Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CountChoculitis']Sweet thanks. Did you have to pay return shipping? I really want the 4GB 360 for the matte finish so I am thinking I am going to try to sell the slim console itself but keep the 250GB hard drive. Then I will wait for a deal on a 4GB. If I cant sell the console by itself in 30 days then I will just return it.[/QUOTE]

No, I told them something was wrong with it. When I got it, it appeared to have been used pretty well and they gave me a label to print off. If nothing is wrong and you just don't like it, they'll make you pay for shipping and deduct 8% maybe? Find something wrong with it though...

Honest people will pay the return shipping which they will deduct from your refund or you can ship it yourself and get a full refund
But you probably won't be returning it unless it has issues

[quote name='mr_bungle']No, I told them something was wrong with it. When I got it, it appeared to have been used pretty well and they gave me a label to print off. If nothing is wrong and you just don't like it, they'll make you pay for shipping and deduct 8% maybe? Find something wrong with it though...[/QUOTE]

I retured a new game guide printed so badly you couldn't read some pages and they still took shipping since I wanted refund and not replacement. It was a brady guide, horribly written and even just wrong in the parts I read through before I gave up I didn't want another regardless

Thanks for the replies. Yeah I would only return it if it has issues as I am sure I will be able to sell it in 30 days. I have never returned an expensive item to Amazon before so I just wanted to make sure.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Well technically he paid for it, but he used my Prime and my account, I scoped it out for him and whatnot :lol:[/QUOTE]

But did you have the Amazon CC? My family won't get Amazon accounts so they have me order everything and give me the cash. Why of course I'll take the 3% bonus from using the Amazon card. ;)

Hmm. This was the first time I have seen this in Warehouse deals but I just snagged a PS3 320GB Move Bundle for 297.99. It was listed as "like new" condition. Hopefully it is one of those with a slightly damaged box while still being sealed.

[quote name='jacknicklson']Honest people will pay the return shipping which they will deduct from your refund or you can ship it yourself and get a full refund
But you probably won't be returning it unless it has issues[/QUOTE]

Well yeah, and I'm honest about it, but there was something not right with the feel of the fight stick. One of the buttons stuck or was overly sensitive or something, I don't remember. Either way, it appeared to have been used.

[quote name='vishank']Hmm. This was the first time I have seen this in Warehouse deals but I just snagged a PS3 320GB Move Bundle for 297.99. It was listed as "like new" condition. Hopefully it is one of those with a slightly damaged box while still being sealed.[/QUOTE]

Had that one click ordered yesterday and ended up canceling it. Couldn't justify it after snagging two PS Move starter bundles earlier.

Think that was the second one I've seen, didn't even get to see the price of the first one though which was a while ago.

[quote name='vishank']Hmm. This was the first time I have seen this in Warehouse deals but I just snagged a PS3 320GB Move Bundle for 297.99. It was listed as "like new" condition. Hopefully it is one of those with a slightly damaged box while still being sealed.[/QUOTE]

This upsets me lol. I've been waiting on a move bundle. If you change your mind and want to cancel don't hesitate. :D

[quote name='nekromantix']Had that one click ordered yesterday and ended up canceling it. Couldn't justify it after snagging two PS Move starter bundles earlier.

Think that was the second one I've seen, didn't even get to see the price of the first one though which was a while ago.[/QUOTE]
There was a PS move starter bundle on warehouse deals? Do you have the page link?

[quote name='genfuyung']Awesome. I will be refreshing that page like a mad man.[/QUOTE]I got one for $72.99 that was still sealed just with a busted up box. I'm actually gonna sell it to my friend since the day after I bought it I found out I was in the house party thing.

The Xbox 360 250GB Hard Drive that I bought for $73.99 Condition: Used - Like New actually came sealed! The plastic shell was beaten up a bit, but it was completely new! I'm super excited about the savings and upgraded my 120 GB HDD in the process. Now time to find that chatpad for the controller......

Someone went through and bought a ton of DS games from the Warehouse. I deleted probably a dozen games from my cart that were no longer available.

got my xbox 360 slim 4GB today, that i ordered on friday. seems to be new, but might have been used. its in great condition and runs great. no weird noises or anything. logged about 4 hours with it today.

