Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kouleefoh']LOL sure is. I was going to buy the 10 cent copy as well and have it next day air to me, but I didn't wanna spend $7. All good for $4, I'm willing to risk. Anything I can file with Amazon. :lol:

It's not like it's the first time some expensive games go for 1 penny.[/QUOTE]

NO NO NO.

this never happened.

NEVER.

GOT IT?

My Very good-missing shrink wrap/minor cut on case halo: AE came in today... The game was in a generic black case that appears to have been stomped on by an angry mob, the disk survived.. But my faith in the warehouse is dwindling after this, my mw3 wouldn't read single player, and that pair of headphones I got have had multiple issues after its 30 day warranty expired.

[quote name='Ilovecereal']My Very good-missing shrink wrap/minor cut on case halo: AE came in today... The game was in a generic black case that appears to have been stomped on by an angry mob, the disk survived.. But my faith in the warehouse is dwindling after this, my mw3 wouldn't read single player, and that pair of headphones I got have had multiple issues after its 30 day warranty expired.[/QUOTE]

What condition was listed?

:wii: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Gold Remote Bundle

Acceptable - $70.96 (Item may come repackaged. Missing shrink-wrap. Small mark on item case. Medium mark on set case. Small cut/scatch on set case. Large wrinkle / bend on set case.)

Very Good - $82.79 (Item may come repackaged. Missing shrink-wrap. Small mark on item case. Small cut / scratch on item case.) GONE

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002I0GEHI/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

[quote name='Demontooth']Very good-missing shrink wrap/minor cut on case?[/QUOTE]

Ugh this worries me! I just grabbed a good copy yesterday

I got :ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 Special Edition Move Bundle (Very Good) for $69.84 (Missing Shrink-wrap). I'm very pleased! I just paid $60.02 after trade-in credit. :D

Just picked up a combo of..

Two Worlds 2 - Like New - $11.99
Borderlands - Like New - $13.50

I guess I should be set for awhile.

[quote name='storino03']what does campy even mean in regards to a game? never understood that[/QUOTE]

It mostly means an excuse for the minority to somehow justify how good the game is beyond its awful gameplay. :)

[quote name='Excast']Just picked up a combo of..

I guess I should be set for awhile.[/QUOTE]

Borderlands is a gem. Two worlds 2 is fun too.

[quote name='Excast']Just picked up a combo of..

I guess I should be set for awhile.[/QUOTE]

At least until the next game you're interested hits a low price ;)

Borderlands will keep you busy for a while. One of my favorite games that I own. I still go back and play it all the time. Just 2 more trophies until my platinum for it plus I have all the DLC from the GOTY version so there is still alot left to do. I hope to finish it up before borderlands 2 comes out.

[quote name='boosted02gt']Borderlands will keep you busy for a while. One of my favorite games that I own. I still go back and play it all the time. Just 2 more trophies until my platinum for it plus I have all the DLC from the GOTY version so there is still alot left to do. I hope to finish it up before borderlands 2 comes out.[/QUOTE]

zombie island is AWESOME

[quote name='boosted02gt']Borderlands will keep you busy for a while. One of my favorite games that I own. I still go back and play it all the time. Just 2 more trophies until my platinum for it plus I have all the DLC from the GOTY version so there is still alot left to do. I hope to finish it up before borderlands 2 comes out.[/QUOTE]

Lol I remember it took me like 4 hours just to beat one of the 20 level areas on the moxxi dlc thunderdome or whatever its called. Plus general knoxx imo is still the best dlc of any game ever.

[quote name='Backlash2332x']zombie island is AWESOME[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Zombie Island is by far my favorite DLC. Knoxx was really good too. I wasn't a big fan of Claptrap Robo Revolution, the achievements were not fun and the story was mediocre.
Moxxi's is what it is.

Overall, Borderlands is one of my top 5 current gen games

The $22.49 Rage Xbox 360 Like New I snagged last week arrived and it was Anarchy Edition with unused item and sewer codes. Pretty darn happy with that result. AWD wins again.

so I scored a "like new" 4gb kinect bundle, and after a 10min chat with CS, got a free copy of dance central 2 all for $209. hopefully it's just the box that's beat up, and that there's no cosmetic damage to the console.

[quote name='aaandthedoggies']so I scored a "like new" 4gb kinect bundle, and after a 10min chat with CS, got a free copy of dance central 2 all for $209. hopefully it's just the box that's beat up, and that there's no cosmetic damage to the console.[/QUOTE]

Why did you "chat" with CS?

[quote name='WV Matsui']Why did you "chat" with CS?[/QUOTE]

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...d_t=201&pf_rd_p=1336480002&pf_rd_i=B003O6EE4U

Amazon has a sale where you could get DC2 free with the purchase of a brand new kinect bundle, but the CS rep gave it to me anyway as a "one time consideration" or some BS. all I really wanted was a back-up console, so once I sell the kinect and game, my net cost would be about a hundred bucks.

that being said, amazon customer service is hands down the best.

