Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres to a fresh new thread and a new thread's worth of money that will be spent. Oh i can hear my wallet cry already.

Just in case the Black Friday PS3's (Uncharted 2, Pixeljunk Shooter, and Karate Kid BR) show up again, remember that the PJS codes expired 3/30/11. You can, however, contact customer service and get a partial refund for the expired code. :)

So mad, my PSP is coming from Ontrac, which means it's going to be dropped off at my doorstop, with no knock, at 6am in the morning, here's to hoping no one steals it. I don't understand why Amazon uses that terrible company, I mean they use old uhaulls with "Ontrac" pretty much written on the side to transport packages. Also hoping the "Like New" black friday pack is in great shape.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...7U53NWQ&qid=1301978884&sr=1-41&condition=used

Vagarant Story 28.99

Final Fantasy II SNES 2 $30.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...7U53NWQ&qid=1301978957&sr=1-53&condition=used

Super Mario Bros 3 $29.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...E7U53NWQ&qid=1301978796&sr=1-5&condition=used

Front mission 3 $18.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...U53NWQ&qid=1301979147&sr=1-117&condition=used

Puzzle Fighter psx $14.99 (HDR version on XBLA/PSN is waaaay better, but this is cool for collection purposes).
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...U53NWQ&qid=1301979202&sr=1-169&condition=used

Tecmo Deception (criminally underrated) 22.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...U53NWQ&qid=1301979557&sr=1-217&condition=used

They have quite a bit of NES/SNES/Gen stuff up. Has anyone ever ordered stuff from this far back? I'd go nuts if it came compete. Also Final Fantasy III on SNES was up. Anyone seen the price?

Listings for cartridge games stating "may not include" are almost always cart only. AWD is a great place for ps/ps2 but older seems to be 99% overpriced cart only.

Thanks for the heads up strider, just locked in two trade-ins for my two copies of SF2 turbo at $25 :) . Wonder if they'll actually go through...

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']They have quite a bit of NES/SNES/Gen stuff up. Has anyone ever ordered stuff from this far back? I'd go nuts if it came compete. Also Final Fantasy III on SNES was up. Anyone seen the price?[/QUOTE]

90% or more of the older cartridge based games are game only. These are listed in acceptable condition. I do usually get either cover art or manual with acceptable disc based games so I suppose it is possible if you are really lucky you could get either box or manual with the game. So far I have just gotten cartridge only out of 5 or so acceptable N64 or GameBoy games I've purchased.

But good, very good, and like new are complete or will at least have the box and instruction booklet. You may or may not get any other inserts that originally came with the game. But they don't list many complete and they sell very quickly if they are at a good price. Lately a decent number of complete Game Boy games have been listed on AWD. SNES, N64, etc hardly ever show up.

As I've said before only buy older games from AWD if you can't get it cheaper on eBay and are fine with it not really being like new. At least half the games have some wear at least on the box and game label plus some light creases on the sides of the box. They do pack these poorly so they might pick up some of the wear during transit. If the price isn't below market value you are usually better off ordering the game on eBay where you can see the actual condition before buying.

I really don't like the wiki idea, at all. It's now too much of a pain to post, and changes too often. But that's just my $0.02. :)

I don’t see how wiki works for a thread like this anyway. This stuff doesn't last long enough to be worth putting in the op.
Edit: and why doesn't anyone put what system the game is for in the op?

[quote name='genfuyung']I agree. I hate this wiki stuff.[/QUOTE]

You dont have to post on the Wiki... just keep posting on here like the good old times.......it just doesnt work for stuff like this thats gone in a matter of seconds.

[quote name='ral1121']You dont have to post on the Wiki... just keep posting on here like the good old times.......it just doesnt work for stuff like this thats gone in a matter of seconds.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I'll keep posting like normal but now I'll have to check the first post and the most recent post everytime I check the thread. Which isnt a big deal on a pc but on my phone thats a real pain.

I've been eying that BlazBlue in OP, but I need some BlazBlue advice first. So Calamity Trigger and Continuum Shift are nearly the same game? With Continuum having extra character/etc? Should I:

1. Just get Calamity Trigger Limited Edition
2. Just get Continuum Shift, if Calamity Trigger is obsolete?
3. Get both, if LE is cool, and Continuum Shift adds a lot and is real different?
4. Wait for Continuum Shift II?

