Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nas6034']Just purchased SF4 standard joystick for 360 for $48.99 (used in acceptable condition). Whose joystick is this?[/QUOTE]

It's bob's, he misses it, you better return it. :D

Couple of rarer consoles up:

Xbox: 250 gb MW2 $226.99 http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Mode...L77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1301617573&sr=1-4

PS3: 120 gb 2009 Black Friday Bundle (with KZ2 and Infamous) $251.99 http://www.amazon.com/Friday-Bundle...L77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1301617573&sr=1-7

Xbox: 250 gb 2010 Holiday Bundle (Forza 3, Alan Wake) $235.99 http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-250G...L77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1301617573&sr=1-6

Also, there is a pair of Turtle Beach x41s up for $122.99. http://www.amazon.com/Force-Wireles...77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1301617571&sr=1-21 I have these, and would highly recommend them.

[quote name='nas6034']Just purchased SF4 standard joystick for 360 for $48.99 (used in acceptable condition). Whose joystick is this?[/QUOTE]

Might be the one I traded in a couple weeks ago. If so, it's complete and mint. Only used it for one day and decided I would just get a TE and amazon was giving more credit than I paid.

[quote name='foreinter']Do we need a code to play online like Medal of Honor?[/QUOTE]

i dont think i did with my 360 copy...

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Hm... I wonder how much I could resell the Move stuff for. Probably not much.[/QUOTE]

It's totally out of stock now. I just went to get it and it's gone.

[quote name='offensive_jerk']So AWD sells the games that people trade in is my understanding?[/QUOTE]

or returns from orders or damaged items coming from distributors.

[quote name='VaultDweller']awesome thanks, they dont charge until it ships right? cause i dont have enough money on my CC[/QUOTE]
They shouldn't. But I don't know for certain cuz I've always had enough to cover the orders on my card or account.
[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Why did I hesitate...[/QUOTE]
You know what they say about hesitation. ;)

That's how it was with me with the 160gb bundles I ordered from Amazon. I surfed over the AMZ, quickly placed it in my cart, paid and made sure I got to the confirmation screen.

[quote name='VaultDweller']awesome thanks, they dont charge until it ships right? cause i dont have enough money on my CC[/QUOTE]

Yes, but it could potentially ship very quickly. The dates are hardly ever accurate. In my experience it has always been way before the date they provide.

[quote name='seanr1221']Just Cause 2 is 22.99 on both systems.

Keep in mind it will be 19.99 new at Gamestop starting tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

its been lower than that before...and i was thinking about picking it up but i'll just go to gamestop tomorrow.....it was worth the wait.

[quote name='VaultDweller']its $24.99 but thanks this is still an awesome deal[/QUOTE]

ACB is $30 brand new at target amazon and BB. Not really stellar.

I've been eyeing these PS3 bundles. For those of you who have them, how loud are the fans? I have an old, fat 40 GB model that is loud. I mean, it's like a hair dryer or something. I even tried changing its location so that it was better ventilated, but it doesn't help. Would buying a newer model help?

Thanks.

i used to have a fat 40 gig and traded it in when gamestop had the $200 promotion and got a 160 gb slim and its like night and day in terms of noise.

[quote name='Achilles00']I've been eyeing these PS3 bundles. For those of you who have them, how loud are the fans? I have an old, fat 40 GB model that is loud. I mean, it's like a hair dryer or something. I even tried changing its location so that it was better ventilated, but it doesn't help. Would buying a newer model help?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]
It depends on how far from your system you sit. I sit about 5 or so feet from mine, so the difference isn't that great to me.

But the 60gb I bought earlier today from a guy at a local shop is a different story.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']It depends on how far from your system you sit. I sit about 5 or so feet from mine, so the difference isn't that great to me.

But the 60gb I bought earlier today from a guy at a local shop is a different story.[/QUOTE]

In a good or bad way?

Usually, I sit about 7 feet from my system, but it's freakin loud. It's about as loud as my old, first gen 360. I barely ever play PS3, but it bugs whenever I watch a movie or play a game. Is there any way to install the games to the HD to quiet things down? I feel like it's wasteful to buy a new system just because the old one is too loud, but it ruins the atmosphere for me because it gets constantly, obnoxiously loud after about 30 minutes.