[quote name='aaandthedoggies']http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...d_t=201&pf_rd_p=1336480002&pf_rd_i=B003O6EE4U

Amazon has a sale where you could get DC2 free with the purchase of a brand new kinect bundle, but the CS rep gave it to me anyway as a "one time consideration" or some BS. all I really wanted was a back-up console, so once I sell the kinect and game, my net cost would be about a hundred bucks.

that being said, amazon customer service is hands down the best.[/QUOTE]

till they ban your ass

thats not customer service, thats ripping off amazon, since you know for a fact that you did not buy a brand new kinect bundle- you got it used from the warehouse deals.

fuck you, you conscienceless thief. yeah, i said it.
and double fuck you for flipping the free DC2.

[quote name='aaandthedoggies']

People worry about amazon banning people. Based on stories like this, I wish they would ban more people. smh.

Oh well, I guess it all works itself out in the end.

[quote name='aaandthedoggies']http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...d_t=201&pf_rd_p=1336480002&pf_rd_i=B003O6EE4U

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3634044

paper-cups-pink2.jpg

You need one of these

Congrats, now you can ask for change in the streets because you already lack the self-respect.

[quote name='technicalstylez']thats not customer service, thats ripping off amazon, since you know for a fact that you did not buy a brand new kinect bundle- you got it used from the warehouse.

fuck you you conscienceless thief. yeah, i said it.
and double fuck you for flipping the free DC2.[/QUOTE]

dude, chill. i didn't beg and bitch for it since the bundle being 200 bucks in itself is a pretty good deal. it would have been cool if I didn't get the game, and I only asked if it would be considered. but the CS threw it in anyway, and I got an even better deal.

So, this is a deal site and if anyone could get as lucky as I did, well, great. what i dont get is why you have to throw a bitch fit on something like that.

[quote name='aaandthedoggies']dude, chill. i didn't beg and bitch for it since the bundle being 200 bucks in itself is a pretty good deal. it would have been cool if I didn't get the game, and I only asked if it would be considered. but the CS threw it in anyway, and I got an even better deal.

So, this is a deal site and if anyone could get as lucky as I did, well, great. what i dont get is why you have to throw a bitch fit on something like that.[/QUOTE]

There's a difference between getting a "deal" and intentionally scamming a business. Douche.

[quote name='slidecage']till they ban your ass[/QUOTE]

I look forward to the day when CAG steps up to the plate and starts banning 'members' for this shit.

[quote name='Blade']There's a difference between getting a "deal" and intentionally scamming a business. Douche.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='cRodz']h

You need one of these

Congrats, now you can ask for change in the streets because you already lack the self-respect.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='technicalstylez']thats not customer service, thats ripping off amazon, since you know for a fact that you did not buy a brand new kinect bundle- you got it used from the warehouse deals.

fuck you, you conscienceless thief. yeah, i said it.
and double fuck you for flipping the free DC2.[/QUOTE]

y8F8s_GIF_Collection_of_someone_eating_popcorn-s256x192-181193-580.gif

thats not a deal, thats asking for something you are NOT entitled to. people like you give this forum a bad rep. definitely not a bitch fit, just calling out a thief when i see one. just the fact that you even asked for the game when you already KNOW you didn't buy a new bundle and then you want to sell the free game proves you are an asshole that lacks any morals.

[quote name='aaandthedoggies']dude, chill. i didn't beg and bitch for it since the bundle being 200 bucks in itself is a pretty good deal. it would have been cool if I didn't get the game, and I only asked if it would be considered. but the CS threw it in anyway, and I got an even better deal.

So, this is a deal site and if anyone could get as lucky as I did, well, great. what i dont get is why you have to throw a bitch fit on something like that.[/QUOTE]

LOL. Does noone realize the CSR could have said no? Why is everyone bitching out this dude? If I thought it would work, I'd ask Amazon for $50,000. If they give it to me, whose fault is that?

[quote name='bassec']LOL. Does noone realize the CSR could have said no? Why is everyone bitching out this dude? If I thought it would work, I'd ask Amazon for $50,000. If they give it to me, whose fault is that?[/QUOTE]

you want to beg for money too?

red_cup_pxys.jpg

Got a cup ready for you.

[quote name='bassec']LOL. Does noone realize the CSR could have said no? Why is everyone bitching out this dude? If I thought it would work, I'd ask Amazon for $50,000. If they give it to me, whose fault is that?[/QUOTE]

THIS. Admittedly, what the guy did is kinda shady, but doesn't the CSR Rep deserve SOME blame? Not like he was holding him at gunpoint, he even said that he wouldn't care if he said no, just worth a shot. And to those people implying what he did 'gives him no morals' and makes him the anti-Christ...

images

[quote name='technicalstylez']just the fact that you even asked for the game when you already KNOW you didn't buy a new bundle and then you want to sell the free game proves you are an asshole that lacks any morals.[/QUOTE]

LOL whoa there buddy I don't think you're in a position to be making these generalizations yet.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']There IS an AMZ rep on CAG now... Wouldn't be too hard to work with Cheapy to do some investigative work ^.^[/QUOTE]

Even more reason to ban these asshats that contact Amazon CS agents for BS reasons. If I were the rep, I'd demand it.

[quote name='Muthafodder']Even more reason to ban these asshats that contact Amazon CS agents for BS reasons. If I were the rep, I'd demand it.[/QUOTE]

CAG has had enough shitty Indian Outsourced CSRs this past few weeks, I don't think the outrage over this is proportional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back