Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
*hums the Jurassic Park theme song* Alright, let's hope for another 200+ pages for this thread. BTW, is Ikaruga worth it at $36? Seems a bit high, but I've been eying that game up for a while and don't want a scratched up pos from gamestop.

maddog66: I wouldn't buy the WHD Ikaruga for $35.99 unless you just REALLY don't trust anyone else - you can generally get it for much cheaper. Right now on Amazon.com Marketplace, for example, there are 2 copies listed as "Like New" from other sellers for under $29 shipped. There is also a copy from "arrow-media" which is fulfilled by Amazon, that is $28.50 FSSS as "Very Good." Hope that helps.

[quote name='maddog66']*hums the Jurassic Park theme song* Alright, let's hope for another 200+ pages for this thread. BTW, is Ikaruga worth it at $36? Seems a bit high, but I've been eying that game up for a while and don't want a scratched up pos from gamestop.[/QUOTE]

Got a 360? Buy it there for $10, updated HD graphics and achievements. It's a perfect port from what I hear. IMO it isn't worth $36, but someone on my friend list plays it every day. So, to each his own.

Anyone have any experience with consoles listed as Very Good condition? I just want to know what to expect when I get my 360 slim console.

I ordered a ps3 160gb listed as Like New and the box was a little beat up but the console was in perfect condition and works without any problems

[quote name='anarchyburger']Anyone have any experience with consoles listed as Very Good condition? I just want to know what to expect when I get my 360 slim console.

I ordered a ps3 160gb listed as Like New and the box was a little beat up but the console was in perfect condition and works without any problems[/QUOTE]I had a "good" and the all the hardware was in excellent condition. Box was a little beat up, the real problem was that the internal packaging was either missing or not the original stuff (someone shoved in folded up bubble wrap to replace the console holders.)

[quote name='tlwizard']I did try and get a Sith Edition PS3 very early this morning, but my order got stuck in the payment page which would reload when I pressed continue. So I lost out on that.[/QUOTE]

Your loss was my gain. Or my gain was your loss. Sorry! :bouncy:

[quote name='SCDallas']just ordered a 120GB slim PS3 for $243. Not a bad price, hopefully it is in tip top shape.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking of snagging one as well. Just box damage? They are in stock on 10/20 my notice said. What GB was the $170 PS3? With all my Ammy credit I'd def bite on a sub-$200 unit.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Amazon Credit doesn't work on Warehouse Deals.[/QUOTE]

Yes it does...

Promotional credit doesn't work on Warehouse Deals

Amazon Video Game Promo credit doesn't, but trade-in credit is given in GCs, which can be used on WHD stuff.

I've gotten a bunch of WHD stuff with Amazon GCs.

I was referring to gift card credit. I take 2-3 (10 min each) surveys a day from zoompanel.com and have made $60 in credit in the last three weeks alone. If you want a referral email send me a PM and I'll hook you up. The only reason I recommend the referral is because not all zoompanel survey mems get e-gift cards as an option, but I do, he-he.

Umm, I've never had a problem using Amazon Warehouse Deals stuff when I paid via a GC.

Actually, I just bought something a couple weeks back and paid via a gift card.

Oh, okay, sorry guys. I didn't realize there was a difference between Promotional Credit and GC Credit, guess I really wasn't thinking at the moment. Carry on.

[quote name='Altanis']Umm, I've never had a problem using Amazon Warehouse Deals stuff when I paid via a GC.

Actually, I just bought something a couple weeks back and paid via a gift card.[/QUOTE]

Right, I agree. GCs work just fine. Knocked the $243 to somthin like $134, but I want it CHEAPER!

So, I ordered my first used item from Amazon...

I ordered Gear of War 1 - Collectors Edition for just $11.00. The game was in Like New condition, Fulfilled by Amazon, Prime Eligible.

But, it wasn't from the Warehouse. It was from the regular site, and the seller is not Amazon, but a third party.

Should I get a game in almost new condition?