I'm not really familiar with BlazBlue, so any recommendations would be cool

[quote name='ackbar7']
Edit: and why doesn't anyone put what system the game is for in the op?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, fixed that now.

[quote name='genfuyung']Yeah I'll keep posting like normal but now I'll have to check the first post and the most recent post everytime I check the thread. Which isnt a big deal on a pc but on my phone thats a real pain.[/QUOTE]

By all means keep posting deals and I (and others) will add it to the OP if it seems like something that'll last a little while.

Thanks to op for creating a new thread. I'm sure this one will grow just as large as the previous. Now I'm looking forward to those deals :D

I'm still debating on how the Wiki is going to work.

So far i can tell it is quickly growing, how long does everyone think i should keep them in there? Do i remove them when they're OOS? Anyone have any ideas?

System bundle links should always stay with either a price or oos next to it as well ad the trending games, items
at the moment IMO

Everything else we should clean out every few days as I already see some space wasters in there

2 cents and I'm not sniffing the thread lol

[quote name='poker360']I'm still debating on how the Wiki is going to work.

So far i can tell it is quickly growing, how long does everyone think i should keep them in there? Do i remove them when they're OOS? Anyone have any ideas?[/QUOTE]
Yes they should be removed when OOS. Anyone can do that though. It's pretty silly imo to put everything in the OP though. If there's 3 Mario Kart Dsi XLs they'll be gone within a couple minutes at most. You could leave the link if you want like someone else said for systems though. Maybe use spoiler tags with a title like "consoles". Also when there's 75 copies of Enslaved for 9.99 they'll sell but not as ridiculously fast so that can be put in the OP. When theres 2 copies of Crysis 2 that should not go in the OP unless you want to do another title/spoiler like "recent releases". I guess just use common sense.

OT: amazon has been running out of stock of ps3's lately. Killzone bundle has been gone a few weeks, last month, 160gb ran out, now the move bundle has ran out(it also says discontinued). I wonder if a new bundle will come out?

I'm planning to buy this month and wondering if I would be better off buying a "like new" at awd or wait for a new one.

How's your experience with "like new" ps3's?

I really don't think this should be a wiki thread; it was much more convenient to skip to the last page and see what was recently posted since anything that's a good deal disappears almost instantly as it is. Having it all on the front page just seems like a lot more unnecessary work and complication.

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']I really don't think this should be a wiki thread; it was much more convenient to skip to the last page and see what was recently posted since anything that's a good deal disappears almost instantly as it is. Having it all on the front page just seems like a lot more unnecessary work and complication.[/QUOTE]

I agree.

I don't know if I'm just being stubborn or nostalgic, but I like the old way better.

Can we please switch back to our previous system?

Yep, I'm also against the wiki. I can understand wanting to experiment/trying to improve the thread, but the wiki is (imho) detrimental.

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']I really don't think this should be a wiki thread; it was much more convenient to skip to the last page and see what was recently posted since anything that's a good deal disappears almost instantly as it is. Having it all on the front page just seems like a lot more unnecessary work and complication.[/QUOTE]

Agreed here.

I agree with this - just do it like before. Leave the OP for general stuff. That works better IMHO. It's not like any deals you missed from a few pages back are likely to be there any more anyway, unless they are unremarkable in the first place.

To clarify, I think having the OP a wiki *is* a good idea. What I don't like is having specific deals posted in the OP. To me it's better to have deals posted quickly on the end of the thread.

I'm down with reverting to the old thread system as well. I check this thread a few times a day from my phone and going back and forth from the first page and the latest posts is somewhat of a pain.

Just my opinion.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']I've been eying that BlazBlue in OP, but I need some BlazBlue advice first. So Calamity Trigger and Continuum Shift are nearly the same game? With Continuum having extra character/etc? Should I:

1. Just get Calamity Trigger Limited Edition
2. Just get Continuum Shift, if Calamity Trigger is obsolete?
3. Get both, if LE is cool, and Continuum Shift adds a lot and is real different?
4. Wait for Continuum Shift II?

I'm not really familiar with BlazBlue, so any recommendations would be cool[/QUOTE]

I have the same problem. I want to try BlazBlue but I don't know which one I should get. I'll probably wind up getting CT:LE since I saw a copy on the cheapo yesterday.

No offense to the person who created the new way... A wiki works well with some types of threads. But I don't think this is one... +1 for the old way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back