i received but not my much, mine has the rubber pads but has so many scratches on the console its not even funny, im not even sure how you could get so many scratches. Everything was also opened and unpackaged just floating in the box, the mic looked beat as well, the controller and cables looked ok. But it took me about 15 minutes before i could even get it powered on with having to unplug the ac adapter and power brick numerous times. Now i have to figure out if saving $73 bucks is worth keeping this or not.

Odd they have 120gb PS3s in now, listed as retail 299, warehouse price 269. But Amazon themselves doesn't sell new 120gb PS3s anymore. They even have a note that there's a new version available. A little odd how the price can still be 299, even though technically those aren't sold anymore and the 160gb is 299. :roll:

Picked up Transformers war for cybertron for 14.25 after some credit and its original 27.99 price last night. Tempted for Dead Rising 2 but I think it'll be about that price on black friday.

[quote name='genfuyung']Picked up Transformers war for cybertron for 14.25 after some credit and its original 27.99 price last night. Tempted for Dead Rising 2 but I think it'll be about that price on black friday.[/QUOTE]

360 I assume?

Wish the PS3 version would hit that price

Woooooo!!!!

Just scored a 160 gig ps3 for 200!!!!

What's everybody experience with "Very Good" quality?

[quote name='Jdrm03']Woooooo!!!!

What's everybody experience with "Very Good" quality?[/QUOTE]

:applause: very good probably means it has a dented box, from what people around here say..but don't get hopes up yet.

Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 2 (PS2) for $26.99
Valkyria Chronicles 2 for $28.99
Culdcept Saga (360) for $17.99
360 12-month live card for $33.99...not bad if it's actually new

[quote name='mr_bungle']:applause: very good probably means it has a dented box, from what people around here say..but don't get hopes up yet.[/QUOTE]

I'll make sure to do a thorough inspection of the console when I receive it. Thank you!

[quote name='Jdrm03']Woooooo!!!!

What's everybody experience with "Very Good" quality?[/QUOTE]

I bought a "Very Good" PS2 and besides the box being nearly destroyed everything inside was brand new and untouched.

I'm new to this, what time is the best time to look at these deals if I want to try to score a PS3? I have lots of credit thats burning a hole in my e-pocket.

[quote name='CouRageouS']I'm new to this, what time is the best time to look at these deals if I want to try to score a PS3? I have lots of credit thats burning a hole in my e-pocket.[/QUOTE]

There is no set times for these items to come in stock. The site seemingly updates randomly throughout the day and night.

[quote name='courageous']i'm new to this, what time is the best time to look at these deals if i want to try to score a ps3? I have lots of credit thats burning a hole in my e-pocket.[/quote]

24/7

[quote name='who77']any1 know the lowest price that parasite eve 2 has gone down to before? currently at $59[/QUOTE]

It was hovering in the mid to low 70s for a while there, so that's the lowest I've seen it recently. Can't recall it being lower then $59

I am returning my $217.99 Slim 360 250gb i finally received since cant even get it to power on. The AC adapter only lights up red no matter what i tried. Only managed to get it to power on once. Between this and the overall condition of the unit it is definitely going back.

So if anyone sees one for $217.99 pop up be weary.

Since it seems buying a used 360 from warehouse deals is a bad idea for most people I'm not sure if my 4gb 360 is the problem or the controller. I have brand new batteries in my controller but it seems every 10 minutes it disconnects. Do you guys thing its a controller or console problem and would microsoft fix that?

i bought 2 used 360s from warehouse deals. a FF SE version and a 250 slim. both have been running without any problems for a couple of months now.

[quote name='panasonic']since it seems buying a used 360 from warehouse deals is a bad idea for most people i'm not sure if my 4gb 360 is the problem or the controller. I have brand new batteries in my controller but it seems every 10 minutes it disconnects. Do you guys thing its a controller or console problem and would microsoft fix that?[/quote]

my ff13 360 that i got for like 227 in "like new" condition looked brand new/works great, but the box was just a little beat up.

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']Nice... it was $23.99 earlier in the day I think.[/QUOTE]

Yup, wanted a fellow CAG to grab it if they wanted, since I'm not budgin on my low price point. Cheers

[quote name='thresherhorn']Yup, wanted a fellow CAG to grab it if they wanted, since I'm not budgin on my low price point. Cheers[/QUOTE]

I want to pick it up cuz it's cheaper than usual, but I'm totally not a fighting game person. C'mon CAGs, somebody snap it up and make it a win for our group!

[quote name='nekromantix']Says there's 18 copies available[/QUOTE]

WTH? Seriously? Lols.

I just noticed that it's trading in for $17.50. If you really wanted to make 18 x 51 cents...

O wait, you're limited to 3 trade-ins. Nevermind

[quote name='thresherhorn']Deal is [Dead] 45minutes later. GJ to anyone who snagged a copy :D That was quick! :p[/QUOTE]

Nobody's posted here about getting one yet. :cry: I want to hear the good news!

I'd like to find a god of war for 19.99...speaking of that, anyone got a clue when we'll see Gamefly's monthly sale for October?

[quote name='thresherhorn']Deal is [Dead] 45minutes later. GJ to anyone who snagged a copy :D That was quick! :p[/QUOTE]

Aaaaaaand.... It's Back! lol...

(PS3) SSFIV - $16.99 (Like New w/ FS at $25)

The more I look at it the more i want it.... someone buy em! :p

*Edit* Not 2 minutes later... Sold out again. Lol. Not gonna keep bombarding this thread with it. I suggest whoever is watchin for it to refresh the page.... often. :D
-Cheers

[quote name='jadsan127']Has anybody ordered a controller from the warehouse before, specifically a dualshock 3? If so, did it work well?[/QUOTE]

Do they even sell them?

How long have people waited on getting their consoles from Warehouse Deals? I snagged a 250gb PS3 for $260 that has gone into a no-ship-estimate mode along with the "do you want to keep this order?" email every now and then. I know others have gotten these, but not sure if they ever show up or if they ended up cancelling their orders.

The delay really confuses me as there is no way that my exact item is taking that long to package up, clearly too many people bought the same item and they have to find another one to ship me for that price. Seen other 250gb consoles come and go since my order as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back