I'm quite pleased with my recent PS2 Slim console purchase from Warehouse Deals. Although it was listed as "Used- Very Good", the actual unit and accessories were brand new, unopened, and untouched. The outer box was nearly destroyed, but who cares? Having a ripped up box was well worth the $30 savings for a new unit.

[quote name='ssjmichael']that's been around 293 for a while, and even that price was high[/QUOTE]

Clearly amazon warehouse is in their crappy price cycle. For another example, they want $22 for Lost Planet 2. Amazon.com is selling it for $25, new. A $3 discount .... awesome!!!!

[quote name='ploppsdman']Clearly amazon warehouse is in their crappy price cycle. For another example, they want $22 for Lost Planet 2. Amazon.com is selling it for $25, new. A $3 discount .... awesome!!!![/QUOTE]

To think in August it was only $16.99.

cant belive someone paid 21.99 for Mimana: Iyar Chronicle

then I cant belive the game is still 40 new

i havent gottten anything from the wherehouse place since OCT 5 when the BUY 2 get 1 free deal was live... before that it was sept 9

I dont know if i will renew my prime come DEC or not

[quote name='Layd Dly']My $217.99 250gb 360 Slim Finally shipped that i ordered on October 6th.[/QUOTE]

That's really odd, I ordered a 250 gb slim from the warehouse on 10/15 and i recieved mine on 10/18. You did get a better deal then me though I paid 236.99, but i had $44 in amazon trade ins (5 games) so i only paid 192.99.:applause:

[quote name='nmod']That's really odd, I ordered a 250 gb slim from the warehouse on 10/15 and i recieved mine on 10/18. You did get a better deal then me though I paid 236.99, but i had $44 in amazon trade ins (5 games) so i only paid 192.99.:applause:[/QUOTE]

Yeah it was weird it said it was on back order and would be in on Oct 6th which was the same day i ordered. Once i finally got a shipping estimate email it actually said this friday so I should be happy it shipped a bit sooner at least. But this is a 2nd unit anyways so i wasn't in a huge rush for it especially for the price.

Received the Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows I ordered a few days ago. $35 shipped seemed fair for getting a controller and the increasingly uncommon (genuine) wireless receiver. It was listed as Like New, but aside from some missing plastic on the edge of the blister pack, appears completely new and sealed. This should definitely make some PC games easier to play. Will test it soon to confirm it works.

[quote name='ssjmichael']that's been around 293 for a while, and even that price was high[/QUOTE]

There were two, the 293 was in very good condition, and the 314 was a likenew...both have been around a while, while the VG one sold early today.

I'm more surprised someone bought that racing chair that costs even more than the lbp bundles.

looks like the 314 lbp bundle sold too

[quote name='slidecage']gone also it be 10 bucks soon enough...i though the game was awful. wouldnt change the camera when you killed monsters their gold and xp shot out of the blocking the image of other monsters on the screen... ect ectect[/QUOTE]

It just seems too like they changed a lot of stuff that did not need to be changed too. Lufia 2 was amazing thanks to its characters and its puzzles....so that they changed both is just senseless.

[quote name='MSI Magus']It just seems too like they changed a lot of stuff that did not need to be changed too. Lufia 2 was amazing thanks to its characters and its puzzles....so that they changed both is just senseless.[/QUOTE]

This. I just located my Lufia 2 cart last night, now all i have to do is pick up a replacement SNES.

Received my Xbox 360 slim 250GB today from Amazon warehouse. Now I know why it was $230. Scratches and dents on the console, controller, and power brick and the controller is especially rough with the a and b button sticking in when you press them.

Looks like it had a rough journey because those black inserts that hold the console in place were broke so the console was just sliding freely in the box and the box itself was all banged up.

I am trying to flip it on craigslist right now but if that does not work I am returning it to amazon.

[quote name='CountChoculitis']Received my Xbox 360 slim 250GB today from Amazon warehouse. Now I know why it was $230. Scratches and dents on the console, controller, and power brick and the controller is especially rough with the a and b button sticking in when you press them.

Looks like it had a rough journey because those black inserts that hold the console in place were broke so the console was just sliding freely in the box and the box itself was all banged up.

I am trying to flip it on craigslist right now but if that does not work I am returning it to amazon.[/QUOTE]

sucks. the xslim 250 i received for $228 was like-new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back