Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
Not that I want to really give away anything, and I'm about to cry seeing as I just got home from work and missed all of these amazing deals, but the easiest way to do it, at least I think so, would be to use Google Chrome.

Get this add-on: https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/pemhgklkefakciniebenbfclihhmmfcd

Monitor this page: http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/oth...kerToList=brandtextbin&ie=UTF8&qid=1302028291

It will tell you when the page updates -- so, just simply monitor the specific categories you are interested in (Capcom, Electronic Arts, ect.).

hey guys,

do you think I can trade in my halo reach from legendary edition into amazon or best buy? The game does have a upc barcode and i've swapped the black case to the green case.

[quote name='aznhero913']hey guys,

do you think I can trade in my halo reach from legendary edition into amazon or best buy? The game does have a upc barcode and i've swapped the black case to the green case.[/QUOTE]

:wall:

There is a thread for target clearance, a thread for amazon trade in and a thread for best buy trade in. And you post it here.

[quote name='aznhero913']hey guys,

do you think I can trade in my halo reach from legendary edition into amazon or best buy? The game does have a upc barcode and i've swapped the black case to the green case.[/QUOTE]

check amazon, you can search if they are accepting it or not.

and this aint the thread

[quote name='DudeImGodly']To everyone worried about cancelled orders, they wont be cancelled.
its fullfilled by amazon, all product is in amazon's warehouses.[/QUOTE]
I've had orders canceled by AWD before, so it's definitely possible for them to cancel orders.

My 360 Slim Holiday Bundle came today. The system box was a little beat up but everything inside was wrapped and new. Forza 3 unopened and Alan Wake code not opened. I'm transferring over all my stuff now!

[quote name='ohram']https://www.textbooksrus.com/

Is this the same website? The videogame prices look the same on here but they accept Paypal![/QUOTE]

I'm not having any luck finding an easy way to look through their video game department.

Though I did find PS3 Sly Cooper Collection for $3.57 shipped.

[quote name='daver16']Just ordered like new metroid prime trilogy from Textbooksrus-fb for $12.50 seems like they are still selling things really cheap like earlier[/QUOTE]
WOW!:hot: SO LUCKY!
I got sacred 2 for $6.55 thanks!

[quote name='4thHorseman']I'm not having any luck finding an easy way to look through their video game department.

Though I did find PS3 Sly Cooper Collection for $3.57 shipped.[/QUOTE]

I'm doing it the hard way using the search bar. I got a few PSP games for 5 bucks shipped. They have Fatal Frame 1 for 5.50 I'm going to pass on that.

[quote name='gothamcentral79']My 360 Slim Holiday Bundle came today. The system box was a little beat up but everything inside was wrapped and new. Forza 3 unopened and Alan Wake code not opened. I'm transferring over all my stuff now![/QUOTE]

nice.

what condition did you order it in?

[quote name='fujimitsu']:wall:

There is a thread for target clearance, a thread for amazon trade in and a thread for best buy trade in. And you post it here.[/QUOTE]

Sorry.........

[quote name='Vector']I've had orders canceled by AWD before, so it's definitely possible for them to cancel orders.[/QUOTE]

These aren't Warehouse deals.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']To everyone worried about cancelled orders, they wont be cancelled.
its fullfilled by amazon, all product is in amazon's warehouses.[/QUOTE]

that doesnt mean anything, there's been plenty of price mistakes fulfilled by amazon that have been cancelled before. Even though these seem to be getting fulfilled.

I am sure this has been asked already. The textbooksrus, how good is the condition of their stuff? Does like new come with box and manual?

Wow, I wonder if they'll honor via their main website. Four 360/PS3 games for $6.66 shipped? The price tells me no.

Hmmm, picked up The World Ends With You, AC:B, and Cross Edge for $10 shipped from texbooksrus. We shall see....

[quote name='Foladar']Wow, I wonder if they'll honor via their main website. Four 360/PS3 games for $6.66 shipped? The price tells me no.[/QUOTE]

But I must try! I've missed out on every price mistake/glitch/insane sale, not this one though.