GFiH7.png

3rd party sales are just like eBay, you are at the mercy of the seller's take on the description. You do get Amazon's backing if something goes wrong and the seller acts up though

[quote name='jacknicklson']3rd party sales are just like eBay, you are at the mercy of the seller's take on the description. You do get Amazon's backing if something goes wrong and the seller acts up though[/QUOTE]

I see. That's why I went with an item Fulfilled by Amazon. At least I have Amazon's Return Policy and very good reviews of the seller.

Wish me luck!

Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard, Mild & Creamy, 10-Ounce Squeezable Bottles (Pack of 6)

Out of stock

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

[quote name='CreepinDeth']I read the description for this and it mentioned that it's missing the battery. Do they mean AC adapter?[/QUOTE]Most likely the batteries for the wireless controller

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']Seeing the Warehouse Thread on the 2nd page makes me sad.

Eye of Judgement is back. Too bad it won't come with the Playstation Eye...
[/QUOTE]

Stay away from Eye of Judgment at all costs, the install + update took HOURS.

I got my 4gb xbox 360 slim today that was listed as "Very Good", and it works great. The box had a light dent on it but everything inside was like new. From the looks of it the console was used once and then returned. I just flashed and installed a 250gb hard drive so I'm all set now and completely satisfied

BTW, I need to get rid of my old console now so if anyone is looking for a cheap 360 arcade bundle feel free to PM me as I now have one for sale :)

Ordered a 55 inch samsung LED for my dad, he's gotten serious about a new tv ever since I got my 46 inch two weeks ago :lol:

Just reporting back on the xbox 360 Slim i bought about 2 1/2 weeks ago for 208....It came a bit scuffed up. First the hard drive was bad so I let microsoft replace it under warranty. Now I get the disc tray open error when I put in a game...what to do what do...this sucks...

[quote name='anarchyburger']I got my 4gb xbox 360 slim today that was listed as "Very Good", and it works great. The box had a light dent on it but everything inside was like new. From the looks of it the console was used once and then returned. I just flashed and installed a 250gb hard drive so I'm all set now and completely satisfied

BTW, I need to get rid of my old console now so if anyone is looking for a cheap 360 arcade bundle feel free to PM me as I now have one for sale :)[/QUOTE]

I got my like new 360 today and it was definitely a good condition and no batteries. Maybe you got my like new one :p How did you flash the hdd i want to add a 60gb ps3 hdd i have?

[quote name='cheeky']I want to have a son like you one day.[/QUOTE]

Well technically he paid for it, but he used my Prime and my account, I scoped it out for him and whatnot :lol:

Got my games in. Was glad to see Pikmin 2 and MGS Twin Snakes came in gamecube cases and not replacement cases. Pokemon trading card game's box was kind of beat up, but I'm not surprised considering how old that game is.

[quote name='kak23']2 More 250 gb Slims for $226:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B003O6JJKY/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

I'd jump on it but I'm probably getting Kinect and I'm hoping for some deals with the kinect bundle. Even if there is no deals I'd much rather pay just a tad more for a new one with the Kinect included.

For those not getting Kinect though, this might be a good deal.[/QUOTE]

I got one but I was wondering the return policy on these. It says eligible for 30 day return so that means even if I open it and use it I can still return it for a full refund right? If I have any of the problems other people are having I would just return it rather than risk having a lemon.

[quote name='CountChoculitis']I got one but I was wondering the return policy on these. It says eligible for 30 day return so that means even if I open it and use it I can still return it for a full refund right? If I have any of the problems other people are having I would just return it rather than risk having a lemon.[/QUOTE]

You can. I bought a fight stick from them, didn't end up wanting it, and sent it back full refund.

Sweet thanks. Did you have to pay return shipping? I really want the 4GB 360 for the matte finish so I am thinking I am going to try to sell the slim console itself but keep the 250GB hard drive. Then I will wait for a deal on a 4GB. If I cant sell the console by itself in 30 days then I will just return it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back