Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the cheapest the new Wii's have been going for? I see the red Wii is $148.99 is that the lowest. I would like a black one with the new style remotes but will take the red to insure I get the new style. Should I bite for $148?

[quote name='cadeSILVER']Has anyone seen Chrono Trigger DS go sub-$10 on Warehouse Deals? Got some credit to use and $15's a great price new, but I'd bite on a Warehouse Deals copy if it was $10 or lower.[/QUOTE]
I've personally never seen it below $10.99. Doubt you'll see it much lower since the MSRP is $19.99 and amazon puts it out for ~$15 new.

Like you, I tried waiting an out and after a while I figured $11 for a (normally) $20 game was worth it.

Scrabble DS - $26.99

Tales of Legendia (PS2) - $17.99

Half-Minute Hero (PSP) - $12.99

God Hand (PS2) - $17.99

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
(GC) - $17.99

Mega Man ZX: Advent (DS) - $17.99

YS Seven (PSP) - $21.99

Chrono Trigger
(DS) - $10.99

Tales of Vesperia (360) - $16.99

My French Coach (DS) $17.99

9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors (DS) - $24.99

Sly Collection (PS3) - $25.99

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (PSP) - $20.99

Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
(PS1) $17.99

Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes (GC) - $17.99

Hexyz Force (PSP) - $26.99

Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete (PS3) - $26.99

Star Wars: KOTOR II (Xbox) - $17.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sadikyo']Scrabble DS - $26.99

Tales of Legendia (PS2) - $17.99

Half-Minute Hero (PSP) - $12.99

God Hand (PS2) - $17.99

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
(GC) - $17.99

Mega Man ZX: Advent (DS) - $17.99

YS Seven (PSP) - $21.99

Chrono Trigger
(DS) - $10.99

Tales of Vesperia (360) - $16.99

My French Coach (DS) $17.99

9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors (DS) - $24.99

Sly Collection (PS3) - $25.99

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (PSP) - $20.99

Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
(PS1) $17.99

Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes (GC) - $17.99

Hexyz Force (PSP) - $26.99

Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete (PS3) - $26.99

Star Wars: KOTOR II (Xbox) - $17.99[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to Quote this since I added a bunch of stuff since the first time I posted it. Good luck! Some good deals today.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']That's the lowest I've seen Vesperia 360... Ever. *Crosses fingers it's for a reason*

Also, FANTASTIC price on 999. Someone pick it up, please.[/QUOTE]

It is a low price on it, but I got lucky last BF and snagged it for $14.98...and still haven't played it.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']That's the lowest I've seen Vesperia 360... Ever. *Crosses fingers it's for a reason*

Also, FANTASTIC price on 999. Someone pick it up, please.[/QUOTE]

I'm about to pull the trigger on this one. I'm not a huge fan of adventure games though. Nor text based games even though everything I've read about it screams it's awesome.

Trigger pulled. Don't let me down on this one internets.

[quote name='Phenomic']I'm about to pull the trigger on this one. I'm not a huge fan of adventure games though. Nor text based games even though everything I've read about it screams it's awesome.[/QUOTE]

It's the first game in about three years I've lost sleep playing without regretting it (and that's saying a lot, because it was exam week when I played it the most). :p It's a fantastic game with a great, unique story, and even if you aren't a fan of the genre it's really easy to get pulled into it IMO. If you do end up getting it, I hope you don't stay up too often playing it. :3

Yeah...I don't think anyone thought you could get 2 for $117 total. I guess "each" is a more accurate description, but not really necessary here. I don't think you meant it that way Steve, but it kinda comes across...I don't know, not great, when you make a post like that. hehe :) Not trying to start an argument, but I'm just confused.

Just received my silver xbox controller. Besides a few cuts in the box the controller looks brand new. I will be sure to buy from them again.