[quote name='Achilles00']I've been eyeing these PS3 bundles. For those of you who have them, how loud are the fans? I have an old, fat 40 GB model that is loud. I mean, it's like a hair dryer or something. I even tried changing its location so that it was better ventilated, but it doesn't help. Would buying a newer model help?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

i have a 60gb fatboy ps3 and 320gb skinny guy ps3 move bundle i picked up recently from amz warehouse. the 60gb fan is pretty loud, however the disc drive is almost silent. the 320gb fan is super quiet but the disc drive is super loud compared to the 60gb's, like i thought the ps3 was broken when i first got it since i wasnt used to the noise. the 320gb disc drive still isnt as loud as the 60gb fan though.

Not a AWD but I picked up Lost in Shadow for the wii $11.xx shipped from GoHastings, it arrived today and to my surprise arrived in great condition.

[quote name='technicalstylez']i have a 60gb fatboy ps3 and 320gb skinny guy ps3 move bundle i picked up recently from amz warehouse. the 60gb fan is pretty loud, however the disc drive is almost silent. the 320gb fan is super quiet but the disc drive is super loud compared to the 60gb's, like i thought the ps3 was broken when i first got it since i wasnt used to the noise. the 320gb disc drive still isnt as loud as the 60gb fan though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my old 40gb is really loud in the summer. I think its better if you lay it flat that you keep it elevated. I used to have a wire rack for an entertainment center and that always kept the bottom fairly cool. When I got a new center, I built a wood frame that the 40 GB sits on. This keeps the bottom from getting so hot. When its sitting right on the entertainment center, the heat off the bottom has no where to go.

The slim I got from AWD is quiter, but like you, I was worried about the loud drive.

The slim froze up on me today.... Getting kinda worried.

[quote name='offensive_jerk']Yeah, my old 40gb is really loud in the summer. I think its better if you lay it flat that you keep it elevated. I used to have a wire rack for an entertainment center and that always kept the bottom fairly cool. When I got a new center, I built a wood frame that the 40 GB sits on. This keeps the bottom from getting so hot. When its sitting right on the entertainment center, the heat off the bottom has no where to go.

The slim I got from AWD is quiter, but like you, I was worried about the loud drive.

The slim froze up on me today.... Getting kinda worried.[/QUOTE]
You may wanna do a file restore on it, as that usually helps with freezing issues.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']You may wanna do a file restore on it, as that usually helps with freezing issues.[/QUOTE]

Ok, that does help?

I did one anyway before I saw your post. I put a whole different drive in and reformatted and everything. The new drive is quieter at least...

It froze on me playing Killzone 2. It was also acting wierd on KZ3. On KZ3, at a certain part, it seemed like it was going to load a new cut scene and then it just turned black, and I couldn't quit the game. It was a rental disc, so I washed it off and it did it some more. I put it in my 40gb and didn't have the problem. I copied my save file back to the slim and finished about 80 percent of the campaign without issue. Until the KZ3 freeze that is. Hopefully it solves it. I played a couple hours worth of KZ2 after the format and didn't freeze then so I hope its better....

By the way, why did you get that other 60gb ps3? Did you get it for a good price?

I think it was a price mistake and not AWD but it popped up on my radar. Snagged a Xbox 360 Mass Effect 2 Collector's Edition Like New for $6.56 fulfilled by Amazon.

Figured I'd give back (My Assassin's Creed 360 for $4.49 came perfect today):

Mafia 2 (PS3 - Like New - 47 available) $10.99
Mafia 2 (360 - Good - 1 available) $10.99

hopefully the URLs work, haven't linked to their used selection before.

edit: looks like 360 price dropped as well to $10.99

In case anyone bought one of the Black Friday PS3 bundles and didn't get to use the Pixeljunk Shooter code (it expired yesterday), I highly, HIGHLY, HIGHLY advise contacting Amazon's customer service.

They refunded 20% of the purchase price. That's $43. Holy crap.

just thought I'd point out that for $4 more you can buy mafia 2 new from amazon with free shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='chickenbutt']Anybody know which version of Mafia II looks better?[/QUOTE]

The PS3 version had exclusive content out of the original copies. Apparently they've re-released Mafia II as "Director's Cut" aka GOTY recently.

I enjoyed it thoroughly on 360, minus the DLC (played Joe's Adventures, and it wasn't good).

[quote name='Foladar']The PS3 version had exclusive content out of the original copies. Apparently they've re-released Mafia II as "Director's Cut" aka GOTY recently.

I enjoyed it thoroughly on 360, minus the DLC (played Joe's Adventures, and it wasn't good).[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'd get the Director's Cut, but they're suppose to be the Greatest/Platinum Hits versions and I'm one of those people who don't want red or grey cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back