Also, Devil number!

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']I just went and ordered AC:B from their main website (and GH: Metallica), for $9.12 shipped (says free shipping, but I was charged $2.58 or so).

Anyway, just found this, so I think it's unlikely we will be getting anything from them (from Amazon, maybe, but probably not from the main site) -- http://www.resellerratings.com/store/TextbooksRus[/QUOTE]

It seems most of the complaints are about their trade in program or bad books. I feel pretty safe using Paypal though, if there's a problem I can just do a Paypal dispute.

Just ordered from textbooksrus, picked shipping that should have it here by Friday. Lets hope everything goes well.

Wow, just placed this order from their website proper:

686743a4b1adda05a94333fe0d2bf14f.png

Definitely saved me money I was going to spend at GS in the next couple of weeks. Depending on condition I will just exchange the copies at GS for better version so all in all, $6 for each of those games is a steal.

Wow. I am really kicking myself for not looking at this thread today. It would had been nice to have all those games for that low especially Dragon Quest V.:cry:

Not willing to take the chance with such a poorly run site, but amazon has always done right by me with crappy merchants so I'll take a stab there.

Picked up fight night round 4, sacred 2, and far cry 2.

All ps3, all 6.55.

[quote name='fujimitsu']Not willing to take the chance with such a poorly run site, but amazon has always done right by me with crappy merchants so I'll take a stab there.

Picked up fight night round 4, sacred 2, and far cry 2.

All ps3, all 6.55.[/QUOTE]
same here, I've grabbed a couple games from their amazon store.

My grab from their main site (and hoping everything is fine):

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - $5.54
Pokemon Heart Gold - $5.54
Heavy Rain - $5.54
Two Worlds II - $5.54
Battlefield Bad Company 2 - $5.54
Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition - $1.03

Total: $28.73 shipped

Hoping there are no problems...

Managed to snag:

"Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete" by (Price = $1.03 x Quantity 1).
"F1: 2010" by (Price = $1.03 x Quantity 1).
"NBA Jam" by (Price = $1.03 x Quantity 1).
"Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood" by (Price = $1.03 x Quantity 1).

Subtotal: $4.12
Shipping: $2.54
Total: $6.66

"Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition" by (Price = $1.03 x Quantity 1).
"Rock Band 3" by (Price = $1.03 x Quantity 1).

Subtotal: $2.06
Shipping: $2.54
Total: $4.60

I'll no longer need to purchase games for three years if the orders go through.

I ended up going for...

"Dead Rising 2 (PS3)" - $5.54
"Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (X360)" - $5.54
"Disney's Epic Mickey (Wii)" - $7.87
"Rock Band 3 (PS3)" - $1.03
"Heavy Rain (PS3)" - $5.54

Total: $25.52 (free shipping on orders over $25).

I'm not getting anything but I'll start listing games in stock on their site for cheap since every game I want some CAG has already beaten me to...persona 4/fatal frame....grrr...

Anyway heres a start:

Uncharted 2 $5.54
Castlevania Order of Ecclesia
modnation racers
mgs2 substance for ps2
Mass effect 2 xbox
monster rancher 4 (acceptable)

Last edited by a moderator:
All in all I got 2 copys of fallout new vegas for xbox 360 for 13.62 , Madden NFL 11 for playstation 3, and Dante's Inferno Divine Edition for Playstation 3 13.62.

Prob gonna flip the new vegas copys because I have no use for xbox 360 games any more

Some of you guys got some great games. I got leftovers I guess. I grabbed Def Jam Icon for $6.55. I'm double-dipping, since I own it on PS3, but I've always wanted to get it for 360.
I'm debating getting the Two Worlds CE for $6.55.

And I got really excited about the Marvel vs Capcom 2 strategy guide when I saw it, until I saw the price. $50. They know what it is worth I guess.
I also feel compelled to get a Gauntlet Legends strategy guide for some reason. I guess to go with the copy of it I got on eBay for $5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back