[quote name='craven_fiend']It is a low price on it, but I got lucky last BF and snagged it for $14.98...and still haven't played it.[/QUOTE]

You haven't played it yet!?! You need to play it now! One of the best RPGs on the Xbox 360

It depends on what you define as a deal really.

They have some, but none of the prices I've ever seen have really jumped out at me.

[quote name='Kaiser499']$17.99

Just picked up IX as well for $21.99[/QUOTE]
Ah. Well that sucks. I picked it up for $25.

As for DQ9 for $22, wasn't it up for $14 a while back? I noticed everywhere that seemed to have had a price cut on DQ9 went back up though.

[quote name='Altanis']It depends on what you define as a deal really.

They have some, but none of the prices I've ever seen have really jumped out at me.

Ah. Well that sucks. I picked it up for $25.

As for DQ9 for $22, wasn't it up for $14 a while back? I noticed everywhere that seemed to have had a price cut on DQ9 went back up though.[/QUOTE]

No idea if it was for $13.99

Is that $25.99 price for Sly Collection a good deal? I've just started lurking AZ Warehouse deals and I'm waiting for a good price on Sly.

[quote name='lunker']Is that $25.99 price for Sly Collection a good deal? I've just started lurking AZ Warehouse deals and I'm waiting for a good price on Sly.[/QUOTE]

Eh. I think it's been on sale new for $25 at times. I'm waiting for a $18-$20 pricepoint myself.

[quote name='lunker']Is that $25.99 price for Sly Collection a good deal? I've just started lurking AZ Warehouse deals and I'm waiting for a good price on Sly.[/QUOTE]

Thats about as low as it goes, its usually 28-29.

Just got my first Warehouse order. Kane's Wrath for the 360, Used - Like New.

I know it's not necessary for another "Yay! I got it used and it's just like new!" post, but I figured I would, anyway. It was re-shrink-wrapped, but essentially brand new under the wrap (despite the Warehouse stickers).

So far, pleased. They used a very, very beat-up bubble envelope, though. Not a single scratch on the case or the game.

Kinda wish the prices were a little better, and consistent, but it just makes jumping on a good/great deal all that more fun. :lol:

How low have you guys seen Valkyria Chronicles go for? really want it but it is at 22.99 right now, which isnt much of a deal :/

[quote name='JJRCH']How low have you guys seen Valkyria Chronicles go for? really want it but it is at 22.99 right now, which isnt much of a deal :/[/QUOTE]

They had ten copies listed for $18 a few days ago.

A PS3 BF Bundle popped up for 179.99, in Acceptable condition. Description read: Item may come repackaged. Missing shrink-wrap. Large mark on item case. Large cut / scratch on item case.

I grabbed it while it was still on there. So I'm hoping it's not in too bad of shape.

My Like New 250 GB Slim Kinect Bundle for $312 just came in and it appears to be flawless. I'm in the process of transferring my data over, so I can't comment on how games run on it quite yet, but I'm optimistic.

The only issue was that the Kinect Adventures disc was.... hairy. Looked like a few dog hairs got on the disc lol Other than that, no issues.

Just grabbed a Like New FFVII for $20.99 which I'm pretty happy about. My quest to replace all of my "disappeared" PS1 games is getting closer to completion.

My $215 "Very Good" 160GB PS3 came today, looking like it only had a scuffed up box. I don't know what the original packaging inside looks like, but does the system normally come in a bag that is sealed only with tape? I had to input date, etc. when I turned on the system for the first time.

[quote name='maynotpass']My $215 "Very Good" 160GB PS3 came today, looking like it only had a scuffed up box. I don't know what the original packaging inside looks like, but does the system normally come in a bag that is sealed only with tape? I had to input date, etc. when I turned on the system for the first time.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think that's how mine came

[quote name='kingtopher']Just grabbed a Like New FFVII for $20.99 which I'm pretty happy about. My quest to replace all of my "disappeared" PS1 games is getting closer to completion.[/QUOTE]Hope you get the Black Label version :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back