Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
Space Channel 5: Special Edition is TEMPTING at that price! Never owned a Dreamcast, so would this be a fun game to pick up for a newcomer to it?

God of War III is only $19.98 new right now on Amazon. The collection is only $20 right now. So you could have all three for $40 right now. Well worth it IMHO.

[quote name='fortunado']I have the same problem. I want to try BlazBlue but I don't know which one I should get. I'll probably wind up getting CT:LE since I saw a copy on the cheapo yesterday.[/QUOTE]

I would say to go CS, CT is a fun game but outside of story doesnt have much of a reason to be played. CS only added 3 characters, one of which is close to an edit. the other 3 will most likely cost you more than the actual game. It features a more of the story, and has a mission mode. It's a harder game, but they added stuff like a "Simple" mode if you just dont get it. The training was also a lot better.

[quote name='kburns10']Space Channel 5: Special Edition is TEMPTING at that price! Never owned a Dreamcast, so would this be a fun game to pick up for a newcomer to it?[/QUOTE]

I love this series so much, you should try it.

[quote name='Achilles00']Has anyone ordered food from AWD? Just wondering what sort of shape it was in.[/QUOTE]

I ordered a Filet O'Fish and it was half eaten and cold.

[quote name='M3wThr33']I ordered a Filet O'Fish and it was half eaten and cold.[/QUOTE]

Did CS give you a 20% refund, or did you have to UPS it back?

Ok, seriously. Anyone?

Bah what bad luck. Ordered a bunch of cheap PS2 games, some multiples because I wanted a good chance of getting black label copies (and some extra official PS2 cases to use for other games). Got a box full of greatest hits games and cases aren't even in very good shape...argh.

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']Damn, ordered and I am now waiting for a cancellation or the wrong item.[/QUOTE]

It was out of stock when I tried ordering -- definitely a "nice" price mistake.

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']Damn, ordered and I am now waiting for a cancellation or the wrong item.[/QUOTE]

Be sure to tell us how it goes! I'm guessing you'll either get a cancellation email, heart gold for a great price, or the original Pokemon Gold game cartridge.

[quote name='randomthinker']Prices seem generally higher today...[/QUOTE]

AWD has a cycle, prices raise then drop to sale prices, unless your medal of honor because they keep raising that fucking game -__-

I just grabbed a like new MOH for $6.55 and prime eligible.
I feel giddy like a school girl, YAY for them forgetting to add a 1 in front of the 6

I'm wondering if this $6.55 thing is a glitch. I also just scored a sweet $6.55 deal on Infinite Space.
InfiniteSpace.jpg

[quote name='Luxuria']Speaking of MoH, I just picked it up for 6.55.

Edit: I just cancelled it before you posted Dude, xD
Edit#2: Gone.[/QUOTE]

yeah i saw it for $6.55 and prime shipping and was like *MINE* :D
We so excited.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Same company as you Callidus. Maybe they screwed up?
*REALLY hope they screwed up*[/QUOTE]

Yep, I also just found a SMT Digital Devil Saga 2 from them that was also $6.55 that I grabbed.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Same company as you Callidus. Maybe they screwed up?
*REALLY hope they screwed up*[/QUOTE]

Just snatched up The Orange Box and Ratchet and Clank: ToD for 13.10 shipped.

I'm happy :bouncy:

Just ordered Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (DS) for $21. Doubt I would have found it later on for a better price.

Here is what I got from them:
Tetris DS: $6.55
Knights in the Nightmare PSP: $2.04
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories PS2: $2.04

[quote name='aem']Here is what I got from them:
Tetris DS: $6.55
Knights in the Nightmare PSP: $2.04
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories PS2: $2.04[/QUOTE]
Extremely jealous of the Knights in the Nightmare!

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']Yea I just managed to find a Tetris DS for $6.55 as well. Definitely looks like there was something glitchy going.[/QUOTE]

hahaha... I had that in my cart too and you beat me to it. I managed to score the following for $6.55 each:

* Infinite Space (DS)
* SMT Digital Devil Saga 2 (PS2)
* Tales of Phantasia (GBA)
* Guilty Gear XX Accent Core (PS2)
* 101-in-1 Explosive Mega Mix (DS)
* Summon Night Twin Age (DS)
* The Dark Spire (DS)
* Tsungai: Attonment (PS2)
* Harvest Moon A Wonderful Live Special Edition (PS2)
* Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon Special Edition (PS2)

I'm fully expecting cancellations.

And from another seller, a Like-New Persona 1 for $29.50.

[quote name='scott_matthews']hahaha... I had that in my cart too and you beat me to it. I managed to score the following for $6.55 each:

* Infinite Space (DS)
* SMT Digital Devil Saga 2 (PS2)
* Tales of Phantasia (GBA)
* Guilty Gear XX Accent Core (PS2)
* 101-in-1 Explosive Mega Mix (DS)
* Summon Night Twin Age (DS)
* The Dark Spire (DS)
* Tsungai: Attonment (PS2)
* Harvest Moon A Wonderful Live Special Edition (PS2)
* Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon Special Edition (PS2)

I'm fully expecting cancellations.

And from another seller, a Like-New Persona 1 for $29.50.[/QUOTE]

They can't cancel Amazon fulfilled items. Only way you get cancelled is if someone else bought it a split second before you.

[quote name='colton1106']They also had Assassin's Creed 2 (360) for $6.55 but it was gone when I clicked it.[/QUOTE]

yeah most of these games up are single copies,

[quote name='cheeky']They can't cancel Amazon fulfilled items. Only way you get cancelled is if someone else bought it a split second before you.[/QUOTE]

Excellent. I never realized that. Just added:

* A Witch's Tale (DS)
* Warhammer WarCry: Battle for Atluma (PSP)
* Vampire Night (PS2)
* Shadow Hearts (PS2)
* Ivy the Kiwi? (DS)
* Monster Rancher 3 (PS2)

[quote name='URABAHN']The Wiki is fine. Everything I need to see is right up front.[/QUOTE]

Maybe for deals that are up for several hours, but generally the really good AWD deals last a matter of seconds, MAYBE a minute or two.

[quote name='cheeky']They can't cancel Amazon fulfilled items. Only way you get cancelled is if someone else bought it a split second before you.[/QUOTE]

Is that for sure? I picked up some $7.99 Amazon fulfilled items earlier today, must have been from the same person but he changed his prices to $6.55 to clear out what was remaining.

Man, those are some sweet deals. @scott, dunno how you got Ivy and Monster Rancher cause I was looking several minutes before you posted that and they were already out of stock :(

oh well.

[quote name='randomthinker']Man, those are some sweet deals. @scott, dunno how you got Ivy and Monster Rancher cause I was looking several minutes before you posted that and they were already out of stock :(

oh well.[/QUOTE]

He probably just didn't post what he bought until he was finished. I feel bad for UPS having to deliver three separate packages but I wasn't going to wait and hope for them to go out of stock.

The merchant had a large amount of games, but looks to be winding down. I saw Battlefield Bad Company 2 (Ultimate for PS3, Regular for 360), Super Mario Galaxy, Batman: AA, Resistance 2, both Ratchet & Clankets, Vanquish, Majin, NBA Jam (360), Blur, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games, NHL 11, F1.

There were more, but that's some games to keep an eye on. My guess is he cleared out whatever games he had and just kept lowering prices, since I saw some of his titles for $15.xx a few days ago but it wasn't anything good then.

edit: And the games I bought today are 'shipping soon' so I'm hopeful they'll actually ship.

[quote name='randomthinker']Man, those are some sweet deals. @scott, dunno how you got Ivy and Monster Rancher cause I was looking several minutes before you posted that and they were already out of stock :(

oh well.[/QUOTE]

Monster Rancher 3 was there. I would have bought it if it wasn't acceptable condition.

[quote name='Foladar']He probably just didn't post what he bought until he was finished. I feel bad for UPS having to deliver three separate packages but I wasn't going to wait and hope for them to go out of stock.

The merchant had a large amount of games, but looks to be winding down. I saw Battlefield Bad Company 2 (Ultimate for PS3, Regular for 360), Super Mario Galaxy, Batman: AA, Resistance 2, both Ratchet & Clankets, Vanquish, Majin, NBA Jam (360), Blur, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games, NHL 11, F1.

There were more, but that's some games to keep an eye on. My guess is he cleared out whatever games he had and just kept lowering prices, since I saw some of his titles for $15.xx a few days ago but it wasn't anything good then.

edit: And the games I bought today are 'shipping soon' so I'm hopeful they'll actually ship.[/QUOTE]

Which F1 game?

[quote name='RoGo7']Which F1 game?[/QUOTE]

It was the new one, F1 2010. Didn't see price because it was out of stock by the time I saw it, but if he restocks anything. Something to keep an eye on, anyway. I have a guess on the price, but it was too good that none of us except the person who bought it wants to know.

[quote name='Foladar']It was the new one, F1 2010. Didn't see price because it was out of stock by the time I saw it, but if he restocks anything. Something to keep an eye on, anyway. I have a guess on the price, but it was too good that none of us except the person who bought it wants to know.[/QUOTE]

:cry: I really want that game. Too rich for my blood, but sounds like the price would have been right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back